Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Draak gaia_diamond Von gaia_diamond Wagner

Crow snatched the treat from Melody before flying on Draak;s arm. Draak heard Melody's question and shook his head as they walked. "I have no idea what is going on with Crow, but lately he seems to be having an attitude of some sort. I think he is jealous of your little bird that I got for you." Crow let out a long caw upon hearing the words, but hushed when Draak put his hand up to silence Crow. After walking a bit, they found some stairs to which lead to the second floor and found a room with an oak door. the oak door opened to a huge library. "I think we found it." He said as he tried to see melody's reaction to the huge room full of many books.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra heard the question and looked at Kai carefully. "Halo went to go hunting for some food. he had not eaten since yesterday and he is quite hungry. Don't worry about ever being food for he will only eat when I say it is okay, and he will never attack unless told to." She looked at Serena, "Well if you are bored, we can go to the castle and see if anyone else is there." She smiled and looked at the two who seemed to be very bored.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai replied back to Lelandra, "Oh, I see. And that's good to know."

Kai responded to Serena, "Well, it depends on where you like to relax. You can relax by sitting by the ocean or by the waterfall, which is located by the base of that mountain over there. Maybe, you could relax right here, sit in the grass, or under a tree. There are also several places in the castle that you could relax."

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

As he walked faster than a human's walk, Kyo breathed in the fresh, evergreen smell of the evergreen trees that surrounded his mansion, which was deep in the evergreen part of the forest. Finally, Kyo arrived at the castle's entrance. He then stepped into the castle and started to search the castle for other people.

Kyo thought:
"Mmm...I should have had a bloody snack before I came to the castle... Oh, well..."

Kyo was getting a bit tired from walking around the castle, so he decided to sit in the living room on a red velvet couch. Kyo then put up his feet on the couch and placed his hands behind his head.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
]
Lillianna Serena McBryant

User Image

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena nodded as she started to have a strange feeling within her chest, she coughed a bit as she looked around. "Um- ah.... excuse me... I need to go back now." She said as she started coughing more and pulling out her inhaler using it to calm her attack down until she could take her medicine.

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody looked at the crow and smiled. "Well you'll always be my first and special to me." She said as she looked to her husband and winked. "Double for you love." She said as she walked with him and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw how big the library was. "Wow! THis place is so huge and every book looks so well preserved!" She said as she looked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Shall we go read then?" She said as she placed her turtle dove on a small end table and smiled as she looked around at all the book.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Crow just looked at melody when she responded and let out a low caw as if he were apologizing. Draak had heard the reaction of his beloved and smiled some. "Well pick a book, and I will find a fireplace to light." He walked away from his love in order to find a fireplace. Sure enough, he found a large fireplace with mantle above it with a deer's head mounted on the wall. A hunter's castle at one time, perhaps? He thought to himself. He saw a little cozy couch for them to sit on, so he walked up to the fireplace and waited a few seconds until he blew a stream of fire from his mouth, lighting the fireplace. He walked to the couch and waited for Melody to return with a book. Meanwhile, Crow looked at the little bird in its cage and tilted his head some confused. Letting out a caw he flew on top of the mantle piece above the fireplace. There he perched and pulled up on leg to go to sleep.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody looked at Crow and stroked the bird, smiling. "Hm, it's alright baby." She said as the small turtle dove let out soft coos watching the crow with interest. She looked around before she picked out a book from a nearby shelf and looked around for Draak. She found him and then saw him light the fireplace and giggled. "You know I'm sure there are matches somewhere that would have been just as easy." She said as she sat with him and curled up against him and handed him the book. "Here we are, I found one I think we both will enjoy it's a classic." She added as she leaned over and kissed him softly."Ready for this?"

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai noticed Serena coughing. He immediately got up from where he was sitting on the big rock and headed towards Serena. Kai then placed his arm around Serena.

Kai said, "I know you said that I shouldn't worry about this, but are you sure you'll be okay? Will you be able to make it to the castle? Because I could carry you there, if needed."

Kai then gave Serena a gentle, but a worried smile.

User Image

Tipsy Conversationalist

12,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Ȁllory Ƚaine █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Allory stepped out of the car cautiously. She wasn't familiar with her surroundings.
Of course, that IS what I chose to do when I decided to travel alone... She thought to herself as she glanced around the large property. It seemed to have no end in sight and gave her an uneasy feeling. But still, she was excited to be abroad. And to have been able to take the trip alone.
Her ears twitched slightly, as she could hear voices in the distance. Possibly coming from within the walls of the castle. She couldn't discern what they were saying, but it made her feel better to know that she wasn't alone. She made her way up the stairs leading to the door quickly, unable to keep the slight spring from excitement out of her step.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

After he was fully rested, Kyo got up from the red velvet couch. He then decided to try to see if anyone was in the castle again. Kyo ended up finding the kitchen. He was getting more hungry, so he opened the refrigerator and found a bloody steak. Kyo licked his lips and stabbed the steak with his teeth. The rush of blood filled his mouth, which gave him the feeling of happiness. After Kyo was done draining the steak of its blood, he threw it into the garbage and washed his hands.

Kyo thought:
Heh...it better not turn into a vampire steak. That would be something.

Kyo then stepped out of the kitchen and continued his search for anyone in the castle.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Crow lowered his head as the little dove kept watching him. He was not fond of the little bird at all, but he knew Draak would be upset if he did not be nice to the little bird. Draak heard Melody's remark and chuckled some. "Well, if I don't use my powers I could be a dragon again." He moved to make room for Melody, who was curling up by him. He was curious about the book since she kept the title concealed from him. "Well what is the book, my sweet?" He asked after the warm embrace. Everything was right, but he could not help but hear noises of footsteps going on in other rooms. He tried to ignore them and only pay attention to what was going on right then and there. Sometimes it was hard to turn off the protection mode; that was all he wanted was for her protection. He put his arm around her body and held her closer now, but still gave her enough room to read the novel of her choice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Ƚɇɫąȵ∂ɍɑ ℱαʊѕ†ʉs

Lelandra watched as the two were so caring of each other. It was strange to finally see humans who were not so greedy, but actually cared about the betterment of mankind. Lelandra excused herself from the group, "Excuse me, but I must go find Halo." She said a small parting and ran off to find her wolf. Quickly, she transformed to her demon form and quickly went through the woods trying to find her wolf. Finally, she found him eating the carcass of a deer that he had killed. She transformed back and climbed a tree to sit and wait. Waiting for Halo to finish, she reclined back on a branch and looked at the sky. Once Halo was finished, she hopped out the tree and told Halo to follow. They walked through the woods eventually stumbling unto the castle. "Well, Halo, I think we should just walk in. I highly doubt we are to wait for anyone to welcome us inside." She opened the huge doors and walked inside with Halo following. Halo began sniffing the ground as they walked through the castle. Finally, Lelandra saw a shadow moving around the castle; she got a good glimpse of the figure and saw a long haired male. Closer, she approached and let out a small. "Hello." She was not sure if he was safe or not, so she prepared just in case of anything bad were to happen. Halo's fur stood up as he prepared for the worst. They knew it was not a mortal, so that was the only reason they prepared for anything.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Melody looked at him as she giggled, playing with the pendant he wore around his neck an smiled. "Well you are a rather cute dragon." She said as she held the book open and smiled a bit, as she looked at him. "It's a Mid-summer Night's Dream." She said as she looked around at the birds and then back to him as she kissed his cheek, before she began to read the book aloud for them . "Hm?" She looked at him as his gripped her closer to him and smiled as she stopped reading to look over at him. "Draak, you alright?" She asked as she looked up at him. She then placed her hand on his cheek and leaned in kissing him, hoping to get him to relax some.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak laughed at the cute dragon comment. He heard the choice and let out a smile even though it was not a favorite. Shakespeare was kind of heavy in the romance, but if it made Melody happy he was okay with it. After he tightened up his grip, he heard her question and looked at her. Before he could answer, she kissed him. When she was though, he looked around. "I hear footsteps and they keep multiplying. I just do not want them to sneak up on us. You know how protective I can be." He smiled some to ease himself. He let out a low caw for Crow to come to him. The bird flew close to him and perched by his shoulder. "I hear paws, so I do not want Crow to be a meal. Melody, your bird is safe in its cage," he reassured her. He let her go back to reading.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

As he waited for Serena's reply, Kai looked around and started to think about his days with his twin brother, Rai. He started to remember the times that his twin brother and him went exploring in the woods nearby his hometown. As he was thinking about his past with his twin brother, Kai sighed very sadly since he really did miss his twin brother each and every day that he had been on the island. His thoughts were then interrupted by Lelandra.

As he nodded, Kai responded to Lelandra, "Sure, thing. I guess I'll see you both later on at the ball or even before the ball in the castle."

Kai then turned back towards Serena.

Kai said to Serena, "Shall we get going to the castle? You don't look so well."

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Kyo Hiarchio

Vampire

Finally, Kyo could hear footsteps and pawsteps echoing throughout the hallways of the castle. He hoped that the pawsteps weren't from a werewolf since he hated being around werewolves ever since his so-called best friend, who was a werewolf, murdered his parents. However, Kyo knew that he had the strength to kill a werewolf, but he wasn't really in the mood to kill anybody, especially when the ball was coming up real soon. Kyo really didn't want any bloodshed in the castle. He then looked towards where the footsteps and pawsteps were coming from to find a girl and a wolf. He sighed in relief that the wolf appeared to be just a normal wolf.

As he noticed the girl and the wolf all tensed up, Kyo responded, "Well, hello. Why so tense? I'm Kyo. And you both are one of the many guests here at the castle, I presume? How do you do?"

Kyo then bowed down the way a gentleman does towards a girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff