Welcome to Gaia! ::

† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa suddenly felt her heart fall as there seemed to be nothing she could do or say to keep her friend from running off into something that was unknown. Her eyes looked at Yuffie with concern and a hint of anger that the girl wasn't listening at all. "Yuffie, I cannot keep trying to stop you.. But I'm sorry I can't go right now, I'm expecting people to arrive and I have Marlene to look after. I just wish you would stay, but I guess there is no changing your mind. I wouldn't say your a stupid kid, your just young and haven't come to terms with the fact that this is no longer a game. It never was, and in the last battles you faught flawlessly. But this is bigger, if the rumors are true and Sephiroth returns there are possibilites that he will be stronger, and have forces that are greater than our own defence! You need to work on your abilities, and teamwork. Your no good to us dead! So if you are as determind to defeat this threat as you say you are then you will come inside and be smart. Make the right choice Yuffie"
Tifa spoke firmly and yelled parts more than she planned, but after everything on her mind was out she turned and walked back inside to check on Marlene.

User Image

User Image

Company: San.
Mood: Hoping.
Song:Tifa's Theme
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San's face paled as Yuffie spoke, taking a half-step back. He had no means to know where Reno was being held and where the others were, particularly Cloud and Vincent. His knuckles went white as he clenched them back his side. He wasn't going to let a friend and comrade die. His eyes went to Tifa as she made her speech and then glanced down, wincing as she yelled some. Once she left, it was San's turn to speak with her. Yuffie was a good friend, albeit reckless but other than that, she had many traits that San found very appealing. "Yuffie, Tifa is only looking out for your safety. You can't just go alone on this. We can't lose another friend." He told her softly. He glanced down and rubbed his arm. He hated being firm with his friends, but it was the only way to get them to listen.

Where: 7th heaven
Interacting with?: Yuffie
Mood: Worried
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme
User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

Yuffie was taken back at Tifa's lecture before re entering the bar. She just stared wide eyed at the door and thought what they were saying was starting to sink in. She hung her head and the voice of San comforted her some, Tifa was just being protective at this point and Yuffie felt upset that she caused her friend to yell.
She looked to San "I... I, didn't mean to make her cranky, I'm just.." She stopped and her eyes shut tightly as she tried to find the right words but none could come out and she didn't want San to be angry with her either so an apology was what she had to do "I'm sorry, I really am. Yous are right I'm being careless and I should remain here till told otherwise. San, again I'm sorry" she pleaded, she knew she would be forgiven but she felt stupid, Barrat wouldn't like her acting up like this at all.

User ImageUser Image
•With: San,
•Thoughts: Tifa, she actually yelled at me.
•Mood: Unhappy!
User Image

>>San<<

He could tell Yuffie was distressed at Tifa's conversation with her. The way Tifa was firm with Yuffie made him feel a bit fearful as well, but Yuffie needed it. The ninja girl was by no means idiotic, just careless. He rubbed the back of his head as she spoke and stepped closer to Yuffie. He raised his hand and placed it on her shoulder, trying to grab her attention again."Yuffie, I can't be cross with you, you know. You're by no means stupid, and I understand your eagerness. My blood boils at the notion of a battle, and I understand your predicament. Tifa had to be firm with you, so I'm not going to give you the talk." He gently patted the younger girl's shoulder, offering her a tiny smile. Yes, Yuffie was young and eager, she was reckless. But she was a good friend and seeing her unhappy broke him apart. She was his friend, and he could not lose her.

Interacting with?: Yuffie
User Image

Hearing San's words made her feel a little bit better, and his small smile brought a even tinier one upon her own face. He always knew what to say and it's his wisdom that she respected about him, she thought from now on listening to this guy was a good start to take advice and have a deeper meaning in battle, she had survived this far more from luck. "Thankyou San, your a good friend. And so is Tifa I understand why she did what she did, I'll be more aware now, I just can't help but worry" She replied as she looked down to his hand on her shoulder and then took a seat on the ground and held her knees close to her chest, she would go back inside but she wanted Tifa to have a moment to herself and Yuffie needed one too, to begin thinking and hopefully someone or something would come up soon.

User ImageUser Image
•With: San, Tifa
•Thoughts: San, why are you so sweet and kind?!
† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa walked through the bar and through to the back room where Marlene was sound asleep. She placed herself on the egde and played with her hair gently, it was soft like cotton and Tifa smiled at how peaceful she looked, a look she wanted the children to have forever.. But things were going to change and Tifa was willing to do anything to keep what she had. Marlene and Denzel loved Tifa and they loved Cloud too, if only he were around more often. They were fond of the rest of the group aswell and always enjoyed the company. Tifa began to wonder if Marlene was dreaming of anything, a world of her own where nothing could hurt her, Tofa wanted to make her dreams come true and protect with her both arms to get it.

Leaning down Tifa placed a kiss on her forehead cause her to shift slightly but remained in her sleep.. Tifa got up and walked back out to the bar and looked around, it was so dead now, really quiet that she hated it. Almost as if something bad was about to happen right then and there, it was an eerie feeling and she was given a shiver as she began moving her feet again towards the little radio, she turned it on for some claming tunes to make her feel more relaxed, she then was beginning to get lost in thought and caught herself standing and staring right at the phone, wanting to pick it up and call Cloud again.. Her fingers reached for it and as they were millimeters away she shook her head and walked away from it 'he'll be fine Tifa.. he'll be fine' She told herself in her head as she took a seat once more and wondered if San and Yuffie were still out front, Yuffie was probably thinking of Tifa in a bad way for trying to stop her, but Tifa had to keep her safe for now while she could she wasn't trying to be authority over anyone just assuming what was best to be done for the situation right now. She gave a sigh and folded her arms on the table as se rested her head atop of them.

User Image

User Image

Company: Sleeping Marlene
User Image

>>San<<

San understood her worry. He wanted so bad to charge in and help his friends that it practically tore him apart. However, he knew that patience was a virtue and rushing in too quickly could get one killed. It was a basic rule of battle that his father taught him. It was not an easy path to be so patient before battle. "I know Yuffie, I'm worried too. It's not easy waiting to strike. Especially when a friend's life is in the balance. But it'll be okay." He kneeled down to her level when she sat down and gave her a brief one-armed hug. He then stood up a couple of seconds later and gave her thumbs up before heading back inside. He saw Tifa with her head down and at the bar, sensing the aura around her, she gave off worry. San went over and took a seat beside Tifa, putting a hand to the upper part of her back."Hey..is everything okay?" He asked her. "You look like you got the weight of the world on your shoulders."

Interacting with?: Tifa

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

A pawn hearing Angeline speak Glace jumped a bit out of surprise resulting in opening the pad lock as well as pulling free. 'So close i should have double check before starting.' Mentally scolding himself as he stood up from his crouching position to look at who had caught him. It had never turned out well when Glace was in this kind of situation so he prepared mentally for worst only to find out it was one of those girls the man named Cloud hanged out with once and while. Angeline was her name or something like that none the less the ebony haired boy didn't let his guard down.

Looking over at the two wolves on either side for Angeline he began to way his options. The woman before him at first Glace looked like well trained fighter; like most that spent their time around Cloud so likely he couldn't win in a head on fight. Not to mention saving to fight off what he assumed were her pets which only added to the problem. Running on foot was out of the question as the wolves catch up with him. Glancing up at the rafters he decided the way he came in would be the best exit if thing turned hostile.

Focusing back on the trio in front of him Glace broke the silence. "I sorry if I hurt someone you knew but it isn't in me to trust people brandishing weapon and claiming they're the good guys." Shinra once did the same thing till they were exposed WRO didn't seem that much different in his eyes for the time being. Lightly kicking open the box with the back of his boot he added, "Stealing isn't the word I would use scavenging is better suits it. After all stealing it taking something you don't need scavenging on the other hand is taking something you do." Glace trying his best at the tough guy act as metal arm lowered down a little to claim what he had came for.

As soon as his right hand wrapped around one of the glowing spheres it light started to dim till it was nothing more than a crystal ball. As this happened the gauge on back of the hand slowly turned from red to a dim yellow and whispers became quieter in Glace's mind. It wasn't likely he was going to get battery charged all the way if Angeline aimed to stop him but was better the nothing. With that bit of business out of the way Glace wait to see what the red head woman before him would do next before making a move.

Where I am:Midgar, Slums Church Who's Near Me: Angeline and her wolvesHow I'm Feeling: Edgy
          ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
            ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛
            User Image

Dynasty Juliet
            User Image

Yuffie felt the boys hand around her shoulder as he gave her the one armed hug. His words again made complete sense and she had made the decision to stay. When San left her alone she admired the scenery and remained in her position out the front, thoughts lingered to the group but times with San had seemed to stick out the most. A slight blush had formed across her cheeks at the times he had saved her life. Yuffie had never really sat and thought about things like this before so she shook her head as she was thinking she shouldn't be thinking of such things. She knew she only liked San as a friend, but something more was beginning to bloom within her but she was only going to keep it hidden

User ImageUser Image
            •With: San >> No One
            •Thoughts: hmm
            † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa had her eyes resting when San had come into the room, and the slight drift of music covered the sound of the door and his foot steps, his hand was placed gently on her back asking if everything was okay and that she looked as if she had the whole world on her shoulders, she sometimes felt that way. Her eyes lifted and she slowly brought her face up to view. She looked at him but wondered if Yuffie still remained outside, but could only hope the girl took in what herself and San were getting through to her. Tifa gave a small smile toward him "Everything is fine, it's just knowing that everything might not be.. It's hard to think right" She replied and gazed over at the door "Is Yuffie okay? I didn't mean to sound too angry, but I had to make her listen.. She needs to learn responsibility" Tifa added as her brown eyes went back to San

User Image

User Image

User Image

>>San<<

San gave a kind smile as she revealed her face. He knew that Tifa was worried for a lot of things, First was Cloud, Barret, Vincent, himself, Red, Cait, Cid, and Yuffie. He knew she also worried for the precious cargo, the children Denzel and Marlene Wallace. He knew she worried for them and he worried for them too. The thought of failing to protect them made him shudder. He looked over as Tifa looked at him and he tiny smiled back. Her words worried him. He moved his hand from her back to her shoulder, brown met brown. "Tifa. I won't let that happen, I won't fail you guys, you've all been like family." He took his hand from her shoulder and turned so he focused forward. He listened to her words and softly smiled."Even if she is reckless, Yuffie is no fool. She's kind-hearted and eager. I talked and comforted her, she's fine. It was good for you to be a little firm, she needed it." He looked over just in time to see her look at him."She's really a good-hearted person, everything she does, she does for us, even if it is reckless." He smiled and gently patted Tifa's shoulder."Denzel and Marlene...I know you're worried for them."

† Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User Image

Tifa sat in silence as she let San talk and use his words to make her feel better, which they did more or less. There was no lie in his eye and she was thinking quite highly of everyone and how they all looked out for each other, but he was right most of her worry was for Marlene and Denzel. At the mention of her concern for the two she looked at him in a different way, she was thinking of her own child hood and even though they had gone through enough themselves she didn't want them to see or hear of another war.. "You're right, about everything you just said.. And my worry for Marlene and Denzal grows each day, I want them to have the childhood that I didn't. I want them to be able to play outside without the risk of being taken or killed, I want them to grow without any mental or physical scars to carry, to know that this world can be a peaceful place for their own futures.. But it's hanging by a thread, and if it snaps.." Her voice was croaky and she paused to adjust it to normal as she thought of more positive things to stop it "But.. I know we can win this, it's going to be difficult but we can do it. Right?" She added, then asking him at the end, even though she knew what the answer would be. But before he could answer she shook her head in disappointment "listen to me, talking like this isn't helping any. I'm sorry, I'll go start dinner.. You just go ask Yuffie if she would like to eat, she must be hungry from her travels" Tida stalled as she wanted the convesation to end, she got up as she was speaking and headed into the kitchen area in a hurry to start cooking.

User Image

User Image

User Image

>>San<<

San cared for everyone he fought with. He shed sweat, blood, and steel for these people, these people who were first strangers. When he had first met them, he would have never thought that they would become so close. Hoo boy was he wrong. This was a family, albeit a fighting one, but a family nonetheless. He remained silent at her words, processing them and taking them to heart. The last thing he wanted was for Denzel and Marlene to grow up in the middle of a battlefield. There was only so much one could take. He opted not to prod the bowl any further than he needed to. Her last words made him grin and he stood, giving a salute."San Shaku of AVALANCHE, I'll go complete that mission SIR!" He said playfully with a tiny grin."I shouldn't be long." He told her retreating back and headed his way outside, looking to see if Yuffie was still around.

Mood: Good
            User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                            That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                            Live.
                                                                            You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                            My honor... my dreams...
                                                                            They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
                    If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Genesis lift his hands out. A fire flare appeared out from his hands forming a fireball and threw it at Zack and Angeal. Zack quickly pulled out his sword and slice the ball in half causing it to disappearing into thin air. Angeal stood there and also grabbed hold of his weapon as well. Genesis flew into Zack holding his sword with both of his hands cluchted onto it. Zack took a step back and held his Buster Blade next to him and speed off to the brown head. As the two's sword clashed into one another with here eyes throwing at each other.

"I don't want to fight with you," Zack said pushing more strength to him pushing back Genesis. "I came here to ask for your help,"

"Is that so," Genesis said pushing more power and unleashed a huge wave of a crescent moon causing a huge pulse blowing Zack onto the ground rolling and hit a tree.

Genesis threw his hand with his sword down. Run to attack Zack, with the tip of his sharp sword pinched onto the dirt dragging his sword with him. As his sword glowed with power and he swung it over his head to Zack. Angeal stopped Genesis's attack by interfering with both of their sword against each other.

"That's enough! Genesis," Angeal said in a angry tone. "If you still want a chance with Sephiroth then stopping fooling around and start speaking," he said giving Zack an hand.

Zack hit Angeal's hand away because he was irratated by Genesis's action. "So childish," he said getting off the ground himself.

"What do you want to know or want me to be a help of," Genesis said putting his sword away and crossed his arms.

"I heard from Angeal that you are also a spells caster," Zack said.

"I can be," Genesis responded.

"Genesis," Angeal said getting tired of Genesis playing around games.

"In fact, I do," Genesis said as he pulled out his book. He flipped through his book and found the spell. He reach it through it and trailed down the paragraph with his index finger and smiled. "In order for you to enter out this dimension. You'll be needing the blood of the person who is going to the other side in order to do the transformation. And a golden Lost Soul Dagger," He said reading more. "Also a healer or a spell caster to do the ritual," he said and closed the book.

"What? All of that trouble needed for just a small spell?" Zack said shocked. "What! I don't have time to go scavenger hunt!" he yelled out about to go insane.

Genesis stepped forward and pointed at Zack, "If complaining helps you, I am just wasting my time here," he said and started to walk off.

Zack followed Genesis. "Wait!" He said and Genesis stopped and smirked. He turned his head. Zack said, "Where do I find this golden dragon blade? A spell caster or healer?"

Geneise laughed and turned around, "The dragon dagger lies in the Dragon Lands in depths of the caves. Guarded by a dragon. For the healer, don't you have that girl you were with earlier. She'll do." he said. "I'll wait her until you finish your mission,"

Zack stared at Genesis and then looked at both of his hands as they curled into fists. He was uneasy. "I'll go and I'll be back," he said. Zack started to walk down the mountain. Angeal offered to be his aid and guide. Zack refused and said that this is mission. Mission alone. He'll handle it himself. He quickly ran down the mountain and into the village. Looking for Aries but she was nowhere to be found. "Aries... where are you?" he said meandering his head.

User Image
              Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Where: Bonora Moutain, now entering Banora looking for Aires.
              With who: User Image
            User Image

Yuffie was still outside sitting in her same position, and still challenging herself to stop thinking in a way she had never thought before. Suddenly she heard the door creep open and she popped up quickly turning around to see who it was, in a way she hoped it to be Tifa because seeing San again she felt guilty as to thinking of him. It was as if she was scared that he could read her mind or something and she blushed in embarrassment, feeling like an idiot that she hadn't even said anything yet but what did he come out for anyway?

User ImageUser Image
            •With: San,
            •Thoughts: Stop thinking about San, stop it!
            •Mood: Nervous

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces