Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Prophet

User Image

James 'Logan' Howlett

(LOCATION) Confronting Spidey and Deadpool. New York City.
- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ -- ◇ - ◆ -- ◇ - ◆--◆ - ◇ -- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ -- ◇ - ◆ -- ◇ - ◆-

Riding through town he felt almost nostalgic, seeing as he had rode here often. It felt good to be back in New York City. It was a lively town with many different things to do, but of course there was always some bad apples that ruined it for everyone. Slowing down to a complete stop, Logan found himself in a traffic jam. "Great." Huffing loudly. Closing his eyes he'd sniff the air, something wasn't right. Glaring forward he knew this scent and it only pissed him off more knowing that the one giving off the scent was most likely causing the traffic jam. "Deadpool.." Growling as he vrummed his engine swerving into the small lane between cars and speeding off towards the scent. As he got closer he noticed a good mob of civilians and cops surrounding what he knew to be Deadpool, but now noticing another smell. Seemed like Wade was having a little kid tantrum like always, fighting in public and all. Stopping the engine of the motor cycle Logan kicked the stand up and walked into the mob. Pushing through until a cop put a hand on his shoulder. "You can't go any farther, sir. Its dangerous beyond this point" The police man stated. Shrugging the man's hand off his shoulder he'd push himself through and begin running once through. "Sorry, bub. I got a bone to pick with this guy." Running up to the two combatants he hadn't expected Spidey to be the one fighting Deadpool, though it made no difference. "Huh, so it's you two that messed up my nice drive. I hope you kids are having fun, but you need to move off the main streets." Smirking he'd cross his arms over his chest watching them tussle a few yards away.

(Every man dies. Not every man really lives.)

Invisible Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Eddie skidded around the corner and right into a scene beyond words. Two figures were standing there facing each other and wearing the oddest clothing he had ever seen. He recognized one as that awful web-crawler from the reports in The Bugle. Remembering the Small camera recorder in his hand Eddie brought it up to him, turned it on and aimed the lens what he hoped would be the breaker that would launch his career. If he could get this, his career at J3 studios was going to pop.

- Oh my god! he watched the scene in front of him intently. "the man just cut his own hand off!" "What the hell? Some kind of loyalty test?" Eddie hissed, wishing he could get closer without being seen....

Eddie watched as the two fighters bantered back and forth. "c'mon already throw a punch". His wish was soon granted as Spider-man reered back and decked the other guy. The amount of punches that followed was only dwarfed by the amount of verbal shots they were throwing. Eddie zoomed in with the camera, getting a close up of Spider-man lauching himself at the other guy like a rock from a sling-shot. "Cool!", eddie muttered as the other one pulled a taser and tried shot Spider-man.... Wait did he just hear the word "smartyassed"? Who ever the other guy was, he was in serious need of an english dictionary. He panned back and realized as Spider-man got punched, that he hadn't said anything as a commentary. Holding the camera so that it caught the action plus him in the frame, Eddie gave the "viewers" a quick run down of the eventsthat had occured as well as a update to the scene behind him. "thank god for those little flip-screens that these cameras had these days. He recounted the explosion that alerted him and gave a quick catch up dropping himself out of the frame he turn himself back to the fight just as another guy broke through the line of officers and people to his right and walked into the fight in front of him.

Barking Strawberry

Spider-Man stopped mid-swing and glanced at Logan. After a moment, in a jaunty tone, he asked, "Since when is anything you do "nice"?" paused and than asked, "Could you than possibly suggest a nice, quiet, intimate place for two people who wish knock the tobacco juice out of each other?" all the while keeping a wary eye on Deadpool and the taser.

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
Alejandra Cortez

A dust cloud blew through the New Mexico desert, kicked up by the whirling of many sets of tires and the roaring of motorcycle engines. At the front of the pack rode two figures, the head of the pack and the woman he claimed as his. Alejandra Cortez, the Biker's Prize, rode with the collar of her black leather jacket flipped and her long, dark hair flowing loose. She held herself with a confident air and whooped and hollered with the rest of the pack, but reason she kept her collar popped was slightly darker than just being the top dog's girl. She was hiding the yellowing bruises that formed a macabre sort of necklace around her throat. She'd joined Los Cuervos de Muerte for the freedom being part of a biker gang offered, but she'd found after nearly a year with them that it wasn't too different from the life she'd left behind.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Deadpool kicked himself up onto his feet when he saw Logan. He lit up and raced toward the man and tackled him in hopes of starting a fight with Logan now.
"Oh Logan!" He called out. "I knew you would come. The civil war couldn't keep you away for ever and i told the slaves that you would return to the plantation and..."
'Thats the plot from some movie. Gone with the wind I think.'
'nuh uh, your mom.'

"Eitherway he started it." He points at Spider-man.
He was ready to yammer on more when his phone began to go off.

Daken growled as he heard Deadpool's stupid answering message pick up.
"Hello? Helloooo? Hello? Speak! This is wade the babe Wilson. I'm not in right now but you can talk to this thingee and leave me a message. I'll call you back if I don't lose or otherwise break my phone. These things are cheap." Beep.

Daken took a deep breath. "Wilson, get your back side back here so we can go over the plans. I got it on good authority that Logan will be back in the area after too long."

Barking Strawberry

Watching as Deadpool pushed past him and tackled Logan, Spider-Man raised an eyebrow under his masked and wondered why Wolverine hadn't flayed Deadpool like a fish when he did what he just did. When Deadpool made some comment about slaves and the Civil War, Spidey decided he would just wait to see what Logan would do.

Partying Prophet

User Image

James 'Logan' Howlett

"I thought you knew to try to keep out of civilians way and yes I have "nice" drives, kid." Speaking slightly irritated by Spidermans's tone. Deadpool randomly tackling him through him off a bit, but irritated him fully. His rumbling on didn't help either, which was only more fuel for the fire that was in Logan's body. Than, just as a child Wade blamed all of this incident on Spiderman. "Grr. I don't really care who started it, because-" Grabbing onto Wade he'd push him back and attempt a few punches to his stomach. He'd continue," I'm ending it." If the hits missed he'd go ahead and position himself in an offensive/defensive position unsheathing his claws, growling lightly. Cracking his head, Logan could use Wade as a warm up.

Barking Strawberry

Caught unaware when Logan attacked Deadpool, Spider-Man frooze and wondered if he should be assiting Deadpool in some way. But than he thought about how much trouble the man caused and decided to let Wolverine unleash on Deadpool. Hopping up onto the side of a building, he commented, "If you want to finish it, be my guest. I am not here to interfere. Just let me know if you need my help," figuring to watch the fight and intervene only if it was necessary.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Deadpool evaded the punches but paused when he heard teh claws come out. He smiled under mask. "Aww, I didn't get you anything." He proceeded to pull out two short blade katanas.
His phone whent off again and he groaned. "It can go to voicemail. I'm having fun." He dove at Logan and swiped at him with both blades. Even if he hit the guy he knew 1, he wpould heal fast and be ok and 2, the metal plateing Logan's skeliton could break the blades of his swords. Maybe thats why Daken was looking for some special sword. who knows.
Deadpool swung at Logan and kept talking. "Hey Logiepooh, i been meaning to ask ya..." He swiped again. "Ever think of settling down? Getting hitched and starting up a runt farm?" Swiped again. He was sure taht logan didn't know of Daken but maybe the man had others out there. Daken spoke of a psudo sister who is actually a clone but he hadn't found and killed her yet.

Daken slammed his phone down. "Dammit Wade!" He growled.

Partying Prophet

User Image

James 'Logan' Howlett

Not interested in witty comebacks he'd growl lightly irritated. Seeing as his punches didn't hit, he'd slash away at the oncoming blade with his nails. Unless it wasn't some sorta of incredibly strong blade it wouldn't survive a clash with his nails or the wielder knew how lessen the weight on ones blade, if this was the case it would cut him, but heal extremely fast. Naturally he began to swing his claws at Deadpools body attempting to take off his arm. "Never even crossed my mind." Coldly stating he didn't want to talk to him about his personal life. Swinging with his other arm he'd aim for his face, but switch the momentum to heel kick him.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
Black Widow-------

It had been a few hours since her and Bruce parted ways, after which Natasha had read, ran, showered, and now retired to her quarters for the evening, began to read again. However, she had traded her aged paperback for a more extensive read- Dr. Banner's file. Notes were spread out around her bed as she reclined, the case file on her raised knee. Gradually, she began adding to the arrangement, jotting down what she had witnessed throughout the day. From eating habits to mannerisms, she recalled the last 24 hours. Even though SHIELD believed it was for their benefit, Natasha saw it as her own, both for reference and for her own protection.

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Stumbleing back Deadpool held what was left of his blades. He didn't care they were tore up.
His phone buzzed again and he groaned. He held up a finger and answered it only to hear Daken's voice growl at him.
"Where the Fck are you Wade?!"
"Playing." Deadpool rocked back and fourth on his heels. "Where are you?"
"Where your supose to be moron. Get here now."
"Oh.. I can skip all that hard work your doing." Deadpool smirked and tossed Logan the phone. "It's for you."
"Wade.... Wade? You son of a...." Daken listened to the sounds on the other end.

Magical Warrior

Hell-Lord Mephisto

User Image It didn't take long for Mephisto to find Alejandra. Desperation has a very peculiar and distinctive scent, easy to pick out for a nose as trained as Mephisto's. Yes, this woman definitely had potential. The only question now was - could he tempt her? It wasn't a difficult task to remove the gasoline from the gang's tank. Simultaneously, the fuel gauges of every bike dipped down drastically. It was only a moment until the leader noticed and gave the signal to the others that they were to stop.
Mephisto was waiting when they did. He sat aside, leaning against his bike, in the guise of an ordinary man who, in the minds of everyone else at the station, had been there for some time before the others arrived. His skin was light, hair dark and wild. He wore large sunglasses and a leather jacket with the sleeves removed, on the back of which was the four-piece patch identifying him as a member of Hell's Angels. He watched the gang arrive with disinterest, only looking over as they pulled up to the fuel pumps.
He needed the woman to be alone.... something that would be difficult while she was near her gang. He planted an idea in the mind of the leader of the bikers, for him to command Alejandra to fill the tank while he and the others entered the store. The throng of bikers parted as he passed right through them, though not one of them was conscious of the act, let alone knowing just why. As far as they knew he was just a man. Another thing that none of these riders noticed was that the air around this stranger was more than twenty degrees colder than the rest of the sweltering New Mexican desert.
"Hey there," Mephisto said gently. There was no hint of darkness in his voice at the moment. He was approaching as a friend here, as another rider. "That's a nice bike. Do you have one of your own?"

Barking Strawberry

From his perch on the side of the building Spider-Man watched Logan and Deadpool. When Deadpool's phone rang and the man stopped to answer it, Spidey dropped from the side of the building back down to street, curious as to why the man would answer a mobile during a fight.

When Deadpool started to toss the phone to Wolvering, and Spider-Man could hear somebody screaming on the other end, Spidey acted. Moving quickly, he shot a line of webbing out, aiming it for the phone being thrown at Logan. When he saw the webbing come in contact, he yanked. When it came in contact with his hand, he tightened his grip and placing the cell to his ear, he said,
"Hello, Deadpool's mobile."

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
Alejandra Cortez

", , I'll do it, go on," Alejandra said, waving the rest of the gang off when the leader told her to fill their tanks, muttering, "Pinche cabrón," once they'd all gone. s**t, why'd she have to be the only chica to stay behind, eh? It was like, by being the Biker's Prize, the leader's girl, for a year, she'd become his personal slave. Her head jerked up at the sound of a new voice complementing her bike. "My chopper? , she's a beauty and the best bike a girl could want," she said, smiling and patting the leather seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff