Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Ok, I've been trying to find a decent Harry Potter RPG. Its really difficult when people are already halfway into the RPG. So I decided to ATTEMPT to start my own. I dunno how its going to turn out though.
This takes place in the 6th year of HP. Things are a bit different though. The main difference is that Sirius is not dead. (Sorry. Love him. He must live in my RPG). I don't really have a plot thought of right now.
Original characters are accepted as long as you take a real character too. No more than 2 characters per person.
Oh, yes, and this is a literal RPG. Meaning you have to use complite sentences and have good grammer construction. If you would like to join, please e-mail, or PM me with the following information.

Which real character you would like to play and if you have an original fill out the following form

Name:
Blood Type (pure, muggleborn, half):
Wand Type:
Favorite Classes:
Least Favorite Classes:
Personality:
Apperance:
Extras:

For those of you who need help with this I shall show you. First off, I'm playing Sirius as my real character. Yes, I know, I am a girl. But hes Sirius and hes cool. As for original, here is my profile

Name: Tenshi Black
House: Griffindor
Blood Type: Pure blood. She is the little sister of Sirius Black, although neither of them no this.
Wand Type: Willow/8 inches/unicorn horn
Favorite Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, she shares Hagrid's love for danger. She also loves to attempt to beat Malfoy to a pulp.
Least Favorite Classes: Potions, she usually gets detention for yelling at Snape.
Personality: Tenshi is a complicated girl. Shes a bit hard to approch due to her tramautic past of not knowing any of her family. But once you become friends with her shes about the nicest girl you can know. She loves danger. Shes not much of a studier, although she does make good grades. Shes a bit of a troublemaker, but its usually for a sense of justice (like rescuing Trevor the Toad from Snape's supply closet)
Appereance: Short, is sixteen but appears to be about 13. Has long straight black hair that shes put dark red streaks in to support Griffindor. (before she came to Hogwarts the streaks were blue, she changed them figuring if she had blue streaks she'd look like she was supporting Ravenclaw) She has almond shaped blue eyes that are so dark they are almost black.
Extras: Tenshi means Angel in Japanese. She is the little sister of Sirius Black.

If you are interested PLEASE e-mail me or PM me or whatever. Thank you! ^______^ God Bless Ye Merrye Hippogriffs!

-Tenshi_Kurai

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

CHARACTERS:

These following characters are TAKEN. Please also remember that if you decline to post for more than a week (unless you are ill or whatever in which case TRY to tell me you wont be around) you WILL be replaced.

Ron-Syke48
Harry-Gonshiro Nataga

(the original people who played Harry and Hermione failed to post for more than several days. Anyone who would like to play Hermione is allowed)
can i be Cho Chang?

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

YES! Yes you can! Only, nothing can really happen at the moment because no one is around. But if you have friends tell them to join my cult-er-my thread.
I"m Harry and I shall tell my friend Nocturnal Rose about it...After she stops crying

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Ok, I think we have a Harry. I'm waiting for atleast 10 people to join before I make a character page. Maybe not even that much. Like 7.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

crying? eh. I hope nothing is too wrong.
Quote:
crying? eh. I hope nothing is too wrong.

No I don't think so but she is super sensative she was in this other RP and this girl said she was destorying the character and she just went into hystericas about she couldn't do anything right, We're friends on and off the comp she called me about it

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

aww, well tell her not to worry. I dont bite peoples heads off. I'm a bit psychotic though.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

oh, and also, i'd like to point out, that its really hard to find out your friends 6 favorite anime characters without them asking a lot of questions
It wasn't even the head of the RP that did it, I just went to check it out and it wasn't bad she could've said ******** off but no she went into this huge speech of how sorry she was for killing the RP an dthe character and to replace her if she was unable to fullfill the part. She is so melladramatic

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

she should come here, and we can all sing "Karma Chameleon" and sip on cocoa
lol maybe I'll call her on the telephone...I have DSL so I don't have to do anything like get off
she says she's going to get on now
((Can I be Ron?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas