Health → 115/115
Location → Catacomb Hive: Sublevel 4 Tunnel
Moves
Ice Beam 10/10, Bite 25/25
Mud-slap 10/10, Poison Jab 20/20
Air Cutter 24/25, Wish 10/10
Zen Headbutt 15/15, Ominous Wind 5/5
Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flare / Holding: Nothing
Female
HP: 100/100
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Ember 25/25, Leech Life 15/15
Take Down 20/20, Flame Charge 20/20
Items
Dark Ball x1
Fresh Water x2
Pokedoll x1
HP up x1
Key Items
None.

"..."

Shade rubbed the back of his head as he continued making his way through the tunnels. Maybe he wasn't as used to the area as he thought. He had ended up at three more dead ends while trying to go through the area, but maybe two of those were the same one twice. He couldn't be in a section closed off from the rest of the base, could he? That was physically impossible, there had to be at least one way out of where he was.

Shaking his head, the Sneasel gijinka noticed something reflecting some light from deep in a hole in the wall. He went over and crouched down, then started digging around in the hole. He pulled out three items, those being another bottle of water, a smaller bottle filled with some sort of suppliment, and another one of those weird balls. He put the ball back in the hole, not keen on carrying around a second one, and tucked away the two bottles with his other acquisitions. At least he was well stocked in case he actually came across some adversaries.

"..."

{OoC: }

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Jin
Team Rocket Assistant Leader

Health → 100/100
Location → Team Rocket Summit Town
Moves
Night Daze 10/10, Extrasensory 20/20
Focus Blast 5/5, Flamethrower 15/15
Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariados
Male
HP: 100/100 / Holding: Nothing
Ability: Insomnia
Moveset: Cross Poison 20/20, Twineedle 20/20
Venoshock 10/10, Psybeam 20/20

User ImageDoublade
Male
HP: 100/100 / Holding: Nothing
Ability: No Guard
Moveset: Iron Head 15/15, Shadow Claw 15/15
Gyro Ball 5/5, Rock Slide 10/10
Items
None.
Key Items
Rocket ID, R.P.D.

"Oh my, dirty! So disgraceful! I falsify it all;
So I say - but doesn't this truth seem a little uncanny?"

Looking around a bit as he made his way through the town, the Zoroark smirked as he passed a few of the shops and cafes. Maybe some other day, he'd actually take the time to enjoy himself in the little town. For now, though, he had work to do, and needed to get a move on and head in. No doubt the higher ups were going crazy with how few people were around yet, especially if some of the prisoners were getting a bit rowdy. The man quickened his pace as he made his way through the town and towards the entrance to the base.

"I'm deceiving, turn the other way as the lies pile on;
Once again, I sneer at the tedium..."

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

XXXXX StratusXXXXX

Stratus looked at Oracle as he smiled. Startus's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What was he so happy about? That seemed strange enough to throw the fusion off. Something wasn't right. Stratus then saw the being leap forward and bite hit wounded shoulder and retreating back. He let out a sharp yelp as he felt the pain, blood leaking out. This was Oracle. He wouldn't attack other Rockets for no reason. Startus realized that his moves were useless. It was up to his pokemon. Startus growled and grabbed his pokeball. He then threw it in the air and out came his Zangoose. "Striker, Crush Claw!" he ordered the pokemon. But the move failed.

ӉP: 100% -> 85%
ӎoves: Rain Dance (5) | Sunny Day (5) | Hail (5) |
Weather Ball (10)

тhoughts: Ow
ωhere: Mountain Range
Ҫompany: Oracle?
Ⓘtems: None at the moment
Ҟey Ⓘtems: Rocket I.D. and R.P.D
Pokemon Out: None
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

Pokemon:
User Image
A male Zangoose named Striker 100/100
Crush Claw (10) | False Swipe (40) | Revenge (10) | Detect (5)

User Image
A male Poochyena named Dusk 100/100
Bite (25) | Assurance (10) | Scary Face (10) | Swagger (15)

User Image
A female Purrloin named Kat 100/100
Pursuit (20) | Fake Out (10) | Hone Claws (15) | Shadow Claw (15)

User Image

A male Trubbish named Garsh 100/100
Sludge Bomb (10/10) | Drain Punch (10/10) | Venoshock (10/10) | Toxic (10/10)

Caomhnoir Angel
"Oracle"

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Team Rocket Leader

User Image

XXXXX EclipseXXXXX

"Nothing is best..."

Eclipse sat on a chair and watched the cameras, looking at the cells. More and more fusions were starting to awaken and try to break their cells doors open. They would need a lot more Rockets down there. Since she was the only one up there, it was hard to look at all of them. She never noticed the Sneasel fusion escape his cell. She glanced at a monitor that showed part of a hallway, to see Leo put the Butterfree fusion away. She smiled and went onto her R.P.D. and sent him a message. 'Nice job General' she sent. She knew that he wasn't really a General, but he was Assistant General. It was close. She smirked and kept an eye out. She might have to go down herself and put a few fusions back into their place.

"...If you don't try your best!"

ӉP: 100%
ӎoves: Psychic (10) | Hypnosis (20) | Dream Eater (15) |
Ice Punch (15)
тhoughts: This will be interesting.
ωhere: Observation Room
ⓦith: Alone
Ⓘtems: Nothing
Ҟey Ⓘtems: Rocket I.D. and R.P.D.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

Pokemon:
User Image
A male Gurdurr named Timothy
DynamicPunch (5) | Rock Slide (10) | Hammer Arm (10) | Stone Edge (5)

User Image
A male Sandslash named Terri 100/100
Dig (10) | Magnitude (30) | Sand Tomb (15) | Earthquake (10)

User Image
A male Lairon named Steel 100/100
Metal Claw (35) | Protect (10) | Iron Tail (15) | Rock Tomb (10)

User Image
A female Sealeo named Aqua 100/100
Aurora Beam (20) | Ice Beam (10) | Surf (15) | Blizzard (5)

User Image

Lia Syuki
Leo

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prisoner

User Image

XXXXX BuzzXXXXX

Buzz decided that he had to get out sooner or later. He wasn't going to stay there forever. He hated being in small spaces anyways. The Beedrill fusion flicked his wrists and stingers formed over his hands. He looked at the door and then slashed at the doors, the stingers having a red glow and in an x. After using the move, he checked the door, but it didn't budge. His move failed. Well, he would have to try harder.

ӎoves: Poison Jab (20) | Aerial Ace (20) |
X-Scissor (14/15) | Bug Bite (20)

тhoughts: Ugh...
ωhere: Buzz's cell on Sublevel Four
Ⓘtems: None
Ҟey Ⓘtems: None
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

User Image
Luna, The Butterfree
HP: 10/100% Burned 4/6 turns
Moves:
Bug Buzz: PP 8/10 Psychic: PP 7/10 Toxic (Poison)(non-damage, only status effect): 9/10 Venoshock(double damage on poisoned targets): 9/10
Items: none
Key Items: none
Pokemon: none
Image: User Image
Current thoughts: *Sigh*

Luna sit on the cot resting through her pain. Nothing else she can do really.

With
Quote:

Fashionable Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aaron Tao

HP: 100%
Moveset: Fire Fang 15/15 PP, Flamethrower 15/15 PP, Sky Drop 10/10 PP, Shadow Claw 15/15 PP
Items:
Key Items: ID, RPD
Thoughts: "What was that noise? Oh, a Skarmory gijinka!"

As Aaron continued his stroll into town, he heard a metal-clicking sound on the floor. He also managed to feel a slight breeze from his back side. This got Aaron curious of what was behind him, so he turned around and saw a Skarmory gijinka. A prisoner? A member of Team Rocket? Although Aaron and the Skarmory never shared a conversation or two due to Aaron's recently-busy shift, the Skarmory gave a nod to him as Aaron did the same. Aaron was relieved from his paranoia and turned back around, continuing on his stroll into town. "Huh... A Skarmory gijinka... Fascinating." Aaron thought to himself as he continued strolling.

Pokemon:

Hypno (Male)
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Dream Eater 15/15 PP, Hypnosis 20/20 PP, Nightmare 15/15 PP, Psychic 10/10 PP

Sealeo (Male)
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Blizzard (30% chance of freeze) 5/5 PP, Water Pulse (20% chance of confusion) 20/20 PP, Aurora Beam 20/20 PP, Toxic 10/10 PP

Lia Syuki
Talon

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Leo
Team Rocket Assistant General

Health → 135/135
Location → Catacomb Hive: VTS -> Sublevel 6 tunnel
Moves
Pursuit 20/20, Grass Knot 20/20
Spite 10/10, Shadow Claw 15/15
Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vulpix / Holding: Nothing
Female
HP: 50/100 -> 45/100 - Poisoned 5/6
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: Heat Wave 8/10, Extrasensory 30/30
Hypnosis 20/20, Energy Ball 10/10

User ImageViore (captured in a Compassion Ball) / Holding: Nothing
Male
HP: 125/125
Moveset: Hypnosis 20/20, Confusion 25/25
Wish 10/10, Signal Beam 15/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deerling / Holding: Nothing
Male
Ability: Sap Sipper
Moveset: Grasswhistle 15/15, Tackle 35/35
Double Kick 30/30, Leech Seed 10/10
Items
None.
Key Items
Rocket ID, R.P.D.

"..."

Leo returned the poisoned Vulpix to her ball as he waited for the lift to lower down to the sixth sublevel. As he clipped the ball back onto his belt, he noticed that his handheld was buzzing. Raising an eyebrow, the Liepard gijinka pulled out the device and looked at the message on it before smirking. He typed up a message and sent it, then pocketed the device as he felt the lift slow to a halt. He dusted himself off briefly, then waited until the lift door opened before stepping out.

Now in one of the tunnels of the sixth sublevel, the dark type made his way through the catacombs to find the Med Bay. He was not going to wander around with a badly injured Vulpix any more than he had to, and he certainly wasn't going to just leave it injured before heading back up. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more trouble before his Pokemon had healed up.

"..."

Self Induced Insanity
Eclipse - Thank you, Eclipse. Alert me if any other prisoners escape prior to my return to the second sublevel.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Shade
Escaped Prisoner

Health → 115/115 -> 115/120
Location → Catacomb Hive: Sublevel 4 Tunnel
Moves
Ice Beam 10/10, Bite 25/25
Mud-slap 10/10, Poison Jab 20/20
Air Cutter 24/25, Wish 10/10
Zen Headbutt 15/15, Ominous Wind 5/5
Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flare / Holding: Nothing
Female
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Ember 25/25, Leech Life 15/15
Take Down 20/20, Flame Charge 20/20
Items
Dark Ball x1
Fresh Water x2
Pokedoll x1
Key Items
None.

"..."

The Sneasel gijinka exhaled harshly after finding yet another dead end. He was getting nowhere fast, and probably wouldn't even find a way to a different sublevel before being found and recaptured. At the moment, all he wanted was to end up on a different level than he currently was on, and maybe find something different to eat, too. He already found a couple of bottles of cold water, but that only fixed the problem of thirst, not hunger.

As he walked, Shade pulled out the small supplement bottle he had found. It wouldn't taste very pleasant, but it was something different. Besides, he could probably use the boost. With a slight shudder, the man screwed off the cap and downed the contents, nearly gagging on the bitter taste. Even worse, he hardly felt any better after drinking it. So much for it being worth it. Shaking his head, the man tossed aside the empty bottle as he quickly walked down the tunnel, wincing as he heard it clatter on the ground.

"..."

{OoC: HP up downed. Max HP went up by 5.}

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Team Rocket Leader

User Image

XXXXX EclipseXXXXX

"Nothing is best..."

The Gardevoir fusion glanced at the message and thought about replying back, but she didn't feel the need to. She looked back up and stared at the monitors once again. More and more were now striking at the doors, trying to get a chance at escaping. Not on her watch. But some were on different floors and Leo was probably the only one out there. She wondered where the hell the grunts and hall monitors were at. If things continued and no one showed up, she'd have to go down there and do it with Leo. And she couldn't afford to let on escape without her knowing. She bit her lip. She couldn't let Leo do all the work.

Eclipse's eyes scanned the monitors, until she saw something move around in the halls. She leaned forward to the specific monitor and saw a Sneasel working his way around on Sublevel 4. She watched him pick things up and drink from bottles. She quickly drew out the R.P.D. again, not taking her eyes off the monitor. Her fingers danced along the device, typing her message quickly. She reviewed it and hit send, looking back up and sitting down on the chair. She couldn't let anyone escape. No one.

"...If you don't try your best!"

ӎoves: Psychic (10) | Hypnosis (20) | Dream Eater (15) |
Ice Punch (15)
тhoughts: Dammit.
ωhere: Observation Room
Ⓘtems: Nothing
Ҟey Ⓘtems: Rocket I.D. and R.P.D.
⊚ut.Ωf.Ҫake:

Pokemon:
User Image
A male Gurdurr named Timothy
DynamicPunch (5) | Rock Slide (10) | Hammer Arm (10) | Stone Edge (5)

User Image
A male Sandslash named Terri 100/100
Dig (10) | Magnitude (30) | Sand Tomb (15) | Earthquake (10)

User Image
A male Lairon named Steel 100/100
Metal Claw (35) | Protect (10) | Iron Tail (15) | Rock Tomb (10)

User Image
A female Sealeo named Aqua 100/100
Aurora Beam (20) | Ice Beam (10) | Surf (15) | Blizzard (5)

User Image

Lia Syuki
Leo- We've got a wanderer about on the fourth sublevel. I should also mention that many are itching to get out

Fashionable Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Lucifer Shahjahan

Moveset: Dragonbreath 20/20 PP, Shadow Force 5/5 PP, Fury Cutter 20/20 PP, Iron Tail 15/15 PP
Items: Grisseous Orb x1
Key Items: Rocket ID, RPD
Thoughts:"We might as well begin our shifts. Better now than never."

After checking his RPD, Lucifer came to the thought that perhaps something unpredictable could happen at any moment. Paranoia clouded Lucifer's mind, yet he also felt like he was leaving Luke out for his own safety. Then again, he has heard Luke's story of his previous battles, so perhaps everything won't be as bad. Lucifer got up from his bed and put his RPD in his pocket. "Luke, we must begin our shifts in Sublevels 3 through 5 in the Catacomb Hive. I have the feeling something might happen there, and I want us to go to make sure. Come along." Lucifer said to Luke. He opened the door and stood in front to wait for his student.

Pokemon:

Kangaskhan (Female)
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Thunder 10/10 PP, Brick Break 15/15 PP, Shadow Claw 15/15 PP, Swagger 15/15 PP

Fashionable Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Luke Arya
Team Rocket Grunt

Moveset: Aura Sphere 20/20 PP, Bone Rush 10/10 PP, Zen Headbutt 15/15 PP, Metal Claw 35/35 PP
Items: Rocket ID, RPD
Key Items: None
Thoughts: "I too have an intuition just like Master..."

Luke listened to Lucifer's words and immediately got up at the same moment he did. It has been a while since Luke battled, but why in that region of the Catacomb Hive? Maybe Lucifer wanted to give a handicap to Luke? Then again, Luke is a grunt and Lucifer didn't want him to jump into the very difficult stuff so soon, even after so long. "Understood, Master Lucifer. I'm right behind you, sir." Luke replied, nodding to Lucifer's orders. It seemed so strange, but orders are orders, and they were meant to be carried out. Luke and Lucifer walked out of the housing unit and straight into town, Luke following his Giratina Master.

Pokemon:

Scyther (Male)
Ability: Swarm
Moves: Toxic 10/10 PP, X-Sciccor 15/15 PP, Swagger 15/15 PP, Air Slash (30% chance flinch) 20/20 PP

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Aura Sphere - 20/20 PP - Fighting - No miss
Thunder - 10/10 PP - Electric - Chance to Paralysis, can hit pokemon in mid-fly/bounce status
Dark Pulse - 15/15 PP - Dark - Chance of Flinch
Transform - 10/10 - Normal - Turn into the target
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Can't miss

Knockout the Smeargle
Security Guard
Health = 100/100
Thoughts
Hey, it's Talon!
Inventory
Jelly Beans, Sweet Heart, Poke Doll
Key Items
Rocket ID, RPD

User Image
"I now know who I am..."

Knockout grinned, his tail flicking a little. "Well, I'm planning on getting as much as I can get away with." He said, shrugging. "Get some time in before they actually send out the call to work." He nodded. "That, and it helps get the blood flowing, wakes ya up." The smeargle continued on. "Hopefully, next time I get a promotion, I'll be able to actually keep it instead of losing it due to a screw-up on my part or with the paperwork."

"...But I'm not sure I like who I've become."

Party
Scout, Burmy, Male - Health: 100%
Ability - Shed Skin: Chance of discarding status effects
Protect - 10/10 - Normal - Protects user from damage
Tackle - 35/35 - Normal - No extra effects
Bug Bite - 20/20 - Bug - Eats opponent's held berry
Hidden Power - 15/15 - ??? - No extra effect

Lia Syuki
Talon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff