Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Christine
Escapee

Health: 10%
Items: Hyper Potion x2, Full Heal x1, Valentine's Day Bag, Easter Basket
Key Items: Mystic Water (Only usable by Jaws), Article 1 Fragment
Thoughts: I can't trust her, no matter how harmless she may seem.
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated

Christine frowned at the ghostly woman's counter-question. "I asked who you are, not what. I know full well what you are," she replied, a little irritated at the woman dodging her question. The trainer was a bit confused, though, as the 'thing' seemed to be a bit nicer than the ones she had encountered before. While it was better than her previous encounters, she was also aware that she had her Pokemon this time, too, and thus was not quite willing to chalk the woman's attitude up to being a nice person quite yet.

She did not get much opportunity to say anything else before the ghost fusion, as she picked up some sort of potion or other, fell forward and almost collided with Christine. "Uh... Right..." the trainer gave as a response to the ghost woman's meek smile and apology, a bit stunned by it. Still, she knew better than to let her guard down, given what she had been through up until that point.

"As I was saying, I know full well what you are. You're another one of those fusions that these Rockets have been turning people into. Heck, you probably are a Rocket, given that every one of you Pokemon-human hybrid things I've run across up until now has been one!" Christine said, starting out sounding somewhat calm but quickly taking on a far more accusatory tone of voice as she continued. She was really getting sick and tired of everything that was going on. All she had wanted to do was go for a dive while her boyfriend was off enjoying a vacation by himself, was that too much to ask?

Pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Female Jellicent named Rouge with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset: Surf 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Giga Drain 10/10, Sludge Wave 10/10

Female Swanna named Odette with 0/100 health and knocked out!
Ability: Big Pecks
Moveset: Fly 14/15, Water Pulse 20/20, Steel Wing 24/25, Icy Wind 15/15

Male Seismitoad named Beatdown with 0/115 health and knocked out!
Ability: None
Moveset: Earth Power 10/10, Bubble 30/30, Ice Punch 15/15, Rock Tomb 10/10

Male Kingdra named Sureshot with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Waterfall 15/15, Twister 20/20, Signal Beam 15/15, Flash Cannon 10/10

Male Sharpedo named Jaws with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Rough Skin
Moveset: Dive 10/10, Crunch 15/15, Bounce 5/5, Bulldoze 20/20

Female Vaporeon named Spray with 0/100 health and knocked out!
Moveset: Water Pulse 20/20, Icy Wind 14/15, Mud Slap 10/10, Signal Beam 12/15

KirkpatricksGirl13
Violet

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Lute
Team Rocket Grunt

Health: 80/110
Items: Lemonade x1, Moo Moo Milk x1, Hyper Potion x2, Valentine's Day Bag
Key Items: Mystic Water, Rocket ID, R.P.D.
Thoughts: This keeps going from bad to worse!
Theme for the moment: None yet
Moveset: Sing 14/15, Fury Attack 19/20, Twister 20/20, Air Cutter 24/25
Hidden Moveset: ???, ???, Iron Tail 14/15, ???
Pokemon currently out: None

Lute quickly followed behind Mitzi towards the elevator. From the way the other Swablu fusion was frantically pushing the button for the VTS and the fact that that door wouldn't open, it was rather obvious something was wrong. "Right behind you!" the girl replied after Mitzi pulled open the stairwell door and started down the stairs, then followed behind him as she did not want to stick around with how many people were trooping around upstairs.

Pokemon:
Male Horsea named Speedy with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Bubble 30/30, Dragonbreath 20/20, Ice Beam 10/10, Signal Beam 15/15

Male Trapinch named Pit with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Arena Trap
Moveset: Earth Power 10/10, Bite 25/25, Gust 35/35, Superpower 5/5

Female Seedot named Leaf with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Bide 10/10, Harden 30/30, Growth 40/40, Nature Power 20/20

Caomhnoir Angel
Mitzi

Familiar Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Violet Bane
Mismagius
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Health: 100%
Key Items:
Inventory: Hyper Potion x1
Moveset:
Thunderbolt 15/15pp, Psychic 10/10pp, Aerial Ace 20/20pp, Astonish 20/20pp
Thoughts: Oh! I'm not alone...

Violet crossed her arms defensively when the girl started raising her voice at her. She blinked before she realized that she didn't hear what the girl had asked her. She chewed on her bottom lip before she answered. My name's Violet...whats yours? And no, I'm not apart of Team Rocket, how do I know you aren't either? These questions can go the same way. she responded hoarsely before turning around and looking up and down the hallway.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
OOC

Lia Syuki

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageEscapee
Officer Shellby ~ Blastoise
Health: 100
Moveset:
Scald 15/15pp (chance of burn), Ice Beam 4/10pp (chance of freeze), Mirror Coat 20/20pp (counters with double power from special moves), Dynamic Punch 5/5pp (confuses target when struck)
Thoughts: Alright, split up and let's tear this base apart. Take as many prisoners as you can.
Song: theme song
Carrying: User Imagex2, User Image, Present (User Image, User Image, User Image), Basket (User Image, User Image)
Key items: Police Badge, Pokegear, Article 1 frag x2, Article 4 frag,
Stolen RPD

The elevator crawled to deck 1 and Shellby wasted no time in dispatching several crews to clear the floor and the one below it as the elevators brought down a few more groups of people. "Alright, we clear this deck and the one below it. Bravo Group, you'll take a squad down to deck 3. Work your way down. Those are prisoner cells. Set them all free. We need to get these people out of here." Shellby barked and the crew hastily jumped into the elevator and started their way down. "Blue Group, you'll take a squad down to deck 6. Start sweeping the area there and work your way up to Bravo Group. Red Group, go to deck 6 and work your way down." Shellby turned to Lt. Surge. "Let's see if we can't break into the scientist decks to figure out a way to undo this." She said. "It's probably where we'll find some leaders of the area."

Shellby stalked back into the elevator and punched the button for deck 10. Strange that it was lit now. It was supposed to be pass coded wasn't it? Regardless, they'd go there and see about taking the stairs down to deck 11 if that was possible. Shellby readied her cannons on her back. The doors slid shut and they headed on their way down. It was about the 4th or 5th deck that they passed that her stolen handheld beeped. Shellby pulled it out with a frown. "That's odd. I thought their was no communication in here.." she trailed off when she saw that the handheld she held was the one she stole and not her pokegear as she had thought. "Uh... Lt Surge? We might have a problem." Shellby said paling and she turned the screen so that Lt. Surge could see it. "We have a few minutes to find this "bomb" and diffuse it. Any ideas?" she asked as the handheld beeped.

Time Remaining... three minutes and thirty two seconds.

Psyduck
Pokeball
Health: 15
Ability: Cloud Nine (weather effects vanish)
Moveset:
Hypnosis 20/20pp (chance of sleep)
Confusion 23/25pp (chance of confusion)
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion)
Water Gun 25/25pp

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket Leader
Odessa ~ Arcanine
Moveset:
Heat Wave 10/10pp (hits two opponents, chance of burn), Dragonbreath 20/20pp (chance of paralysis), Thief 9/10pp (steals an item), Thunder Fang 13/15pp (chance of paralysis), Shadow Ball 17/20pp (chance of lowering special defense of opponent), Smog 20/20pp (chance of poison), Lava Plume 14/15pp (hits two opponents and one ally, chance of burn), Rock Smash 15/15pp (chance of lowering defense)
Thoughts: What... is going on?
Items: User Image, User Image, Present (User Image, User Image, User Image), Basket (User Image, User Image, User Image)
Key Items: itemfinder,
ID, R.P.D.

Odessa led the group to the first set of pods and managed to get one of the doors to open. The four girls, Electrika, Luxxy, Narcissa, and Odessa were one of the first groups to board a pod. Odessa closed the hatch as Electrika had fastened herself in and started up the escape pod's autopilot safety key which made the pod drop down through the base and deploy out through one of the side hatches into the deep blue. They were launched. Odessa glanced back at the base and saw the beam that was growing in size out of the attenae that stuck out from the bottom of the base. Well, hopefully they got out of the water before that thing went off.

Cleffa
Pokeball
Ability: Magic Guard
Moveset:
Sing 15/15pp (chance of sleep)
Copycat 20/20pp
Pound 35/35pp

Magical Leaf 20/20pp (never misses)

Electrika, Luxxy, Narcissa, and Odessa are now out of play.

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser Image

Team Rocket Grunt
                                                  Mitzi ~ Swablu
                                                  Moveset:
                                                  Sing 15/15pp (chance of sleep), Ice Beam 9/10pp (chance of freezing), Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits 2 opponents), Air Cutter 25/25pp (increased crit, hits 2 opponents)
                                                  Location: Sea Lab: Deck 3 -> Stairs to Deck 4
                                                  Thoughts: FLY, LUTE, FLY!
                                                  Items: element ball x2, revival herb
                                                  Key Items:
                                                  ID, R.P.D.

Mitzi crashed out through the door onto deck 3 and froze as he heard an approaching elevator. He could tell it was approaching because it was slowing down. And the amount of "FREEZE! THIS IS VERMILION CITY POLICE!" going on, on the deck above them, didn't sound all that great either. Mitzi grabbed Lute's hand and hastened across the hall to shove open the stairwell to deck 4 and shut it behind them as he shoved Lute down the stairs. "GO! Get out of here! I'll try to stall for time! Just get out of here, Lute!" Mitzi cried as the elevator doors opened and the swarm of police and trainers entered the deck. On second thoughts... he should probably just use his wings and fly, right? Mitzi ducked an electric bolt that hit the door but the door held firm. Mitzi jumped the railing and headed for deck four. "Get that elevator door open, Lute!" Mitzi cried. "It's our only chance!"

User Image
                                                  Spheal
                                                  Pokeball
                                                  Ability: Thick Fat (halves ice and fire damage)
                                                  Moveset:
                                                  Defense Curl 40/40pp (ups defense)
                                                  Hail 10/10pp (5 health deduction if not ice)
                                                  Powder Snow 25/25pp (chance of freeze, hits two opponents)
                                                  Ice Ball 20/20pp (attacks over a period of 5 turns)

User Image
                                                  Spheal
                                                  Pokeball
                                                  Ability: Thick Fat (halves ice and fire damage)
                                                  Moveset:
                                                  Brine 10/10pp (doubles if opponent is at or below 50% health)
                                                  Hail 10/10pp (5 health deduction if not ice)
                                                  Ice Beam 10/10pp (chance of freeze)
                                                  Blizzard 5/5pp (chance of freeze)

Lia Syuki
Lute

Wintry Dragon

User ImageEscapee
Wisteria ~ Shiny LeafeonUser Image
Moveset:
Leaf Blade 10/15pp (high crit chance), Fury Cutter 20/20pp (consecutive use gain), Rock Smash 15/15pp (chance of lowering def), Iron Tail 12/15pp (chance of lowering def)
Thoughts: What does the red light mean?
Carrying: soda pop, thief ball, basket (pokedoll, jellybeans, sweetheart)
Key items:

Wisteria turned to look at him. "Did you not see me try the elevator on that floor? It did not work." Wisteria continued up the stairs and pushed open the door. She quickly went over to the elevator and jammed the button a few times. Miraculously, a lift arrived. And then people were shouting "FREEZE! VERMILION CITY POLICE!" on the deck above them. Wisteria glanced at her follower. "Should we go greet them?" she asked of him.

User ImageUser Image
Bagon
Pokeball
Ability:
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp (chance of flinch)
Headbutt 15/15pp (chance of flinch)
Hydro Pump 5/5pp
Twister 20/20pp (chance of flinch, hits 2 opponents)

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Aura Sphere - 20/20 PP - Fighting - No miss
Thunder - 10/10 PP - Electric - Chance to Paralysis, can hit pokemon in mid-fly/bounce status
Dark Pulse - 15/15 PP - Dark - Chance of Flinch
Sketch - 1/1 - Normal - Perfectly copies the last move used by the target and replaces this move with it
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Can't miss

Knockout the Smeargle
Amnesiac Security Guard
Health = 100/100
Thoughts
. _ .;;
Inventory
Jelly Beans, Sweet Heart, Poke Doll
Key Items
Rocket ID, RPD

User Image
"I don't remember who I am or why I'm here..."

"Yeah, but I figured it was because you didn't have an ID!" Knockout replied, running up the stairs to try to catch up. It didn't take him too long to rush to the elevator and catch up to Wisteria, hearing shouting coming from one floor up. Then she asked if they should go greet them. "I'd rather not... I have a feeling something bad will happen if we stay here for too much longer..."

"...Though, I suppose I should focus more on who I will become."

Party
???, Burmy - Health: 100%
Ability - Shed Skin: Chance of discarding status effects
Protect - 10/10 - Normal - Protects user from damage

Caomhnoir Angel
Wisteria

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Christine
Escapee

Health: 10%
Items: Hyper Potion x2, Full Heal x1, Valentine's Day Bag, Easter Basket
Key Items: Mystic Water (Only usable by Jaws), Article 1 Fragment
Thoughts: I can't afford to waste any more time here.
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated

"It's Christine," the trainer responded, then gave a shrug at Violet's question. She wasn't exactly willing to bet her safety on the possibility that the woman was telling the truth, but she wasn't going to be the first one to toss out an attack if it came down to it. "I suppose you wouldn't, though the fact that neither of us has attacked one another yet is at least a promising sign that we're more or less on the same side," she replied, then looked around a bit when she heard some loud voices coming from the deck below.

Christine let out a sigh before turning to leave. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay here any longer. There's someone I need to find before leaving this place, and things sound like they're getting a bit more hectic around here anyway," she explained, then started heading down the hallway. She still needed to find Lucas before escaping, and people running around on different decks weren't going to make things much easier. At least she had an idea of where to start looking for him, which was better than nothing at all.

Pokemon:
Female Jellicent named Rouge with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Surf 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Giga Drain 10/10, Sludge Wave 10/10

Female Swanna named Odette with 0/100 health and knocked out!
Moveset: Fly 14/15, Water Pulse 20/20, Steel Wing 24/25, Icy Wind 15/15

Male Seismitoad named Beatdown with 0/115 health and knocked out!
Moveset: Earth Power 10/10, Bubble 30/30, Ice Punch 15/15, Rock Tomb 10/10

Male Kingdra named Sureshot with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Waterfall 15/15, Twister 20/20, Signal Beam 15/15, Flash Cannon 10/10

Male Sharpedo named Jaws with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Rough Skin
Moveset: Dive 10/10, Crunch 15/15, Bounce 5/5, Bulldoze 20/20

Female Vaporeon named Spray with 0/100 health and knocked out!
Moveset: Water Pulse 20/20, Icy Wind 14/15, Mud Slap 10/10, Signal Beam 12/15

KirkpatricksGirl13
Violet

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageDusk
Team Rocket Grunt

Health: 120/120
Moveset: Spider Web 10/10, Electroweb 15/15, Twineedle 20/20, Venoshock 10/10
Items: Lemonade x1, Moo Moo Milk x1, Thief Ball x1, Valentine's Day Bag, Easter Basket
Key Items: Itemfinder, Silverpowder (held), Rocket ID, R.P.D.
Thoughts: Aw, hell...
Theme: None at the moment
Pokemon out: None

Dusk rushed down the hall, then came to a sliding and stumbling halt when she saw some police officers turn the corner. She immediately turned around and started heading back down the hall the way she came, obviously ignoring the cop's orders for her to stop or halt or whatever. The Ariados fusion was not in the mood to deal with getting caught by a bunch of over-glorified boy scouts, especially not when she needed to get the heck off the base before things really started heating up. She just needed to duck into one of the rooms and hope the police officers either simply passed the room she was hiding in by or only left one of their own at the room she chose to hide in to look for her.

Pokemon:
Female Joltik named Elec with 100/100 health
Moveset: Spider Web 10/10, Signal Beam 15/15, Discharge 15/15, Giga Drain 10/10

Male Duskull named Spook with 100/100 health
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Pain Split 20/20, Night Shade 15/15, Disable 20/20, Dark Pulse 15/15

((OOC: And edit due to me not reading things as thoroughly as I needed to.))

Caomhnoir Angel
Random Police Officer(s)

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Lucas
Escapee

Health: 70%
Items: Christmas Bag (Held Item x1, HP up x1), HP up x2, PP Max x2
Key Items: Article 3 Fragment
Thoughts: ...
Pokemon Currently out: None, all confiscated

After retrieving the last of his Pokeballs and clipping it onto his belt, Lucas quickly exited the storage room and looked around briefly. He also thought about where he should go from where he was. He had no idea where Christine was at and no clue where to even start looking for her. Based on what he recalled of the taunts from the Rockets he encountered earlier, she probably wouldn't have been kept somewhere that human prisoners would normally be kept, so that at least crossed off the deck he was on and the one directly below him as options for where she might be.

Having decided upon his course of action, Lucas quickly went down the hall towards the stairwell. If she's not on the same deck as me or on the deck directly below, then she is most likely somewhere on a deck above me. he reasoned as he continued on his path. Of course, that was assuming that she was even still on the base at all, in which case it would mean all the searching he was going to do would be for nothing.

Pokemon:
Female Scolipede named Milly with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Swarm
Moveset: Poison Tail 25/25, Steamroller 20/20, Bulldoze 20/20, Pursuit 20/20

Male Crobat named Venom with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Cross Poison 20/20, Air Cutter 25/25, Bite 25/25, Hypnosis 20/20

Male Toxicroak named Gero with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Poison Sting 35/35, Rock Smash 15/15, Ice Punch 15/15, Fury Cutter 20/20

Male Gengar named Spook with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Lick 20/20, Smog 20/20, Dark Pulse 15/15, Focus Blast 5/5

Female Roserade named Rose with 0/100 health and knocked out!
Ability: Natural Cure
Moveset: Poison Sting 35/35, Leaf Storm 4/5, Pin Missile 16/20, Hidden Power (Rock) 15/15

Male Drapion named Claw with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Cross Poison 20/20, Crunch 15/15, Ice Fang 15/15, Fury Cutter 20/20

Familiar Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Violet Bane
Mismagius
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Key Items:
Inventory: Hyper Potion x1
Moveset:
Thunderbolt 15/15pp, Psychic 10/10pp, Aerial Ace 20/20pp, Astonish 20/20pp
Thoughts: well, its not a BAD sign..

Violet nodded in agreement when the girl started speaking, and she sighed in relief when she finally somewhat accepted that she wasnt going to harm her. But then Christine turned to leave and Violets eyes went wide as the human trainer took off down the hall. hey Christine wait! Im coming with you! she called after her and then quickly caught up with Christine just as they reached the end of the hall. I don't know my way around here or what I'm doing, so if its okay I'm going to tag along with you til we get out of here, if for no other reason that we aren't alone and can help one another. she said and looked at what was in front of them. what is that? she asked Christine, hearing noises she couldn't identify coming from both above and below them.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
OOC
Ha we lets get this show on the road if thats alright?

Lia Syuki
Christine

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageShade
Escapee

HP: 115/115
Moveset: Ice Beam 10/10, Bite 25/25, Mud-slap 10/10, Poison Jab 19/20
Hidden Moves: Air Cutter 22/25, Wish 10/10, Zen Headbutt 15/15, Ominous Wind 5/5
Items: Fresh Water x2, Moo Moo Milk x1, Autolock Ball x1, Valentine's Day Bag
Key Items: Nevermeltice (held)
Pokemon out: None
Thoughts: Forget this, I'm out of here.

Shade continued down the hall and eventually came across a pair of fusions in front of the VTS. From what scraps of conversation the Sneasel fusion overheard as he approached the Smeargle and shiny Leafeon fusions, they were debating whether to hurry up and take the lift or go up to meet whoever was shouting around upstairs. "Are you two going to stand there or are you going to take that lift?" he asked the duo that were standing by the open door. Not that it mattered much to him, as he'd take the one of the other lifts if he needed to, but if it was already open and the duo were going to take it, he figured he may as well see about going with them.

Pokemon:
Female Larvesta named Flare with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Ember 25/25, Leech Life 15/15, Take Down 20/20, Flame Charge 20/20

Caomhnoir Angel
Wisteria
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Knockout

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageTalon
Team Rocket Grunt

HP: 100/100
Moveset: Air Slash 16/20, Steel Wing 25/25, Twister 20/20, Rock Slide 10/10
Items: Compassion Ball x1, Revival Herb x1, Hyper Potion x1, Christmas Bag, Easter Basket
Key Items: Sharp Beak (held), Article 1 Fragment, Rocket ID, R.P.D.
Thoughts: ...
Theme for the moment: Ante Matter

Talon wasted no time heading over to one of the escape pods and entering it. He didn't bother to pay much more attention to whether or not anyone else was in the pod except to avoid sitting in an already-occupied seat. As he fastened himself in, the Skarmory fusion waited for some other people that were rushing around to pile in. After a few more people entered and strapped themselves down, the last person that entered having closed the hatch, Talon started up the autopilot and waited while the pod dropped into the sea and sped off.

Pokemon:
Male Pidove with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Hypnosis 20/20, Gust 35/35, Growl 40/40, Leer 30/30

((OOC: Talon is now out of play.))

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Lute
Team Rocket Grunt

Health: 80/110
Items: Lemonade x1, Moo Moo Milk x1, Hyper Potion x2, Valentine's Day Bag
Key Items: Mystic Water, Rocket ID, R.P.D.
Thoughts: Open, open, open, open!
Theme for the moment: None yet
Moveset: Sing 14/15, Fury Attack 19/20, Twister 20/20, Air Cutter 24/25
Hidden Moveset: ???, ???, Iron Tail 14/15, ???
Pokemon currently out: None

Lute let out a yelp as Mitzi grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the stairwell leading down to the fourth deck, partially from the abrupt action and partially from the amount of shouting coming from the deck above. The frightened Swablu girl let out another yelp, somewhat quieter this time, when the boy shoved her down the stairs and told her to get going while she could. She hesitated briefly out of shock before flying down the rest of the way to the fourth deck and heading out into the hall.

Lute gave a feeble nod when she heard Mitzi tell her to get the VTS door open, then hurried over to the elevator. With a shaky hand, she pressed the button for the VTS and was greatly relieved that the door opened fairly quickly. The girl swiftly stepped inside and, while holding the door open for her friend, shouted "Come on, it's open! Hurry!" The two of them were almost home free, they couldn't be stopped now!

Pokemon:
Male Horsea named Speedy with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Bubble 30/30, Dragonbreath 20/20, Ice Beam 10/10, Signal Beam 15/15

Male Trapinch named Pit with 100/100 health and healthy
Ability: Arena Trap
Moveset: Earth Power 10/10, Bite 25/25, Gust 35/35, Superpower 5/5

Female Seedot named Leaf with 100/100 health and healthy
Moveset: Bide 10/10, Harden 30/30, Growth 40/40, Nature Power 20/20

Caomhnoir Angel
Mitzi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items