Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick! A body has been found! What do you do?

Investigate of course! *Gets out magnifying glass* 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
I'm hiding 'cause I don't wanna see it! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hehehe, just as planned... I mean, Oh no! A body! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Meh, I don't care. *Takes money from poll* *Execution button appears* Monokuma: You sure about doing that? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Kanbara awoke to the morning announcement, reaching over to the side table instinctively to hit the snooze button. Oh wait… Kanbara opened his eyes and looked up at the strange ceiling. This wasn’t his room. This was a room in a hotel of a horrible trap. Kanbara sighed as he pushed himself up, reaching next to him and pulling his wheelchair over. A few minutes later and Kanbara was dressed, aviator goggles strapped to his forehead, and then wheeled out. He stopped in the hotel lobby and suddenly came to the realization he had no idea what he was doing. Okay, they’re at a strange town where they’re all trapped, so far no one had the motivation to kill anyone, so what were they going to do now? From what Kanbara could tell, there were no actual classes and no assemblies like the orientation. So this must’ve been free time. Kanbara decided to just explore the hotel. He had only gone to the roof the night before and then his room, so he hadn’t seen much.

◊Mood: Nothing to do and no video games!
◊Location: Hotel Lobby
◊Accompanying: No one

"If I cannot fly...I don't know what I'll become.."
"Wa ha ha. How worrisome."
User Image

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: EXCITEDLocation: in the Hotel Hallway♛Accompanying: No one but looking for that BEAR ♛

User Image

That Bear! What a wonderful wonderful prop! The bear moved as if it was alive! How amazing, fantastic and incredible! Yuji had to have it, or at least film it once! That bear! He can feel it, this bear would make a absolutely remarkable protagonist! The pattern of black and white is such a touching tragedy. he took out a sketch book and drew out a story board so he could remember it!

He could imagine it! His next big hit, The bear could be a chosen one of some sort born of light and darkness! In a world where black bears and white fight for power, in a small white bear village, a troubling childhood where Bear (who he had nicknamed Victor Van Steel) who never fit in with the other bears. The white bear didn't like him because of his father who was a black bear, they also made fun of his red eye.

The red eye of course is actually a seal for a ultimate demon of some sort! Victor Van Steel is actually a very strong will bear to be able to seal such an ancient demon! Yes, yes yes, and let's see, the prophesy would be that there would be a bear that would unite both blood thirsty clan to fight against a common enemy! The seal demon would come in play in climax of the story where the enemy would almost kill the host!

Of course every hero needs a love interest so he might have to throw in a pink bear or something. Maybe make it a rabbit or something. Also There should be a sidekick of some sort as well....oh well, he could think on this later!. He place the sketch book in his bag for later when he could think up more details.

He should try to find this bear and make him a star! He could see it, Victor Van Steel. The tragic hero! Now to think up a name.

OOC: lol sorry, still laughing at the fact that Yuji thinks that Monobear is a good protagonist.
User Image

ほたる佐藤

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

Ӈ σ т α ɾ υ . Ϩ α т σ

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

SHSL Barista

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

x
◊ •.¸¸ `·.¸ Ϣə ɭɨʌə ᾏ ɖɤɨɲɠ ʠяȩάɱ ¸.·´ ¸¸.• ◊

x

Hotaru took caution of her words. He was never really into games, but he knew how to win his way through, especially if important things were on the line. However, serving drinks was probably not the most threatening. He did feel some uneasiness inside of him as she muttered the last words. The girl did not finish her sentence, but perhaps, it was better that way. All he did was merely give a smile and nod, until she walked out. I...better be cautious. I better plan...There's no way I'm dying so soon, nor will I be killing...I must survive, even if my opponents are little girls.

t

█ `·.¸¸.¤ ︾

After cleaning up one last time, Hotaru made his way back to the hotel without anyone noticing; maybe he was just quiet like that. The following morning, he woke up to an announcement. It was the next day, but the first full day of solitude. Of course he wasn't exactly mentally prepared, nor was anyone really, but at least he had a grip on reality somewhat. Silently, he got dressed, took a morning shower, and went out of his painfully dull room for some excitement; he never knew what the day would bring with him.

x
x
x

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

x
◊ •.¸¸ `·.¸ Ίʄ λσʊ ӄɲϙώ Щћӑț Ῑ ӎ϶ɐᾑ ¸.·´ ¸¸.• ◊

x
x
Who is with me: No one as of now.
x
Emotions: ...bored
x
OOC Comments: comeongimmeamurder

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: A bit panicky ♞ Location:INear the hotel kitchen ♞ Accompanying: No one ♞

User Image

Hanzo felt the side of her yellow kimono....Nothing?...wait, there should be something there, something that was important... Ah! Her lucky needle! Where was it? How will she sew up clothes without it?!? Her already buggy huge eyes grew wider as she realized that the scope of where she might have drop her needle.

It could be anywhere in this hotel she thought as she bent down and crawled around to look around....Her arms were moving in a unnatural and grotesque pace during the search...
Her crawl suddenly became faster and faster and she looked all over the hotel floor.

"Where...is...it? Where..... IS...IT?.... "

She repeated while crawling at an abnormally fast pace. Finally after a little search, she finally found her needle. She reached for the treasure then she felt a mild pain....Ouch...She had pricked herself! She reflectively rolled up her sleeves quickly, knowing well what is to come. Her finger started gushing out blood and the blood covered her whole hand within minutes. She sighed...She always bleed way too much..she held her hands together to clot the blood, due to the way her body is it would take awhile.

She was careful not to make any of the blood touch the kimono for fear of it being ruined. She is going to have to find something to wipe her hands with....Unfortunately, she had a itch on her cheek.

If anyone were to look at her from a distance, they would see a girl with blood on her hands and cheeks..... sort of something reminiscent of a horror movie.....

OOC: ♞If anyone is confused, She's supposed to be a parody of an scary movie horror ghost. XD

[
User Image

Dapper Gaian

User ImageUser Image

I believe all of our dreams can come true

Kazuhira sprung up from his bed as he heard the announcement. Despite having such a terrible night he slept surprisingly well, making his way to his window, Kazuhira noticed how gloomy the overcast skies looked. With a yawn he stretched out the stiffness in his limbs from such a great slumber. Suddenly he felt a slight pain which ran through both of his hands and looked down to examine them. Both hands were covered in bandages that were soaked with aloe, but these looked like they needed a change. 'Oh yeah, did I leave a mess in the cafe's kitchen?' His mind wandered as he stepped into the bathroom. After getting his morning care out of the way, Kazuhira made his way to the end table where he left his glasses and family's necklace. The glasses were easy to find, the red frames were easy to spot despite his poor vision, but there was something wrong.

"Hold on, where's my necklace?!"

Kazuhira bent down to see if the necklace had fallen, but it wasn't there. There were not a lot of things in his room a bed, end table with lamp, a drafting table in case he wanted to design something, and various posters of architecture hanging on the walls. The sheer simplicity of the room made Kazuhira fall into a state of panic as his search for his family's necklace was short... the necklace was missing. Rushing out of the room, Kazuhira looked along the hallway, the lack of sun worried him as there was no shine or anything to tell him that the one piece of jewelry that his parents left him was conveniently on the ground. As he looked around the hallway, Kazuhira noticed a boy with red hair with the look of inspiration in his eyes.

"H-hello! Excuse me! Could you help me out for a second? I lost something and I could use your assistance!"

Running towards him, Kazuhira forced a smile, not to show the sadness in his face over the loss of the most important thing in the world to him.

we just need the courage to pursue them

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Hotel Hallway
                                                            Who: Red Head Boy
                                                            Thoughts: Thank goodness, I need all the help I can get!
                                                            New Character Interaction Time!
                                                            Skye Wish

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

>FWAP!< That was the sound of Kodomo throwing her pillow against the announcement tv. Luckily it did no damage, so that wouldn’t incur a penalty, but Kodomo didn’t get up at 7 a.m. Kodomo slept for a bit longer, but now her pillow was on the floor. “Ughhhhh…” The Super High School Level Mahjong pushed herself up, blinking and yawning as she just sat in her bed. “…nope.” She sighed and flopped back to sleep.

She woke up later and then decided she was finally willing to get up, though she had only slept for an extra half hour. Wondering if anyone else was up, she headed for the kitchen that she had spotted in the hotel when she was exploring last night. Come to think of it, she wondered what everyone else was doing. It wasn’t like they had ever agreed to anything. And Monokuma gave no instructions other than get up, which Kodomo had immediately rejected. “oh well. As long no one kills just yet. I want a few more days of peace.” Kodomo did think that it would get boring though if all the students merely survived. A little drama wouldn’t go unwanted..

Kodomo walked into the kitchen and then stopped as the sight she came upon made her think drama had already happened. She stopped as she looked at a woman, blood covering her hands and her cheek. “….okay, who did you kill? And please tell me not the barista, I want my hot chocolate.” Kodomo said as she looked at the girl. Actually, seeing as how the kimono was nearly spotless, she figured something else was going on here.

User ImageUser Image
◊Mood: Mornings......
◊Location: Hotel Kitchen
◊Accompanying: Lexi Hanzo

Skye Wish

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: Happy. ♛Location: Hotel Hallway ♛Accompanying: That guy with the glasses♛

User Image

Yuji looked that the glasses guy….Hmmm…If he had to guess, this guy is definitely side character material. The red glasses were a nice touch but not really anything that would get anyone’s attention. Though, he shouldn’t really get side-tracked from his mission…It couldn’t hurt to help this guy. And like who knows maybe he’s a super high school level tailor or super high school level film editor!

“Alright then, bro! What can I do you for? The names Yuji Saito! Also known as Yu-Sai-Ji-To,
You might have heard of me from my many films, “The Wizard of Odds, The new Y-man, The Sick Sense and I don’t dare say more because we would be here all day!”

He laughed a bit and flicked his hands in to identical guns as if to say "Am I right" before continuing on with,

“But first answer this question for me, Who was that bear thing in the intercom earlier? It’s looked pretty cool, voice is pretty high pitch though.”

OOC: lol, I kind of imagine him with the voice of Junpei from persona. XD annnnd I don't think of your character as a side character XD if anything my character is with his wacky references.

Rengenn

Dapper Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Relieved that someone was around to help him, Kazuhira stopped in front of the red headed boy.

“Alright then, bro! What can I do you for? The names Yuji Saito! Also known as Yu-Sai-Ji-To,
                                                            You might have heard of me from my many films, “The Wizard of Odds, The new Y-man, The Sick Sense and I don’t dare say more because we would be here all day! Am I right?"

This Yuji Saito sort of rang a bell with Kazuhira, for one The Wizard of Odds was a popular topic of discussion around the workforce of his organization and the discussion went on for days. Although he never saw the movie himself it was a pleasure to meet another amazing talented person of the arts. Kazuhira had a ton of questions to ask Yuji about the process of making a film, but he had pressing matters to attend to. However his mission statement was interrupted as Yuji asked him a question,

"But first answer this question for me, Who was that bear thing in the intercom earlier? It’s looked pretty cool, voice is pretty high pitch though.”

With a pale look on his face, Kazuhira answered "Ahh, I take it you missed out on... orientation. Well if you ask me he's anything but cool, twisted is more like it. Ahh right his name is Monokuma, he's sort of in charge of this place and forcing all of us to live here, that is, unless someone plans to kill someone."

Saying the last few words brought chills to Kazuhira's spine as he remembered the video of all the victims and their killer's executions. The situation seemed dire, but it wasn't like someone had a motive to kill someone... at least he'd hope so.

"At any rate, that's not important now! My name is Kazuhira Akagi, SHSL Architect, If you've seen the symbol of my family it would be a relief to have an extra pair of eyes. You see, that symbol was on a very important necklace I owned and it has suddenly disappeared! Could you please help me out and search with me? Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Saito, my staff love your movies!"

Who: Yuji Saito
                                                            Thoughts: Maybe one more person could help out, the more the merrier!
                                                            Ha! I love your character, if we had a certain somebody here you'd make a great combo with the Drama Geek! Also I don't mind what your character thinks, it makes it a much deeper story with first impressions and whatnot xD Also quick response FTW!
                                                            Skye Wish

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: Worried ♞ Location:Hotel Kitchen ♞ Accompanying: Kodomo Haitei ♞

User Image

.... Ah, her bleeding have stopped finally. She peered over to the girl who was approaching her, then she quickly turn her back to the girl. She was very nervous about her first impression, she didn't want to mess it up like she had previously when she had introduced herself with her Japanese name. Apparently it scared people, maybe it's because it's the way she pronounced it? She was so sure that she pronounced it right. Her Japanese was rusty from only using it with family. Her speech in japanese was already slow but maybe she would pronounce better if she spoke even slower! She can do that!

"Ahh..... Gooood.....Mooooorrning.
"

The greeting came out sound more like a zombie moan rather then the intended slow elegant salutation she was intending.Lexi of course, was very oblivious to this fact, however. She turned her head toward her to reveal her face.

"My name.......is...Lexi....Hanzo..."

She said this while extending her bloody hand toward the girl.....After a minute, her ghastly big eyes grew wider as she realized how disgusting it would be to shake a hand that was not clean.

"I'm ....so...sorry!"

She said then while quickly finding the nearest sink and cleaning them immediately!.

"I'msosorryI'msosorryI'msosorryI'msosorryI'msosorryI'msosorry!"

[
User Image

Lol your character is very funny XD, Oh it's better not the barista, I want my hot chocolate
Presea_cousin

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: Very flattered to meet such a "big" fan♛Location: Hotel hallway ♛Accompanying: Kazuhira Akagi♛

User Image
"Ahh, I take it you missed out on... orientation. Well if you ask me he's anything but cool, twisted is more like it. Ahh right his name is Monokuma, he's sort of in charge of this place and forcing all of us to live here, that is, unless someone plans to kill someone."

Huh? What? Doesn’t seem that bad, I mean look that this place! The Hotel was really luxurious unlike the trailers he had to live in, and they have real food unlike the ramen that he had to subsist on while working on “The Wizards of Odds”. He hated when he had to work with low budget films. So far Monochromatic bear sound like a cool bear. His thoughts got interrupted before it would have derailed into the movie that he had plans for.
“At any rate, that's not important now! My name is Kazuhira Akagi, SHSL Architect,--“

Actually, that might push him to main character status, his last name is red and he wears red glasses… Maybe it’s a family heirloom that been passed down from generations. He remembered that there was a famous T.V show with an Architect as a main character.

“---If you've seen the symbol of my family it would be a relief to have an extra pair of eyes. You see, that symbol was on a very important necklace I owned and it has suddenly disappeared! Could you please help me out and search with me? Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Saito, my staff love your movies!"

Yuji very flattered by Mr. Red Glasses, too bad that he is an Architect. It was obvious to him that he wanted to roleplay as a detective or something. “I mean seriously man; you don’t tell something like killing then change the subject.” He’s wasn’t much of an actor, he’ll leave that to his stars but he does know some parts being a director. And he was happy to oblige any fan of his work especially this big fan, why he could practically feel the admiration emitting from a mile away! He’s practically begging for an autograph but he was too shy to ask.

But first, he has to be in the right state of mind. OK, Hard-boiled detective from a film noir, Go! Too bad he was too young to smoke though.

I was anxious. Real anxious. So anxious I could taste it. A Client came by with a most unusual case. He lost a necklace, and it had disappeared minutes before. Could it be just a coincidence? It’s seemed pretty simple…Too simple. There was more to this caper than I’d bargained for.

“Let’s start by retracing your steps.”

Annnd that was the extent of his acting. He immediately switch back to normal and attempted to make conversation while looking from one end of the hallways.

“So like this necklace, why is it so important to you anyways? Was it a token of some sort?

Rengenn
There's a drama geek !??! Ooh, that would have been cool. XD Thank for like my character, the people that I roleplayed with in the past always didn't like my character, and always mistaking my character's wants and ideas with my wants and idea. So I wasn't sure it it would be the case here.

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
L o c a t i o n Hallways || W i t h Kazuhira and a Student I don't recall.

The morning announcement came on waking Hanako up. She sat up slowly rubbing her eyes as the room faded into view. To her dismay, it wasn't her cozy little room at home, but that 'jail-cell' she and the other students were trapped by that devil-bear until they all found a way to escape without harming anyone. All she saw in the room was an easel, a desk, a bed, and an end table with a lamp. The walls were even colored a really bright hot pink that would make someone go insane if looked at too long. Her eyes then wandered from the walls to the window where she saw that it was cloudy and gray. Just what you'd expect in a place like this.

As she got up from bed, she noticed her sketch-book laying on the floor. Picking it up, she looked at the page it was opened to. She recalled that she'd started a drawing before falling asleep last night. With a small sigh, she brought it over to her book-bag and packed it up along with her smaller art supplies. Perhaps if things were somewhat normal today she'd be able to get work done on it if time allowed. Once it was packed away, Hanako made her way to the bathroom where she got herself cleaned up.

Leaving her room, Hanako began to wander the hotel hallways hoping to run into someone. Due to becoming bored of just walking, Hanako took out her Electro-ID and pulled up the map to see what places there were to visit at this time. The map screen flashed onto the screen showing only seven possible places to visit. Just as she had thought, there were a limited amount of places to go. She let out a small sigh, "Well this town certainly lives up to its given name. Terrible weather, nothing to do..."

She stopped though as she heard talking. Looking up, she noticed two students. One was easily recognizable as Kazuhira, and the other was one she'd never seen before. A student with bright red hair. She tilted her head trying to recall seeing them at the 'orientation' yesterday, but their appearance just didn't ring a bell. Realizing that she had been staring, Hanako quickly snapped out of it and to make it seem less awkward, or perhaps even make it more awkward, she smiled and waved. "Good morning!" she chimed hoping to get the two's attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  ooc; 1:24 am post on the night of a half-day school day post coming your way! ;3
                                                  User Image

Skye Wish

Rengenn

Dapper Gaian

User ImageUser Image

The flattered look that grew on Yuji's face made Kazuhira smile. Perhaps another friendship was forming, it made him happy to think so.

"I mean seriously man; you don’t tell something like killing then change the subject.”

Kazuhira chuckled at the statement, it seemed his people's skills still needed some work, perhaps he should practice talking in front of a mirror and rehearse a normal conversation. He took note of that in his head and made plans for it after he found his necklace. Looking into the situation, Kazuhira was content with his helper, now all he had to do was search for the necklace and follow Yuji's advice. 'I gotta retrace my steps but... Darn it!' There was a problem with that as he was sure he placed that necklace down on the end table with him, there was no other place it could have been. Was he mistaken? His thoughts blurred around in his head. Fortunately, his thoughts were interrupted before Kazuhira could panic.

"“So like this necklace, why is it so important to you anyways? Was it a token of some sort?"
                                                            "I guess you could say that, it's a memento of both my parents, so I could always remember where my success comes from. I'm not sure if you've heard of me, but I'm the owner of an organization that oversees the development of a large number of schools across multiple countries: The Akagi Organization. That necklace is more important than all the money in the world and I can't lose it! Hmmm, maybe it would be good to retrace my steps, let's head to the-"

Then the thought occurred to him, would someone steal it? Shaking his head from such a thought, Kazuhira began thinking of other possibilities. If there was anything Kazuhira hated more, it was conflict. There was no need to start anything like that without clear evidence. Once again there was an interruption that brought his thoughts to a halt.

"Good morning!"

Looking over Kazuhira saw a familiar face, Hanako Toriyama. 'Perfect timing!' he thought as she raced over toward them, Hanako and Kazuhira hit it off pretty well on the first day so he thought she wouldn't say no to help. First thing's first, Kazuhira wanted to break the ice and let the two meet, then they would help him on his search.

"Hey Hanako! I don't believe you've met Mr. Yuji Saito, I believe his title is SHSL Film Director. At the moment he's helping me out with something very important. I was just thinking of taking a shortcut through the hotel pool to get things started, would you like to join us?"

Who: Hanako Toriyama and Yuji Saito
                                                            Thoughts: The pool leads directly to the store, seems better to check out one of the venues than walking out into the gloomy outdoors.
                                                            I'm excited with all this character interaction!!!
                                                            Skye Wish

May-chan_x3

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image

Mood: I'm a main character! ♛Location: Hotel Hallway ♛Accompanying: Kazuhira and Hanako ♛

User Image
"I guess you could say that, it's a memento of both my parents, so I could always remember where my success comes from. I'm not sure if you've heard of me, but I'm the owner of an organization that oversees the development of a large number of schools across multiple countries: The Akagi Organization. ----"

Ah! Strangely enough he had heard of it, normally he doesn’t keep track of the companies in the engineering and the architect fields but that name kept popping up when he wanted to find a design for a school for the series he was making on the side. He nodded slightly in comprehension.

"----That necklace is more important than all the money in the world and I can't lose it! ---"

Kazuhira need to seriously work on his voice, his emotion was not really winning him over. Maybe he need to higher his pitch on the word "important". Definitely a side character, his pacing needs work. Yuji decided. Though, it was more likely it had been stolen; if it was that important and Glasses seems like the careful type....

Good morning!

Yuji turned his head to look, Why...it's a really pretty girl! Was monochromatic bear really that bad? He really would mind being stuck in the school if there were girls like this! He was just about to introduce himself, (coolly of course) until Kazuhira replied before he could.

"Hey Hanako! I don't believe you've met Mr. Yuji Saito, I believe his title is SHSL Film Director. At the moment he's helping me out with something very important. I was just thinking of taking a shortcut through the hotel pool to get things started, would you like to join us?"

What the? What kind of intro is that? That wasn't cool at all, bro!

"Cut! Kazu, Listen, buddy. That is not how you make a intro for a main character! I'm going to do you a solid and forgot about it, but you have to be careful about things like this next time! Just be cool."

He laughed then thumped Kazuhira's back. Well, his first impression is now down the drain, and he doubt Glasses's ability to redo the intro again. The best way to fix a damaged uncool first impression is to create a totally different impression. He started first by pointing a finger at the new girl.

"And you! Hanako right? I'm officially enlisting you in the Yu-Sai-Ji-to "Search for Akagi Necklace" army! We're going to search the hotel top and bottom until we find that very important treasure!"

He tugged her gently toward the group with Kazuhira and put her in behind him.

"Let's head over to here, this is the shortcut to the pool, right?"
He said confirming with Kazu.

Let's roll!" .

He snapped his fingers then briskly walked in front and center like the leader and main character he is.

Rengenn

May-chan_x3

>< I'm so sorry, he's naturally this pushy.

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
L o c a t i o n Hotel Hallway || W i t h Kazuhira and Yuji

Hanako stopped in front of the two. To be honest she was really glad that she was around Kazuhira now. Besides, she had to admit that they got along well when they first met the previous day. It was only the person she'd never seen before making her a little nervous. It wasn't that she thought of them as being bad or anything, it's just the same feeling she gets around all new people she meets, but Kazuhira seemed pretty cool around him so Hanako felt a little less worried, "Hey Kazuhira!" she said happily. Then, she looked at Yuji with a smile, "Hmm... I can't say we've met before..."

She was cut off when Yuji had spoken replying to the way Kazuhira had introduced him, "Cut! Kazu, Listen, buddy. That is not how you make a intro for a main character! I'm going to do you a solid and forgot about it, but you have to be careful about things like this next time! Just be cool."

Hanako laughed a bit at the way Yuji had just interrupted, she'd normally be a little angered at this kind of thing, but she'd let it go this time considering this was her first meeting with him, "Main character you say? Well I suppose if you treat this like a live-action movie or a television show we're all the main characters. Wait, why did I even say that, it's too creepy to even think about this that way. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Yuji. As you already heard my name's Hanako, well that's not my full name, my full name is Hanako Toriyama, I just so happen to be the SHSL Artist. And wow! You're a director? It must be fun to be one." Now, where had she heard the name Yuji Saito before... It sounded so familiar. Without dwelling on it any longer, Hanako turned her attention back over to Kazuhira, "Oh, he's helping you out with something important you say and you want me to help? Sure I'd love-..."

Once again, Yuji had cut in, "Hanako right? I'm officially enlisting you in the Yu-Sai-Ji-to "Search for Akagi Necklace" army!"

A confused look came across Hanako's face, "Well okay... I mean Kazuhira had already offered, but even so I'm still saying yes." When Yuji had stated that name it suddenly came to Hanako, she'd definitely heard that name before. She'd seen a few of this guy's movie's before.

She was going to say something, but she was pulled into the group. Well, she'd mention it later, right now it was time to focus on finding Kazuhira's necklace. Yuji had taken the lead leading them to the shortcut Kazuhira had talked about, "So, why do you think anyone would want to steal the necklace? I mean, what would someone do with it? It's not like they can sell it here for money or anything. Besides, I'm sure the necklace has more worth to you Kazuhira then to anyone else here who could have possibly taken it." Suddenly, a thought popped in her mind. What if this necklace wasn't stolen, but... 'Wait, what if?' She thought as she looked at Kazuhira briefly. Her glance then shifted towards Yuji. Then she looked away, 'N-no, that's preposterous. Kazuhira seems too calm to do anything of the sort, and Yuji seems a little oblivious as to what's going on and why we're trapped here. Neither of them could have done anything of the sort.' After her thoughts subsided, Hanako became quiet, although a worried expression lingered on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  ooc; I'm actually picturing this as a game/anime scene in my head! XD If I could draw I'd totally just sketch this up immediately.
                                                  User Image

Rengenn

Skye Wish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out