• Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

Reina, despite having met all these new people in such a short amount of time, was still contemplating a plan to do something about the lake. Sure, this Nightra woman had solved their problem with her own unspeakable power that made the Zora a bit envious, it still wasn't enough to put her mind completely at ease. Ganondorf was still out there and at large doing lord knows what to innocent people. Her father most likely would have advised her to just thank her lucky stars that she was still alive and keep a low profile, but Reina's fiery yet rational disposition begged her to do otherwise. 'Not that I want to see that... that man again. Ugh. He's going down. I just... need to think of a way to stop him myself. Something. I just know my instincts won't let me let this go.' with the look Nightra was giving her, it only irritated Reina even more, causing her to snap out of her train of thought and angrily scoff at the woman's behavior. 'Tch. You'd think she were the one of the goddesses that created the realm with her strutting her stuff like that.' her big violet eyes merely watched as the Twili tried to make amends by playing on her ebony ocarina. While it may have helped soothe Dimitri's feelings, Reina was oozing skepticism.

"Right... well, it was nice to meet you too, dear." the young Zora sarcastically huffed under her breath once Nightra took her leave. All the while Dimitri had suddenly decided to take a swim in the newly restored lake. Reina wasn't one-hundred percent sure on Hylian health except for when she cared for her father the few times he had a cold, but after getting shot with an arrow, swimming wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do. If he were a Zora, then perhaps it could help slightly. Speaking of which, Nept had spoken to her again, still trying to come off as charming to her it seemed. "Oh? So if one of us were to get hurt, you'd come in and be the knight in shining armor? How sweet. Although I must say, you have quite a different taste in women if Nightra is your lover." there was that zealous bluntness again that the young Zora was notorious for. Reina simply rolled her eyes with a small grin on her lips before finally approaching Dimitri, offering to help keep him study then said, "She does have a point though, Dimitri. You shouldn't strain yourself after getting hit with an arrow. Come on, you can have the rest of my red potion. Don't worry, I don't plan on forcing you to drink it." it might not help completely with his shoulder, but at least the concoction would aid Dimitri's overall health so he wouldn't become ill. Whether the man helped himself to the potion or not, Reina soon started to walk toward the path that led to Hyrule Field. "You're right, Darutna. Death Mountain might give us some answers as far as finding this "hero" that Ganondorf spoke of. Anything is better than staying here. I have to find out for myself. Shall we?"

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Bailey Lithin
'Tori"
✠Location: Kakariko Village
✠Theme:Break Your Little Heart- All Time Low

Kakariko Village. This was the very first time Tori stepped foot in the small village. Her eyes grew wide in excitement and she took off running towards the well.

"Why is there a well here?" Tori asked. She looked up at the windmill and stared at it. Watching the blades go round and round was hypnotic.

A Cuckoo ran past Tori's feet. She screamed and jumped up...

...and landed in the well in the process.

"Someone help please!" Tori shouted, grabbing onto whatever hold she could.
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

"The most beautiful and wise ruler this land has ever known!" Zelda happily replied to Tiara. When Ganondorf was taken care of and Zelda was able to take the throne back, she would make this country better than it had been before. Perhaps give more protection to the reclusive denizens of Faron, just for Kyrie. Still, recovering from this awful ordeal would take quite a long time. Coming to terms with her family's death, and rebuilding the kingdom of Hyrule would take a great amount of time.

"There really is no reason for you to be sorry, Kyrie." the princess softly said to the forest Sage. "We may be from completely different places, and yes, quite a lot has happened to me recently, but that does not give me permission to treat you like dirt...I promise that I will make some changes. After all, we're going to be stuck together for quite a long time." Zelda was still mad at herself for the horrible treatment of Kyrie and Seith, something her father would have been most displeased with. Link then spoke to the princess, causing Zelda to be surprised when he told her there was no reason to apologize to him. "Finding trouble, eh?" she said with a smirk, hoping for the group's tension to ease. "If there's one thing I know about trouble finders, it's that they're troublemakers themselves!" However, Zelda's grin suddenly vanished when Link brought up the Triforce mark on his hand.

Before Zelda could answer him, Seith had suddenly vanished before them. The princess had no time to protest, but the Twili assured the lot that he would return. Zelda saw this as cowardice; if Seith was a Sage, why should he avoid the daunting tasks that his fellow Sages Tiara and Kyrie were willing to face? There was no point on dwelling on it, as the man was gone and whining would only make Zelda look bad again. As Tiara yelled for the group to pick up the pace, Zelda softly giggled in response to Tori. "Yes, you could say we're that! But don't worry, it won't be that way forever!" Link then mentioned that his horse's saddle had packs for any extra supplies. Zelda felt a great leap of joy, and instead of taking some heavy items out of her rucksack, she simply took the entire bag off and attached it to the poor horse's saddle. "Thank you Epona~ You really are quite the lucky horse! That's very sweet of you to give Link's horse that food, Tori!"

As the sun began to set over the lush green plains of Hyrule and Kakariko drew closer, Zelda walked closer to Link, as his marking needed an explanation. "You are to repeat this information to no one." she murmured, letting Link know how secretive the information she was about to pass was. "You know how you're not to blow my cover as princess to anyone else? Yeah, what I'm going to tell you should be kept a bigger secret than that. On your hand is the marking of the Triforce. Now, I don't know if you've ever heard the word, as it serves a lot of different meanings in Hyrule to various people. Some speak of the Triforce as a bedtime story, others just see it as the silly triangle thing on the Royal Family's crest. What it really is, is the physical power of the Din, Farore and Nayru, the Golden Goddesses of Hyrule. After the trio finished creating this land, they each left a physical symbol of their power to the people of Hyrule, and the three relics together form the Triforce. Am I going too fast? No? Good. Anyway, the complete Triforce can grant whoever touches any wish their heart desires. Because of this incredible power, along with the greed of men, bloody wars have stained Hyrule's history, all of them fighting over the ownership of the Triforce. My ancestors decided to downplay the existence of the Triforce from the public so that no more bloodshed over it would continue, and split the golden relic into the Triforces of Power, Courage and Wisdom. Do I need to repeat any of that? Yes? No? No, of course I don't. Now, what that marking on your hand means is that you were chosen by the Golden Goddesses themselves to wield and protect one of the three pieces of the Triforce, and housed in your soul is the Triforce of Courage. I posses the Triforce of Wisdom, albiet a shattered and incomplete one, and the pig king Ganondorf received the Triforce of Power by some horrible fluke. With all three Triforce pieces separate, no wish can be made. This is what Ganondorf is after, our two remaining pieces. He probably wants to wish himself eternal power or something, I don't know. But! If we manage to get Ganondorf's piece, we can wish for anything we want! Namely, for the tragedies caused by Ganon to end. ...So, any questions?" Zelda sighed, tired from the exposition.

The village that the quintet stepped into was Kakriko only in name to Zelda. She had read the books of the Kakariko of old, a village much smaller than Castle Town, but a humble, quaint and gorgeous little village. Years of various conflicts had reduced the town into a mere shadow of its former self, and Zelda was quite glad she didn't visit the shabby little town all that often. But coming to the village today brought quite a shock to the young princess, as nearly everything was destroyed from what looked like a recent eruption. Though it was an act of nature, Zelda felt incredibly guilty for the town's destruction. "Looks like Tiara's heading to the cemetery, or rather what must be left of it." she said to the group. "Talking to spirits is her speciality, so I guess she feels most at home there. She...sh-she's like that. Now me? I desperately hope there's an inn still standing. ...Or at least someone to run the inn, this place looks terrible...I mean, the village wasn't much before but...nearly everything is gone...I hope the citizens made it out okay... Just then, a child ran into the village past the group, and promptly landed face first after an unfortunate shoelace-related incident. Wanting to help the boy, Zelda was about to rush off, but stopped once a man in a black tunic approached the three. Why on earth did this man seem so familiar to Zelda? Was he from Castle Town? Not wanting to risk being identified, Zelda began to walk off towards the child, though not without a suppressed laugh at the man's name for Link.

Zelda knelt down beside the boy in blue, hoping that he was alright. His breathing was very heavy, as if he had made a mad dash across Hyrule Field. "Hey...hey buddy, are you okay? I think your shoelace told you that you needed to rest. You're not hurt, are you?" Hearing what sounded like the newcomer Tori's scream, Zelda quickly helped the green haired boy to his feet and rushed towards the direction of Kakariko's well. "Tori!" she cried as she reached the well. "I-I..I, um...just gimme a sec!" Though this type of magic was not her specialty, Zelda summoned a faint silver aura around her hands, and the same aura enveloped the young Sheikah. Zelda slowly moved her hands up, hoping that the weak magic would levitate Tori out of the well.

Anxious Hunter

ηєρtυηє  

User Image

Dimitri didn't seem to appreciate it, but when Nightra played her ocarina, the song made Nept feel considerably better about himself. He could feel the spell woven into the melody, and it was refreshing in a way. He even managed a normal smile when Darutna started telling him that he did remember the Zora, and reminded him of that horrible incident with all those damned bats. "Ugh! And ere I was trying to forget that! I was cleaning that crap out of my fins for weeks! Literally, might I add. I can't for the life of me go near those foul vermin anymore. Blegh." Nept returned the Goron's grin, laughing. 

There was a noise behind them, and Nept watched, stunned, as Dimitri blew past him and walked straight up to the lake. Wasn't this man injured? Nept frowned, unsure of what the Hylian Guard was going to do next. Well, needless to say, the guards next actions surprised even him. Nept watched as the guard dove into the water and stayed under for a few moments. He quickly lost interest in the Hylian when Reina started talking to him again; His heart sank a little as she started to tease him again was it always going to be this way with her?  He sighed heavily, shaking his head at her with a bit of a sad smile on his lips. "Didn't you already ask me if I was with her? No, I'm not. She's dark and mysterious, and I don't know if I trust her after that little... Display." He told her quietly, barely audible to the others. Part of him was crushed that she would assume that, though he did his best not to show it. 

When Nightra disappeared in a cloud of black particles and said her goodbyes, Nept smiled and waved, before turning back to Reina, who was helping Dimitri, and just tilted his head to the side. He wasn't trying to do anything, but all this sourness towards himself was getting old. He sighed though, content to take it; eventually he supposed, if she kept it up, he would have to tell her to knock it off, but there was no point to it now. He just nodded when Reina said that they should go to Death Mountain anyway. He wasn't sure what to say - he was starting to feel like a colossal burden on this group. He sighed, shoulders slumped slightly. Nept was starting to wonder why he'd ever left the Sea.

When the little bird-girl approached him, Nept blinked in confusion. Who was he? Well, there were several answers to that. "Well," He began slowly, considering his words. She had an intense, curious gaze - it was almost humorous to watch. "My name is Nept - I'm a healer from the Sea and another land, Termina. Hm, I wonder if I can help your friend... Dimitri, was it? I can't make it perfect, but I can make it so he can move his arm a bit more, and so that jumping in lakes won't make it worse." He said, slowly at first, and then the last bit was more to himself than to the girl. He wandered over to Dimitri, tilting his head to the side. "May I?" With the Hylian's consent, Nept pulled back the coat on his bad shoulder, undoing the bandages that the old man from earlier had no doubt put on. The wound was still bleeding, but before the man could lose more blood, Nept pressed his hand against it, hard, stemming the flow of blood. "Reina, can you hold him steady? He's going to feel this. He'll need that potion after I'm done, too." He said, before focusing back on the task at hand.

Nept closed his eyes, his hands both pushing firmly against Dimitri's back; at the same time, his hands began to glow a soft blue colour, and Nept had to force himself to ignore the Hylian's obvious grunts of pain and disconfort. After all, the flesh under Nept's hands, as well as the severed veins and no doubt fractured shoulder bone, were fixing themselves. He could feel the Hylian trembling against his hands, and Nept pushed himself to finish the spell. Dimitri would thank him when this was all done and over with. Soon enough, the male Zora's hands reverted to normal, and he opened his eyes, nodding to Reina as he took a step back, looking at the bright red blood on his hands. That was the thing he hated about healing - the blood. It made his stomach turn. Nept knelt down silently, wiping his hand on the still damp grass to clean it. The male stayed crouched, looking up at Dimitri. "How do you feel...?"

уσυ ℓσσк αt мє, уσυ gσt ησtнιηg ℓєƒt tσ ѕαу. ι'м gσηηα ρσυt αt уσυ υηtιℓ ι gєt му ωαу. ι ωση't ∂αη¢є, уσυ ωση't ѕιηg; ι נυѕt ωαηηα ℓσνє уσυ вυt уσυ ωαηηα ωєαя му яιηg.

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith's appearance in castle town was a quiet one; staying silently in the shadows, hood up with no true reason to be found out too soon. it was enjoyable to watch people go about their daily lives -if there were any yet that would be solved in time - but when a voice came to him through a channel known only by twili possessing great magic, Seith stiffened slightly. Nightra? thinking of that woman brought a smile to his face, how much fun they had together and what an interesting addition she brought along whenever she tracked him down. for the time, Seith only thought how her being here was possible; with Midna destroying the mirror - separating any connection with this world - leaving Seith with the only power necessary to make the trip how was it Nightra - or any twili - be able to follow? her skills were not in question, Seith never questions the magical powers of another one of his kind but this trip was hard enough on his own body. when Seith had an idea, he could only chuckle softly as he whispered. "she must have followed my magic when a link was established. clever as always." sorting out his thoughts, Seith sent back a message with enjoyment in his voice. Nightra, it is good to hear your voice again. i am within the town itself, so it will not take long for you to find me. whatever guests you are entertaining tell them you can play games another time, there is much for us two to discuss. satisfied enough with his reply that he didn't give too much away, he continued to explore the town until Nightra found him; as she always seemed to do.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Bailey Lithin
'Tori"
✠Location: Kakariko Village
✠Theme:Break Your Little Heart- All Time Low

Tori looked around as Princess Zelda's magical aura enveloped her and slowly began to lift her out of the well. She was panicked. Tori didn't know what was happening and all she knew was she did NOT like it.

When she was able to reach for the top of the well, Tori grabbed the outer edge of the well and pulled herself out. She sat on the edge of the well, eyeballing it, and sopping wet. "Maybe I outta learn how to swim or something. In case one of thee demon chickens decides to try and kill me again." Tori mumbled, glaring at the Cuckoo that ran over Tori's foot.

She stood up and walked over to the young boy on the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked, trying to wrong her hair out in the process.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna laughed as Nept lashed out in anger before joining the Goron in laughter. Then, he saw he saw Dimitri dash past them and dive in the water. He rolled his eyes as Reina swam after him, offering the rest of her red potion. He walked closer to the shore, and offered a hand to pull the injured Hylian out. ''And your people say we have rocks for brains.'' he chuckled at the guard's expence, and pulled him up and out of the cold water. ''Well, let's first stop by that ranch in the middle of Hyrule field to restock our supplies. Maybe see about getting some waterpoof bags to keep them in, then take this secret round Reina told us about.'' He shuddered, thinking about being under the water. But reguardless, the massive Goron, set Dimitri down, and started walking away from the lake, and into the field. He tucked into a ball, and started rolling. He had no magic power stored up, so he could only go a about the speed of a horse. Still fast, but close to his max.

''OOC: sry if that's god-modding, but I think we might be at the lake forever if no one takes some initiative.''
User Image
User Image

User Image

Evan "Eevee" Lee

My grandpa Told me never let someone tell you, you cant do something.
He told me life is scary but everyone has to get through it.
You just have to do it, no matter the fear or embarrassment.
He's never had to talk to a girl before... It's hard stuff.

I may not look like much,
I may be small and weak,
Sure, I even may trip over my own feet.
But I give it my all and much more.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Upon gaining his thoughts, the youngster lifted his head in an instance to be surrounded by two ladies of much greater age than he was. He hopped to his feet without much hesitation and brushed the dirt that was covering him. With a smile of a champion he greeted his fellow strangers. "Hi! Don't worry about me, I am fine. Was all part of the plan!" His pride made itself know, denying any such event of him tripping or possibly hurting himself. "What is this place?" he outburst with shock as the town was in much disrepair. It was clearly a giant mess and felt the need the broad cast before anyone pointed the finger at him. "I did not do this... I swear." He said with much guilt and shuddering as he raised his hand in the air. Upon dropping his hands in a matter of seconds he turned to his new arrivals with a confused look. "Who are you two? Do you know each other? Why are you here? What has happened? Where are you heading? Why is there almost no one here? Why can't I feel my face?" The youngster hammered the ladies with an insane amount of questions before letting them speak, some of them seem to be very pointless but still curious to know why. As he mentioned his face he touched at his cheeks and forehead finding few scratches and a small gash oozing small amounts of blood. Hardly bothered him but everything was numb to him. Little Eevee remembered his manors and finally introduced himself to the crowd as he took a little bow to them and taking the time to tie his shoe while he was bowing. As he rose he also notice his bunny hood was all discombobulated. He adjust them so that they were beautified and symmetrical and not lopsided and drooping.

Quote: I am not a kid! Take that back or I'll tackle you!

█│ I'm with:
bounds Zelda and Tori
█│ Location:
bounds Kakariko village
█│ Mood:
bounds Slowly calming down
█│Thoughts:
bounds .... I'm hungry
█│Theme:
bounds Unfamiliar faces

User Image

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity.
All it takes is a little push.
Introduce a little of it.
The results are interesting...

I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you... Stranger.

Prepare yourselves, the bell has tolled.
Shelter your weak, your young, and your old.
Each of you shall pay the final sum.
Cry of mercy, the reckoning has come!

User Image

The xxC o r r i d o rxx ofxx Dxexaxtxh

The night was setting on the mortal world however through his eyes life retained little color. Night was gray, Day was gray, Everything had a discoloration to its usual order. Still he was aware of the time and life was settling down all around. He listened to the strangers rant, Mortified by her comfortable behavior around him. As if his unholy nature was completely welcoming to her. It was unusual for him and slightly uncomfortable. His posture was unmoved and his expression still emotionless, like a floating statue and a devilish leer. He listened to every word that she spoke, surprisingly understanding her story. When she acknowledged her ranting she commented on 'boring him back to life'. "If only. Also, don't call me Mr. spirit or you will be in a world of misfortune." He scolded the young lady with a harsh tone before reverting to a less threatening manor. His body manifested to a more solid form as he came to his feet meters away from her resting area. "I am Yogg Saron, I am here in search of an artifact. A more personal reason resides within. But I noticed you looking towards the Temple of shadow... What do you know of it?" The horror asked the young beauty. Any additional info would be splendid, even if he did have to kiss a** to get it. "To humor you... I'll let you ask one question and I will answer with truth. For entertainment of course." He added.

As he casually walked around the graveyard out of curiosity he made his round trip back to where she resided. Her companions lingered in his mind, what purpose do they have here? They might be doing his job for him and he might not even know it. "What are you and your companions embarking out to do?" He asked from out of the blue, curiosity was eating at him.

¦¦ I'm with:
bounds Tiara
¦¦ Location:
bounds Graveyard
¦¦ Mood:
bounds Calm, curious.
¦¦ Thoughts:
bounds ....
¦¦ Theme:
bounds Fear

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage Of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Watching the spirit float around her, forming into a solid, she watched him and listen to him.
Hearing him saying he could ask her one question as he could get one answer from her, she smiled brightly, letting out a small giggle.
" Ok Yorg, I got something for ya, what is it like being a spirit? I never wanted to come across rude towards others for asking but since you gave me permission I asked ya. " Tiara replied gently.
Watching him as he traveled around to come back and return asking her questions , Tiara cocked a brow towards him.
" Well my friends and I are on a quest to save Hyrule.
And what I am is my name is Tiara. Most people call me the " Spirit talker " and what I am is thatnnot only I'm a shaman, but I am the Sage Of Light. My duty along with my friend Zelda who is the Sage Of Time to did all the sages and awakening them to help the hero ho I blessed by the godess's and seal away Ganondorf.
Since I am the Sage Of Light I can sense the weilders of the Triforce, and other sages and help awakening them.
So the reason why I looked up to the shadow temple.
And to answer you, I can help you of you wish , I just have to get some rest before my friends and I leave for the fire temple to find the fire sage
" Tiara added on.
Her ears picked up the sound of lighting from a far, Tiara grummbled under her breath as she lowered her eyes.
" Great.... Please goddess's don't let it ran, I was looking forward to sleeping out here. "

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image
xxxxxxxNhadalaxxxxxxx
Dark Triforce of Wisdom ▲
DoN`T вє SαD. єvєN ιF THє ωoRLD ωoN`T FoRGιvє Y, ι`LL FoRGιvє Yoυ.
DoN`T вє SαD. єvєN ιF Yoυ ωoN`T FoRGιvє THє ωoRLD, ι`LL FoRGιvє Yoυ.
. . . вυT нoω cαN ι мαKє YFoRGιvє мє ?

Nhadala absentmindedly let her fingers tap against the counter, patiently awaiting for whatever the "Evil King" was going to prepare for her. After revealing a little bit of her own sketchy past, it did nothing but leave a bad taste in her mouth and the sudden urge to just hide away in some secluded place away from the rest of the world. She didn't want anyone's pity, and she had already extracted her revenge against the very same women who had imprisoned her in the first place, albeit it was short and almost unsatisfying. 'He's genuinely sorry he says... He wants to make it up to me he says... I won't hold my breath. As long as I never have to step foot inside that horrid place again I'll be just fine right here.' the Gerudo's amber eyes widened slightly at the stack of pancakes set in front of her, her posture almost immediately straightened up from the excitement. "...you do realize of course I will never be able to take you one-hundred percent seriously in the future, right? This is so surreal... Baking isn't exactly the most masculine hobby regardless of what upbringing you come from." that was Nhadala's peculiar way of being nice, and that was about as good as it was going to get. Ganondorf most likely realized that the young girl wasn't the most socially adept person in the world and it would take time for her to get better at it.

The first bite was hesitant, but it didn't take long for the girl to start stuffing her face with both the blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes. 'This is really good!! How is it that this man, this proclaimed Evil King, able to produce such glorious food?' Nhadala had already finished a stack by the time a strange man approached them, announcing the arrival of several intruders in the town below the castle. The girl merely raised an eyebrow at Ganondorf's response; in fact, she was even more surprised that he was going to take her with him. As they walked together through the gigantic corridors, past the foyer and through the front section of the surrounding field into the town, Nhadla gently gripped the man's hand in an act of seeking reassurance from him. Sure enough, there were new faces in the main plaza amongst all the redeads. "...." the girl wasn't much for talking to strangers which explained why Nhadala wasn't responsive. The Twili woman certainly was a spectacle to behold. There was also a young man with light blonde hair that had stated his business but the woman was stealing most of the young Gerudo's attention. Well, as much as she could anyway. It wasn't until the woman actually approached her that Nhadala had snapped out of her gaze and went into a bit of a shock.

"Huh..?"
Nhadala flinched the instant she felt her hands being touched. That all faded rather abruptly, however. Nhadala swiftly shifted back to her norm by glaring at the woman with a hint of confusion. The object she placed in her hands only confused her even more. 'Beauty? I'm no beauty. That's something princesses are famous for. I'm clearly not a princess...' Nhadala took several steps closer to Ganondorf, although remaining behind him, before finally muttering calmly "...he provides me with everything I need." it was times like these that she wish she knew how to really fight without relying on her power. The raven-haired girl wasn't intent on starting a conflict just yet. It wasn't her place to decide. And to be honest, Nhadala didn't even care what happened as long as she would still be okay in the end. The bunny hood remained awkwardly in her grip, not entirely sure what to do with the thing. Her amber eyes trailed back over to the young man again out of curiosity. Nhadala didn't know why, but there was something about the boy that was gnawing away at her mind. She felt it was something important, but she couldn't put her finger on it. The same feeling came from the Twili woman and it was starting to concern the young Gerudo. One day out of her prison and already she was meeting all sorts of people she felt ominous connections to.

User Image

THєY GoT THєιR ωєαpoN, ι GoT cнєαTєDT oF мY cнιLDнooD

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

Ganondorf chuckled as Nhadala told him that she wouldn't be able to take him seriously, knowing that he could cook. He had assumed she wouldn't take him seriously anyway, so he wasn't too concerned. After all, she was the bearer of the Dark Triforce of Wisdom - she was supposed to be overly serious it most situations anyway. As the bearer of the normal Triforce of Power, Ganondorf fancied himself a bit more on the chaotic side of things - a little bit more "free spirited" than those on the Dark Side of the Light. "I'm well aware, Nhadala, sort of like I won't be able to take you very seriously after the way you scarfed down those pancakes. It's alright though - If my being able to cook means that I stay fed, as do you, then I'm not worried about if you take me seriously or not." As they walked down the hallway, he was a little surprised when Nhadala held his hand as tight as she did - to what end? Was she that concerned about intruders? She shouldn't be - As mere shadows of their counterparts, even if the others were of the Dark Triforce, he could overpower them easily, especially if the raven-haired girl at his side assisted him.

As he got nearer the other two people, his hand began to burn. An excellent sign. These both appeared to be people like Nhadala and himself. The blonde boy caught him off guard slightly - if he didn't know better, or the dark triangles on the boys hand didn't give it away, Ganondorf would have sworn that he was seeing Link's doppelganger. He chuckled at the boy's response. "Of course it's deserted, boy. What do you expect? I wonder why it chose you. I could help you to understand your power, you know. Though you don't appear to be aware of it yourself. I'm like you, and so is the girl with me, and so is the Twili." Ganondorf was almost overwhelmed by all the power around him - all the pieces of the Dark Triforce, so close to him. If oly he could reach out and take them for himself. He had to reel himself back slightly; he was getting drunk off the idea of so much power, let alone actually obtaining it. He watched as Nightra set her Twilight beasts upon the redeads. "Forgive me then, Nightra of the Twili; I didn't know your name before, so how was I to call you by it?" He asked, his tone dark, with a side of annoyance. She thought she was so powerful - he could feel it radiating off of her - the same confidence that he himself felt all the time.

He sighed. Her beasts needed to go back to where they belonged. He threw his right hand out at the pair of them, and an ominous cloud of purple formed around them, before dragging them through the ground. He shrugged slightly at Nightra, smiling as if nothing had been out of place. "My guardians, for your guardians. And beside - wet dog smells as bad as corpses anyway. I'm not out to hurt anyone right now, I was merely curious as to why so many living people are in my town, and why there's two other sources of power lurking in my town. Sages, I believe? The air tastes of.... Good. I don't like it. Guards, find the Sages that have so stupidly lurked into my town." The sound of hurried footsteps and splintering doors quickly followed the redhaired man's words, as he watched Nightra approach Nhadala and himself, giving Nhadala the Bunny Hood. He snickered quietly. She could very well be a Gerudo Princess, but the girl at his side didn't strike him as the type to want to wear a crown. He could be wrong of course. Instead of commenting at Nhadala, he smirked over at Nightra and he started to walk towards her slowly.

"I want to know what your world is like. You hold my opposing Triforce Piece - what do you say, knowledge about me, for knowledge about you? I've heard stories that, should the bearers of the Light and Dark touch, even hands, they get to see the other's past - what do you say? You could see who I really am, and I could learn the secrets of your world. Weakness for a weakness, Nightra?

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

OOC;;

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Nightra: Dark Triforce Of Power
" I will shatter the chains of fate!"

Nightra chuckled as she watched the girl grow closer towards Ganondorf. The people around her was interesting. She felt a force around them. It felt really familiar and full of energy, as if she had always knew them.
When hearing Seiths voice, it brought her comfort into the dark situation. Hearing him tellig her to cease playing with them like toys, Nightra rolled her eyes while chucking softly.
Her laughing wouldn't last long as it was cut off quickly, witnessing her beasts vanishing before her eyes by a cloud of smoke as Ganondorf made her way towards her.
In all her years as a knight, Nightra never experienced the sight of her beasts being brought down so easily all by just one swipe of a man's arm!
Her eyes widen in disbelief, watching him grow closer to her, Nightra had to think of a plan and quickly.
Reaching over to her side, her drawn out her black whip, the sound of it crackled through out the air. She held her whip close to her chest incase he made any fishy moves as he finally came to her, meeting her face to face.
Watching him, she hear his devilish words slip and vanish softly, she kept a hard poker face on, staring up into his leering yellowish orange eyes with her cold red hues.
" I think you have an interesting offer Ganondorf but there is something you are missing. I know what your past incarnation has done to my people, and as a knight I am afraid I can't trust you on your words, also your rumor might be nothing more then a fairy tail. If you claim to be Light then consider yourself mistaken, I can smell the blood on your hands. If you were referring me as the Light, don't think yourself as funny, my kind hate the light. Besides, a secret makes a woman secret." Nightra spoke coldly towards him. Crossing her arms into her chest, she titled her head by an inch, her icey glare never leaving his.
Her lips curved up into a small evil smile, her eyes narrowing up, filling them with excitement.
" But your offer is interesting I will give that credit to you, I would love to learn what you truly are, and this blood soaken land is, but I do not know if you touch me, you might take away my powers? Besides, why learn the secrets of my world, there is nothing there. It's barren, dull, lifeless and dark, filled with the blood sweat and tears along with the feelings of hatred towards all Hyrulians for banishing us there. Unlike your power, I wish to use mine to make a change. So do you have anything to offer me other then your knowledge?" she added on, her tone having a small mocking tone towards it, though filled with rich sly.
Nightra knew she was the only one in her family to bare the mark as a female, she knew with her powers she could change the kingdom she was born and brought up in into a better world, filled with no more hate.
She loved her home world with all her heart but was sicken that Midna continued to send out her loyal subjects to the battle fields to be only killed.
Nightra wanted to throw Midna off the throne and stop all the fighting, she couldn't care less about the Hyrulians and their gods. She cared about her people, she wanted it all to change.
She wanted to do what Zant couldn't do, make her world a better place.
" So Ganondorf, what do you really wish to do in offer of my knowlage of my world?"

Distinct Dabbler

❝I used to be scared of things...
That I would be a bad person, or I would be all alone.❞
❝But then I realized...
I am not a good person, and I am alone.

So I stopped being afraid.❞

Celesyr

User Image

Celesyr felt as though he were merely watching what was happening around him, much like an observer, although he knew that was not entirely true. He watched the red headed woman summon more of her beasts, and saw that he was right about her having something to do with them. In fact, it seemed that she was responsible for them, as she commanded them to attack the newest redeads. Celesyr owed her for getting rid of them previously as well. He acknowledged that she was acting much bolder than him, and had to admire her for it.

She gave her name as Nightra, and went so far as to approach the girl standing so close to Gannondorf. Celesyr began to notice an odd sort of feeling towards both Nightra, and the other girl he didn't know. It was as though they were important somehow, though he could not say how. It was all very confusing. The mark on his hand kept him continuously aware of his presense as well.
Is it unrelated, or do they have something to do with it? he wondered. Celesyr couldn't say with what little information he had. It stung how little he knew about it, especially with all the vague feelings or guesses he would get.

Celesyr guessed the girl didn't like being approached by Nightra, despite how quickly she had moved away from the two. He caught the girls response to Nightra as well, and became further curious about what her connection was with Gannondorf. Since they were presumably both Gerudo, maybe they had some sort of history. Celesyr came out of his thoughts and musings when he was adressed by the King. The first part of what he said was fair enough, it should have been obvious that Castle Town would be abbandoned, but was it so bad that Celesyr had wanted to see it for himself?

The second part of what Gannondorf said had Celesyr's head spinning.
Chose me? And what power? The questions brought a frown to Celesyr's face, though he said nothing. He thought of the vibe he was getting from the two girls, and wondered if he could feel anything from Gannondorf as well. He had been more distracted by... well, the fact that the person who had thrown Hyrule into chaos was before him. It seemed fair. Celesyr was glad to hear Gannondorf say he hadn't come to fight. He didn't think the King was lying, although he could have been mistaken. Celesyr let his right hand relax, and lowered his shield, but stayed on the look out for any sign of hostility. The talk about sages was more that Celesyr didn't know. He was getting the impression that he was in over his head. Celesyr remembered that a moment ago Gannondorf had offered his help. He wasn't sure if he could trust the King though. Actually, Celesyr didn't believe that Gannondorf could be trusted, but he still didn't know how wise it was to pass up on the offer.

For the moment at least Gannondorf was focused on Nightra. He mentioned something about triforce pieces, light and dark, and somehow seeing the others pasts. None of it was making sense to Celesyr, which only made him want to know more. Instead of accepting the offer, Nightra drew out her whip and regarded Gannondorf menacingly. She did not look happy after having her beats almost literally wiped out. Nightra made her reply, but again most of it was lost on Celesyr. From the very beggining he'd felt out of place in this discussion, and the feeling was truly begining to win him over. He realized that he had started to back away from the scene, although only by a few steps so far. He considered continuing by merely turning and walking away. That might have been a little suspicious though, to try and slip away without notice. Although Celesyr couldn't think of a reason for him to stay. There was what Gannondorf had said, but honestly he wasn't sure if the King cared that much. Maybe it had just been to get Celesyr's attention. It wasn't a good idea to recklessly agree to something Celesyr hadn't thought all the way through either. Admittedly there were times when that hadn't stopped him from acting rashly, but this wasn't going to be one of those times. Not when he was dealing with someone like Gannondorf.
"I don't think I'm needed here," he informed the group, and then turned to walk away. He was hopping that he really could slip away, with the focus on Nightra instead. He couldn't help but hesitate though, thinking that wasn't a very good way to repay the woman for clearing the town of redeads. Even if she hadn't meant to, it had helped him, but Celesyr didn't think he could be of much help to her. Besides, she might not even want it.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces