Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 103 104 105 > »|

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

xxxxxxxxxxxThis party is old and uninviting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxParticipants all in black and white.

User Image

You enter in full-blown technicolor.xxxxxxxxxxx
Nothing is the same after tonight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User ImageYukiko's golden orbs glanced towards the master for a second before huffing at his words and looking away from him. His fluffy ears had been back, obviously not thrilled about his current situation. Going from being seen as a deity to a lowly slave was a huge leap for someone like him. He wasn't even quite sure how he got into this mess in the first place. He hardly remembered all the events except for being kidnapped and that was it... Whatever might have happened, I'm not putting up with it... He thought to himself before hearing the man speak up once more. "Don't call me that..." He growled lowly at the pet name he had rarely ever been called. It was better than his feminine birth name but, he didn't want to hear that coming from someone like this man. He had pushed aside the rest of what he had said seeing as he felt he didn't need to reply to that. I'm not going to be thrilled about this... How dare they kidnap me in such a manor... As Vailen began walking, he had no choice but to end up following behind him though he stayed as far away as the leash allowed him to.

Seeing the car made his fluffy ears arch a bit as he tilted his head and examined the contraption. He wasn't sure what to do with it, if he should even dare to get close to it yet he didn't have much of a choice. He hesitantly got into it simply because Vailen still had hold of the leash. With ears once more back, he sat there close to the door, feeling uneasy and nervous now. As soon as the car started moving, it began to make the wolf spirit panic a bit, tensing in the seat now. His pupils seemed small for a second, not even knowing what was going on around him anymore until Vailen spoke. His eyes were the only thing that glanced towards him as he stayed scrunched up against the door as if it was his only safety. If it wasn't for him not wanting to get close to the man, he'd probably be clinging to him for dear life. He wasn't enjoying the car ride at all; he wasn't even sure what he could say to the man about what he had said at the moment. He stared at the floor as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and his ears stayed plastered against his head. I want to get out of this... I want to get out of it now... He thought, being able to feel his heart pounding in his chest now.

Closing his eyes now, he tried to calm himself down as his hands were clenching at the clothe of his clothing. Keep calm... you don't want to turn into that form... calm... He thought as he tried to take slow an steady breaths before bringing his feet up against the seat and hugging his knees to his chest now. This was the last time he'd ever let them get him in something like this. The things that have been invented now, the technology humans have... he didn't think he'd ever be able to understand it. The only thing he's ever shown fear of up to this point is cars. Back in his home land, he was so used to being seen as a strong figure that others followed. If they saw him like he was now, they'd probably lose all hope in the wolf spirit. Though, who could really blame the poor pup?

The Undead Fairie

Child of 1000 generations

•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

THE BALL

Click the link above to go to the thread, otherwise continue here. ^-^

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max sighed some as his wings folded up "I'm this way because i fell in love with him and he left me for someone else" he said frowning as he looked at him. Before he spoke once his wings expanded "But i'm going to just forget my previous master, i am maxwell fury i'm a dragon would you like me to give you a ride" he said as he looked at micah a small hint of happiness returning to his amazing eyes. His tail began to sway some.

Human's?...

User Image

Bashful Lunatic

User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Micah Souen
╚═════════════════╝

User Image
Love huh? Micah frowned. In his experience, love gave nothing but trouble. It seemed that Maxwell had somewhat learned that lesson. At least he didn't seem to be terribly hung up on it, and the reason given wasn't one that would make Micah turn away from the slave. A dragon... just as the file said. Useful and almost exactly what he was looking for. Hearing the offer, he shook his head. “Perhaps another time.” He smiled. Maxwell seemed to be a bit happier than before as he'd mentioned that, so Micah didn't want to discourage him. “First things first though. I'd need to buy you and then if that were to come to pass, we'd need to get ready for some strange ball this place is having.” He'd been handed an invitation from one of the workers, who'd explained that it was being held in order to give owners and their slaves a chance to mingle and the like. Normally he wouldn't have even bothered, but the paper had also said something about a check up. That would be useful, so against his nature he had decided to go with whomever he ended up buying.

“So Maxwell, would you be alright with coming with me?” he asked. He'd pretty much already made up his mind, but the manners and actions that had been drilled into him from an early age prompted him to ask regardless.

”La Belle_ Sara”

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max nodded as he gave a soft smile "Yes I am" he said as he looked at micah his wings flapping some. As his tail swayed side to side showing he was becoming much more happy, he was glad someone was buying him once more and he wondered if he would see anubus again..

Human's?...

User Image

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image
Ren shivers in delight once again when Jasper got closer to him and started wonder what the other was going to do from being so close but a gasp escaped when he was suddenly picked up. The neko quickly held onto the vampire so he would not fall and blushed a little as he arched his back a bit from the feeling of the cloth running over his back which it felt sooo good to the boy and he did not mind being washed so much now. He almost missed the comment that Jasper said on getting them both washed faster if he did all the work when purring too loud which Ren could only nod to show it was fine even if he was a bit sad that they would get finished too quickly and would have to leave the warm shower to start a boring day. "Rather than work what we can do is get our suits and stuff ready for the ball....We will be flying again, but we can go to another house of mine if you like," Wait, did he hear that correctly? Ren could have sworn the word "ball" had been said which made the purple hair boys eyes open slowly as he looked at Jasper confused from never remembering the topic of a ball being brought up in any of there conversations." Jasper this is the first time i am hearing about this... We are attending a ball tonight? It all sounds sounds fun except for the flying part so instead of working i think the plan to get ready for this dance is much better~" He purred happy and could not hide how thrilled he was by the huge smile on his face and his ears standing up tall on his head along with his tail flicking away wildly behind him. Ren was actually glad for this turn of events to happen and just hoped he had good enough clothes for tonight so that Jasper would be pleased to be around him the whole time.

((OCC: ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C a l l xm e xB a s i User Image

Basi's eyebrow rose as he stared at Raima as the brunette nuzzled into his chest cutely. "Certo! Raima! Mamma mia!" he said with a wide smile. He pulled Raima up to his eye level and wrapped his arms around his waist. "There is no one else that I'd rather go with... And I trust you..." he said sincerly yet sternly as he leant forward and planted his lips gently on the teen's. Pulling him in close the Italian gave a slight chuckle. "I have a suit... But we can go shopping for clothes..." he said softly, more so to himself than the boy in his arms. Then he gave another smile and kissed the top of Raima's head. Cuddling in close to the boy he was sure he had fallen in love with.

ooc;
Translations-
Certo - Of course

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper frowned slightly before shrugging as he washed their hair."i thought i mentioned it, oh well i got a couple suits that might fit you well enough since i know we didn't buy any, or you can wear jeans and dress shirt. I'll be wearing that compared to my regular suits that i wear. Too bad if the event is formal." Jasper said rinsing their hair before getting them both towels, his one hand turning off the shower. Wrapping the towel around his waist he looks over to Ren before smiling, his fangs just peeking out. "i think i can keep you amused for the plane ride if your not too tired right now"

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat: blah short

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima

~*~ I didn't just trip and fall in love with you ~*~

Raima groaned slightly before looking up at Basi before melting into the kiss before resting his head on the others shoulder. "We don't have to go shopping Basi, not if there isn't a need too. I can dress up jeans i bet, unless you wan an excuse to go into a change room with me and watch me try on different clothes."Raima teased before looking up at Basi and sticking out his tongue to show that he was teasing. "so what are we going to do now?"

~*~ No i was TACKLED and KNOCKED head first into it ~*~

Not that i mind what so ever

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
The idea that they would go in regular clothes was the best idea ever because Ren did not think he would like to put on a suit and be stuffy the whole time during the ball. When Jasper grabbed two towels the neko teen wrapped it around his small hips then smiled a bit at how clean he felt which the boy always liked long warm showers or baths."i think i can keep you amused for the plane ride if your not too tired right now" Ren's cheeks grew warm as his brain filled with many ideas on what Jasper meant by keeping him amused during the whole plane ride which the purple hair boy grinned slightly as he walked over to the other and stood on his toes so there faces where close to each other." Oh? Well that sounds fun and i am not tired at all unless you are." Ren purred his words out then winked before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to fish his long shirt off the floor where he left it and let the towel drop to slip it back on which he needed a pair of shorts to complete the outfit so he would not be walking around half naked. The teen was still quite in high spirits when thinking of the ball and how much fun it will be to get out of the house again and meet others like him but also a lot of food might be there and that made Ren's mouth water a little." Fish! I do hope they have some..." He mutters under his breath and chuckled at acting so childish but the neko could not help it due to tonight being his first time attending a ball.

" Jasper do you know how to dance?" Ren asked out of the blue as his violet eyes blinked a bit as they filled with curiosity but he felt foolish just blurting out a question again without thinking because why would they attend one if they could not dance?" Well i cant but i am still willing to go and have fun!" The boy thought as he snapped at himself then finished buttoning up the last button on the shirt he had on before sitting down on bed slowly and ran a hand in his hair to loosen the tangles gently, his ears sensitive ears flicked when bumped from time to time as he did so.

The Undead Fairie

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper laughed at Ren before following him out and watching the neko dress before pulling on jeans and looking over at Ren again chuckling at the mutterings of fish. Glancing over to Ren he smiled. Ren i'm how old? i know how to dance. Maybe not as well at the newer styles but i do know how to dance." Jasper said as he grabbed the towel and dried his hair as he walked over to the bed and sat before leaning over and pulling a brush out and running it through his hair before handing it over to Ren. "It'll take you less time to get the knots out if you use this."

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Bashful Lunatic

User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Micah Souen
╚═════════════════╝

User Image
Micah smiled. “Good.” Closing the folder he'd been holding, he motioned over towards one of the guards. “I will be buying Maxwell here.” He handed over the folder and turned away slightly as he completed the transaction. All this hassle just to buy one person... Oh well. Turning back to Maxwell, he held out his hand. “Come on. We're going to make a quick stop at my home and head on over to the party.” He made a face. Parties meant people, lots of people. So not his thing. But there would be a check-up in it for Maxwell and he did want that.

”La Belle_ Sara”
((sorry, writer's block))

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

axell . ury

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fish,,,,

Max nodded as he took micah's hand, it felt warm which made maxwell feel much better, he didn't feel alone that much anymore. He smiled softly at micah, as he held his hand while maxwell's wings tucked neatly into his back, he was glad that he might be able to give micah a flying ride since anubus never liked it, it had always upset max's from that he could remember anubus saying he liked him like a little brother he frowned some just at the memory.. But he knew now that maybe, just maybe he could have this new man and that he wouldn't get stolen away...

Human's?...

User Image

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
" Hey! I had to make sure one of us at least knows how to dance if we do that is... I am not the best at it and your feet might be sore from me smashing them all night, fair warning." Ren said as he chuckled a bit quite amused with himself at the moment but it was the truth and it made the purple hair neko a bit nervous when the thought of looking dumb by stumbling around the dance floor came into his head making everything seem worse then it truly was. Ren only escaped the bad thoughts when a hairbrush was handed to him which the teen thanked Jasper as he forced a smile then took the brush to try to tame his wild long hair while grumbling under his breath a little about getting a hair cut to have some control over it again. Once Ren finished he set the brush down next to him on the bed then slid off of it to look in the mirror quite pleased by how clean he looked but still the boy brushed some hair in different directions then once pleased he glanced at Jasper and truly smiled." If you can excuse me for a while i need to go to my room and get pants on then... Snip my hair a little bit to look my best for tonight. See you in a bit." Ren said in a innocent tone of voice as he made a cutting motion with two fingers wondering how the vampire would react hearing that then turned on one heel to walk down long hall towards his room to finish getting ready.

A small bounce was in the boys step as he grinned from ear to ear at how exciting everything was to him but then again Ren was truly having mixed feelings from still being quite nervous as well. When he did get to the room that was his the neko got started fishing around for a pair of nice bottoms to slip on under his shirt and stuck with shorts because it was sunny outside and Ren figured that would mean it would be quite hot as well. Once the teen wiggled them up his hips then buttoned them closed he started to fish around the room to look for scissors which Ren only had planned to cut a bit off then go get a bite to eat afterwards so they could get going.

The Undead Fairie

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

Jasper watched Ren's face as he brushed his hair chuckling lightly. "I'll keep you with me little one no worries. My feet have suffered worse i'm sure" Jasper said knowing that it was more than true for him before he frowned slightly and looked at Ren as he got off the bed his eyes searching before he stiffened. Why cut his hair, and cut it himself? Standing he made his way down the hall and stopped at the door. "Ren if you so desire you hair shorter then let someone else cutting it so you don't hurt yourself" Jasper said walking into the room frowning at the thought of Ren hurt.

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out