Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emily must go...Me and Darin are going to the movies now...Going to see sponge bob! Yeahhhhhhhh sponge bob!

Darin is Blood Puddles I'm Emily RP with ya lata)

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((alright! bye bye! Wow, its 2 AM here.))

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((is anyone online right now?))

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Tenshi glanced over at Harry, but he seemed to not notice her. Hermione continued to seethe in fury. Tenshi could almost see the anger imiting off of her. It was so strong that she felt as if she could touch it. She reached infront of her, sausages. She normally loved sausages, but at that moment she felt that she couldn't eat anything.
Harry was gladly eating teriauki chicked with yams, not noticing anything aorund him but the glorious food. He glanced over at Hermionie and she looked as if she was staring malfoy in the face but she was staring her plate in the face.

He glanced over at Tenshi and she was humbly staring into space. Harry nudged her a little and then smiled when he got her attention.

" are you alright?" he asked putting down his utensils. He made a half glance toward Hermionie and she was staring most evily at Tenshi in the stead of her plate.

( I'll BRB I must take a potty break)

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((Name: Pandia Atropos Mcgonagall
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Pure
Wand Type: Willow 14 Inchs, Essence of Unicorn hair
Favorite Classes: Divination, Transfiguration, History of Hogwarts
Least Favorite Classes: Charms
Personality: Introverted, soft-spoken, and dreamy only begins to describe Pandia's personality. A rather lonely and emotional girl, Pandia has an unstable psyche. Lost in the depths of her mind most of the time, the girl has been granted the name of the dreamer amongst her few friends. A wise female, but far away mentally her friends rarely understand how much they really mean to her. Always with a bit of good advice on hand, the young woman balances herself out that way, giving advice to those in need of it.

A warm girl, Pandia cares about her family and her friends above all other things even if she at points is not quite good at showing it. Never cruel, Pandia is benevolent to all creatures, large and small. Taking in other's feelings before her own, particularly her mothers, Pandia finds herself forgetting at points to take good care of herself making herself sick from not properly paying herself heed.
Apperance: Chocolate and marble. Two words that describe the whole of Pandia's appearance, from the strand of hair sticking up to the end of her toe-nail. The skin that covers the whole of the young fatale's form is the color of perfect marble, untouched by sun's rays. This covering that encases her form dips over the oddities of her bone's build. The high cheek bones seem almost as if the female hasn't eaten in turns, showing off the bone's lovely build with a lighter coloring of the ivory that lies there. Her hair opposes everything her skin set up for, perhaps a lovely shade of honey should have lain a strew on her cranium, but instead a coat of dark chocolate sits there. Coffee locks dance over her forehead, hanging over her left eye yet not her right in an asymmetrical bob, whilst the rest of those locks fall about her head, slowly becoming shorter and shorter before it rises above her right ear stopping.

The girl's physical shape is rather wiry, and underfed looking, though she is far from it. Her eye's of a deep terra-cotta seem deeply set within her face because of this undernourished look. Appendages, such as her arms are much to long and skinny, but do not make up for the height she seems to dwarf in. Kneecaps stand out of her legs, as elbows do out of her arms, sharply pointed or in the kneecap's case flat and rounded. Her stomach is almost flat, complete with muscle that she has gained over the years from walking and doing chores and so on.
Extras: Pandia is the daughter of Minerva Mcgonagall, the child of a rape to the ever strong Transfigurations Professor. No one speaks of whom her father is, and only Albus Dumbledore and Minvera Mcgonagall know who her father is.

We gots a new homie yo!))

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Tenshi blinked. "Oh..yes...I'm fine" she glanced over at Hermione. "I'm just...thinking about a friend of mine. I'm worried about him."
[ooc| I have not been called that in quite awhile. sweatdrop heart Give me a moment to think of a proper introduction for Pandia.]

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((take your time))

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((Oh, and if anyone is interested on getting the full throttle version of my RP character Tenshi (which I have ultered slightly since this is a HP RPG) please refer to my journal))
The doors of the Great Hall swung open with a blast, Pandia Atropos Mcgonagall stood just outside of those doors her hair wild and her robes thrown about her body. The only child of Minerva Mcgonagall, Pandia carried herself the way her mother did. With complete confiedence within herself. It never bothered her that she did not have a father she knew of.

Turning towards the Ravenclaw table, the young girl hummed to herself. Minerva of course eyed her child yet did not wave or anything. As far as the students knew Pandia was Minerva's niece not her legal child.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Tenshi saw the girl come in. Well, if Hermione was going to be so snotty to her she would go over to her and say hello. Who cared if she was a Ravenclaw and Tenshi was a Griffindor? She nodded at Harry. "I'm going to go say hello"
She approached the girl, being knocked by several people in the process due to her short height.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

She eyed the girl for several minutes. "You're late...." she began softly. "But its ok." She looked about the Ravenclaw table. Most of the food had been stripped. "Theres still some food down at the Griffindor table. I could get you some if you'd like" She looked over. Hermione was still glaring and Harry was attempting to console her, and Ron was stuffing his face.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Name: Chace Sony Caldwell
House: Slytherin
Blood Type (pure, muggleborn, half): Pure
Wand Type: Oak/7 inches/Pheonix feather
Favorite Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, DADA
Least Favorite Classes: Transfiguration-So-so on that subject

Personality: Like all Slytherins, Chace absolutely despises the Gryfindors (except for one, maybe). Silver tongued when talking, Chace can almost persuade almost any girl to go out with him, save for Pansy (since the girl's obviously in loke with Malfoy). Possibly one of the most laidback Slytherin, Chace has no intention of bothering himself with Potter, or Malfoy for that matter. Always teasing Hermione, he seems to have a great hate for Malfoy, Potter, and Weasly, possibly his rivals. Quiet and coldblooded like the snake he was assigned too, Chace Caldwell seems to be rather intelligent. One of the smartest Slytherin in his year, Chace taints his position by always getting in trouble. Short, sweet, and to the point, you can say Chace Caldwell, is a badboy with brains.

Apperance: Hair an ebony color, midnight almost, is spiked up in the most unusual of ways. Tips of his hair white from an experiment he and his twin sister had done as 1st years. Skin a tan in color, his form is rather lean, tall and slightly well built, quite the looker for his age. Eyes a narrowed almond shape, green in color, rivaling Harry's own. Clothes would be kept untidy, yet in a fashion many Slytherin females like. Shirt untucked and 3 buttons left unbutton leaving skin with a perfect complexion seen. Slytherin tie hung loosely around his neck, and robe worn though the sleeves rolled up showing the multiple muggle wristbands and braceletes he had acquired. It seems his pants and shoes are the only one to his fitting.

Extras: Chace has a small crush on Hermione, though he doesn't admit it, he continues to pester her, showing it as his 'affection'. Obviously hates it when Harry talks to Hermione, he hates it even more when Malfoy pesters her. Unknown to many Slytherins, Chace has a twin sister by the name of Ayane Flores Caldwell, student at a different Magic Academy. All his siblings, from Zy, Riko, Nami, and Micheal, all attend a different school, leaving Chace to claim Hogwarts as his own.

((NEW CHARACTER!!!))

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((Hey does anyone want to RP right now?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff