Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

.::~::. Jack Matthews - RED Pyro .::~::.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.175
Equipped: Neon Annihilator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack's grin somehow managed to become larger as he watched a shade of blue began to peek out. "Mmmphya harrgh mrgha hrghgph!" he shouted out, taking a big step into the small room. He swung the sign with a large horizontal cleave, being trained in the use of an axe, cleaves were about all he could no matter what he actually wielded. But was his voice muffled? Jack was no fool, he carried around extra gas mask of course. Sure, other people may of asked why he would ever need multiple mask, but now he was one laughing. Figuratively, at first, then literally, although his mask kept most of it inaudible. Although he was no psycho killer, despite what it might seem to those on the outside. Violence was never a thing that happened though a Pyro's eyes, thanks to their mask. All of which were made by TF Industries. Instead, it was like feeding fairies lollipops, although each Pyro had slightly different hallucinations depending on their mental state.

{{ O.O.C. ~ I know what you mean. I don't seem to get my mind doesn't seem to really start kicking into gear till very late at night, it always has such great timing of when it wants to work. . . }}

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 4 / 36

Damn, Penelope thought, hearing the muffled shout of the pyro. There was no point in trying to make a break for the dry platform now. In any case, she would be cornered regardless of if she made it or not. O'course it was a trick. Wouldn't 'a been able to avoid it... C'mon Pen. You gotta-- Her thoughts were cut short by the sight of the sign the Pyro was holding, cleaving horizontally right for her. She didn't even have time to curse as she tried to backtrack, slipping and stumbling backwards thanks to the slick sewer pipe and the water around her. She didn't even aim before firing her Winger, a blind and desperate measure, cursing her clumsiness and the fact that her speed combined with such slick ground would result in something as catastrophic as this. All she could think of was that she could not fail her team, but she knew that it was already too late for that. The Neon Annihilator would be the end of her, she knew it--and even if she did get sent back to respawn, she would have to face her team and the inner guilt of not being able to handle the Pyro the first time around. Desperately, she tried to gain her footing so that her next shot would actually hit its mark.

{OoC; And the crappy posts just keep coming. Probably shouldn't try to squeeze in a whole bunch of stuff during a break in studying like I just tried to...}

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Tiny Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

"Oh my God, you've been shot..."

Skye fired a shot when the BLU slipped. This wasn't good. If the pyro didn't do something fast, he'd get shot. She winced as the echo of the shot reverberated around her. She peered through the scope and saw the bullet had landed near the scout's leg. "Common you good fah nothin' rifle!" She peered into her scope again, aiming for the scout's head.

"... Did you get a look at the beautiful rouge who did it?"

╚════════════╝

(Cant get worse then my lame excuse for replies emotion_awesome )

Dedicated Aggressor

[[OCC: And mine are so terrible that they don't even exist. xD]]

Tiny Warlord

((EVERYONE USES SUCH SMALL FONT BUT WRITES SUCH LONG PARAGRAPHS. How do I....))

Omnipresent Prophet

{Honestly half the stuff I wrote felt like random filler/fluff..... I tend to overwrite unnecessary details along with the stuff I actually want to say...}

Dedicated Aggressor

[[OCC: Honestly, I only use 11 pt. font. It's not that small. And as for writing a whole lot, I normally don't. Especially not with my characters both playing defense. I really don't have much to say until somebody enters the intelligence room. There are no literacy restrictions here, but it's pretty well-known that one-liners aren't the way to go. There are also no posting time restrictions, so take as long as you want to write a post. So yeh, write as much or as little fluff as you want, okay? :3]]

Omnipresent Prophet

{Aww, okay, thanks~

Speaking of, tomorrow may be a slow day for me. Midterm at 9:30am and then a lab class from 2 til 5. u3u Giving Panzer a chance to catch up and post before I reply, and I'll try to post something tomorrow morning before I leave!}

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
Equipped: Neon Annihilator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack listened as he heard bullets fly, taking a step back a bit, still not to fond of being shot after all.Although the shot the Scout fired wasn't the only one, Jack quickly began looking around, at least wanting to know if there were multiple BLU done in the sewers with him. It was a mixture of surprise and relief to see it was only the Sniper, nothing he'd need to worry about. He turned back around to face the now fallen Scout, again a tad surprised. Before this job, he hadn't had to deal with female mercs, almost stopping at that moment. But then he noticed a shadowy darkness, originating from her hand as it slowly began to consume his bright and beautiful Pyrovision world, the gun. He took one hand and dug into the Neon Annihilator's base, pulling out a few exposed wires. He twisted the wires with his fingers until the neon of the sign began to glow, again restoring the power to the sign. He then gave one look to the exposed cord, then to the Scout, then the water, and finally back to the wire. "Mmph mphna," Jack said, as high as he could in the pipe as he slowly approached the Scout. But he didn't go for swing, instead he attempted to the exposed wire into the water, in order to electrocute whoever was nearby.

{{ O.O.C. ~ Sorry about not posting sooner, but work had me tied up. Didn't get to sleep till 8:30 this morning. Also left the post open for you to survive, I mean, only have to jump past the pyro and reach the platform, how tough could that be. }}

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 3 / 36

The second shot had startled Penelope, there was no lie about that--half of her hadn't been expecting the gunshot. The bullet had come too close for comfort. She couldn't let herself get injured, especially not in her legs. With their Medic back at respawn and the only nearest medkit behind Jack, Penelope couldn't afford a bullet to any part of her body, especially not while cornered by two REDs. She'd noticed the Sniper after Jack did and she scowled--another thing to avoid in such cramped space.

As the Pyro was piecing together the next bit of his plan, his sights moving from the cord to herself to the water, Pen quickly understood what was about to happen. She glanced behind him to the platform--safer, dryer--and scrambled to her feet, carefully moving backwards as quick as she dared. She was still within swinging reach but she knew that wasn't what he was going to attempt. Despite still being soaking wet, she had a better chance on dry land. Penelope glanced to either side of him, picking the side which left her more leeway, took a few steps back and then dashed forward. She skirted to the right, splashing and slipping a little in the water, but she didn't fall as she made a break for the platform, turning back to fire another shot that missed, passing just over Jack's shoulder. She cursed her poor aim and turned back around just in time to jump over the Sniper, eyes widening as she nearly tripped over the RED mercenary. The platform was only a few steps away. She almost sighed in relief.

{No problem! I was a bit bogged down with work myself. Studying for midterms... Something feels off about this post but whatever it is I can't put my finger on it. u3u Left it open for Jack and/or Skye to do whatever; I have a feeling Pen won't be making a very clean getaway, if at all, lol}

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
Equipped: Rainblower
With:
User Image
Recent Events / Killfeed:
User Image

Jack began to turn around, slowly following the scouts movements as his sign made contact with the water, sending its electrified current though the water, his own suit protecting him. Turning around, he heard another shot ring out, passing near his head. Then, he heard it, a 'pssssh' sound coming from behind. His eyes became dilated, he didn't have to turn around to know what had happened. The once confident Pyro now feel to his knees, dropping the Neon Annihilator into the water, the electrical discharge now causing the neon to overload and pop, but it went ignored instead. He instead reached behind him, pulling forth the remains of the now deflated Balloonicorn. He merely looked at the bits of latex, completely unaware of what was going on around him. Mostly because he seemed to shift into worlds in his mind. One second it was the lush and colorful Pyroland, then the plain, natural colors of Teufort. His open hands became fist for a moment before finally releasing, letting the latex fall into the water he rose back to his feet.

Jack unscrewed the front filter of his gas mask, he, he needed air. For the first time, in who knows how long, the man could he heard without the muffled voice the mask usually provided. But there were no words said, only a mixture of erratic breathing and what almost seemed like sobbing. He pulled forth his Rainblower, but like the rest of the world around him, it seemed to shift and change. One moment it was the Rainblower, used to spread and happiness and joy, then it would appear as the Flamethrower, that which spread fiery death. He placed his left hand up to his head, shaking it slightly as tried to make sense of it all. Then, he understood, at this very moment, it was both. He gripped the Rainblower tightly, aiming it up towards the platform and prepped to release a storm of fire. He didn't care if he burned the Scout, or even the Sniper at this point. No, he wanted, needed, to see something burn. as strange at it was, he assumed it could calm him, if even for a few moments for him to make sense of what was going on.

{{ O.O.C. ~ Oh, perfect aim. right over the shoulder, thought I would have to wait till under more wild fire like a Minigun for that to happen. I have a feeling those two will become nemesis' quite easily now. }}

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 90 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 31

"Oh, God," Penelope said, almost whimpering. She'd made it out of the water just in time, the quick-moving electrical current hitting her just as she left the water. She'd let out a choked cry in pain and scrambled away from the Pyro, against the wall, but when she'd turned to aim her Winger for another shot and seen what she'd done, her heart dropped into her stomach and felt as though it had stopped. Her breathing was still erratic from the jolt of the electric shock and her body was still recovering, trembling a little from the fright and the pain she'd felt. "I-I didn't mean to... Oh no, no no no..." she stammered. She felt weak for showing fear but she was trapped and now Jack's flamethrower was out instead of the Neon Annihilator. She tried to ignore the fact that she could've sworn she'd heard him sobbing. Her hand was shaking from adrenaline and terror and post-electrocution spasms and she couldn't aim properly--but she fired the last three shots from her Winger anyway. She didn't pay attention to if they hit or missed.

Instead, she looked over to the medkit, trying to calculate how much time she would have before the reach of the inevitable flames enveloped her. She was down on health already, and she was still soaked from head to toe but she knew that it would do nothing in the long run. She'd stand a chance against the flames for maybe ten seconds. She edged towards the medkit, deciding against making a break for it. She knew she was probably perfect bait for the Sniper, moving at this speed. But she didn't want to make any sudden movements. She'd aggravated the Pyro enough already and she wanted to prolong being burnt as long as possible. She feared any sudden rush for the medkit would just result in her being set aflame even sooner. As she edged towards the health, she slowly reloaded her Winger. She glanced towards the steps and the tunnel that led towards RED's base. If she made it through this--doubtfully--she might actually stand a chance. But she had to take care of Jack first (or, most likely, be taken care of).

{"Here lies Penelope. She ran fast, and died a virgin."
LOL but seriously... I hadn't even thought about Balloonicorn being there til after I'd posted. I doubt she's going to make it out this time... LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, PENELOPE. SHAME.
Didn't let her get outta the water scot-free, and go ahead and let her three shots hit or miss as you'd like haha.}

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Dell Conagher: BLU Engineer

Shotgun Shells: 3-32
Pistol Rounds: 12-200
Gunslinger Hand Condition: Excellent
Max Metal: 150-200

Dell kept running towards the bridge area to the RED side, he wanted to make sure the first bullet fired on Ace was his. As he was running Dell turned on his Commlink only to hear massive sobbing from the BLU Scout. Ah hell, she's losing it already. "Pen lissen' to me, calm down, you're going to be fine." "You're by the sewers correct?" If you are, run the other way and grab the health kit, you can outmaneuver that Pyro any way you see fit. "Grab the health kit, and run up the stairs, and double back onto the bridge." "I'm going after the Intel as we speak, don't worry about it, worry about delaying those two fer' right now." Dell tried his best to try to calm Pen down, hopefully she responds in time to do something. 'Oh and Cole, I almost forgot, anything yet on you're end?"

Tiny Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

"Oh my God, you've been shot..."

"Bloody moron!" She yelled half at the scout, half at the pyro. This situation wasn't looking good for the scout. She had jumped out the water when the scout had jumped out of her and was currently suspended above water by place both feet on the side of the tunnel-- and boy, in slacks was that uncomfortable.

Quickly bringing the scope to her eye, she aimed at the scout. She fell back from recoil and landed in the water. Holding her rifle up so it wouldn't get up, she quickly scrambled up to see if she had hit or not. First blood? She couldn't quite tell due to the fact the quickly advancing pyro blocked half her shot.

{Of course she wont get head shottededded.... this early. BETTER GET TO THAT MEDI PACK SCOOT.

Alright, so another quick question (Which I think you should mention on the first page to people, there are no re-spawns in this tf2 rp is there? Judging by what's going on I'd assume no.}

"... Did you get a look at the beautiful rouge who did it?"

╚════════════╝

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 55 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 3 / 31

Penelope started to reply to Dell, having forgotten about the commlink, but was cut short as she yelped in surprise upon hearing the Sniper shoot. Her slow-motion plan abandoned, she sidestepped quickly, but a piercing pain in her shoulder told her she hadn't been as lucky as she thought. Aiming with her uninjured arm, she fired two shots in the direction of the sniper and then looked at her shoulder. Surprisingly, the sight of blood didn't even phase her and she backed up against the wall, right next to the health pack. She didn't reach for it yet, though--she still had two REDs to deal with before she could even think about stopping to patch herself up. She wondered if switching to her scattergun would do her any good, but it was hard enough trying to take care of two enemies in two different places.

"Tryin' for the health pack," she muttered into the commlink. "Dealin' with a sniper too... 'n the pyro don't really seem... Like a normal one 'nymore. Popped that balloon thing..." With her foot, she reached for the health pack, now aiming her Winger at Jack. She shouldn't have wasted the two bullets shooting at the sniper without even aiming; she'd only waste time reloading in a few moments anyway. Three shots wouldn't take down the pyro, surely. "C'mon now, man," she said to Jack, putting on a forced grin even though her shoulder was throbbing in pain. "Sorry about the balloon but c'mon, cant'cha just... get anotha' one?"

{I've only been referring to going back to respawn out of instinct/lack of other words to use but yeeeeah I'm curious about that as well lol. I feel like with how few people there are on each team though at the given moment that respawns wouldn't be too bad? I'm fine with it either way though, lol.
Also with healthpacks, I'm assuming they won't be like in-game and we'll actually have to have them bandage themselves and whatnot? Left off the post as it is since I wasn't sure exactly how they were going to be functioning, hahaha}

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas