Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Celestia

"When twilight is done talking with Rainbow Dash she will tell me if Dash wants to press charges if she doesnt your free if she does your going to a trial."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl nodded and then curled up in a corner shaking "im going to die in here...." mixyl whisperd "please dont let rainbow press charges" she said in a worries tone

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Celestia

After about an hour Celestia returned to the cell. "Congratulations Rainbow has chosen not to press charges have fun you dont have to go home but you cant stay here"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl ran out the cell and kissed princess celestia's hooves "thank you thank you thank you!" mixyl then flew out of there as fast as she could and flew from canterlot all the way to cloudsdale and into her house and she started jumping up and down "IM HOME!" she then flew to ponyville and walked around with pride and she just wanted this day to be all to herself so she just wanted to ignore everypony as she walked down the streets with pride and she did so she walked down the streets with a pep in her step knowing she was free she even stuck her wings up because she didnt care 'man its good to be home and not be in a caged cell...but idont feel like talking to voor or twilight for a while because its going to be akward because they are the ones that got me in that cell in the first place so i wont talk to them for a while...and rainbow dash....oh man its going to be hard to tell her thank you' mixyl thought.

Mixyl then brushed off her worries and just kept on walking 'okay dont worry mixyl this day cant possibly become the worst day ever like whats the worst that could happen?' mixyl thought "nothing....just dont worry about it just be glad you are out of that cramped up cell..." mixyl whisperd 'stupid twilight...stupid voor....i did nothing wrong.....after what i did for them this is how they repay me....but i am not going to get revenge by killing then in their sleep...im just going to ignore them....' mixyl then lost her pride she had and she put her wings down and her head and then slowly started trotting through ponyville with her mane covering her eyes and she walked to the everfree forest 'here i go again' she thought with a frown.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl stopped in front of the everfree forest and then started walking inside "its like i cant stay away from this place...its like...i have a special connection with it...hmmm weird" mixyl said thinking outloud "hmm...i wonder what rainbow is doing...isshe thinking about me...in a good way? does she even like me like me?....hmmm...oh well...." mixyl then started walking deeper inside the everfree forest

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

Rainbow Dash flew around the skies of ponyville looking for Mixyl.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl walked deep in the everfree forest and wa hugged by two ponies but "oh hi kala and Tick tock how are you guys?"

Tick tock stopped hugging mixyl "im good mixyl but i think my gears are starting to act up but i know you can fix them!"

Kala stopped huggging mixyl to "yeah his gears are acting up a little but anyways im good!" she then brought mixyl in another hug with the squid arms coming out of her mouth and made sure the hug was tight to show her love and she soon then let go.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Where is she i thought she would be back by now"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl opened up tick tock's stomach and started fixing his gears.

Kala then asked mixyl a question "mixyl....c-can we go to ponyville?" she asked

Mixyl closed up tick tock's stomach and then stood up "yeah....sure" mixyl said with a smile

Tick tock smiled "cool!"

Mixyl and her friends then started running twords ponyville

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

Dash landed in Ponyville and started asking around. "Have you seen Mixyl?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl finally reached the front of the everfree forest and sighed "okay we are here" mixyl then trotted with a smile on face with her two friends trotting with her.

"Wow ponyville is so bright and colorful...it really beats the everfree forest!" kaka said excitedly looking left and right admireing all the colors,her squid arms clapped

"Totally!" tick tock said with a smile

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Mixyl" Dash said as she saw Mixyl enter Ponyville. Rainbow dash smiled and walked up to her. "Are you ok..." She was about to say something else but got distracted by the pony with squid arms.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl quickly jumped infront of rainbow's face "i am perfectly fine thank you very much rainbow dash!"

Kala pushed mixyl aside with the squid arms "hi im kala!" she said with a smile as she waved the squid arms

Tick tock trotted in front of kala "and im tick tock but mixyl calls me ticky,so you wanna see my-" his mouth was covered up by mixyl.

Mixyl knew what he was going to ask and she quickly covered his mouth and laughed nervously "i-i-i can explain"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Mixyl i am a rainbow maned flying pony that can break the sound barrier and my friends are a ocd bookworm a pink serial killer and a marshmallow and we have fought giant bug ponies and a chaos god this isnt even on my weirdness radar."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"yeah...man its weird wjat pinkie does....crazy stuff.....alot of crazy stuff goes down at slaughtercube corner....alot of crazy stuff" mixyl kicked the grounf with her hoof.

"oh mixyl i remember you telling us about that...its that pink pony...ummm...pinkie pie! yeah thats her name,i promise i wont go there for a long while"

"And you know what i dont get? pinkie gets to chop up everypony and not go to jail but when i stab somepony i go to jail its not fair....man pinkie is lucky...." mixyl said with a frown.

"But what about ms. fluttershy?" tick tock asked

"not the time ticky i need to be upset about how pinkie gets to chop ponies up and not go to jail but when i stab somepony i have to go to jail and recently i didnt even do anything to go to jail for"Mixyl said upset thinking about who causedd her to go to jail in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff