• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl giggled "pinks are you okay you seem more hyper then you mostly are"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Pinky Pie

"RAW PARTY ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Pinky screamed right before she exited Mixyls sight

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl giggled "pinkie pie is so random" she then trotted over to a booth and sat down and put her head down

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor and sparkle

Twilight frowned nobody had seen Mixyl and now they are all heading somewhere else. She looked up to the sky to see Voor flying down to her

"She wasnt at her house i will fly the skies of Ponyville to see if i can find her" Voor flew up into the sky and began to search

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl then layed down in the booth and smelled her mane "my mane smells just like dashie...and i would know....i would sneek into her house every night and justtouch and maybe even sometimes lay down with her" mixyl giggled "good times.....and i remeber that picture i took with her" mixyl paused for a second "hmm...i think i was REALLY in love with her if i did all that just to me next to her" she then put her mane down "i dont see how rainbow doesnt like me...i could get her wonderbolt tickets...i could even get her IN the wonderbolts!" mixyl sighed "but she just doesnt know yet..." mixyl rolled over "if only she knew what i feel for her and what i could do for her just to make her happy" mixyl sighed again "but she doesnt like me just because im a mare...." tears then started to drop from mixyl's eyes

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Rarity

Rarity was taking a walk when she saw Mixyl. "Hello Mixyl" Rarity walked up to Mixyl "Come now dont cry tell mama whats wrong"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl burried her face in her arms trying to hide her tears "oh rarity you wouldnt understand....its about rainbow and me....a-a-and everything is ruined now....and i would cry on you but i wouldnt want to mess up your pretty coat" she said and then mixyl thought 'man i am flirty....'

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Rarity

"Tell me everything i might be able to help"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl wipped her tears "well you see i have always had a crush on rainbow dash but then i got rejected and so then i tried pranking rainbow and even playing hard to get by throwing something at her...then i told her about my bad past and told her i was going to stab her but i really wasnt and now sheis mad and scared of me..." mixyl sighed...."all because i have a crush on rainbow dash"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Rarity

"Have you tried apologizing and begging for forgiveness?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl sighed "i-i-i cant.....im scared too do so......."

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Rarity

"Then dont apologize and let Rainbow hate you forever that is your only other option"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl sighed "you right..." then she gasped "but what if she doesnt accept my apologie...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff