Welcome to Gaia! ::

So far, is the new upcoming levelling system/ability system too complicated to follow?

Yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
No 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Could do with a little more explanation 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

User Image

G a r n e txxxS t r o n g h a r t

The queue for hotdogs was never ending. Garnet's stomach twisted as she gripped her tray tighter. She was hungry, and the infinite line of students were the only thing stopping her from pure bliss. Balamb Garden was famous for its hotdogs. The cooks only used prime cuts of meat, tenderly cooking the sausages until they were at the peak of perfection. The fluffy white buns cumbled in your mouth and left a full smile on your face.
Garnet could not take it any longer. She held her stomach and pouted, her eyebrows knitted together. She hoped someone would see her pained face and take pity on her. Then she heard it. The worst line she could ever think of hearing at a time like this. Her revenge on Sin was less terrifying than this speech.
"No hotdogs left!"
Garnet almost shed a tear. There were plenty of students already sat down. Their smug little faces happily chomping on their victorious dogs. Garnet punched her tray and stomped away, making hundreds of young faces turn towards her. She didn't care. Balamb Garden had the Gil to equip each classroom with high tech systems, hold a training area with thousands of monsters to maintain and a library with every book you can ever think of. However, they seemed to skip the budget when it came to cafeteria food. Hotdogs. Of course they were hot. If you weren't first in line, you get left with the cabbage.

Stats
Class: Summoner
Aeon: Pandemona
Level: 0
HP: ======== 100%
MP: ======== 100%
Gil: 200

User Image

Kitten

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Koda had gotten enrolled in Balamb gardens along with her brother, after he decided it would be good for the two of them to get better trained on their fighting skills. "Need to learn to fight better psshhtt...I've been in more battles than him not to mention with that whale demon..." Koda muttered to herself playing with her food in thought. She wished she was at her home in Luca or even in her air ship which was pretty much her second home but he brother insisted on taking a smaller craft to Balamb to keep a low profile.

Her brother, Hyde suggested Balamb guardian, being too well know in Luca and she wasn't at all happy about it. "I wish I was home. Seems I never am." She muttered finishing his water then looking up to see some girl storming off angry about the hot dogs being all gone.

Lifting her self from her seat she emptied her tray except for the perfectly good hot dog she had not even touched. She caught up to Garnet before she could leave tapping her on the shoulder. "Here take mine, I haven't even touched it...I don't even like hotdogs they just gave it to me." Koda explained. Truthfully she really didn't have to eat much being what she was.

Kitten

User Image

Garnet was almost out of the cafeteria doors, until she felt a poke on her shoulder. This startled Garnet, and in the bad mood that she was, she turned around with a scowl on her face. Stood there in front of her was a pretty girl holding out a tray with an untouched hotdog balancing on the plate. Garnet's eyes widened at the sight of the plump dog calling her name. The young girl spoke to Garnet, and told her that she didn't like hotdogs. WHAT?
Garnet hesistantly took the girl's lunch and nibbled on the corner of the bun. She almost felt guilty, food wasn't that easy to come by in Balamb Gardens. Garnet smiled like a child.
"I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name?"

Stats

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koda shrugged then tossed her tray carlessly on someone else's tray while they walked by. She was probably one of the laziest students in the school other than in class. "Probably, I've been here for about a month now. I usually hang around with that spikey haired guy." Koda said refering to her brother. The girl really didn't have a lot of friends. At one point she did but by now most of them had died trying to save her. "My name's Koda Sweetbox." She said with a smile extending her hand.

Stats
Class: Former guardian. Currently a songstress famous in Luca.
Aeon: Can't have aeons.
Gil: Fair amount

User Image

Kitten

User Image

Garnet smiled sweetly.
"That's a lovely name!" Garnet shook Koda's hand, "My name's Garnet Stronghart."
The hotdog was almost fully eaten, only a bite-sized piece of bun remained. She heard that Koda had been in Balamb Gardens a month already.
"I've been here for about 5 months, the hotdogs keep getting better." Garnet was slightly annoyed that the only thing on her mind was food. Garnet looked over at the spiky haired guy which Koda pointed out. She could see the resemblance between the two. Once the hotdog was eaten, Garnet studied Koda, looking at her up and down. She could not pinpoint what class she was from.
"Koda, what class are you?"

Stats

User Image

Kitten

D O L L E TXXXK R A M E R

User Image

Dollet lit his last cigarette. The training center was quite empty today, just how he liked it. He regularly had a smoke in the training center's safe point. "Make-out point" they used to call it. It made him sick. There were no cameras in the training center so his father, Headmaster Cid, couldn't scold him for lighting up. Dollet just wanted to be treated like an adult, he was 21 for god's sake. He leant against the railings, overlooking the wild jungle of the training area and took another drag of his cigarette. Maybe he would go and train some more, kill a T-Rexaur, and return back here and...
Dollet felt around in his pockets and the realisation hit him hard. He had run out of cigarettes.
"Damn." Dollet had to wait until Balamb Garden landed near a city or village in this world of Spira, and see what he could find. He needed his fix, it was his only escape from this constant war.

Stats
Class: Warrior
Aeon: None
Gil: 1000

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

User Image

Koda felt flatter by the compliment "Oh thank you." She said with a friendly laugh, thinking about how her brother got the opposite reaction, having Sweetbox as a last name wasn't all that manly. "Nice to meet you." The young woman replied freeing her hand then looking over to Hyde who had about four hot dogs. "Ya that's what my brother said too. He always gets the good food being a teaching assistant." Koda turned her attention back to Garnet. "I'm in the warrior class. Hyde thought I need to improve most in my combat skills although I beg to differ." She smirked. "Are you a summoner?" Koda asked curiously as she observed the girl. She couldn't help but feel remorse for the woman if she was, knowing all to well what was waiting at the end.

Stats
Class: Former guardian. Currently a songstress famous in Luca. Warrior class.
Aeon: Can't have aeons.
Gil: Fair amount

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers