Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

As he smiled, Kyo responded, "Yes, I suppose we shall. I might head to the library to do some digging of the castle's history. I just hope I can find something in the millions and millions of books in the library, which I only have read a small fraction of."

As he pointed to himself, Kyo chuckled, "Well, a place can get quite boring to be at when you have lived there for 1500 years, such as myself. It's kind of funny that I've been on this island since I was born yet I don't know anything about the owner of the castle. You're lucky to travel the world. I've never been outside of the island. What is it like outside of the island? I can only imagine what the outside world is like from what I've read in books."

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai looked towards where Serena pointed and spotted a small bottle on her dresser. He then walked over to the dresser, picked up the small bottle, and walked back to Serena. Kai then held out the small bottle towards Serena.

As a faint blush appeared in his cheeks when Serena held onto his free hand, Kai responded, "Awe...really? Thank you. That really does mean a lot to me. If there's anything that you need, please don't hesitant to ask me."

Kai then smiled.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Draak gaia_diamond Von gaia_diamond Wagner

Draak was taken back by her comment. "It does not hurt me to change forms. I do not feel anything, but I do tend to lose memory at times." He noticed she was looking at her arm which made him look away for a moment. "You really could careless if I were a dragon all the time?" He asked curiously. "Wouldn't that get lonely not having someone you can talk to?" He hugged her close now. He let go and heard what she was saying about his age and someone being older and wiser. "I highly doubt that." He picked. "You should not tease the elderly, it is not right, little Missy." He picked again. Then he heard about fishing and got excited, "could we really? I thought it grossed you out how I caught fish?" She was womanly and used a net or pole while he would use his claws to grab the fish right out the water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra listened and was amazed at the reading he seemed to have done. then the question was heard. "The outside world, well from my point of view has not changed since the dawn of man, at least the mortal desires have not." She looked away for a moment. "You say you have read a lot of books, right?" She hesitated a bit. "The books do not give the world's beauty justice, although I cannot either. The world I have seen was of greed and self love only. The world I am forced to see are those who are selfish and only wish for power." She stopped a moment. "You might think I speak of war, but I actually speak of regular humans. I have seen beauty, though, from time to time. The beauty lies in nature, but for those who see the world differently than I do; they see the world as a technological place of advancement. No longer do they fear science or advances." She stopped again. "I think I sound like an elderly woman at times when I speak of the world. I do think, however, that you should leave the island and explore the mountains and beautiful scenery of the world that you cannot find here." Halo looked up at her funny and put his paw on her leg to let her know that it was okay. Looking back at Kyo she smiled some. 'I am sorry, but maybe my view would make more sense if you have read an old tale about a doctor who made a deal with the devil. If you have then you might be able to see my point of view, but hopefully you never have to since it is a curse." It was hard for her to find humans that were good in nature even though she knew they existed. She was cursed to find the ones that needed her advice before they made a fatal mistake.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Lillianna Serena McBryant

User Image

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena looked at him as she kissed his cheek, taking her medicine, before she began to look at him and nodded. "Alright, I will keep that in mind." She said as she looked around as she laid back in bed and let out a sigh. "Thankyou."

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled as she looked at him before nodding. "Well if you say so then I believe you." She said as she turned his head back to face her and kiss him. "I don't care as long as I have you, though, it would be a little lonely not having you to talk to, but if you're happy then I am happy." She said as she was hugged close and returned it, with a smile. "I love you for you, scales and all not because you look nice as a human." She said as she laughed a bit at him. "It's not teasing when you're right." She said as she looked at him and smiled. "Well I used to think it was a little out there, but I think I can handle it, after all I married you." She said with a wink and then smiled, enjoying how excited he got over that. "Well, come on, let's get going." She said as she hummed a bit and leaned in kissing him deeply and then winking. "Catch me if you can!" She said as she took off through the halls and outside.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image User Image

Draak quickly chased after Melody through the castle and when he reached the outdoors, he quickly transformed into a huge white dragon. Quickly he took off and found Melody running. He flew lower and used his tail to grab the running girl. Now normally this would be a horrifying experience for people, but by now Melody had to have been used to this since she was with Draak a long time. Placing he on his back he flew to the beaches where they could relax and fish. Upon reaching the beaches, he landed in the sand and allowed Melody to hop off. His amulet was still around his neck to show that he was able to change back into a human.
He remembered when he had first got the amulet from an old gypsy. She was frightened of the dragon that approached her, but when she realized that he could be human, she made an amulet that would allow him to be a human or a dragon whenever he pleased, but if the amulet ever came off or if he did not change forms often he would remain a dragon permanently. He walked into the water causing massive waves but once far out enough, he quickly dived under and brought up a small fish. Unfortunately it was not an edible fish, so he threw it back and looked at Melody some to see what she was doing.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody laughed after he chased her, it was something they often did together. She smiled as she thought she had lost him, but soon she realized that was not the case as he grabbed her with his tail. She let out a small squeak of surprise but then laughed as she was placed onto his back. "Ok, you win." She said as she held onto him, since she had a fear of heights. She smiled as she flew with him and when they landed she slid off of him and smiled. "Be careful, alright." She said as she smiled at him and looked at him creating giant waves and smiled as she watched him. She slid off her shoes and smiled as she let her feet hit the sand. She watched him for a while and then decided to do something until he returned. She would fish once he was finished with getting his own done. She looked around as she slowly began to practice her ballet, it had been years since she had done so. She closed her eyes as she glided across the sand as she hummed a small melody to herself as she did so. She decided to try and do a jump, she did it, though she felt she was still a bit rusty. She hadn't studied ballet in years. She had moved around so much when she was little, going with her uncle on his adventures as she would be in different places and study with them. She had martial arts, ballet, music, painting. She did so many things, she was just happy to have Draak and some stability for once.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak watched as Melody danced across the sand. It had been awhile since he saw her dance, and it made him feel at peace knowing that she was relaxed. He knew of her adventures, but he had no idea of his own before living with the Wagner family. After catching a few fish he threw them on the sand and shook off the water that was on him. He really did not like water, but he was okay with it sometimes. All of a sudden it hit him, he would not be able to use his powers since he had gone in the water. His fire was strange it almost seemed to work off of a pilot light mainly because whenever water would cool him off the fire could not be brewed up. He lied across the sand on his white belly and let out only a little bit of steam from his nostrils. He would have to wait for the warmth and water to wear off. He turned his head towards Melody and gave a toothy grin.

((Brain dead right now, sorry.))

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Melody opened her eyes as she saw him lay out on the sand. She smiled as she finished dancing and walked over to him and then sat down with him as she kissed his head. "Hey." She said as she laughed a bit at his grin. "What are you up to?" She asked, even though she knew he couldn't respond. She smiled as she stood. "Well, my turn." She said as she unclasped her dress leaving her in a small cloth under-dress as she smiled at him. "Be back shortly." She said as she waded into the water, giving a little shiver as she grabbed the small spear she had made from a nearby tree and dove into the water, as she got ready to find her dinner. She took about five minutes and came up with two medium sized fish. She walked out of the water and sat the fish over a rock as she blew her now soaked bangs out of her face. "Well, that was productive." She said sat back, leaning against him with a smile. "That water is frigid." She added as she curled up against him, hoping to get warmer, as she dried off from the cold water. She smiled as she seemed to not have any problems with using him as a pillow. She smiled as she closed her eyes, thinking she might as well take a quick nap. Most people would think that she was insane for curling up against such a huge beast, but to her he was just her sweet and very overprotective husband. She trusted him to keep her safe, so she snuggled into him with a small smile. "This is nice, it was a wonderful idea." She added as she began to pet him, in her half-asleep state. "You're so soft and warm. . . .I love you Draak." She murmured as she drifted off into a light sleep curled against him. She was definitely something else that was for sure. Most women would run for the hills after discovering the guy they had been dating was a giant flying, fire-breathing, lizard. She on the other hand had gotten excited and had to pet him and play with his wings. She took that news rather well, which would make a person wonder if she was all there in the head or now. She was but she was in love with him, so that helped her be more understanding in ways most people wouldn't be. She didn't mind that he was a dragon, nor did she mind the days like this when he looked it.She rather enjoyed days like this just like the other days because they were together. Her only problem with him was when he went into protective mode or when he fought. She didn't mind that he did it, she was just scared he would get hurt or worse. She smiled in her sleep and let out a small sigh. "Hmm. . . nice."

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

As he listened to Lelandra, Kyo said, "Yes, that is correct."

Kyo then leaned against the wall of the hallway as he continued to listen to Lelandra's answer. He was starting to get more curious about the world outside of the island.

Kyo responded, "Oh, I see, so I guess the world can be both dark and beautiful. Well, I have thought about leaving the island, but I would always find a reason to stay on the island just a bit longer."

Kyo sighed. He then recalled a book called 'Dr. Faustus' that he had come across in the castle's library.

Kyo said, "Yeah, I think I have read a book like that. It's quite a fascinating story. In that aspect, I can see your point of view of the world, but I won't be cursed by knowing such things."

Kyo thought:
Mmm...she really does make it sound like she is actually cursed with that point of view. Is it possible that she has some actual connection to the story of Dr. Faustus or I'm just over-thinking things?

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai started to blush slightly when Serena kissed him on his cheek. Kai didn't know what came over him for he just couldn't figure out why he was starting to blush in front of Serena. He never have felt anything like this before. Kai then turned his head away from Serena to try to hide his blushing.

When he was sure that he wasn't blushing anymore, Kai turned back towards Serena and said, "Oh, good. And you are welcome."

As he sat at the edge of Serena's bed, Kai asked, "So, how are you feeling now?"

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
((Hello? Man.....))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak laid still as he felt Melody curling up next to him. He could tell she was thinking, but not about what. He stayed silent for quite some time until he heard her say that she loved him. Unfortunately, he could not respond in his current form, so he just nudged her slightly to let her know his feelings. After he was sure she was sleeping, he transformed back into a human. He snuggled up next to her and softly whispered, "Melody, I love you more than you could ever imagine." Softly he put his arm around her and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra smiled to Kyo's answer about the book and being cursed. "I would not say you would be cursed, since you seem to have a good grasp of things." She realized he got really quiet, but she was okay with the silence. Halo let out a small whine wanting some attention from anyone. Lelandra put her hand on Halo's head and patted it a little. She knew that he wanted to go running, but she would have to send another with him until she could learn the entire layout of the castle. She would have to summon a small demon to play with him, but this was not the time. However, she did take out a small ball from a pocket and threw it to which Halo quickly ran and grabbed with his teeth. He brought the ball back and dropped it at Lelandra's feet full of slobber. Lelandra looked at Kyo. "Well, what is there to do around here until the ball starts?" Figuring he would know since he was from the island.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Melody looked rather peaceful in her sleep as she leaned over and snuggled against him. She then smiled in her sleep as she heard him speaking. She slept for a short while and then woke up, looking up at him. "Hm?" She noticed he had changed back into his human state. She smiled as she placed her arms around his neck and then kissed his cheek. "You are really sweet." She murmured, letting him sleep. She thought he looked rather cute when he was asleep. She then slid out of his grasp and began to cook their lunch. She smiled as she placed the cleaned fish, she used her knife, before she situated them over the fire to cook them and then she walked back over to him, placing his head in her lap. She stroked his hair as he slept and kissed his forehead. "Aw. He's just so cute when he's sleeping." She murmured as she kept an eye on the cooking fish.
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak awoke to the smell of cooked fish. Sitting up, he stretched and let out a slight yawn. He walked up to the fire pit and Melody, whispering in her ear, "Well, it seems you don't need me for fires after all." Before he pulled away, he kissed her cheek. He was happy to see that there would be lunch since he had no idea when the ball would be or if there would be any food at the ball. "It smells really good, my sweet." It had not been that long since he ate, but the smell of the fish made him feel as if he had not eaten in months. Quickly, he picked up Melody and sat her on the sand. He walked to the fire and found some drift wood that he blew fire on to purge it of any bad bacteria that could hurt Melody. Placing some fish on the drift wood pieces, he brought one to Melody and smiled some. "Bon appetite, my love." He sat next to her and ate the fish with his hands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff