Will you join?

Yes! 0.65714285714286 65.7% [ 23 ]
No! 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 > >>

User ImageUser Image
"If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy."
~Hawkeye

Trapper went a little red at the ears and was trying to think of how to tell the priest what he'd done, when Hawkeye cut across. .

Being the one facing towards Briazra, Hawkeye saw her trying to rise to her feet. "Trap, you're friend is trying to get up. You might want to check on her. I need to go help with triage before Frank starts killing people."

"Get back in bed!"Trapper practically shouted at Briazra, as he hurried over. What did that girl think she was doing? Didn't she realize that she could tear her stitches?

"Frank why don't you let
that cut under your nose heal?"
~Trapper
User Image
"...And a nun jumped out
of an Angel food cake!"

Father Mulcahy threw a dirty look at Hawkeye's back as the two surgeons hurried off. Just great, it was something that Trapper was afraid to say and Hawkeye didn't want him to say. With a sigh, he started to make his way outside.

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Hoping with each new day
I'm moving forward, I push the fear away
And I let go
'Cause I'm so through with barely hanging on

"Of all the M*A*S*H units I could have ended up, I had to choose the one in a million to run into someone that knew me."

Briazra breathed a sigh of relief as one of them happened to see her. "Oh, thank God! I was hoping I wouldn't have to actually get up." She uttered, thankful, until she got yelled out. She flinched very slightly, but complied, to shifting to lie back down, though narrowed her eyes at him. "Well, you try getting the attention of someone on the other side of the room, with artillery shells going off and people yelling, 'choppers,' and whatnot! It's not that easy. I'd have shouted, but I doubt I'd have been heard with all the chaos going on..."

"So sue me, I'm a Libra."
~Briazra Jazzlyn Sparks

Leaving what's in the past behind
I come closer to crossing over the line
And I won't stop
Until I get what I've been fighting for

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Samantha felt terrified clinging to the bear as tight as she could but something about Henry being there with her helped calm her a little. she was still whimpering though utter terror still written all over her face but she was becoming pale from all the excitement lack of nutrients only having eat bread plus the blood loss. "daddy" she whimpered softly her head lulling back against Sarai some but she was still conses though barley. somehow apart of her knew her uncle was dead and Henry was dead as well "tell uncie sorry" she said to the ghost of Henry though she didn't really understand death or anything just something in her told her that Henry could get the message across.

Lilly was helping get the wounded into the OR she was dreading this her first time in the OR over here and it was already horrible from what she saw. She stuck close to Elizabeth as she seemed experience in all this she finally asked softly. "are things always like this....."
User Image
User ImageUser Image
"If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy."
~Hawkeye

Trapper sighed and looked down at her. "True, I'll give you that."

"Not always this crazy, but the wounds are always horrific," Hawkeye commented gravely as he passed behind Lizzie and Lilly, on his way to one of the buses.

"Frank why don't you let
~Trapper

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Hoping with each new day
And I let go

"Of all the M*A*S*H units I could have ended up, I had to choose the one in a million to run into someone that knew me."

"Believe me, if I didn't need to move, right now, I wouldn't. The pain returned an hour ago, and it's becoming unbearable." Briazra muttered, softly, hoping he wouldn't bring up the point that she would be if she were home. He probably would, though, Briaz sighed. He was far too temperamental. Shaking her head, she focused.

"There's something else, too... That sniper never left. I'm almost positive he's wounded, as well, and delirious. Probably passed out, too, considering the shooting stopped." She muttered. He should believe her, though. After all, he knew her and pretty well, despite the lack of communication for a while. For now, though, she'd leave out that a ghost told her part of it. "Just thought you should know that."

Henry blinked in confusion as Samantha asked him something. At first, he didn't understand, but it somehow occurred to him what she must have meant. "Oh! Oh, Honey... I..." He started, cooing softly, about say he wouldn't even know how to find him or anything, then frowned. He nodded, though. "If that's what you want. I'm sure he'd tell you it's all alright. If he were here, that is. I mean, he couldn't tell you something if he's not here, and well..." Henry rambled, a sort of nervous habit of his. "You just try to relax. Okay? Everything'll be fine."

~Briazra Jazzlyn Sparks

And I won't stop

8,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageWhen Sarai came up to him with Samantha he blushed a little recalling the situation during the last time he had been around the nun. gulping back some air he nodded to her frustrated that he wouldn't be able to help in O.R. hopefully they weren't going to get hit to hard otherwise James was going to be kicking himself for awhile. He'd what he could an at the moment it was helping Sarai with Sam. Turning to the new doctor he was very grateful that they weren't exactly going to be short handed, though he figured they could still use both of them at least they had her.
"I'll keep an eye on your bags Ms. Daugherty you better go in and scrub up, it could get busy and they need all the doctors that are able now. I'll make sure they get to your tent and that your arrive there too" he gave her a soft smile then got out of the way so she could get by. Positioning himself to face Sarai he gave her a nervous smile hoping the child wasn't afraid of him to much, he was just an injured doctor. "What can I do for you Sarai?" he asked considering he only had one useful arm he wasn't sure how much held he could be in wrapping a bandage on Sam. So he figured he'd take instructions from her so they would be working together and on the same page.
(( won't be able to post till tomorrow night at earliest. Sorry! I've got my final exam tomorrow then I'm headed straight to work.... I just got home from work an hour ago. lol ))

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
((That's fine, Sar. :3
I got lots of fishing to do, anyway.
Good luck on your exam!!!))

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((I'll be on right after lunch!))

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks, Blaze muttered to James, and smiled as she shoved the bag out of the way, and ran to scrub up. So much for getting cleaned up first, she muttered as she jogged.
User Image

Raising an eyebrow at Bri, "I don't think I'll ever understand how you know these things. But sadly, it will be a while before anyone can go look for him. We're having a party in O.R." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'll get your medication, but then I need to get scrubbed."

"Frank why don't you let
~Trapper
User Image
"I don't like you but I love you...
Seems I'm always thinking of you"

"I need help getting her cleaned up and checking her stitches. I'm afraid she might have torn them." She led James into the triage hall and gently laid Sam down on a table."Sam, I'll be right back. James will stay right here with you."

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Samantha was terrified but was becoming pale she whimpered her skin was warm to the touch she had a small fever but due to the blood loss and the fever plus not really eating she was starting to become disoriented some looking to Henry confused "daddy??" she asked wondering if he was her daddy. Sarai's suspicion were right she had ripped her stitches in her head. she shivered a little to but whimpered and grew scared as people started flooding in the triage room with wounded she tried to curl up in a little ball and as her head was pounding all the noise made it hurt worse. her hands moved over her ears as she whimpered sniffling all cried out.

Lilly helped triage the patients as she brought them in before scrubbing up going into the OR knowing that Sarai had control of the little girl. she moved over to join Hawkeye at a table before she got stuck with burns who was throwing a fit as several of the wounded were local civilians and that is not what she wanted to listen to during surgery.
User Image

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Hoping with each new day
And I let go

"You and me both." She mumbled slightly, taking a deep breath. She really had no idea how she knew things without being told, she just did. Things like that just literally popped into her head, like she'd thought it up, and she just knew they were correct. She shrugged. "Okay. I just thought you should be aware of it, is all." She admitted, internally wondering if the injured Korean could wait that long. She didn't know, but Henry could probably keep an eye out on him, if he'd leave Samantha for any length of time. She smiled lightly at Trapper telling her he'd get her medicine. "Thanks."

Henry blinked, confused. She knew he wasn't her father, so why was she asking? He frowned, not liking this, but didn't really have the heart to ask. She'd probably make her own assumptions, and the bond already apparently growing between them would probably keep a sense of trust in her. "Try to relax. Everything will be fine." He repeated, softly.

~Briazra Jazzlyn Sparks

And I won't stop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers