Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo nodded as she helped him up, using her powers to make sure he didn't put any weigh on his injured foot. "Alright, I'm gonna take us to your house through my way of traveling through shadows alright? Now whatever you do, do not, I repeat do NOT let go of me you hear?" She gripped him close, even using some tendrils as safety straps before slowly pulling him through with her. Almost immediately they came out at his home. Laying him on a couch she turned on a few lights before returning. "Alright, where is it and what does it look like? You shouldn't even think about getting up right now. Feeling dizzy or nauseous at all?" She knew that traveling like this could be disorienting at first to some, once a kid she brought to a hospital threw up after traveling only a block.

Beloved Hunter

Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "a little bit but I'll be fine, I've traveled through Shadows before. I had another friend that could do that and she also used a bit of dark magic so yeah I'm fine. the potion is down in my Secret HQ. which it's in my closet inside my room. there is a little lever in the closet to get there. then in the HQ I should be in one of my Draws under my Super Computer".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo listened as he explained. "Alright, I'll go get it but what does the potion look like? I don't want to look in the wrong drawer and grab some death syrup and give that to you instead." She got him a blanket and draped that over him, being relatively attentive. Making perfectly sure he was all settled and taken care of, comfortable and everything. "Do you need something to eat or drink?"

Beloved Hunter

Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "it would be the only thing that looks like a potion. my power is earth not magic, Shade has giving me a few magical itimes though as gifts. but the color of the potion Green. and it's little, there shouldn't be any thing else that looks like that down there. no I'm fine for now I'm not really hungry". ((I just thought doing this would get them a little closer too)).

Feral Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

After seeing Electronic killed on the screen a bit of Lance's desire to kill the guy was sated but he was still left pretty frustrated. He wiped Typhon's sword on his shirt before putting it back in it's sheath and strapping it to his back. Glaring at the immobilized robot he drew his own swords and began hacking away his frustrations as the others left. After he was calmed down he climbed off the pile of scraps and saw that Stone and Dark Flame had already left. "Must of went to tend to Stone's injuries." He commented as he left the tent, having not heard what they had said before they left.
{{Sorry about the delay but after I went back to edit the previous post I started on a post and thought I submitted it but I guess I didn't.}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games