Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

oqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ arkooqoʞɹɐɯ oqoʞɹɐɯ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᶤ'ᵐ ʷᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡˑ ʷᵉˡˡ˒ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ˒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉˑ

⇒. Bo slept so soundly, he never stired or moved an inch. His arms were still lightly holding Evan to his slowly rising chest. The man couldn't remember the last time he had slept so well, for as long as he could remember there was something on his mind making him worry and wonder what might happen. But there was nothing to keep him awake, no nightmares that would jolt him up in the middle of the night, he was completely peaceful.
His lids flickered slightly as he felt a gentle touch upon his cheek, though he didn;t know exactly what it was he smiled. He rolled onto his side and placed a hand across the sheet, somewhere in his hazy sleep he felt something missing from his bed, but there was only a moment when he wondered what it was before he had fallen into a light sleep once again. The man's head felt refreshed now, he felt awake and alive but so at ease he couldn't make himself move. Until he heard someone speak to his side. With a small confused groan Bo opened his eyes lazily and glanced round at Evan. He grinned brightly at the boy even before he noticed that the boy had made him. Pushing himself up into a sitting position the man blinked down at the food and smiled happily. An arm was placed around Evan's shoulder to bring him closer to his body again, he placed a kiss on his cheek and nuzzled against him lovingly. " Thanks.. " He said sparing another small kiss on his cheek before turning his attention to the pancakes. He couldn't actually remember the last time he had eaten some but they smelt delicious. Bo left one arm around Evan and used a fork to cut a lump of the warm pastry off. It tasted as good as he hoped, the man swallowed wit relish, his stomach ached from lack of food but Evan must have eaten even less than him! Scooping another fork full up Bo offered it to the boy with a smile. .⇐

ᶤᶠ ʷᵉˡˡᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗʰᶤˢ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤᶰ ʰᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ

Hatter09
ooc- *hug* You poor thing TwT I know just how you feel.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Vailen "Master" Szipocs

My mom said that if I can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all...

Vailen looked at Zwei and nodded slightly to the guard that made their way next to them and fastened the cloth collar around Zwei's neck. Stepping forward Vailen touched the soft cloth with his fingertips pleased with it. "I doubt that i will have issues with Zwei, clearly Yuki has other plans." Vailen said eying the other slave he got. Motioning with his one hand the leash was passed over to him before he looked straight at Yuki calmly. "Yuki and Zwei, i don't want to be your enemy, your friend or ally would be better. " Vailen looked them over before straightening. Taking the leash lightly in his hand he turned to the Zwei and took his hand in his own. "We can leave now officer." Vailen said tucking back his hair with one hand. Leading the way out to the car careful not to pull on Yuki's leash, he settled Zwei on one side of him and Yuki on the other in the back seat. Leaning his head back he reached a hand around to ply with Zwei's hair thinking of how he was going to get Yuki to calm around him. Frowning he raised his head and tapped the glass between the front and the back to make sure it was up before turning to Yuki, his one hand still playing with Zwei's hair. "Yuki, granted your not ready for this but let me put things this way. The collar will prevent you from hurting me and Zwei. You will stay with me for six months...less than a year...after that i'll let you go home if you wish it. I want it to be civil between us. I've been imprisoned before many times and i don't like the feeling but accepting it and going with it is better than fighting and making it harder than it already is."

MOM COVER YOUR EARS BECAUSE IT'S GOING DOWN!

Outrageously Opera Singing Cats:
Child of 1000 generations
Angel of Death Loki

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper smiled softly and let out a soft purr, his arms tightening their hold on the teen neko under him before he pulled the neko's shirt over his head and nipped playfully at the skin. Raising his head he kissed Ren as his hands moved over him his one hand slipping around the tail and petting it as he placed soft kisses along the others neck.

Time Skip

Jasper pulled Ren closer to his chest and kissed the hickey mark me made on the others neck before running his fingers through Ren's hair. He had been as gentle as he could. It was hard ut he managed it the best he could. Sometimes it was all it took to make him loose control. He wanted to keep Ren safe, away from the darker side that hard already bitten him."Comfortable Ren?"

My Need To Have *YOU* Has Taken My Soul..... My *HEART* Is Trembling....

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

Angel of Death Loki
OerOCat: Waiting for Isra,,,,

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

~*~ People are always telling me to be good!!! ~*~

~Raima smiled and got closer to Basi as he was asked, before moving so he could straddle the italian master. "Well i like those idea's, besides i have no were important to go....not unless you need me to do anything? And i mean anything?" Raima said as he ran his fingers through Basi's hair a couple times before kissing him.Pulling away Raima trailed a couple fingers over Basi's shoulders and chest before resting his head against the other and kissing his neck. Pulling back slightly he nipped where he had kissed before wrapping his arms around him.

~*~ What they don't realize is I am ALWAYS GOOD I just never BEHAVE ~*~

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat: bad post....sorry

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxx C a l l xm e xB a s i

Basi knew what Raima wanted, it was quite obvious too. He put his hands on the boy's waist as he was straddled. "Raima my dear...." he purred. "Are you trying to hint at something? Something...sessuale?" he winked before he felt the boy's kisses. The Itakian closed his eyes and ran his hands over Raima's sides an thighs gently. He felt the nipping to his neck and groaned. He moved quickly and pinned the boy to the table with a smirk.

ooc-
Translations-
Sessuale - sexual

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ☠ ==== Fiyero ==== ☠ ====

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
❤....If you love your man set him free....❤

Fiyero was amused with Yuu's behavior and chuckled as he did the dishes and washed up and changed. He had been sitting on the couch for only a couple moment when Yuu returned to the room. Looking up at the man that was his master Fiyero listened thinking it over. "I can do that. I don't mind work like that, but i think sleeping in the same room together and bed will get some getting used to for you. Money is confusing for me so i can let you handle it, we can end up saying something like i prefer you to handle the money because your more responsible or something like that. And little things like if you drink coffee or tea and what you like to eat would need to be known, we can work something out i'm sure. I'm pretty good at playing like a couple and if your not up to public displays we can just say your shy or some thing like that." Fiyero said as he played with the ends of his hair, loose around his shoulders. Looking over to Yuu he smiled seeing the clothing before standing and walking over to feel it between his fingers. "Will i have to wear stuff like this while we're there Yuu? It looks nice but i'm not sure.." Fiyero admitted before biting his lip worried.

✲....if he doesn't come back you know he's with me.....✲

Translation:

kind_tsukasa78
OreOCat:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
Raima l Leo l Lockart

~*~ People are always telling me to be good!!! ~*~

"Maybe" Raima said before gasping as he was pinned to the table. Looking up at Basi with a small pout he spoke. "That wasn't fair Basi, you have the upper hand! I Can't do anything now" Raima whined before sighing and wiggling around a bit before looking up at Basi again. "Please? You almost put me in your plate This isn't the best spot" Raima said before chuckling, "Unless you want me dirty."Raima gave Basi a sexy smile to show that he was teasing.

~*~ What they don't realize is I am ALWAYS GOOD I just never BEHAVE ~*~

Translation:

Hatter09
OreOCat:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ren knew everything was going to be alright he felt Jasper hold him tighter then pulled off his shirt which the neko shivers when the cold air hit his bare chest that was full of scars but the teen made no move to stop the other and gasped when his skin was nipped at playfully. Ren was eager to kiss the vampire back when there lips met again and made small noses to show he was enjoying Jasper's hands on his heated flesh and arched a bit as his tail was messed with which was quite sensitive.

Once they finished the purple hair boy was a sweaty limp mess which the neko made a small sound of protest when pulled closer to Jasper from his backside stinging a bit. Ren snuggled his body close to his lovers and his tail wrapped around Jasper's waist as he sighed happy when kissed on the neck and gentle fingers ran in his hair which made the boy purr." Mmmm....very. Thank you for being gentle Jasper." Ren whispers as he smiled up at the dark hair male then kissed him deeply which once they pulled away for air he just lay his head back on Jasper's chest while hoping they could lay in bed a little longer which he was truly enjoying it and was glad that his new lover did this for him. Ren's stomach seemed to have other plans which it growled out loud for food and all the younger teen could do was blush and sigh while his ears flicked a bit in annoyance from being hungry all the time which it seemed no matter how much he ate he was always quite skinny." S-Sorry could not control that... I guess i am hungry are you?" Ren asked Jasper softly which he kissed the others bare skin where he could reach and wondered why the vampire he was resting on had not tried to take blood from him once during his stay.

((OCC: ))                                                                                                                  

The Undead Fairie

User Image
I will not bow, I will not break
 Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away...

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan smiled when he was pulled down to the man an nuzzled against him. He was so happy to be with the man. The boy closed his eyes and sighed in contentment as he missed the man's shoulder. He watched as he ate and blinked up at him when offered a piece. He wasn't hungry and didn't mind if he didn't eat but when he was offered he blushed as the thought of being fed by the man like couples do in the movies. He took the pancake off the fork and smiled up at Bo. "Taste good?" he asked with a smile as he nuzzled against the man some more. He was so happy, he had never been happier than right now. Bo had protected him, cared for him, loved him. His parents had lied to him but he could see it in the man's eyes that Bo wasn't lying to him unless e felt it would honestly protect him.

Evan nuzzled into Bo's shoulder and smiled. He was so comfortable, and could fall asleep again. He yawned and wrapped his arms around Bo's waist and muzzled his face into the man's neck. "What's the plan for today?" he asked cutely as he smiled up at the man. His eyes shone brightly as he kissed the man's cheek. He felt so attached to the man since last night but he'd never been happier than right now.
☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

ooc; sorry if the post is bad.... On leadership camp, phone post.

AlienGirll

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

My *Fantasy* Has Turned To Madness.... All My *Goodness* Has Turned To Badness....

Jasper chuckled lightly when Ren's stomach growled before petting the fur on the other's tail before pulling the blankets up over their waists and smiled at Ren."I Can ring a bell and they can bring us food in here and stop thinking that." Jasper said tapping Ren's nose Closing his eyes for a moment before opening them slightly so Ren could see the red that he had been hiding."I almost lost control and hurt you. I promised to be gentle remember" Jasper said touching his fingers to the other cheek and reaching over him to ring the bell that was down in the kitchen but was attached to a rope in his room. Leaning back to where he had been and ran his fingers through Ren's hair again.

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ren's body shivers and back arched a bit when his tail was stroked again which he was a bit embarrassed at how sensitive it was. He then nodded with a smile at his offer of ringing the bell so some one could bring up food for them and his nose wrinkled a bit when it was tapped which the neko blushed a bit when told to stop thinking about getting bit."I almost lost control and hurt you. I promised to be gentle remember?" When told that and seeing Japser's red eyes the purple hair teens ears drooped back feeling ashamed that he was thinking such things when all the trouble the vampire gone though to stay in control so his promise would be kept." I-I am sorry i will stop thinking about it and you where very gentle the whole time which i thank you for, But i have to say its unfair you can read my thoughts you know! I don't even get to know what runs though your head when i want to... " Ren huffed as he acted annoyed with the attractive male by his side but then smiled and pressed his cheek into Jasper's hand as he purred when it was touched but sighed as the other moved when he just got comfortable to ring the bell. When Jasper laid back down and ran fingers in Ren's hair the boy instantly relaxed once again and his eyes fluttered closed as his tail swished back and forth from enjoying the attention he was given. The neko did hope the food did not come too quickly even if he was really hungry because then Jasper would stop once it did and he would have to make his stiff body sit up to eat which Ren cursed his stomach for picking the wrong time to want to eat.

The Undead Fairie

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Jasper B Fang - Master

Jasper chuckled as he got comfortable with his arms around Ren. "i can't read minds Ren, it's just it clear what your thinking sometimes. That being something i've noticed." Jasper said continuing to run his fingers through the others hair gently. Ten minutes later the maid knocked on the door before opening it bringing in the try with food for both Jasper and Ren. Every member of the staff knew that when Jasper was in bed, he would ring the bell, and since Ren was last seen with Jasper it was assumed they were together. Jasper had been falling asleep he had been so comfortable when the door had been opened that he raised his now glowing red eyes to the maid making her squeak and run out the door. Chuckling Jasper loosened his arms around Ren."Go see what you like"

I've Just Lost Control

a sweet prayer
OutrageouslyOrdinaryCat:

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxg i a n l u c a .xb a s i l e o .xxxx
xxx C a l l xm e xB a s i

Basi smirked down at the boy beneath him. He hovered ver him and kissed his lips. "Oh Raima... You're just trying to get into my pants now," he teased with a smirk as he forced his tongue into the boy's mouth before he pulled away again. "I'd love to see you dirty," he teased as he nipped at the boy's neck. He pulled away once more and looked down at the boy ad waited for a reaction.

ooc-
Translations-

The Undead Fairie

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

" O-Oh! Then i guess my parents where right about how they could always read me like a open book.." Ren said as he laughed but curled his body closer to Jasper's as his hair continued to be stroked which the neko had been close to falling asleep as well from his violet eyes drooping until the bedroom door was opened and a girl walked inside with a tray full of food for them both. The purple boy watched confused as she set down the tray and let out a squeak when looking at Jasper before leaving as quickly as she came so the neko nods when told to get what he wanted and slowly slipped out of the bed eager to eat the yummy smelling food brought to them.

It took Ren a while to remember he was naked which the teen blushed and slipped on his long white shirt that covered him up fine then padded over to the tray which the boy was quite happy with what he seen on it. Chicken, ham and other different kinds of meats lay on small plates with sides like potatoes, Green beans and salad plus a few fruits as well so Ren took a bit of everything but strawberry's filled his plate up the most at the moment. When the neko was pleased with everything he got and had left the coconut foods behind because he was allergenic, Ren walked back over to the large bed and sat down slowly next to where the vampire lay he then placed the plate on his crossed legs and picked up a strawberry to eat first. The first bite made Ren sigh at how tasty the juice that flooded in his mouth tasted which he finished it slowly then licked off his fingers before picking up the next one and grinned as he held it near Jasper's lips." Wanna bite Jasper? They are very sweet..." He cooed with a wider smile as his tail continued to sway back and forth while he waited for a reply which Ren wanted to share with the other male due to the fact he took a lot for to do so and the maid brought too much food for him to eat alone which the neko did not want to see it go to waste.

The Undead Fairie

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers