< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 385 386 387 > >> >>> »|

Perfect Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
Clark Kent

User Image

Clark had been running a little late thanks to the traffic the taxi he had took got stuck in which made him wish he could just get out and fly to work. He had no time to stop and get coffee as he usually did thanks to the traffic so he had decided to go without it for today which didn't really bother him. Getting out of the cab quickly he paid the driver and walked through the front doors and then slowly made his way over to his desk. As he got there he bumped into something and knocked it over then quickly picked everything up and sat down behind his desk without looking at Lois. Looking down at his desk he noticed the cup of coffee and glanced up at Lois with the usual smile. "Thanks been running a little late today. I will have to remember to grab one for you as thanks." Well he usually did grab her one but this time it would be for an actual reason and not just because. Looking around for a moment he seen Jimmy a little ways away and waved to him before reaching down and taking a drink of his coffee. "Just how I like it.."

Adam was sitting behind his desk rubbing his eyes which had dark circles around them from lack of sleep with how busy he had been lately. Joker was now behind bars thanks to the innovation done by Lex Luthor though Adam thought there was something wrong with the picture since he had visited Arkham and everyone seemed almost happy. Something was definitely up though what was up was unknown but most of the criminals on the list Joker had provided him with had been put behind bars. Lex Luthor seemed to have even left town which was a relief though Adam still didn't trust the new Arkham despite what he was saying. Nothing could be done about it even if it was a bad idea thanks to how safe the citizens were feeling at the moment because Arkham for once was not a revolving door. Sighing he stood up and swallowed down the rest of his coffee before pacing around his office in deep thought. Adam was glad Karis was rescued now but was a little disturbed by the fact that Harley had got away though her absence from Joker's side seemed to suggest a temporary falling out between the two. Hopefully Quinn decided to give up on her 'puddin' and followed Ivy's example and stayed on the right side of the law at least for a little while. Stopping at his door Adam rubbed his eyes again deciding that he would visit the Wayne manor to check up on the mute ninja since he had been unable to do so since his last visit before the Valentines ball. Having a few things to finish up first before leaving he sat back down behind his desk and went about writing things down and signing a few things.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Richard looked at her a little confused "When did I say anything about drugs and nudity? Not that I have anything wrong with you naked keep in mind" he chuckled slightly "but I just remember the oracles that were blind or hermit like and people seeked them out for help... guess I just misunderstood. My bad." As she past him the sketch designs his expression noticeably changed to impress. Glancing to her a few times alongside the sketchs as though matching it up he said "Okay... I'm listening."
Nightmare sighed rubbing his eyes, Harley was still hurting, and honestly it was annoying, but then again he was never in a one sided relationship for as long his her. Sitting down at the table he started on his breakfast which in all honestly not that bad, no where near the same ballpark as Barbara's.... His mind thought back to her, even now they rarely saw eachother with them even going to the same university, which still surprised him how Ivy did it, short of threatening/drugging/seducing the dean. College life had been ok for the first few weeks and it was steadily getting better, well he didn't know if it was getting better but it wasn't getting worse, and thats ok too. Nightmare was brought back to reality by Harley's question about his sleep "can't complain" he replied.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lois Lane

"I figured as much.." she commented as she waited for her computer screen to load. "Oh yeah.." She began remebering that she had also purchesed Clark a muffin. "Here you go." She added. Out of the corner of her eye she managed to catch Olson giving her the I'm watching you hand getsture as he tried to be serious.

Jimmy neared Clark's desk a pleasent smile on his face. "Morning CK. Are you two going to check out the upgrades Lex Luthor did to that revolving door of an Assylum they got in Gotham?" He asked knowing all to well Lois would more than likely force Clark to go with her to. Anything to ruin Luthor.

Barbara Gordon

"I don't know... It just kinda came out. Don't even let your mind linger too much about that topic Richard Grayson." She countered to his first few words out of his mouth. She smiled at the kind of like an apology before sticking her tounge out at him.

Barbara had begun to explain her plans as she continued to eat breakfast. Noticing the time she picked up her now empty plate to the sink to rinse it off and leave it in the sink for later. "I've got a semibusy day today.. Class at noon, Dad's lunch to drop off, a District Attorney to help out.Will you be able to head out for coffee later?" She asked as she went in search for her coat.

"Ace breakfast time." She called realizing she had to take the pup with her. "Do you think you could pick Ace up from the station later? He has Police training today.. Daddy should have him in the office with him once he's done." She added finally remembering she was going to ask him about it last night.
Ace trotted into the kitchen after the second call by Barbra, yawning. "Naaaaaarrrrhhh......." After the majority of his sharp baby canines were ripped out defending an incapacitated Nightwing from Scarecrow just a few weeks ago, the now nearly 7-month old pup was beginning to cut his adult teeth, preferring the crunchy kibble to soft food as it helped ease his teething gums.

Despite this dental setback, however, his growth was far from being stunted. In fact, in the short time he had had a major growth spurt, going from a comparatively small 45 lbs just a few weeks prior to nearly 65 lbs seemingly overnight. His feet looked like snowshoes compared to his legs, each being roughly the size of a hockey puck. Ace cautiously walked over to his food dish, trying not to trip over himself as he had during previous morning meals. Once reaching his destination the adolescent pup started eating, ignoring everything else as he ate his kibble.

Unsealed Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User ImageDr. Crane had missed most of the events of Valentine's day, but he wasn't complaining. He had managed to return to his hideout and was able to continue his work on his new fear toxin. He looked at the mask sitting on the chair as he worked, "I think I've done it. I think I've finally stabilized the compound to the point where it will remain in the air for more then just a few moments." He poured the new chemical into several vials and began preparing himself for another trip into the city.

Once he was ready, he grabbed the mask and put it on. He looked outside through the window and looked at the sky outside, "It's time to come out and spread some fear." He exited the warehouse and made his way to the manhole he normally used and enter the sewers and began moving, hoping to find his first victim.

Justice Champion

Tom had put his tophat away for a time. The night of Valentine's had elicited a change in him. He'd so greatly enjoyed his time in the middle of it all that he'd begun going out more frequently during the day, visiting his dear Lyla more during the night. The name of Thomas Dooley was gaining slightly more renown, while the name of Wendigo, though it remained synonymous with a nameless fear in a few, was still vastly overshadowed by the names of the villains that plagued Gotham.

Currently Tom looked, more or less, normal. He couldn't resist dressing sharply, wearing a midnight black suit and blood red tie, but his chocolate hair was smoothed straight back and he did not carry his mask. No, to anyone else he would have seemed an ordinary businessman, albeit a very large one with an imposing presence. He had a meeting in the early afternoon, but until then he had his run of the city. He was enjoying the feeling of blending in out in broad daylight.

Unsealed Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User ImageScarecrow hadn't made his way through these sewers for some time. It was almost like an entirely new experience for him again, but he knew that he would soon be under Gotham's major commercial center. He couldn't think of a better place to test his serum out.

Dr. Crane smiled below his mask as he climbed up the ladder and pushed the manhole aside and found himself in an alley behind a large office building. Closing the manhole behind him, he looked at the street at the end of the alley and saw the people walking down the sidewalk. The smile on his face grew larger as he imagined their faces as they experienced their greatest fears before their eyes. The thought that he would be the cause of all this misery would be created by him. He knre this was the place to test his serum. He reached into his sack and grabbed on of the glass vials. Holding it in his hand for a moment, he rolled it across the ground towards the street before running back to the manhole and disappearing below ground.

Justice Champion

Tom had made his way into the district in which his meeting was to take place, in preparation for it. He planned to enjoy a nice lunch and arrive early, and so he found a little place around the block in a phone book and decided to go there. He walked down the street, feeling quite content being quite normal, not even realizing what was transpiring at first.
It was as he neared an alley that he caught sight of a small cylindrical object rolling toward the street, having originated somewhere in the alley. He watched its progress for a few moments, saw as it rolled off the curb to be run over by a passing car. The slipstream sent the vapor zooming down the street until the car that had run over it crashed at the end of the block, then another that passed through, and gradually other people became affected. He noticed it in observation immediately. Small crowds gathered to see the wrecks, some pulling out cell phones to take pictures, then suddenly someone would grab their head and cry out, some ran, and many other lashed out at each other. He noted it in observation first, then gradually a change took place.
The street vanished. He was in a dark room, then slowly a single light came up. He saw Lyla there, surrounded by figures that did unspeakable things. He grew angry at this, wanted to lash out, but he found himself shrinking, smaller and smaller. As small as he was, though, she kept her eyes on him, fixing him with a glare that seemed both reproachful and pleading. He could do nothing, though, couldn't even move. When at last he thought it couldn't get worse, the figures all looked at him at once, each wearing his own face with a grin plastered on them as manic as that of the Joker.
He sat next to a building, clutching his knees, rocking back and forth.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Barbara Gordon

She smiled as she watched Ace munch his breakfast down as she returned to the table kicking the strip of bacon in the ever growing pup's direction. "I bet your excited to go to class.." She said looking down at the pup as she wandered off towards the living area of the apartment gathering her things. "So are you going to be able to pick him up from Daddy?" She asked Grayson again as she reached for Ace's leash so she can head out to Gotham.
She yawned and stretched, slipping on a silk teddy before heading out of the room. She'd brushed her hair so it wouldn't be a sight and set it back in a low braided ponytail. When she saw Nightmare and Harley, she woke up instantly and became angry and confused.

She smiled at Harley. "Good morning, kiddo."

She glared at Nightmare. "Well what do you have to say for yourself?" She picked up the paper and sat down before him.
Nightmare arched an eyebrow "que?" he said as he munched on his waffle while looking at Ivy, he honestly had no idea what she was talking about since their were alot of things he didn't want to say for himself, many was school related "ok, I slashed a guy's tires because he asked me if I could hook you and him, but I didn't bust his windshield..... he did that as he tried to fly."
Her eyes widened. "What? Oh, god. Is he in the hospital?" She asked quickly changing the subject. "I'm talking about you leaving me to search for you in Metropolis. I stayed there because I didn't want to leave you, and low and behold you're back here in my apartment sleeping soundly like a baby!" She huffed.
Ace had just finished his kibble and was lapping up water when he saw the bacon slide to him across the floor. Pouncing on it, the pup snatched it up and was licking his chops when he heard the word 'class'.

Ace's head whipped around, hardly able to contain his excitement. Forgetting his larger size, he started hopping up and down around the kitchen, his tail knocking over the empty food and water dishes.

In addition to his rapid growth, Ace had started getting his adult voice, with the result being a mixture of high and low pitches whenever he made a sound. This time was no exception. "UFF!!!!!!! RUFF!!!!!!! RAFF!!!!!!! WUFF!!!!!" he half barked, half yipped, still hopping and spinning excitedly as Barbra reached for his leash.
Nightmare waved it off "eh, he's fine, and he swore to stop taking upskirt pictures with his phone everytime you walked by." Nightmare was taken aback when Ivy brought up Valentine's Day "I told you I went to find .... " he remembered Harley was in the room "information on Bane, I got it and came back here, I didn't expect you to stay on my account."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff