Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

Without another question in Yuffie's mind she ordered herself to check out Tifa's 7th heaven bar, knowing she will catch at least one or two in the place as it was popular among the group themselves.
She followed the way and began spinning her shuriken around in boredom as she sighed and looked around to see if there was any danger lurking within distance. But there was nothing, though nothing didn't feel quite right, something felt wrong she just couldn't put her finger on it. Hurried approached the door as she continued to play around with her shuriken while entering the bar to see Tifa and San having a treat and a drink, she smiled and quickly placed her shuriken away and then pointed towards the two "AHUH! I found you" She laughed and walked over to them, not seeing them for a long time she jumped to a hug for both of the at the same time pulling everyone's head in real close, hoping she hadn't made things awkward. "It's great to see you guys! Where's the rest? I know I bet they found some sort of mission to go on, why are you two cooped up inside for? It's a nice day out, in fact you know what the weather is great for?.. hmm? Let me tell you, a treasure hunt! Or a stealing spree! Either one I'll be happy" She suddenly stopped with her quirkiness motions and verbalization as the two didn't seem real bright though they were happy to see her. Yuffie placed her hands on her hips and sighed "I know, I talk to much.. Anyway how have you's been? And everyone else? She asked being more serious and toning down the hyperactive feeling of being with friends.

User ImageUser Image
•With: San, Tifa
•Thoughts: YES! found San and Tifa for the win!
•Mood: Happppy!
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa nodded smiling as she agreed with what he said about the group, it was true: they were one big family and it only got proved more and more as their lives went on. They dealt with all the same situations but yet had completely different lives altogether, but as soon as they are needed to be together they never fail each other.
"Yeah, him and Cloud both seemed to be taking their time. I could have swore that package wasn't far. But of course, it's just like them to show up late. right?" she stated ending in a slight chuckle when someone came through the door; 'A customer? Tifa thought as she turned to look at who it was, when the short skinny teen pointed and announced that she had found them..

Tifa smiled and shook her head, of course it was Yuffie so vibrant at any time of the day. Were the others with her too? "Why, hello Yuffie what a pleasant sur..prise to see you here" Tifa put out just before she began jibber jabbering on about her hobbies and that the weather was perfect for them.. Same old Yuffie.
The tightness of the embrace also affected one of Tifa's words and she couldn't help but smile at the girls enthusiasm, she was the youngest, sharpest and the life of the party along with the other three. Yuffie then asked how they were once she calmed down a bit after commenting on her ability to talk, Tifa gave a slight laugh "We are fine, just a few bumps in the road at the moment but it's great to see you. We may be needing you and the others around soon so how long are you planning on sticking around?" Tifa replied as she didn't really want to think about the conversation her and San had had earlier, but she had to know otherwise if she went out by herself un prepared right now it was like sending her out as live bait, they just didn't know when it was all going to begin

User Image

User Image

Company: San.
Mood: Hoping.
Song:Tifa's Theme
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San smiled a little and he was about to reply when someone entered the bar and announced her presence. Started, he looked back at Tifa's gaze and saw the girl hurry over to them. "Yuffi-- Gwah!" He was pulled into the tight embrace of the ninja girl. The mess of raven colored hair shifted and San's face raised up, his brown eyes widening a bit at the girl's enthusiasm. He gave a bright smile and took a moment to sit up straight when Yuffie let go. Her question sparked a change of expression. San's eyes furrowed a little bit and when Tifa answered for him, he glanced over to her and gave a tiny smile before he directed his gaze to Yuffie. He smiled at her question and rubbed the back of his head."Yeah, you need to spend more time with us, you're so lively" He said with a bright grin. His smile brightened at her suggestion and he replied."Yuffiiee, I don't steal." He playfully prodded with a light and short laugh. He took the bowl and held it out to Yuffie."Cashews and chips?" He said, offering her a smile.

Where: 7th heaven
Interacting with?: Tifa, Yuffie
Mood: Improving
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud stood hidden behind the tall green bushes which helped blocked him from be noticeable. He said some of Shinra troops unloading something in and out of the truck. There was a tan sheet covering over something. More like a tank. Once they finished their task, all the trucks left and so did the copters. He heard some of the scientist not remove the blanket. The lady with red hair and the guy with brown spiked haired man grabbed onto both corners of the cover and pulled it down. Cloud's eyes widen when he saw what was inside the tank of blue water. There was a person in there. He thought to himself, what the heck was going on. Lets find out. He slowly walked behind the trees hiding each ones by one trying to get a good closer look.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Place: SHINRA BASE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WITH: SCIENTISTS
User Image

Yuffie smiled at the greets, she felt welcomed as always with this pair. But how long was she sticking around for? She had no freaking clue, that was Yuffie never plan, never know where she will end up, adventures and of course lively just like San had stated along with he doesn't steal, which made the girl laugh slightly. San was a brave warrior and he had saved her neck more times then she could count, she was reckless and he was prepared. "Hopefully I'll be around for a while, I'll only leave if I get a call for some action that's about it, the others will probably follow my lead and come around soon. Barrat especially. So what's going on?" Yuffie pondered as she smiled at San and accepted some of the cashews and chips he had offered "Don't mind if I do, thankyou San"

User ImageUser Image
•Thoughts: My my, it's so good to be back!
•Mood: Happppy!

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image
Blinking for a moment things to seemed to have slowed down for a few moments and Angeline was able to take everything in. Cloud agreeing and heading on his way to get answers from Shinra, something told her that Rufus would know something about it but probably not everything. So what should she do? San went into the bar to wait for Vincent- whom had been tardy from this ‘party’ but would probably show up soon seeing as the WRO had arrived, late like always. Tifa would probably show up at the bar again soon, so she wasn’t needed there to watch out for the young male. The dark haired woman, Aio, had disappeared before the battle even started to break up so there was no use in trying to look for her in the square.

Angeline closed her eyes softly and listened, sometimes you just need a moment to get your head straight and sometimes all it took was a moment of calming your mind to notice something your eyes can miss. The sound of scurrying on roof tops, then, yes. More commotion, a yell, WRO soldiers interacting with an observer no doubt; she was about to turn away when she heard the crashing noise that was followed quickly by a few cries of pain. The red heads eyes snapped open and she jerked in the direction of the closest building near the source of the noise. Reaching to her waist she pulled out both of her daggers again, if it was another enemy she would be ready for them.

“Ren. Demon. Let us go.” Angeline ordered quickly, the two wolf hybrids had been sitting quietly near the woman, waiting on her decision on what they should do. The female bolted with her companions on her heels, with extreme ease the trio jumped to the top of the building where several WRO members were injured. “Where?” She barked harshly, hardly pausing in her movements of pursuit. One of the uninjured WRO soldiers pointed in the direction that Glace had taken off in. In the distance she could see the figure leaping from roof top to roof top, he wasn’t a normal person….. Maybe this person was in connection to that b***h that had taken Reno.

With cat like grace Angeline, Ren and Demon hightailed it after the man. The WRO members would live, their injuries were not life threatening and there were others close by that could help but this fleeing person just hurt the people she worked with and could be connected to Reno’s disappearance, there was no way she was just going to let him go. Suddenly he dropped out of her sights, but she knew where he was, his scent was starting to change a little. Yes, before she even got a good look she could tell that the person she was perusing was male and she could even tell that he wasn’t full flesh and blood, some sort of machine.

Narrowing her eyes Angeline pretty much locked in on the male, she slowed down as she got closer and pulled her blades ready to strike before she heard rapid footsteps. He had jumped down to the streets, her heart jumped with excitement as she followed suit. After a few moments her eyes widened as she realized the direction he was headed, sector seven slums. There was hardly anything left standing there, except for the Church. What could be at the church for this person to want? Perhaps this male was in hopes of finding Cloud with his guard down; maybe he was going to ambush him. She wouldn’t let that.

Making sure to keep a decent distance between herself and the male she kept up her chase, it was amazing that she could keep up this pace compared to seven years prior. Granted she was a fitness nut her whole life but miles at a good run after a pretty decent fight and on top of being wounded, Shinra changed her into a pretty effective weapon. Too bad for them that she didn’t see eye to eye with them, oh well.. That was all behind her. What did lay ahead of her was the church. “Easy boys. Let’s feel this guy out before attacking Ren.” She said glancing down to the red wolf. It merely look up at her with a confused expression, “What do I look like? A wild animal… Okay… Don’t answer that…” The wolf sighed and followed the female.

Angeline, Ren and Demon all approached the church but instead of entering by the main doors the trio skirted the building and jumped up to the roof with silent grace. The red headed female observed quietly for a moment, he was breaking into what looked like a lock box. Obviously it wasn’t his so there was only one thing she could do. With lightning reflexes Angeline dropped down through the holed roof, landing in the center of the flower bed with Ren and Demon landing gracefully next to her. “I do not believe that the box belongs to you…” She said steadying her grip on the wrap-around daggers. She cocked her head a little and gave a small, coy smile. “Didn’t anyone ever teach you that hurting others and stealing is bad? If not maybe it’s time to give you a life lesson. Don’t hurt the WRO members that risk their lives to keep people safe and don’t steal from my friends.” Funny, putting the word friend in a sentence and indicating Cloud, but he was Zack’s friend so that made him… Something. She didn’t want to fight this male, there was a possibility that he could beat her, but more than that… he really didn’t look like he belonged with Nel. More like a lost puppy.

Who: Demon & Ren; Glace What: Observing- speaking to Glace When: ---- Where: Midgar- Slums- Chruch Thinking: 'Reno, I need help finding Reno'
【OoC: -----
【Word Counter: ----

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Wolf The Aspect
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa listened to Yuffie's explanation and hoped she was going to stick around for a while, but now since Yuffie had asked what was going they would have to shed the light on the situation, though there was no lightness about it and Tifa didn't want to worry the girl without knowing all of the facts.
"Well, it seems we have some digging to do.. Something might be coming and we need to prepare ourselves." Was all she said not exactly going into full detail, which would be something she would rather do with the full group present. Tifa then got up and filled the glass once more.
"Would you like a drink Yuffie?" Tifa asked while she was up.

User Image

User Image

User Image

>>San<<

San smally smiled when Yuffie helped herself to some of the snacks while Tifa offered some drinks. Yuffie was young, vibrant, and energetic as always. The two sort of reflected each other in many ways. Yuffie always had a smile on her face which helped the morale of the group a lot of times. He couldn't be cross with the energetic ninja. Even though her reputation in some places were less than pleasant, and he had to save her life from both monsters and bounty hunters alike, he couldn't be angry with her. When he met Yuffie, she was among the first he really got along with. His glance went to Tifa, understanding her words completely and gave a small nod. "You're right. Something bad is coming. Some of the group has already begun to try and take the fight to the enemy. They have leverage though." His eyes closed tight for a second, he appeared to be cringing, as if he was remembering something bad."They have Reno."

Mood: serious
User Image

Yuffie was more alerted now that both of them had informed her of something bad coming their way, her eyes shifted from Tifa to San in wonder about what it was, and it could only be a few things that she could think of.
Yuffie nodded politely to Tifa for the drink offer as she went into thought, but then San added something more about what has happened "They have Reno? Who's they? Shouldn't we be out doing something? Especially if te others are making their move, we should do the same." She spoke clearly and in a strong voice as she stood up with her hands flat on the table, pushing her chair back. She wasn't one to sit around and let others do the fighting, when she could she wanted to be involved every way possible.
The short girl never ran out of energy and she was always determined and would always take a risk even if she knew it could cost her own life.

User ImageUser Image
•Thoughts: What is going on here?
•Mood: Average!
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa poured the drink for Yuffie and also filled San's glass up aswell, it was also the first time Tifa heard that Reno had been taken by the enemy. She was rather shocked but knew the guy to make a lot of mistakes, he probably made a bad move but yet she wondered why Reno? If he was captured for a reason or kept hostage what was their motive with him?
Tifa was about to say something but Yuffie had got up and began making a speech about joining those who have already taken action on the situation. Tifa looked down and wanted to agree and go and help but she couldn't leave Marlene nor take her on such a dangerous act.
Besides, she was still waiting on Denzel to show up, and Vincent, and Cloud. If they ever did that is, Tifa looked at San to see what he had to say about her compassion to leave and fight, she didn't mind if he up and went she was more than capable in waiting for Vincent for him. She gave a hint of a smile but remained quiet

User Image

User Image

User Image

>>San<<

It seemed the news had shocked the people in the room. San was quite upset about the fact that the woman had taken Reno. The scientist was dreadful, about as crazy as Hojo if not crazier. Yuffie's eagerness to up and leave for battle. San's blood boiled at the notion of battle himself, but they could not be too reckless. One wrong move and someone could end up dead. He glanced up, catching Tifa's gaze and knew almost exactly what she was thinking. Her brown eyes betrayed her expression, she was seeking his opinion on the matter. He was a variable margin more experienced at battle than Yuffie was, and he always learned never to rush into one without a plan. He bowed his head but kept his eyes locked with Tifa's, then glanced over to Yuffie, drumming his fingers nervously on the wooden counter, his expression soft with thought. "Yuffie." He began, pausing his restless fingers. "Are you really sure you want to just charge in Light Brigade style? If we fail--" He stopped himself, shuddering at the thought of the destructive scenario. He could not experience that.

Where: 7th heaven bar
Mood: Nervous
User Image

Yuffie was confused about the silence that was given from her words, she thought they would follow her. Guess she was wrong, her eyes then went to San as he spoke as if she were just a stupid kid who had no idea what she was getting herself into. Yuffie's expression turned away from her friends faces as she was filling with a bit of anger that they were just going to sit and eat nuts.
Her fist clenched and she gave a huff "It's not like I'm jumping off a bridge without seeing how deep the water is first, I'm not a kid. You guys are my friends and our other friends could be in more danger as we speak, but it's fine if you want to stay but I'm going to do something." She blurted trying not to sound to angry with their decision and that she was always looked down upon, her big heart would tell her to go with a gut feeling and since things weren't as worse as they were going to get she wanted to make a move.

Yuffie turned to face them and pushed the glass of drink back towards Tifa and looked at San for a moment before spinning on her heel while retrieving her shuriken, tossing it in the air and catching it in front of her holding it perfectly in a stance as she was ready. "This would all be really cool if I knew where I was going.. I guess it'll just have to be another adventure" She added as she didn't know where she was going but her sad tone was more of a way to tell them that she was still serious and going to go, she then took off and rushed out of the door.

User ImageUser Image
•Thoughts: I dont want to sit here feeling useless when others could be in danger other than Reno!
•Mood: eager!
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa's eyes went to deep concern for Yuffie, maybe there was something more on her mind now a days and she hadn't chose to tell anyone.
Maybe she was just energetic, that was normal but she had never agreed to do something so serious on her own and especially without any leads. No one of us knew the location of where Reno was taken, and no one knew where the others were that had gone do something to bring back more information, thats when Tifa would join.. When she knew for sure what they were up against, Yuffie says she isn't jumping off the bridge without testing the depth of the water, but when Tifa thought about it she knew she was diving into a shallow pool of blood.
Tifa shook her head at her friend "Please, Yuffie.. Try to see reason, it's no good if we all go and get caught. We need people here for back up when we are needed." Tifa tried to explain but Yuffie didn't seem to take any notice nor respond, since she was already leaving the bar

"Yuff -" She began until the door shut and she was no longer in her sight, Tifa jumped over the bar and intended to stop her, she charged out the door and grabbed her wrist firmly bringing her motherly instinct into play.. She didn't like mothering the group but someone had to make sure everything was going in line, to plan, and going fairly.
"Stop, Yuffie.. Your time will come, but right now it'll be to reckless. We need to wait for the others to bring back more knowledge so we understand exactly what we are up against." Tifa explained still holding her wrist so she couldn't run.

User Image

User Image

User Image

>>San<<

San knew that Yuffie would be eager to go. She was always charging into things head on. She was determined, headstrong, and eager but it also meant she was reckless. Yuffie's words, though soft, stung San. He knew how Yuffie felt, he knew that he wanted to end this as soon as possible. He wanted that..but ending it would also mean they would need a stable plan. Winging it was simply not going to work this time. He jumped up as Yuffie declared that she would go out, and before he could reach for her, she was on her way out the door."Wait Yuffie! Damn..this was what I was trying to avoid..!" That was when Tifa bolted ahead of him and grabbed Yuffie's wrist in an attempt to stop and try to reason with Yuffie. San slowly breathed out and rubbed the back of his head, standing straight and bit his lower lip, walking over to the two."She's right. We need to devise a strategy. Charging into it will only get us killed. We're in an extremely dangerous situation. It's best we plan things." He said, trying to reason with the ninja girl as much as the bartender was.

Mood: Nervous
Theme song: San's theme
User Image

Yuffie could hear them as she left, but then she felt a yank as something took hold of her wrist at first she thought it was San by the grasp but she swung around to a hault she saw Tifa and San walking up behind her, as Tifa spoke Yuffie attempted to pull away but Tifa was too strong. She listened to her words and then looked to San as he put in his agreement. Yuffie looked down, she was so sad about her home town Wutai that she didn't want the same destruction here, this was a second home. She wanted to help Reno and the others but Tifa and San were right, but she still wasn't sure if she could handle the sit back and the wait to get in on the action.
Yuffie looked up at the two with her big brown eyes "You know me, I'm just a stupid kid. Still learning, but I know all I need to know, please come with me? Or I will go alone, I'm not scared" she protested, being ignorant and stubborn. She pulled back once more and managed to break the grip Tifa had, "So what will it be?"

User ImageUser Image
•Thoughts: Yuffie, you are so stupid. Your just a kid, listen to your conrads... Or risk you life and take off on your own?
•Mood: Crushed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces