Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Protector

User Image
User Image
Black Widow-------

"Not much at all," she admitted stoically. "Most of the records concerning my alterations were destroyed, at least to my knowledge. I was told I was also apart of a S3 recreation attempt. However, comparing the original project to mine.. I can't really see any similarities. Perhaps it was strictly chemical."

Versatile Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Deadpool manages to put himself back together and points at Spidie's foot. "Can you kick that over here. Either it's chewed up gum with part of a hotdog in it, or it's my kidney." Looks around for a moment and then tries to recall why he was down on the street again.

Justice Champion

Bruce Banner

"It's likely," he replied. "I doubt they actually knew the formula. Abraham Erskine was adamant about never disclosing it and actually managed to carry the secret to his grave. His 'vita-ray' chamber was destroyed and his research notes were lost for decades. I doubt anyone knows the formula now."

Barking Strawberry

Taking a couple steps forward, eying the crowd to make sure nobody was going to get in the way or interfere, Spider-Man gently placed his foot on Deadpool's wrist, pinning it to the ground.

Careful not to put to much pressure on the appendage, not really wanting to break the man's arm, wrist or hand, but figuring he would just heal anyway, Spidey continued to gaze down. After a second, he calmly stated,
"I have a better idea. How about you stay here until the cops arrive," as he shot a line of webbing at Deadpool's other wrist.

Dapper Werewolf

User Image

Alyison nodded gently as the lieutenant finished her questions, she knew every bit of information they would find on her, considering she put the information out there. The convenient thing about being born before any documentation of births and deaths were really kept track of was that no one really knew about you. 
"Zeus' abilities are infinite, he has the ability to absorb different abilities from other mutants and humans. Through time he's figured out how to keep the abilities without keeping the people around. Zeus needs to be in direct contact with the persons DNA to use their gifts. If not it will drain his life force while he uses the powers. You would think its a weakness but he's figured out how to keep some of his favorite powers to use with him at all times. He has a mutant flesh preserved and kept as a necklace that he has on his person at all times. " Alyison sighed gently thinking over the details that were most important to the conversation while trying to keep the gruesome images at bay. "Last I checked he had the abilities to shape-shift both animal and human, element control, inhuman strength, and my least favorite the ability to stop aging... I have remained hidden for 300 years so there is a lot of time for him to have acquired new abilities. I'd be wary of the blade he carries with him as well. It's laced with Taipan venom, and you don't want that getting into your blood stream." Alyison reclined back in her chair momentarily, her mind felt like a rolodex going through categories, each time pulling a different subject just as important as the last.
" Not much is really known about Zeus' past, he kind of kept it to himself. Each God or Goddess has their own story of how they came to be what they are. I myself was taken against my will after Zeus killed my husband on my wedding night... I tired to kill myself after a few months of being kept captive. As punishment for my actions, he cursed me to a life of immortality." The light in her eyes seemed to become distant as she remembered her past, shaking the thought away she looked back to Lieutenant Carter meeting her eye.
"Any other questions?"

User Image

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A red dressed man ran across the rooftop of a building in "Hell's Kitchen" NYC. Each foot that hit the ground was almost silent, yet he was still moving at a fast pace. Once reaching the ledge of the structure he leaped off in a swan dive fashion. Front flipping, he reached out with a red stick baton, that ejected a long thick metal cord. It wrapped around a the side of a billboard catwalk, and stopped repelling. The line became tense, as the masked man held on tight. Using his momentum, he ran up the side of the apartment complex adjacent to the billboard that was high up on another complex. Just as he reached the top he preformed a front flip as the cord unraveled around the catwalk and re-tracked back into the red baton. The feet of the man landed solid atop the said apartment complex, and he stood still.

It was none other then the young lawyer, Matt Murdock, dawning his red hero garbs. A tight red costume, with a DD on his chest, and horns on his head. Daredevil was what he went by, and for good reason, he felt no fear from having no eye sight, he could not see things that he would fear, and his excessive mental training granted him a no fear outlook on life. His defense case was solid, and now it was time to take justice out side of the courtroom, to those who beat the legal system in an un-righteous way.

Standing confidently, his ears and nose scanned the area, he was looking for one specific convict. A traditional, street gang punk, except he was higher up, with some immunity to the law, but not the law of Daredevil's fist, he would feel it, if Daredevil could find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
"The name's Daredevil... remember it! You'll be hearing it again... I promise!!"

Amateur Protector

User Image
Black Widow-------

"From what I read about the S3 process, my experience was much different. I wasn't under the delusion that the real serum was used, I know that it was destroyed and I know mine was a botched job in comparison. I was merely implying that the chemical must have been the element attempting to mimic the original process.. That's all." She opened her book once more and began to read.

Justice Champion

Bruce Banner

"Ah, I see. Well, I wouldn't say yours was botched. It could have gone a lot worse."
He looked over and, seeing she'd returned to her book, he resumed eating. In a moment he'd polished off all of his food and said, "Thanks for the company, Ms. Romanoff. I think I'm going to catch up on my sleep, but just let me know if I'm needed."
With that he rose and bused his tray, then walked back to his lab. He spent a few minutes organizing things so he'd know where everything was later on, then grabbed his bag and brought it with him to his room. He unpacked the few articles of clothing he had and placed them with the others in his closet, then changed into something a little more appropriate for sleeping. Just before climbing into his bed, he fished a bottle out from his bag and took a pill from inside - a drug to suppress dreams - and placed his glasses on the bedside table.

Amateur Protector

User Image

User Image

As she processed the information, Peggy stewed silently in her seat. She could see the pain in the women's eyes as she spoke, reminiscent of her own. A kind smile fell upon her lips.

“I think I have what I need for the moment,” she replied. After rearranging the papers neatly, she clasped her hands together upon the the table.

"Ms. Richards, first and foremost, I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the SHIELD for your information and corporation. However, you must understand our reservation at this time. We've been after HYDRA for decades, and though I have no doubt this Zeus is a dangerous addition to their ranks, the organization is capable of far worse crimes and has more devastating ploys ahead. I can tell by your urgency you've had first hand accounts of this man, and his power, and, again, I'm not doubting it, but as of now I can't draw focus away from our current objectives for one individual in a sea of possible millions. Once we clear the information you've given us, as well as processed your personal background, we can add this man to our list of HVTs as a person of interest and proceed from there. Until then though, know your warning will be taken under advisement.”

Versatile Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Deadpool looked up at Spidey, then burst into laughter. "Seriously?" He started laughing again so hard he got hick ups.
"You hikk.. Think.. Hikk. I'm gonna, Hiikk... Let the cops... Take me?" He fianlly stopped laughing and yanked out a large knife from his side holster. Taking aim he chopped his hand off that was pinned and got up. He pointed an acuseing finger in spider-man's chest. "Your getting boring again. I thought we were friends!" He hissed.
Going to jail was no worrey of his. He could con his way out some how. Fakeing your death was always fun.
"there was that time I baught you cotten candy in the phantom zone and we rode care bears."
'Wade... That never happened.'
"It did up here!" Deadpool pointed at his head, still eyeing Spider-man. He didn't care that Spider-man couldn't hear his thoughts.

Barking Strawberry

Spider-Man, after gazing down at the severed hand under his foot, looked at the finger that was pointed at him. Listening to Deadpool rant about some place called the phantom zone, he thought that it sounded familiar, like he'd heard it in a book or movie or magazine somewhere. When Deadpool screamed out, "It did up here," Spidey sighed, unsure what the man was talking about.

Taking his eyes off the accusatory finger, commenting,
"I should just leave you and hope that Wolverine or some other crime-fighter finds you. But than you'd just go off and cause more problems," Spidey reeled back and as hard as he could, swung a fist at Deadpool, aiming for what he hoped was the man's mouth

Versatile Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Taking the fist to the face Deadpool was knocked back a few steps. He felt one of his teeth come lose and could taste blood, but this only lasted a moment. He looked up at Spider-man in seeming disbelife.
"You hit me?" He stared for a moment then jumped up. "Fighty time!" He swung at Spider-man with the nub where his hand once was.
Deadpool himself was a skilled fighter and had only come accross a few that could truley beat in combat, as long as they or he didn't cheat. The most recent was a guy that looked simular to Wolverine but the guy's claws were all wrong and the hair was really a miss.
Now just happy to be fighting Deadpool lunged forward at Spiderman, ready for an epic battle.. Then he would make smores.. Those sounded really good.

Partying Prophet

User Image

James 'Logan' Howlett

(LOCATION) Driving around. New York City.
- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ -- ◇ - ◆ -- ◇ - ◆--◆ - ◇ -- ◆ - ◇ -- ◆ -- ◇ - ◆ -- ◇ - ◆-

A soft tune played in the musky air. Men hunched over the bar drinking their alcohol keeping to themselves. Many of the men were older in their 40's, but at the end of the bar a younger man sat smoking a cigar. Gulping down his whiskey he'd not meet eyes with the other men, but occasionally look up for the bartender to fill him up. It was a nice place to drink ones sorrows, but this man had none. Amnesia blocked most of his memories, though he knew most of his past only some was gone, which he guessed was the REAL pain. "Yo, bub. Fill me up.." Shaking his small glass the bartender stood above him topping him off.

"You gonna be in the next fight?" The bartender would say lightly with his scratched voice. The younger looker man nodded his head. The nice silence of the room broke as a group of roudy gentlemen came in. A quick look at them he'd notice they were no average men, but seemed to be gang members. They had low pants and started to harass the others hunched at the bar. "Yo.Yo. Oldman, me and my boys want a drink!" The rudeness of the voice made everyone sigh. Though, they kept up pushing and grabbing at the older depressed men. The older men did nothing to stop them, but when they came to the youngest looking they'd stop. "Yo. Yo. mannn you look young! What you all depressed about!?" All of the gang members would surround him as he gulped down his last whiskey. "Trying to have some peace, but it looks like you ruined it with your ignorant rantings, kid." Smiling he'd put his cigar out standing up to face the leader.

Generally this pissed the gang members off as they ran at him. "I'll show you igornant, b***h!" It was over in matter of seconds, each one of the gang members were on the ground knocked out. Except for one, the leader which was cornered. "Ohh, man Im sorry. Please I wont harass you guys anymore so don-" Picking the kid up by his collar he'd toss him out the door onto the curb. Walking out along side him his eyes gleamed at him, the eyes of a killer. This frightened the gang leader as he started to cry and run off. Taking out his keys this man would jump into his motorcycle and ride off. "Brats.." This man named James Howlett or Logan loved the breeze of the wind on the motorcycle after an a**-kicking.

(Every man dies. Not every man really lives.)

Barking Strawberry

Spider-Man took the hit from the stump that had once contained Deadpool's hand. Shifting his stance, he casually shrugged and said, "Well, I thought it would shut you up," and feigning with a right hook, he shifted and lashed out with the side of his left foot instead, trying to kick the man in the knee.

Dapper Werewolf

User Image

Alyisons' eyes started to glow like they had when she had melted the stapler in the office. Closing her eyes momentarily to keep herself calm, Alyison had to remember herself; all this walking down memory lane had her thinking of how to deal with humans in the past. Scare them half to death and they would normally listen to what you had to say.  She looked back to the Lieutenant, "I'm not asking you to drop what your doing and search for Zeus. I already know you won't find him unless he wants you to; searching would be a waste of time. I came here to warn you, and to advise you and your people to take the proper precautions. I needed you to take me seriously and I hope that you will." Standing she bowed her neck politely to Lieutenant Carter before fishing her antiquities business card out of her pocket and setting it on the table.
"If you have any other questions please do call. Thank you for your time Lieutenant Carter I do hope I did not waste any of it." Giving a light smile she started towards the door, though inside Alyison was fuming with anger. She did not get the sense that this woman understood the severity of the situation with Zeus joining sides with Hydra. It didn't just mean that Zeus on his own was joining it was everyone and everything he had a hand in. She was already working out her next move as she made her way to the door waiting for it to open and release her from the room. She knew some of Zeus' companies that she could likely retrieve information she wanted from. 

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces