Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on August 28, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lois Lane

The entity Proselyte parted from its host allowing her to gently fall to the ground on her feet as it looked at her almost silently having an exchange with the opinionated woman. Lois actually had nothing to say to it for a change not to sound offensive as she watched it leave. Her hand waving gently in the direction of the octopus like entity as she raced her way through the streets in search for Clark. The soft pounding of her hitting the pavement could be heard as she went off in search for her reason to care.

Selina Kyle |The Catwoman

As Ion touched the ground Selina’s personality instantly returned as she thought about her children. Her need to find her kittens suddenly overwhelming. The will that filled her heart only grew as she thought of taking care of her children, it would have made things so much more sweeter if Bruce had returned like several other of the past heroes. Her heart silently hoping he was lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect time to strike so that the family could be together once again. It wasn’t just Damien that she was looking for, Tim, d**k, Terry, Jason, and Cassandra were her kittens even though she didn’t know if she would be capable of being a decent mother she was willing to try. “Damien! Richard! Tim! Cassandra!” Her voice called out into the night or rather early morning as the sun began to rise over Gotham City before the woman raced her way through the city.

Barbara Gordon - The Batgirl

Barbara had stared at the dust uncaring that the ring parted from her finger as she stood in silence for a moment. A painful part of her past was long gone now and somehow she felt a wave of relief sweep through her system. The weight had been lifted from her shoulders as she heard d**k ask if she was okay. “Humm?” She began as she turned to look at him his hand held out to her as she reached for it taking it in her own. “I’ve been better. But you know what.. I’m glad all this is over..” She offered with a half-smile as she took a few steps toward him giving him a hug. “No more fighting okay..”

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Damian heard her voice calling him. He raced toward her and ran headlong into her wrapping his arms around her in a hug. "Mother!" He held Selina tightly, relived she was ok. Just seeing Lian dealing with loseing her father, and knowing that pain, made him want to grasp to Selina more. "Your ok." He began to cry.

d**k held Barbra close and ran a hand through her hair lightly. "no more fighting.. No more running away from home." He smiled in agreement. "I love you. No matterw hat the future holds I always will." He closed his eyes and held her close.
Leo breathed a sigh of relief when the Black Lanterns were finally destroyed. He floated gently to the ground as his indigo rings faded into Indigo light, reverting him back to the armor he wore on Themyscira "well... that was, a long night." He pulled his Spartan helmet off and wiped the sweat from his forehead "Cassie, you okay?"

Virginia watches as the entities left their hosts and felt her mind become her own again, she felt the Predator's presence leaving her "wait... please." She noticed that rather than fade away in light like the other deputy rings, her Star Sapphire ring stayed solid.

Robert sneered when he felt Ophidian slither back into his ring to guard the Great Horde, then watched as his ring faded "fine, go on. I don't need your power. I'll gather the power of the rings myse-." Robert looked down at his noticing the red blade construct that just cleaved his heart "so.... you've finally learned to do what is necessary?"

Nightmare looked down at his outstretched arm, the red light construct blade shining from his ring "no, I just wanted to be sure, that when you die, you stay dead." With a firm yank, Nightmare ripped the blade free and watched as the man who ruined his life fell to his knees.

Robert gasped as blood began to leak from his mouth "you've grown into a fine young man. You've shown admirable qualities of being the leader of the Ragnarite Horde. I should've killed you sooner." Closing his eyes, Robert fell over dead.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cassandra Sandsmark|| Wonder Girl||

She dropped to the ground her heart still beating quickly from the adrenaline forcing its way through her veins as she bid the entity Adara farewell. Her eyes quickly roaming the group of people for the one person that instilled great hope in her heart. As soon as her eyes landed on her brother in the distance she took off at a sprint her arms open wide as she flung herself at him giving him the biggest warmest hug she could possibly give. Her Amazonian armor was nicked and damaged but she didn’t care as long as they were alive that was all that mattered to her. “I’m fine.” She said holding onto him almost fearful of letting him go. Tears of joy streamed down her face as she held her big brother. “Are you okay?”

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina Kyle |The Catwoman||

Selina had frozen in her tracks eyes wide as she heard the voice call for her. The boy nearly knocking her over as he raced into her causing her to wrap her arms around him out of reflex. “Of course I’m okay.” She offered with a sigh relaxing a bit at the sight of Damien no longer possessed by the Red Lantern entity, the Butcher. The mothering instinct kicking in as she stroked the boy’s hair in a comforting fashion as she closed her eyes. “Where are your brothers?” Her voice soft as she looked up her eyes still searching the crowd. Selina wanted to know what happened to her son, her other son, Terry. Concern etched itself on her face as she glanced around silently praying he was okay. Something in the pit of her stomach was telling her it wasn’t right. Something was still out there.
Leo smiled down at his sister and returned the hug, even if they were only related because of Zeus, she was still the closest family he had left on Earth, and that gave him something to hope for "I couldn't be better." Leo allowed himself a small snicker as he held his sister "I'm going to have so many papers to grade when I get back to MU."

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Grayson is with Gordon and the harpers." Damian answered her. "Roy is alive again." He smiled. He was happy that Lian had her dad back, but he missed his own still. "I think I heard Drake over the com, calling himself Nightwing. Tt.' He rolled his eyes but he was eager to see Tim again. He just wouldn't say it out loud.

Damian watched Selina's eyes nad could feel her concern. "what is it Mother?" He asked her.

Interesting Genius

The battle of the Kryptonian cousins had come to an end with a most unexpected twist; despite the violent fighting, the horrible words exchanged and the multiple attempts at murdering the Man of Steel, in her very last moments, something in the undead head of Karen Kent woke up, something or the original woman and it was that spark that allowed The Entity to sense the desire for life and granted it. In a brilliant white light, the hideous, decaying form of Karen vanished and as the light dimmed down, the beautiful and very much alive Karen was in her place wearing an all white version of her Power Girl costume. Her hands retreated from Clark quickly as she realized what she had intended to do and in that time, the battered and bruised hero too shared the light and was restored to his optimum strength with a white version of his costume as well. There was only time for a fast apology and hug before they agreed to save the rest for later and took to the fight.

When all was said and done and the power of the rings was being returned to their batteries, Clark and Karen found themselves in their proper uniforms once more, floating in the air side by side and with tears of joy embraced in a long over due hug. Clark had spent so long beating himself up over not being able to save her and Karen, trapped deep within the power of the black lantern was screaming in agony at the thought of even trying to hurt Clark so it was understandable that words really didn't matter here, the love of family did all the forgiving.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When all was done and the power rings returned from their deputized owners, Cassandra Cain found herself on her knee's beside her biological father David Cain who was giving his last breaths. Apparently during the fight, even the master assassin was able to fend off all the Black Lanterns and had taken a spear like attack right through the chest. He was beyond healing at this point and he was ready to accept it because he had finally spent quality time with his daughter as he had wanted when she left him all those years ago. Drawing the last of his strength, he clutched her hair, gave it a squeeze and said "...I love you." before passing away.

Cassandra, who had taken off her cowl and gloves to hold his hand with her own and look upon him with her beautiful, tear filled eyes was shaking as she could, as she had when she was little, read his body language and see everything he was feeling. She could see the agonizing pain, the struggle to stay alive and she could also see... the pride and love he had for her. She had spent her whole life thinking she was nothing to him but a weapon and now here, in their last moments together she finally saw that she was in fact the most important person in his life, that he loved her so much and she couldn't believe that it was only now that she was being able to see this. As he said his final words, her lips quivered as she murmured "...daddy." and then she fell forward, arms wrapping around him as she cried like she had never cried before. There would be no prying her away from him, this was her ultimate defeat and yet her greatest moment and the emotions she felt were so intense she was beyond hearing anyone beyond her own cries.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Joker frowned as the yellow ring left him "Don't be afraid to come back!" he called after it in mock fashion before he went about dusting off his outfit. There was once a time that he had been given all of Superboy's powers and he thoroughly enjoyed that but when the magic spell was broken, his memory of it vanished. So having the yellow ring in his possession felt entirely new and exciting even though it hadn't been his first true time having such awesome power at his disposal. It was just another day for him though, while others may have been over whelmed by it, his twisted mind relished it and in fact, it was just the sort of thing to get him out of his slump and back to being himself. Now the question was... where was his bouncing, blonde girl friend?
The power trip had been nice for Harley though she had only really thought of one person for the entire time. Once she felt the power of the Star Sapphires leave her Harley felt strange. It was like coming down from a caffeine high. She felt empty. She saw she was back in normal clothing and not the weird get-up she had been in. Why did the Star Sapphires need to wear next to nothing? She didn't see the practicality of it. She looked around for her Puddin' hoping that he was okay. "Mistah J?" She started to call when she saw him and smiled. "There you are!" She said as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cassie:
----------
The blonde Amazonian power house beamed as she continued to hug her beloved older brother tightly. Her hold on him tight as if fearful that he would vanish like all the other siblings she met in the past. He had been the only other child of Zeus that hadn't been determined to manipulate her emotions, threaten the lively hood of her family, or attempted to use her in a way of releasing the titans to destroy the world. Her eyes were bright lighting up even brighter as she held on to him. "I'm just glad your safe." She offered brightly. Casie tried her best not to giggle at his me took of grading papers. "It'll be like a vacation for your body since its not as physically taxing as everything you did over the past few days." She teased.

Kendra:
_______
As the shockwave rippled throughout the city as the connection to the undead and its master was severed by the power of the white light of life. The city was once ridden by the lifeless decaying bodies that were once again animated turning into dust and ash. The undead corpse of the former Justice League of America founding heroine slowly regained her memory the dark cloud that manipulated her into doing so many vile and dispicable things allowing the clarity to shine in her eyes as she glanced at the Young Teenaged Kryptonian girl who held her suspended in the air high over the city. The final moment her eyes unglazed as her voice returned to normal. "Kara... Tell everyone I am sorry.." She offered before disintegrating into ash.

Desirable Spotter

User Image
Currently: Taking a moment.
Space Sector: 2814
Green Lantern
Tyler Allen

A light sigh escaped the adolescent Lantern's mouth as he watched everyone reuniting with their family and friends. Tyler's mind was in the past, it was the second time that he lost someone in attempt to gain victory. The second time he was powerless to stop someone from sacrificing themselves for the good of others. The hero gave another light sigh as the former Hawkgirl turned to ash, "Heh apologies don't change anything." Tyler crossed his arms taking to a higher altitude; watching to make sure there were no more surprises for the night.

User Image
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Selina Kyle |The Catwoman|||||

Rolling her eyes at Damien she couldn’t help but allow the small sigh of relief to slip her lips as she continued to rub his back. Her eyes still roaming the surroundings for Terry. Her heart constricting slightly at the thought they would have to keep pressing forward without Bruce in their lives. The thought was more than enough to break her spirits but she was a fighter having proven her strong unbendable will plenty of times in the past as she allowed her hand to freeze in its place on his back gently squeezing him against herself for a moment. “We’ll manage..” She offered softly her voice soothing as she slowly released her hold on the boy. “We need to find your sister and your other brother..” She added taking his hand instead ready to drag him behind her. “Your baby brother..” She added in more of an afterthought knowing Terry was from the future as she began leading the way. “Cassandra!” She called out hoping to get the other Bat-Child’s attention knowing that in this moment of time they needed a parent. Her mind finally back tracking to the final remark of the child she was currently in company of her eyes still surveying the area. “I can’t explain it.. I just have that instinctive feeling that something.. Something is still out there..”

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Barbara Gordon - The Batgirl

The crimson haired member of the Bat clan had held on to Richard Grayson as if he were the only thing that seemed to remain a constant factor in her roller coaster life. For the moment she wasn’t about to crumble at his feet like she was a fragile piece of fine ceramic porcelain. She shifted slightly in his hold allowing his words to soak in as she raised her head her eyes meeting his for a moment before the soft smile formed on her lips. “Good..” She managed her voice not offering him much insight as she glanced around. “We need to find the others. Cass, Tim, even your favorite demon spawn.” She offered lightly hitting him in the arm. “Come on former boy blunder.. I mean.. Batman.” She teased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff