Welcome to Gaia! ::

So far, is the new upcoming levelling system/ability system too complicated to follow?

Yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
No 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Could do with a little more explanation 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 >

User Image

Caius walked out of the elevator and into the bridge area as he intended on them following him. "It's very simple. We already have my subordinate General Raines of the Galbadian Army as well as the headmaster of Galbadia Garden on our side to provide military support. However, that is only to distract the warrior monks from our real goal." He spoke, opening up a screen that showed a video feed between Dollet and Kain in combat. "As you can see. Kain is able to match your every move with a stronger, faster version of it. He is a dragoon from the ancient city of Zanarkand. We believe he was transported by Ultimecia in order to fight as her pawn. We don't know the full scope of his abilities but we have drafted a battle meter that shows the differences in strength.

Kain: 5,700 BP
Dollet: 4,000 BP

A readout showed a frontal view of Kain and Dollet in their dragoon armor. "Kain is just stronger than you because you have not yet mastered your new power. In order to defeat him you must become stronger. I don't have such an edge, unfortunately. If I fought Kain, I would most certainly die." he spoke, then looked to Garnet. "Cid, Give her what we found in Macalania. Garnet, this is the power of Zanarkand. The Dragoon."

Stats
Class: Dark Knight
Level: 4
NBP: 111
BP: 45
Weapon: Dark Sword
Armor: Dark Armor
HP: ======== 100%
MP: ======== 60%
User Image

Kitten

User Image

G a r n e txxxS t r o n g h a r t

Garnet's brow furrowed as Cid shown her something which made her gasp. The power of the dragoon. She hesistantly took it from him, and as soon as she did, it fused with her body, causing her to shudder and shake until it took hold of her.
"I...I have the power of the dragoon..." Dollet held her steady as she gained her footing again.
"So...I can help defeat Kain?" Garnet was still catching her breath. She knew that Dollet was close to becoming an equal fight to Kain, all he needed was training, and so did she. After all that was over and done with, they were good to go.

Stats
Class: Summoner
Aeon: Shiva
Level: 3
NBP: 62
BP: 22
Armour: Casual Clothes
Weapon: Cyan Summoner's Staff
HP: ======= 90%
MP: ======== 100%
Gil: 500

User Image
User Image

Caius looked to Cid as he gave a small nod. "Take us down. Descend 1,200 feet and hold our position beneath Bevelle." He said then looked to Garnet and Dollet. "Yes. The two of you should be equaled with Kain if you can survive his attacks. But of course. Both of you must face me one on one and learn how to utilize the dragoon class. Now, do you have any questions about your mission?"

Stats
NBP: 112
User Image

Kitten

D O L L E TXXXK R A M E R

User Image

Dollet shook his head slowly.
"No, I have no questions."
Garnet remained silent, and kept her gaze towards the corner of the elevator. Dollet sighed and turned towards Caius.
"I guess we need to finish what we started. I need to master the dragoon class. It's the only hope we have." Dollet looked over at Garnet and she still remained silent. She looked very solemn and looked like there was something troubling her, but Dollet just swept the thoughts under the carpet. There were more important issues at hand.

Appropriate...

Stats
Class: Warrior
Aeon: None
EXP
NBP: 59
BP: 29
HP: ============ 100%
MP: ===== 50%
Gil: 3500

User Image
User Image

Caius gave a small nod as he walked towards the elevator to go to the training area. "Yes. We all all things to finish." He spoke as he waited for Dollet and Garnet to get into the elevator. There wasn't alot of time. Although Raines still had preparations to make of his own. Caius had his.

Stats
NBP: 113
User Image

Kitten

D O L L E TXXXK R A M E R

User Image

Dollet sighed deeply and looked over at Garnet. He turned to Caius and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure Garnet can handle it?" Dollet shook his head. He had seen Garnet come in leaps and bounds over the last few months, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to see her get slaughtered by another dragoon.
"She'll be fine, right?"

Appropriate...

Stats
Class: Warrior
Aeon: None
EXP
NBP: 60
BP: 29
HP: ============ 100%
MP: ===== 50%
Gil: 3500

User Image
User Image

Caius looked at Dollet and shook his head. "At this rate...no. None of us will survive. But. This isn't about survival. The power of the dragoon is yours. What you do with it is up to you." He spoke. Garnet was abit frail in battle like any other girl. But, they needed to atleast try. "Let's go and train you to fight like the best. The both of you."

Stats
NBP: 114
User Image

Kitten

User Image

G a r n e txxxS t r o n g h a r t

Tired of waiting around, Garnet spun around and became very forward with her words.
"When do we start? We shouldn't waste any time."
Garnet grabbed her staff and narrowed her eyes. "I have this dragoon class to mess around with. Can't be too hard, right?" Garnet gave a sly look towards Dollet. No more was she going to be made a fool of. Not this time.

Stats
Class: Summoner
Aeon: Shiva
NBP: 63
BP: 22
Armour: Casual Clothes
Weapon: Cyan Summoner's Staff
HP: ======= 90%
MP: ======== 100%
Gil: 500

User Image
User Image

Caius glanced at Garnet. "Get in you two. We're heading to the training room. We will be training for the upcoming showdown with Ultimecia, so be prepared. I won't be holding back from now on. So work together. I will however, give you tips on how to improve your teamwork and battle strategy."

Stats
NBP: 115
User Image

Kitten

Garnet

Garnet nodded and entered the training room. Not once did she acknowledge Dollet, she kept her head held high.
-Tips and teamwork?- Garnet grimaced, she sighed and placed her hands on her hips.
-This means I have to work with blockhead, here?-
Garner grabbed her staff. She thought she didn't need anyone else. All she needed was herself and Shiva, and then she realised she had the dragoon power in her grasp.
-This battle is going to be easy.-
User Image

Caius gave a small smile as he looked at Garnet. Once they were in the training room he drew his sword as Garnet held onto her staff. "I hope you are ready for it." he spoke. He was prepared to send Garnet through the ringer to be ready for a real battle. Opponents like Kain and Ultimecia won't be pulling their punches this time. "How about a contest of Aeons?" He asked. Caius had already shown to have Ifrit at one point, but he had something even more powerful than such a weak Aeon at his disposal.

Stats
NBP: 116
User Image

Kitten

Garnet

-A contest of aeons?- Garnet smirked, she knew this was going to be easy, as she knew that last time he used Ifrit.
-Sure! If you really want to...- Garnet threw her staff into the air and caught it again, a frosty atmosphere crept into the room as small snowflakes fell from the ceiling. Soon enough, giant icicles formed behind Garnet and smashed into millions of pieces, leaving the aeon stood there ready for battle.
-You shouldnt underestimate her power.-
User Image

Caius gave a small smile as he held his sword infront of him. "And you shouldn't underestimate mine. Cover your shadow over all. Wings of Night!" He called out, a black dense fog covering the area before a wing beat blew it away. A darker version of Bahamut hovered above. It was feeding time for the king of dragons.

Chaos Bahamut: HP 100%

Stats
User Image

Kitten

GARNET

Garnet was taken aback by the ferocity of the dark Bahamut, and he produced a thick black fog around the battlefield. Garnet frowned and looked at Shiva and then at Caius.
-You don't scare me!- Garnet pointed her staff at the Bahamut and Shiva sent millions of ice shards heading its way. However, Garnet's heart was beating uncontrollably.
User Image

As the ice shards collided with the king of dragons there was a flurry of smoke upon impact. "That was a nice shot." Echoed the voice of Caius as he spoke. Almost as if Bahamut was speaking. Soon enough it seemed like it was charging up an attack as it was approaching Shiva. Bahamut slashed with his claws twice, spinning to with a tail swipe before breathing fire onto the Aeon. It was its normal combo attack for minimal threats and it was intended to teach Garnet how to be strategic.

Chaos Bahamut: HP 100%

Stats
BP: 46
User Image

Quick Reply