Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi...Think I could play...um...Hermionie?)

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

YAY!!!!!!!!! *hyper* So we have a Ron, Harry, Hermione, Cho, and me the original (Y). Yayness! Super-freakin-yayness!

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((And so, since there are clearly people joining, I shall start. From now out of characterness shall be done in double bars. Although most of you already know that))

Tenshi sighed. Here she was riding in a apparently horseless carriage to a castle to be taught witchcraft. The carriage wasn't horseless to her though. She could see the animal pulling it. The skeletal creature somewhere between reptile and horse. She shuddered. The only way you could see the beast was if you had seen death, and she had seen plenty of death.
Ron snorted as the carraige hit a small bump. He had fallen asleep soon after climbing into the carraige. He looked around groggily. "We almost there?" Looking across from him, he found not Harry and Hermione were across from him, but a girl he didn't recognise. He jumped. "Oh, hello..."
Quote:
YAY!!!!!!!!! *hyper* So we have a Ron, Harry, Hermione, Cho, and me the original (Y). Yayness! Super-freakin-yayness!

[Can i play SNNNNAAAAAPPPEEEEEE!!!!]

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

((yes, you can play snape))

Tenshi looked over as the red-headed boy called to her. Atleast, she assumed he had called her. She was the only one in the carriage that they seemed to not know. There were 3 of them. Two males. One was the red head. The other was a boy with black hair that she knew could only be Harry Potter. The third was a girl with bushy brown hair. "I'm Tenshi..uhm...uh...no last name as of now. I'm in Griffindor"
Ron frowned, not sure if the last name bit was a joke. He decided it would be better no to ask. A smile lit his lips. "Nice to meet you, new Griffindor. That's what house the rest of us are in as well." His hand sweft to point out Harry and Hermione. "My name is Ron, Ron Weasley." He held out his hand to shake hers.
*Cho was riding the carrage behind the first. she was really looking forward to a new term. she was in Ravenclaw*
Harry stared at the new girl and smiled...She was kind of pretty. Harry outstretched his hand to tenshi

" I'm Harry Potter," He said with a wide smile, " Gryffindor huh, you can help us gain up on Malfoy then," Harry said with a laugh then caught Hermionie's disaproving eye and shut his mouth and grew serious, " I was kidding about the Malfoy thing," he reassured Tenshi.

" So do you like quidditch? Maybe you could go out for the gryffindor team," he saif pleasantly.
An angry frown grew on Ron's face. Why does he have to notice every girl I develop an interest for?? I saw that look on his face! He thinks she's pretty, he now thinks he can make her his. Well yeah right, Harry Potter, this one's mine. He shot sparks from his eyes towards Harry.

((sorry guys I have to go for a little bit....no longer than an hour..))
Harry caught Ron's eyes and mouthed the words "What" to him even though he knew Ron had a particular interest in this one. Well this one was Harry's, he had had bad experiences with Cho...He deserved a reward in his eyes.

Harry returned Ron's glare only his stare said " Stay out of it Ron...Butt out...That be my advice," As a malicious glint grew in Harry's eye.

He quicklt looked away form Ron and looked out the carriage window only to see Hogwarts approaching.

" I wish we were there inside the castle. Hey Tenshi you want to sit with me at dinner?" He asked hopefully. Eyeing Ron as if saying you didn't make you move mate...Sorry...but not really.
((Please note that there is no point creating a profile if not everyone can see it, ergo i will post it here and then PM you with the information if needed.))

Name: Magnus Gallant
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: None (no blood, but this does NOT make him any more powerful and is actually a bit of a weakness.)
Wand Type: 8" Southern Yellow Pine {Long Story.}
Favorite Classes: Potions
Least Favorite Classes: Defense againsed the dark arts
Personality: Extremely calm at all times with a penetrating gaze that seems to read your soul. He almost never shows any sign of pain, sorrow, happiness, or even suprise. Very hard to befriend, he normally only talks o people if he will gain something temporal from it.
Apperance: Dyed blue hair, pale shin, and about medium height. His eyes are a deep blue and he almost never blinks.
Extras: (About the blood...) At a young age he spent his time with the Cult of Din, they performed a ritual that removed his blood, but substituted it with a rare magical substance called Orium. Orium is blueish silver and sparkles when it bleeds. If Magnus loses too much Orium when he is cut, he will lose complete awareness until it regenerates. (About five minuts for minor cuts, and a day for heavy bleeding.)
Hermionie snorted at the boys mentally fighting over Tenshi. She took out a book and put her face into it. " Boys she muttered," closing her book because Hogwarts was so near.

" So Tenshi instead os sitting with Harry or Ron you can sit with me and the other girls, would you like that?" she asked smiling at her with her best unannoyed smile she could create.

" Now, I'm sure you want the ropes of the school, if you have any questions then please ask me," She said smiling.
Magnus was sitting in a cairrage with 3 other slytherins, one was medium hieght with combed blonde hair, the others, one short and one tall, were both heavyset. Thier names were Malfoy, Crab, and Goyal.

Malfoy: "So... Magnus, where are you from? Ive never heard of the Gallant Family.

Magnus: "There is no Gallant Family, I grew up with with the cult."

Malfoy: "Really? As in the servants of the dark arts?"

Magnus: "Not really, we worship Din, the godess of destruction. I dont know any dark magic."

Malfoy: "Isnt Din the godess of fire?"

Magnus: "Only to those who do not heed her intent... Anyway... i no longer am related to those people."

The cairage stopped then infront of the castle, the 3 other boys went in, but Magnus stayed behind to look at the gryffindor students arriving.
(( MALFOY!! -shoots hand in air-))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces