Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo's heart pounded harder in his chest as Evan replied his kiss in kind, his eyes flickering shut in a moment of complete bliss. Forgetting everything that had happened to him through his long life and just being with Evan. His mind only of happiness and love but his hands were being far less innocent as they worked their way down the soft body, holding Evan up still with one hand, with the other he was touching down his spine and curving around to his thigh bringing it up around his own hip. All the while he kept their kiss gentle. His eyes opened slowly, surprised himself where this was heading.. and too afraid of hurting Evan to continue.. unless of course Evan was willing. His hands retreated from the soft skin, lowering the boy slowly and letting his feet touch the floor again, though his arms were still held around the wet body. Bo pulled away a moment and pushed his forehead to Evan giving a meek smile and looking into his eyes again, letting his tense muscles relax before he couldn't control himself.
Bo's resistance to this boy hadn't lessened any, he had just learned his lesson from the past times he had made Evan cry and felt so awful afterwards. It was worth controlling himself, even just holding the boy like this should be enough, he knew. .⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

αη∂ кαу∂ιη

Hatter09
ooc- > w>

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

To say that Jasper was pleased that Ren wanted to stay where they were was an understatement. The Neko felt wonderful in his arms and he was more than ok to keep doing what they were doing. Slightly surprised Jasper blinked a couple times as Ren started kissing him face before the neko kissed him. A low purr of pleasure started in the vampire's chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around Ren before allowing the neko access to his mouth.

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat: Soo sorry for the wait on me....started working...and it's like 1 am right now.....hope to get back to posting soon....hope this works..

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Vailen "Master" Szipocs

My mom said that if I can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all...

Vailen's eyes traveled over Zwei slowly before he nodded. The stare was slightly unnerving but then again the male was used to many different things. Hearing the gurad mutter something about a living doll as he passed Vailen rolled his eyes and stepped forward and beckoned Zwei forward. "Step out darling i want to look at you properly. I like your eyes though, real pretty. Like the hair too" Vailen said as he stepped closer still his eyes slipping over Zwei's form slowly before he let a small smile appear on his lips. The guard appeared again and handed Vailen the papers he needed before moving away and gathering some restraint's for Yuki.

"Sir? I got here a couple things for Yuki, all are all your choice but he is rather violent. There's an electric collar, a leash, a chip that will modify behavior." The guard paused as Vailen held up a hand."The collar and leash will be fine for now. I'm sure the cop can lend a pair of cuffs too. the collar will be programed not to hurt me or Zwei and if there is good behaviour i will reward him as he wishes, not freedom though. Not till after six months."Vailen said simply pushing his hair back and holding a hand out to Zwei. "Come Zwei the car is a bit cramped but we can fit. Get the collar on Yuki and while your at it, grab a cloth collar for Zwei, or something else, i don't want it leaving a mark , he's too pale for that." Vailen said as he looked both of his purchase's over with a pleased eye.

MOM COVER YOUR EARS BECAUSE IT'S GOING DOWN!

Outragously OperaSinging Cats: I'm so so sorry...started working last month and haven't had hardly any time for the computer. I'm on midnight next week so i'm not sure about posting but i'm going to start trying!. Have faith.
Child of 1000 generations
Angel of Death Loki

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Anubus L Blackster ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~❤~ Love is like playing the piano. First you must go by the rules ~❤~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

ஐﻬ Anubus was content to hold Isra as he calmed himself, he found it was rather enjoyable. Her was even more pleased to hear that the egyptian dancer wanted to stay with him. He liked having the dancer around and even better he was afraid he would miss him if he was to leave. Allowing Isra to push him back down Anubus complied and closed his eyes as he felt Isra play with his hair. "i'm feeling a lot better now, now that i'm with you in bed again" Anubus said offering a smile to the other male before turning his head to the door as Max came in hissing as he turned his head to fast, causing the room to spin wildly around him. Blinking his eyes he tried to grasp what Max was saying before it sank in. "Max i love you like a brother would, and if you want to go back you can. tell Andre and he will take you. Just keep in mind this, you can come back but i don't want little jealous episodes or anything like that here." Anubus said gently but firmly.ஐﻬ

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~✰~ Then you must forget the rules and play from the heart ~✰~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Translation:

La Belle_sara
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Angel of Death Loki
OerOCat:

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan's little heart raced eratically inside his chest as he kissed Bo. He didn't even care where this ended up, he was just glad that Bo returned his feelings. His cheeks were still flustered and hot but he didn't mind, he was full of happiness. He felt the man's hand running down his spin and shuddered slightly, not sure if it was from pleasure or displeasure. He didn't protests when his thigh was used to wrap around Bo's hip, it was embarrassing, but he was too happy to care. When Bo let him go and set him back on the ground, he whined, not wanting their blissful kiss to stop yet. Evan blinked up at the man and moved some of the hair from his face. The water was still rushing over him, as he rest his hands on Bo's chest. "You didn't have to stop..." he said softly. He knew Bo only stopped in fear of hurting him, but they loved each other so it didn't matter...right? Evan swallowed hard as he stared up into the man's yellow eyes. He tilted his head to the side as he rest both of his hands on the man's chest. He bit his lip as he closed his eyes and let the water wash over him. He was free of all the blood now, it was all washed down the drain. He couldn't believe he'd come so close to losing Bo, it just made him realize how easily life can be taken from you. Even if you're immortal. ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

ooc;

AlienGirll

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ren let out a surprised gasp when Jasper did grant him access to his mouth which the purple hair neko's cheeks gone red and he knew there was no way he could stop now that he offered to do such a thing. The neko slowly sealed there lips together and he closed his eyes with a soft moan when pulled closer to the vampires chest which the teen found out he truly enjoyed the feeling. Ren's tongue gently but playfully touched the others as he explored Jasper's mouth not knowing what to really do seems how it was his first time kissing some one in such a way but he hoped he was doing alright and the purple hair males hands where resting on the others hips at first but slowly he moved them around Jaspers back and up to his face and hair. to show he was quite comfortable with what was going on they gently started to caress his lovers shoulders but then pulled away for air which he blushed more at hearing himself breath to try and get air back in his lungs and chuckled while tiling his head a bit to the side and stared at Jasper a while before talking." S-Sorry if that was sloppy... i feel quite foolish for trying such a thing when i have no experience at all but i enjoyed it a lot though." Ren said softly as he giggled while nuzzling his face in the others neck to hide his stupid blush forming on his face until it vanished but he had no clue why a simple kiss from a man he used to hate made him act in such a way which Ren had to admit he liked the new change in himself and Hoped Jasper did too.     

((OCC: ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

~*~ People are always telling me to be good!!! ~*~

Raima smiled at Basi and looked him over before moving so he was able to sit next to him. "Well i could do more than eat you Basi" Raima said smiling and taking a bite, his one hand resting on Basi's leg, every so often getting closer to what he wanted. He was making it clear that he wanted something and he was pretty sure that Basi wouldn't stop him. When Raima was full (it didn't take much, and he was glad to have made a small potion for himself) he knocked his fork off the table and crawled under to get it. Smirking at how well this was working he rested his hand back on Basi's leg and lay his head down. He was planning on teasing the Italian as much as he could.

~*~ What they don't realize is I am ALWAYS GOOD I just never BEHAVE ~*~

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:Sexual post! hopefully you can work with it...time skip if you need to or don't have idea's. Work will be the death of me!

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ☠ ==== Fiyero ==== ☠ ====

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
❤....If you love your man set him free....❤

Fiyero smiled and raised an eyebrow at Yuu before biting back a laugh. He was eating slower to savor what he was eating and he didn't know how much he would need to eat to be full. Last night it was fine, much of it was brought home anyways. "Well then we might have a problem. Not much makes me squirm, unless you could sexual touches in certain spots and other than that i make things very clear." Fiyero said before smiling as a through came to him but he otherwise kept the thought to himself. Leaning forward he paused just centimeters away from Yuu's lips and touched his tongue to the others lips lightly before pulling away. Smirking Fiyero stood and pushed his hair behind him."Well you go shower then, i don't take long at all. I'll clean up in here, and get what i want to wear." Fiyero said turning back to Yuu and winking at him."That is unless you want me to join you in the shower?" Fiyero said, his tone changing to a more flirtatious one.

Running his fingers through the blonde hair that cascaded over his back he moved towards his room wanting to at least get rid of the shirt he was wearing and see if what he liked was close at hand. He was going to wear something simple, jeans and that's it, unless Yuu wanted him to wear a shirt. He didn't think that would be a problem and Fiyero paused on the way and thought for a moment before turning and pulling the shirt over his and and set in on the chair he had been sitting in. "what are we going to do in Japan? Are we going to have one room or will we be sharing one? I just thought of that." Fiyero asked leaning against the counter with one hip, one hand resting on the back of Yuu's chair.

✲....if he doesn't come back you know he's with me.....✲

Translation:

kind_tsukasa78
OreOCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper was touched that Ren had offered to french kiss him, without words naturally as it often played out in a make out session, and even more so when he noticed how inexperienced the other was. It was confirmed when Ren broke away breathing heavily and Jasper slowly opened his eyes to about half way and looked him over. Already he could see a hickey forming on the neko's neck and he could feel minor heat coming from Ren's cheeks. "It's nothing to hide about Ren. Your able to experiment. You have time. I've had years on you to make how i do it perfect, but everyone i've been with is different." Jasper said as his hand slipped along the edge of Ren's shirt before it slipped under to touch the skin. His touch was light and Jasper leaned down and kissed the pulse point on Ren's neck before nipping at it, the nips trailing to where the shirt collar was before going buck up the neck again."Just feel now, don't fight it" Jasper said against Ren's skin before his other hand cupped Ren's a** and pulled him closer, his other hand touching the neko's back lightly as he placed light kisses on his neck and every so often nipped.

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo blinked down at Evan, at his words he couldn't respond because he knew if he let himself touch that beautiful body he wouldn't be able to stop. And he wanted to make sure he wasn't hurting Evan so the boy wouldn't end up covered in bruises like before, though maybe a love bite or two would be okay. The man placed his thumb gently against Evan's full lower lip and whiserped to his as his face neared his " You shouldn't say such cute things. " He smiled calmly, though this was far from what he felt inside, tilting his head down to give the boy a small kiss upon his lips. Bo picked Evan up again, but this time holding him bridle style and getting out of the shower. His reasoning behind this being that it wasn't the most comfortable places for where their confessions of love was heading. He let the boy down and pulled a clean towel around his shoulders, before turning the shower off and grabbing another towel for himself.
Bo gave Evan a soft smile, taking his hand in his own and lead him back into the bedroom. Not caring if the floor got wet only wanting to hold Evan to his chest again, and kiss those intoxicating lips. The man told himself he would control himself, if Evan asked him to stop he would make sure he did.. He was just praying in the back of his head he wouldn't have to find out. He rolled back onto the bed and puled the boy on top of him, not giving Evan a moment to think about it he pressed his lips against the other's and sighed. His large hands ran over his back once again, holding the body to his own with another contented purr rolling from between his kiss..⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

Hatter09
ooc- Just realised i'd left the kaydin thing on the bottom . _.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Angel of Death Loki

The Undead Fairie

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max nodded softly, as he calmed "Goodbye anubus" he said as he slowly walked out of the room not even slamming the door, as tears fell down his cheeks, he then went to andre "Take me back to the shop" he said softly, as his tail was out and wrapped around his waist as he looked just heart broken, he wanted to be frozen once more the sadness on his face so they would know of his sadness, he had learned how to talk normal but had not found the love he truely wanted..

Human's?...

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

xxxxxxxxxxxThis party is old and uninviting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxParticipants all in black and white.

User Image

You enter in full-blown technicolor.xxxxxxxxxxx
Nothing is the same after tonight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User ImageYukiko sat there on the floor for the mean time, slowly calming as he didn't see the guard with him as a threat just yet. Though, he could hear footsteps and that definitely caught the young wolf spirit's attention. One fluffy white ear gave a twitch as he lifted his head now. His attention was fully on the door, wondering what was going on. In truth, he was hoping that those footsteps wouldn't stop in fron of him because he really didn't want to deal with anyone. From the looks of it, he could tell that he was being sold for slavery and he didn't play well with people. The person who dare buy him was truly going to be the biggest fool he'd ever know. Only reason he never lost his senses to his beast form was simply because in his village, there had been no need for violence. He was a deity to them and they didn't mean any harm to him. But here, he didn't know anyone and who knew what their intentions would be. If someone his going to buy me, I'm not gonna leave without a fight... He thought as his eyes stayed on the door now, deadly and bright. He was ready for someone to foolishly walk in, he was ready to lunge at anyone who dared mess with him.

The guard that had been with him chuckled a bit as he stared at the wolf spirit now. "Hope yer not thinkin' of attacking a master... that won't go too well for you, mutt." Yukiko growled towards the man who gave him a look before another guard walked in with another collar and a leash. With this, Yuki had grabbed the edge of the bed and flipped over onto it, crouching as he growled viciously at the man. He had been showing his teeth as he looked animalistic now. The guard flinched for a second before making his move on the wolf spirit. Yuki had fought back against him though the other guard had grabbed him from behind and keeping Yuki from further attack. He snarled at them, snapping his teeth at the man as he went to put the collar on. He had flinched but quickly managed to get the collar on Yuki and then he had been let go, the previous restraints being taken off. With that, he had crouched low on the floor, growling as he was about to lunge at them again. Suddenly, the feel of a shock ran through his body which brought him to his knees now. Only pained noise he let out was a small wince, clenching the collar as he grind his teeth together.

Once the electricity had stopped, he was left panting, glaring dangerously at the two guards. "Hey, we coulda done this the easy way without a struggle but, you just enjoy making this difficult, ya mutt." Yukiko growled viciously at the words as his ears had been back. He still looked animalistic even as he was dragged out of there with the collar and leash. He stared at the man who seemed to be the one who bought him, eyes narrowed at him as he let a low growl escaped his lips. His gaze then slowly went to the other slave that seemed to have been bought as well. What was the point of getting Yuki when this man already bought another one? Does no one here get the fact that he doesn't play well with others? Did they not fear what would happen to their life as soon as Yuki would completely snap? The violence he showed towards the guards wasn't half of what he could do. When he let himself slip, there would be no coming back for the young wolf spirit.

The Undead Fairie

Child of 1000 generations

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User Image

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image

Jasper's words of reassurance where nice to hear and made the neko relax a bit more but he could not help to wonder just how many lovers the vampire had before he came along. Soon all the teens thoughts vanished in a blink of a eye at the feeling of Jasper's hand trailing along the edge of his shirt before slipping under it which the light touches drove him crazy and the neko shivers a bit at the pleasant feel skin to skin contact gave him. A soft gasp of pleasure escaped from his half parted lips next when his lover kissed the pulse point on his neck before nipping at it which they did not stop there but continued all the way down to his s**t collar, only for the other to make them travel back up once again which left the purple hair teen a moaning mess as his neck tilted back and his fingers gripped a bit tighter onto Jasper's shirt from needing something to hold onto badly.

"Just feel now, don't fight it" He hears jasper say next against his neck which the boy whimpers softly as his butt was cupped and Ren's ears twitch slightly from not having the will to fight it due to the fact there was a part of him saying to make Jasper stop from never letting any one so close to him before but he craved the others touch now and it was too late to pull out when he was already so hooked." P-Please! I want..." Ren nibbled on his bottom lip not knowing how to finish his sentence due to the fact he had not a flippen clue what he wanted except the need to be touched more. The neko found embarrassing to think such things and blushed again as he closed his eyes to just do what he was told and got lost in the feel of Jasper still continuing to kiss and n** away at his neck.     

((OCC: ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

Jasper chuckled lightly before wrapping his arms around Ren and standing. "Hold on" Jasper said as he started moving carrying them to Jasper's room, knowing that they would be left alone there compared to anywhere else in the castle he called home at the moment.

Once they were in his room he lay Ren on the bed and paused over him his eyes searching. "I know what you want Ren, if you want me to stop at any time tell me, or if your not comfortable." Jasper said kissing Ren fully on the mouth both hands this time going up the teens shirt and stroking the skin that it found a purr coming from the vampire's chest.

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat: how far do you want them to go?

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Anubus L Blackster ☆═━┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~❤~Love was the one thing in life that played tag with me... ~❤~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

ஐﻬ Andre frowned but nodded before walking towards the car and started it before driving max back to the shop, speaking in soft french to the guards before making his way out of the shop with a pitying look at Max. ஐﻬ

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
~✰~ ...I guess when you give up sometimes it comes to show you it was there before you all along..... ~✰~
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

~✰~ Waiting ~✰~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas