Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick! A body has been found! What do you do?

Investigate of course! *Gets out magnifying glass* 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
I'm hiding 'cause I don't wanna see it! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hehehe, just as planned... I mean, Oh no! A body! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Meh, I don't care. *Takes money from poll* *Execution button appears* Monokuma: You sure about doing that? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

珠洲田中

✿*゚‘゚・✿

X Ș υ z υ . Ț α и α к α

✿*゚‘゚・✿

SHSL ViolinistX

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

X
X
X

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

The time was night now; Suzu was alone, and admittedly, a little sad. However, she knew she shouldn't be consumed with despair. It was nothing, really. Though, what had happened earlier...It was a little uncomfortable. Seeing those images, though, she had overreacted a little. Hanako had ran off to go to her hotel room, and Suzu tried to follow, but to no avail. Shyly, she gave the man in the wheelchair a polite curtsy before running off, hoping to run into Hanako again. However, that did not happen.

Suzu had found herself wandering into her hotel room. It was a simple room, with your simple necessities and whatnot. Boring, rather; she wished there would at least be some pictures, or a flower vase of some sort. Hopefully, she thought, that perhaps she could get that butler to pick her some flowers and bring them to her sometime.

Upon investigation, Suzu had come to notice a few things. For one, the room was completely spotless, besides her suitcase and violin on the bed that awaited her. However, there were some things missing from her suitcase; electronics, some photos, etc. It was strange, but maybe there was a 'no electronics' policy? Or...maybe...maybe it was to prevent from calling for help. Surely now that they were all trapped there, that Monokuma would definitely take procedures to prevent them from escaping. Being trapped...she was use to it, but not like this. The chance of dying was still there. Despair was there. Anywho, other things Suzu had noticed were the drawers and shower rooms. Her room had a special lock on the door of her shower. That could prove useful, especially against any perverts out there. The drawers, though, had nothing but a sewing kit with a useful instruction of...the human anatomy. Nonetheless, Suzu left that alone.

Now, inside her room, Suzu had taken out her violin; beautiful as every, and not a scratch or spot of fingerprints on it. Just the way it was. However, was it a time to play? She would surely awake someone who was still awake; she knew everyone was either asleep or investigating. Shaking her head, she put up her case, brushed her hair, and attempted to look out the window, until she noticed it was boarded up with some sort of steel. Pouting to herself, she decided to go look for Hanako once again.

Lightly, she creaked the door open, her heart pounding; will someone kill tonight? "H-Hanako..?" She blinked, looking around, shaking a little as she stepped outside her room, the key clutched tightly in her hand. "Where is everyone...?"

x

x
♩♪♫ Location: In the hotel. ♫♪♩
x
♩♪♫ Who is with me: Alone at the moment, but only perhaps until someone bothers her. ♫♪♩
x
♩♪♫ Emotions: Sad... ♫♪♩
x
♩♪♫ OOC Comments: yes progress~ And I finally got the circles to work =A= ♫♪♩
User Image

ほたる佐藤

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

Ӈ σ т α ɾ υ . Ϩ α т σ

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

SHSL Barista

x
◊ •.¸¸ `·.¸ Ϣə ɭɨʌə ᾏ ɖɤɨɲɠ ʠяȩάɱ ¸.·´ ¸¸.• ◊

x

What a day. First, he had met a handful of people, seen a few odd and explicit images, then it was nighttime. It all happened so fast; one moment he was saying goodbye to his uncle, and now he was at an academy of death. Hotaru was now forced to be killed or kill another. Could he possibly wait it out, though? Maybe. Just maybe. However, after everyone had dispersed from the gym and night time, he too went out and about to explore their new prison. To his surprise, Hotaru had found exactly what he was looking for; a cafe. He was very giddy, to say the least. It was astonishing how he landed in a place like this. It was true that he was going to be extremely bored and depressed if this place had no sense of culture, but here he was, all alone, in his abode, his domain. He knew right now that he 'claimed' this spot to be his; after all, it was his profession.

█ `·.¸¸.¤ ︾

"Hmm hmmm~ Let's see...Coffee isn't the best for night, but this place is amazing...I might have to stock up on some things...Surely Monokuma will have a store around here somewhere.." Hotaru muttered to himself happily. He was, in fact, probably the happiest of everyone right now. Due to his uncle's extensive training, he had to deal with horrible days and horrible customers. He was use to it, and morbid images didn't exactly phase him, almost not at all. It was like seeing a scary movie or something; he convinced himself it just wasn't real. He didn't buy the crap, but he knew the others did, and could not wait to see someone fall into the pits of despair and delude themselves into thinking they could deceive the others. Surely someone here was smart enough to pick out someone who was guilty. It made him giggle a little; would someone be foolish enough to kill someone out? They would have 'guilty' written all over their faces, they would stutter, they would lie. It was easy to tell when someone was lying. Shoving the thoughts aside, Hotaru examined the rest of this new shop now. At least he'll have something to do.

x
x
x

x
◊ •.¸¸ `·.¸ Ίʄ λσʊ ӄɲϙώ Щћӑț Ῑ ӎ϶ɐᾑ ¸.·´ ¸¸.• ◊

x
x
Who is with me: No one; just the way I like it.
x
Emotions: Satisfied.
x
OOC Comments: N/A

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

After Kodomo had left on her own, she had wandered the area until the night announcement came. By the time she had finished, she had walked the known boundaries, noting how wide of an area they had to work with. “As I thought, the sheer number of buildings and the size of the area would make it easy to conceal a murder..” Kodomo murmured. She also noticed the store would be a good place to get supplies. Or even the kitchen. She hadn’t found any swords or rifles, but there were plenty of potential murder weapons in the form of a knife or even just a broken chair. Yet there was one small thing bothering Kodomo…

“I’m too small.” She sighed. She had somehow made her way to the playground and sat on the swings, lightly pushing and kicking off the ground. Kodomo puffed her cheeks out as she came to terms with the fact that in a close quarters struggle, her small body would be overwhelmed by pretty much anyone here. Even the handicapped guy could probably beat her. In games like mahjong, she only needed her sharp wit and mind. Here she was going to have to be very careful to not have any conflicts come down to physical strength. She lightly swung, the creak of the metal chains filling the still air. “If only there was a medical clinic or something in this area…”

After mulling it over for awhile, Kodomo got off the swings and began walking around again. Perhaps it was time to actually talk with a few of the other students. A hunter must study its prey after all. Plus, if she got bored, she would need an opponent for a board game or something. She made her way to the café and was surprised to not only see someone there, but they seemed to be working the bar. “Why hello there~” Kodomo giggled as she skipped on in. “I just had a lovely walk around the place. If you ignore all of the security cameras, it’s quite nice. It even has a playground!” Kodomo usually didn’t share her childish behaviors, but playgrounds were the exception. “Ah, I don’t think I’ve ever properly introduced myself.” Kodomo took the hems of her skirt and curtsied. “I am Kodomo Haitei, the Super High School Level Mahjong!” She said to Hotoru

User ImageUser Image
◊Mood: I like swings.
◊Location: Cafe
◊Accompanying: Hotaru

Pichu-Pii
User Image

ほたる佐藤

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

Ӈ σ т α ɾ υ . Ϩ α т σ

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

SHSL Barista

x

x

The night was fairly quiet, especially for their first day. He thought by now someone would be stupid enough to encounter their demise, but ah, it wasn't about to happen just yet. Hotaru busied himself inside of the cafe, cleaning some glasses which were already spotless, and making a drink or two for himself. Alas, his quiet sanctuary was about to come to a stop as a little girl came in, bouncing almost like a rabbit. He blinked, before tilting his head, chuckling a bit. "Ha! What do we have here?" He mused, "Do I see a loli of some sorts? Sorry, but I'm not interested...If you're here to kill me, by all means do so. I'm getting rather bored." The girl stuck out like a sore thumb in this place; small, petite, but surely one should not underestimate their opponents. Admittedly, her charisma was high, but such things didn't fool Hotaru. The girl introduced herself as Kodomo Haitei; Super High School Level Mahjong.

█ `·.¸¸.¤ ︾

"Uh huh...," Hotaru, leaning up a little over the counter to get a better look at her. "Well, Miss Kodomo, I am Hotaru...Oh? Well, yes, I noticed there were a bunch of security cameras over in the playground, perhaps everywhere...," The man made a small smile, before glancing around a little bit. Ironically, there seemed to be no cameras here; perfect for meetings, and an even better excuse to hold out a murder. Though, of course, he knew he wouldn't murder, at least here; it's a place of coffee, not blood! He yawned a bit, before waving at her. "Don't you have a bedtime, missy?~" He teased, "It's getting pretty late, no?" To be honest, he was getting a little tired as well; but that's besides the point he was trying to make.

x
x
x

x

x
x
Who is with me: Kodomo, SHSL Cutie
x
Emotions: Teasing/Big Brother-ish
x
OOC Comments: N/A

Quote:
Presea_cousin

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Kanbara didn’t know how much time had passed, but by the time he had left the gym, he was one of the last ones there. He made his way to the hotel and went to his room. Looked like Monokuma was thoughtful and made sure Kanbara’s room was near the elevator. He went on in and began looking around. The room was plain, with cameras in the room. It also seemed that his door could be locked so only he could open it. At least he should be safe when he slept. He rolled over to his baggage and began to go through it. It was nice to have some of his stuff with him, but it was also clear Monokuma had gone through and taken certain items out. First off, any electronics such as his airwave radio was taken away. As well as any pictures he had of his flight crew. Despair. That was the goal Monokuma had right? So was that why he stripped them of their sources of comfort? After sorting through clothes and basic things such as stationary and tools for his wheelchair, the only special belonging Kanbara found in his bag was his aviator goggles. Kanbara slipped them onto his forehead, feeling the leather straps. “Haaa..at least I got left this…”

Kanbara unpacked what was left and then looked around the room. Still very plain. The night announcement had come on awhile ago, but Kanbara didn’t quite feel sleepy yet. His finger tapped his wheelchair with a nervous twitch. “Erghh….I can’t relax here. " Kanbara went and exited his room. Maybe if he went up to the roof he could calm down. If he couldn’t fly, high place worked well. Kanbara took the elevator up to the roof and took a deep breath as he wheeled closer to the edge. “Hahhh…” Kanbara felt a little wind. So much to think about today, it was nice to just let go and enjoy the height. “Hmmm…ironic, this would be a perfect place to kill me..” Kanbara muttered as he began to nod off right there on the roof.

◊Mood: So peaceful here..
◊Location: Roof of the Hotel
◊Accompanying: No one

"If I cannot fly...I don't know what I'll become.."
"Wa ha ha. How worrisome."
User Image

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Kodomo grinned at Hotaru’s tease, walking to the counter and taking a seat at it. “Ohhh really? Well then just hand me the detergent and your coffee and I’ll get started on that.” She laughed in response. She considered the idea of doing it right not, especially since he seemed so complacent, but decided not to. She wanted to see if anyone else would break first.

“Hmmm yes everywhere…” Kodomo murmured as she thought about the cameras more. “Except in the showers which is good, Monokuma-san has at least some decency.” Kodomo swung her legs underneath the stool she was sitting on. She puffed her cheeks as he teased her about a bedtime. “I’m old enough to decide my own bedtime!” She said definitely as if it was a challenge. “I guess it is getting late though…Mind making me a cup of hot chocolate before bed?” She asked, wanting some sweetness before turning in. “And hold any poisonous chemicals.” She giggled.

User ImageUser Image
◊Mood: Hot cocoa~

Pichu-Pii

Edgiest Trash

14,775 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
«x RaisukexSanda x»
Super High School Level Stuntman

This Monokuma really did expect them to kill each other. He was pretty hell bent it with too. Raisuke wouldn't have believed the bear until he showed everyone here "proof", presenting pictures and a slideshow of two previous incidents. Who wouldn't what to cover their eyes and turn away after seeing that? He did upon getting a clear view. Rai was refusing to accept this, but those images shot him right in the heart.

"Alright students, any new questions that you want are going to have to get answered later. This is where the real fun begins!"

Raisuke looked around in panic as the gymnasium suddenly collapsed, soon finding himself in some sort of town. Looks like they really were trapped here. Monokuma even demonstrated using a piece a paper and watched as the poor thing was full of holes as a gatling gun rained lead upon it. So much for climbing over the gate. As the SHSL Stuntman, jumping a fence was an easy feat. Jumping a gun... not so much.

With that, it quickly became nighttime and Monokuma left them free to exploring the town if they so wished. Of course, Raisuke wasn't going to sit around in his hotel room, not yet anyway. Besides, it was hard for him to sit still in the first place, even more so with the thought of killing someone to escape. That was unreasonable. He couldn't possibly harm anyone intentionally. That wasn't him at all.

Rai beamed up as his stroll came to a stop, spotting a playground in the distance. His inner child was just screaming for him to get out there and do something crazy. There were a few cameras in the area, but that wasn't going to stop him from having a bit of fun. It's not like he's doing anything wrong, right? The first thing Raisuke ran towards was his childhood favorite: the slide. It was actually how he discovered his Super High School Level talent and the start of the fancy tricks he's gone up till now. It was kinda sad that Pops saw this as a waste of time and effort. When will he learn he was nothing like his brother?

The Super High School Level Stuntman scaled the ladder to the top of the slide, taking in a deep breath. "Ah, just like ol' times." Going back to his roots felt great to Raisuke, reminiscing the enjoyable days before being accepted into Hope's Peak. He couldn't help but think of Akira being there for him, encouraging him to take this path. "If only you knew, Big Bro Aki." he said with a smile as he slipped his goggles over his eyes, sliding off the slide while standing. Once he felt his feet leave the slope, Raisuke leapt in the air for a few somersaults and planted himself upon landing. Turning back around, he ran up the slide's upward slope and this time back-flipped once reaching the top. Rai kept alternating as he did these stunts, adding a thing or two into the mix. He often had practice sessions in his free time, experimenting the options he had when performing like this. To think this would later become his passion and he loved more than anything.

Eye in the sky: The Playground Hey there, buddy!: No one's around How am I doing?: Gotta have some fun here, right?
User Image

ほたる佐藤

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

Ӈ σ т α ɾ υ . Ϩ α т σ

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

SHSL Barista

x

x

"Ha, I see you have a thing for morbid humor, no?" Hotaru smirked, before wiping down the counter once more before turning around. "Yes, yes, I suppose all pre-teens deserve a later bedtime...Just don't come yelling to me when your parents yell at you~" He mocked her, only to start her order. "Oh, darling, hot chocolate is the best...Let's see if this hunk of garbage works correctly- ah! There we go...And I'm afraid to say, I haven't managed to find the poison yet, sorry!~" The teen chuckled, before working the machine with ease. He knew a lot of brands of coffee machines, but this one was unlike any other; it seemed to be custom made, and looked similar to Monokuma in design and color.

█ `·.¸¸.¤ ︾

It wasn't long before Hotaru found the proper ingredients and buttons to push for the best results. His talents were not yet worth the audience of one, but he at least tried to make it a little special; he added not only whipped cream but a sweet cherry on top, its stem sticking up towards the sun. With ease, he slid the cup over to the small girl, and leaned against the counter. "Well, there you go. No poisons...just artificial flavors."

x
x
x

x

x
x
x
x
OOC Comments: ack sorry for the long wait;;

Quote:
Presea_cousin

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Kodomo stuck her tongue out playfully at Hotaru. "Well if my parents come to yell at me, I'd be glad to ask 'can i kill you first?'" She mused as she waited for her drink, waving her arms around to amuse herself. A bit of her wondered if he was telling the truth that he hadn't found some kind of poison, but she could search the bar later herself to be sure.

~~~
Soon the hot cocoa was finished, Kodomo smiling at how pretty it looked. "Thank you!" she said as she picked up the cherry and ate it, soon licking off the whipped cream and taking her first sips of the drink. "Mmmm, delicious." she smiled as she looked at Hotaru. "Hopefully you don't die anytime I soon." She said before she continued with her drink. She enjoyed her drink, soon putting down then empty cup, followed by a yawn. Okay, now it was probably bedtime, that warm drink had made her nice and cozy inside. "Will you be heading to bed as well or are you going to stay up?" She asked, putting her head on the counter, already starting to nod off.

User ImageUser Image
◊Mood: Yum.

Pichu-Pii

OOC: Sorry! did not notice your post. my bad!
User Image

ほたる佐藤

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

Ӈ σ т α ɾ υ . Ϩ α т σ

`·.¸ ¤ ¸.·´

SHSL Barista

x

x

"Hmm...Well, I'm afraid you do not have permission; I've got too much at stake to lose!" Hotaru chuckled, before watching the little girl drink her nighttime snack. "Haha...Enjoying it, I assume? Well, you're getting it from the very best in the world; free of charge for your first time, might I add. Mmm, next time, however, it'll be around...Well, for you, a billion yen!" Hotaru joked, knowing that his coffee wasn't worth even a quarter that much. "Ah, you're welcome though. Promise to come back any time?" He asked, leaning over the counter, resting his hand on his hands.

█ `·.¸¸.¤ ︾

"Hm? Oh, well...," Hotaru looked at the glossy counter top, as if he was deep into thought. "I...Think I'll stay here for a bit~ When I get tired, I'll head to bed. Now, sleepy head, I think someone needs to go to their dorm! I remember there being something about a heavy punishment if there's sleeping outside the dorms...Right? Haha...Don't get killed, now..," Hotaru said with such easy, lightness.

x
x
x

x

x
x
x
x
OOC Comments: ack sorry for the long wait;;

Quote:
Presea_cousin

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Kodomo grinned as she hopped off the seat. "Maybe we'll play mahjong some time. If I win, you make me free drinks all the time." She giggled. "If you win..." She didn't finish, skipping to the exit. "Goodnight~" She said before she disappeared and headed to bed.

User ImageUser Image
◊Mood: Yawnnn
◊Location: heading to bed

Pichu-Pii

(shoooooort. But i guess there wasn't much else for her to say for the night.)

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

TIME OF DAY

NORMAL DAYS(?) || ABNORMAL DAYS

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 ...

SUNNY || CLOUDY || RAINING || SNOWING || MISTY || STORMING || BLIZZARD || LIGHTNING

MORNING || AFTERNOON || EVENING || NIGHT

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Good morning you guys!
It is now 7:00am! Rise and shiiiine!
Let's make today the best day it can be!
Upupupu~ Let's hope nothing goes wrong...
"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces