Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Story~

Earth is at relative peace, countries still have their squabbles but no wars have waged for along time. Humans with unnatural abilities have started appearing throughout the world, they have abilities such as flight, control of the elements, and more. These super humans live amongst others as if nothing has changed, some of them keeping the peace in their cities, states and countries. Whereas their darker counterparts create chaos wherever they go, however they aren't the threat this time. An alien race known as the Kripti have descended and declared that they will take the Earth for their own, destroying any who stand in their way. The Earth's only hope is the cooperation of the heroes and villains to save their world. Will you be a hero or a villain? And do you join forces to rid the planet of its invaders or aid in its destruction?

~Rules~

* No god-modding, yes god-like powers come with the territory but you're NOT invincible!!! -holds up Doomsday movie- Not even Superman is! So everyone wins, loses, and has sounds to pick afterwards....unless you sissy fight or play chess.

* No bright hard to read colors!!! Colors like yellow are unacceptable since no one can read them, see how annoying it is?! Pink is ok.

* I love to see your pretty pictures! Decorations are enjoyed, leaving it blank is completely fine too, to say their own. Just don't overdo it to where the decorations are bigger than the actual posts!

* Please post your ACCEPTED profiles to the thread which I wil provide below. My friend Iceman elementals who is the one who thought of a role play like this will help with the skeleton, all bios must be sent to him or I titled "I'm here to help" for heroes, "Muahahaha!!!" for villains, and " ...Get out of my way" for anti-heroes.

* I'm not yet sure about the aliens, for now I think it would be best to just have them be controlled by anyone and have leaders controlled by Iceman and I, from experience those who play the main anarchists tend to have the least to do and have no fun.

* Before I forget! All non-character talk must be put in an ooc like (()), [[]], **, or whatever it is you use. Also please no ooc only posts, those build up too fast.

* Romance and violence encouraged, just don't go too far. Pressuring a character to love yours or killing off someone's person without permission is prohibited and frowned upon! If the person wishes for their person to die please inform Iceman and I beforehand so we have a heads up.

* Also, warn us if you will be absent for a while. Posting at least a few times a week would be great, I understand life gets crazy but please tell us beforehand if possible. If you're gone too long we will send a warning, after a week or more is when we push your person aside so anyone held up can move along.

* Finally, just have fun! Obviously no sex or extreme gore, I will not tolerate this role play being banned by a bunch of horny idiots! If it gets to that which I can assume it definitely will sooner or later, please lock the door and either time skip or move to the pms for anything kinky.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Accepted Profile Thread~

Link

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
~profile skeletons~

Username-
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Super name- (goes for villain too).
Side- (Hero Villain or Anti Hero)
Powers-
Weapons (optional)
Bio-
pic-

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.a group of Aliens landed on Earth and the crowd of people got freaked out screaming hoping that some heroes would come to help. one of the Aliens had the gun pointed at one of the people. the person closed there eyes thinking this was the end. then all of a sudden a bolder hit the alien smashing him the person opened his eyes seeing this then he ran away. the guy that threw that bolder was no one other then Robbert Curse but most people know him as Stone. he looked around at all the aliens "ah great this is all this town needs, more Crazyness. we all ready take down the Villians and now this. what is this world coming to"? he then jumps into action and starts fighting some more Aliens.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo watched from a rooftop as the aliens descended, she was about to crush one with shadows when it was hit by a boulder. Looking to see who it was, she saw the legendary Stone, the stories hadn't done him justice for he looked much better than they made him seem. Standing, she jumped from her perch cloaked in raging black flames, her trademark, and landed with a large pulse of flames knocking out and burning any enemies around her. With a quick lightning fast movement, she was infront of Stone with her fist going past his ear. If he turned to look he would see a darkness cloaked hand in the form of claws through the head of one of their assailants. "Watch your back..." Her ruby red eyes were cold as she pulled her hand out and turned to slash through another alien.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he jumps "wow thanks for saving my a**. but right now you should watch your step. because I'm about to cause an earth qauck here". he says as he punched the groud and threw a bunch of Aliens of Balance.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo sank into the shadows and reappeared on a ledge above as the earthquake hit. Some of the aliens lay knocked out or dead, the dead were mostly because of Dark Flame, others began to retreat. She jumped down and attacked some of the others who dared to stay. Finally each one was running. "I can assume those were only scouts...more will eventually come.." Her eyes glanced at Stone before turning towards the nearest shadow, it was about time she just disappeared like she usually did. It was the only reason there were such vague descriptions of her.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "yeah I guess so, who are they with"? he asked her but then noticed she was gone "Great I didn't even get a name, but why do I care? I mean I am over the team thing, but it's all ways good to have some one around". he then walks in the city noticing every thing was calm so far "this is way to calm is every one shook up about the scouts or what?" he says to him self, he talked to him self cause he was just a little lonely, most of the time he was a lone hero but he did allways like it when some one decided to help him in a fight.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo appeared out from under the shadow of her favorite tree, by now it was huge. She pulled a book from her bag and began to read, she didn't want to participate in the real world at the moment, just read the next chapter in her book. Her eyes scanned over the page easily, having done this many times after a fight. On her arm was a slight gash, but nothing serious, she could patch it up later. People passed her by, not paying any attention and hardly noticing she was there. This was what kept her secret so well, nobody ever truely noticed her in the past and that hadn't changed now. People wondered about the Dark Flame and tried to see who she was, but she wore no mask or special costume. She was simply there and then gone, and when seen in public people hardly noticed a thing. Stone had been the first person to truely see her face however, most just saw a blurr but he had seen her since she'd paused long enough for him to do so. Whether it was good or not would be revealed in due time, but for now she just read her story.

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

Kurxspwer
Race:Ethereal

------- Alien Activity -------

It was a long travel from his planet to earth, his first mission being a scout one, nothing serious. Of course if he knew what he was going to fight, he had might as well brought the reapers in "Interesting specimens" The battle between the heroes and the sectoids he had used to cause terror was pretty one-sided, the sectoids being totally annihilated by only two humans that seemed to be pretty young considering the form of an adult human " So there are some with strange powers? i wonder if they are considered a separate species altogether. They will surely make fine specimens..."

Thanks to his speed, he was able to reach the UFO before the scared Sectoids, opening the door and letting them in, knowing full well that it was not their fault for fighting against beast like them.
" I wonder thou...what shall i create to ensure their capture?...a muton perhaps?" entering with them, he decided to leave for now, having to gather more intel about this new and exotic species

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he then decided to move on. he walked very far out of the city just to get away. he some times thought to him self that he should make his own team. but he wasn't sure if his leadership was good. he often got negative about it. he then walks up to a tree seeing some one there he kinda recognized her just a bit. but he really didn't know her that well. so then he said "sorry to inturupt your reading miss, but I never got your name. but you my all ready know me for being a little famous after being a part of a super hero team. which I'm not part of any more. the leader was a big jerk, so yeah. but I'm sure you don't care any ways so yeah again".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi jumped when someone actually started talking to her. She dropped her book before looking up to see it was Stone from before. Her eyes glanced to the side. "...I assumed you'd figure out that I'm Dark Flame from the attack I used earlier. As for my name that's for me to know and you to figure out, Stone." Standing up, she put her book back into her bag and looked at him. He was taller than she was, she had to look up slightly just to see his face. Her long black hair was tied into a braid while her purple bangs still hung in her face. She wore a black tutu, fingerless gloves, a fishnet undershirt, striped leggings, and black flats. Turning, she was about to leave as she had before.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stone was really tall and wore a black muscle shirt that had no arms on it, then he just wore black tennis shoes and long jeans. unlike Indigo he hid his identity behind a mask. he also was really handsome and built up with a lot of muscle so lot's of girls went crazy about him. but he didn't care he just cared about keeping the city save he had really no time for that stuff he had work to do and one of the things he wanted to do is get some info. "well then my apoliges miss flame or Black Flame. I just wanted to ask you do you have any clue where those Scoots are coming from? because I want answers here and I have no one around to help besides you. but all I'm asking is do you have any clue. after you tell me I'll be out of your hair".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi stopped and turned around. "Look, first off it's Dark Flame, not Black Flame. Second, stop calling me that in public! And third, I have no freakin' clue, probably outer space. Ever think of that block head, or is your brain made of the rocks you control?!" She knocked on his head before poking his rather hard chest, afterward she found her hand throbbing slightly. A little peeved and done with talking to a living brick wall, cute or not, she turned and stalked off past him. For once she used the normal method rather than the shadows, bumping her shoulder on his arm as she walked off, blood from her gash getting on him. It looked worse than it was, but some disinfectant and a bandage and she'd be just fine.

((Srry she hates him atm, she's not used 2 ppl who rnt making fun of her or being paid attention to even a little bit))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he just shruged and didn't bother her any more. he figured she would come back when there was a big battle. that was useally where she should up most of the time. he really didn't care all the much but he now figured that they did come from outer space. he wasn't stupid he just wasn't super smart like his one friend and now he kinda wished he was still in the team, but then the leader never treated him that will either. so then that's one reason he became a loner. so then he walked away and then back into the city. he decied to take a little time off so he went into the alley and took his mask off. so then he could be him self for awhile. when he puts his mask away he then goes into a coffe shop and decideds to take it easy for the rest of the day. ((hey it's okay I know she wouldn't like him at first any ways having friendships takes time sometimes even for some one that's not use to it. I know that your chracter is that way. maybe over time she could have some reason to trust him. or something)).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff