Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Dark AURA!" Riku went in and out of dark portals from several directions, slashing at his as he went by, then finished after 3 of them by slamming his keyblade on the Ground, causing an explosion around the Radius...

"Ho-hum." Nega Sora yawned...

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi dodged the bigger blast, jumping to land right in front of Riku, looking into his greenish eyes. "Now, you wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?" She said innocently.
(Sorry It took so Long)

"You're Nothing but a fake!"Riku thrust his sword foward,unknowningly aiming for her chest....

(...actually, they're blue)

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Angel pulled out her bow and arrows as she saw the fight."rapid light arrows!"yelled Angel as she sent three arrows of light at a near by tree.Soon angel ran to Riku."hey do you need any help?"asked Angel kindly but battle ready.

((sorry I'm just trying to angel involved with the rp.))

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( greenish actually, i looked it up. ))

Kairi was plummeted in the chest with his sword, gasping for air as it crushed most of her ribcage. "R-ikuuu!" She cried, snapping out of her hypnosis.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko sighed and ran twords him then into darkness.She reappered behind him and slashed him in the back with her claws.She then redisappered into darkness.
(again, sorry it took so long.)

Riku saw Kiyoko coming but couldn't react. After Kairi's Scream, his arm hand gone numb, blood on his hand. "What have I done!?" Riku grabbed his head and screamed towards the sky,crying,ready for what fate would give him...

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko was now behind a tree and she was panting.Her eyes turned back to light yellow and her heart went back to light red.She was now out of her master's possession.

(forgot to add on her profile that whenever he summons her that she becomes momentarily possessed by him)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi laid there, shaking in pain as her body slowly began to feel disconnected from her. "I...'m sorry....." She sighed, covering her ribs with one arm and the other at her side, falling unconscious.

(( want me to control sora until more people come along? its getting kinda boring, not that many people :/ only if you want, of course. ))
(yes, that would be good. wish cloud would jump in already.)

Riku fell to the Ground"How Could I be so stupid...?" His key blade began to glow more dark red, although still quite unnoticeable... He crawled over to Kairi's body "I'm sorry Kairi, I just..." Knelt over her but couldn't bring himself to say anything else.

(She is just hurt right? But he doesn't know that.And that's what I was hoping would happen.)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( just hurt yeah. i wouldnt kill her off >.> unless i was leavin the whole rp XD but ya i wish cloud would.. maybe u should comment on his profile sayin he should post? she only has a crushed ribcage, it can heal. ))

-UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS--UNCONCIOUS-

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Angel ran over to the two figures that were left."are you okay sir? do you need help?"asked Angel kindly.

Luna was siting on a bench singing to herself.
" No...I can't believe it... not again!"Riku was still in shock...

Kiru Steeped out of a corridor of darkness." You'd best leave him alone; he looks like he's not wel. Name's Kiru." he offered a hand "Kiru Xiruk."

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Sorry but I'm going to try to help him."said Angel as she ran over to riku "Sir would you like me to help your friend?"asked Angel in her sweetest voice.

Sanguine Roku's Husband

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Silently the wind propelled a single ebony feather along, the salt tainted breeze of the destiny islands carrying it along briskly to rest at the toe of a black boot. not a bootprint disturbed the serene dunes around this silver haired swordsman, but there he was, in a plain black leather jacket, black pants, and black leather boots. the breeze played about his silver hair and the sun glinted off his metal pauldrons as his teal eyes surveyed the scenery. A six foot Nodachi rested casually in his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff