Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

"Oh my God, you've been shot..."

Skye ignored the voice coming from the speakers. She'd gone out early plenty of times and waited. As long as she didn't kill anyone, Skye guessed she was safe. Counting down mentally in her head, she waited for the speakers to crackle to life again to announce the final 5 second countdown. "Lets pop a couple o' bludgers" Steele whispered as she lay on the warm red metal roof. She could hear shouts and taunts of excitement coming from even the BLU side.

"... Did you get a look at the beautiful rouge who did it?"

╚════════════╝

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Dell Conagher: BLU Engineer

Shotgun Shells: 3-32
Pistol Rounds: 12-200
Gunslinger Hand Condition: Excellent
Max Health: 150/150
Metal Count: 75/200

Dell was about to say something before he was cut short by the war about to take place. "Ah hell, well it's time to get shooty I suppose." Dell said as he took his Toolbox into the Respawn Room. Least now I get to see how the new recruits do in battle, should seem alright. Dell then remembered to tell something to the scout. "Ah yeah, Pen, there's a sewer tunnel near the main walkway, just jump down an' you can get to the Intel room pretty quickly, follow the signs and watch for Engineer's, they like to guard the respawn room." He then turned to Cole. "Considerin' I can't make a full fledged sentry, I'm probblay sticking with you, may go off a bit, just keep that in mind in case I wander off."

5,4,3,2,1!

As soon as the air horn hit Dell immediately placed his self-building teleporter and went for the barracks area. Hopefully there won't be any damn Pyro's or nuthin' tryin' to get us early in.

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

Penelope nodded at Dell and tapped her fingers to her brow again in her little mock-salute, no longer jogging in place. She bounced on the balls of her feet instead, passing her Winger from one hand to the other as she listened to what Dell was telling Cole. She blew out a short puff of air and stopped bouncing, though the adrenaline kick was still coursing through her. She had to save her energy for running, no use spending it all standing in respawn waiting for the match to start. Head for the sewers, she thought to herself. Gonna be slower, cause of the water, but it's the surest shot we got. She looked back at the other two. "Good luck," she said, and grinned. "An' make sure ta whoop some serious tail, yeah?"

A split second after the air horn blared, she had a slight moment of hesitation--it didn't seem to register in her head just then that everything had begun. But a moment later she shook her head and zipped off, Winger ready to fire as she sped out of the respawn room and out towards the main walkway. Sewer, sewer, sewer, she thought to herself as she dashed out into the open. Skirting to the right of the walkway and pausing for a moment, she looked around until she spotted the sewer tunnel. Giving herself the space of a heartbeat to hesitate, she ran over and jumped down, landing in the water with a louder-than-ideal splash. She made her way to the sewer entrance, scrambling to find some semblance of proper footing, and slowed her pace to a jog as she made her way into the tunnel. The water made her footsteps louder than she liked and she held her Winger at the ready in case she encountered any RED team members around.

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Dedicated Aggressor

Ace Conagher
Soldier

Stats:
[ ](200) Each bar represents 10 health [Add 10 if fully overhealed by a medic]
Rockets: 3/19
Mood: Smug.[BE SURE TO UPDATE]

User Image

You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you...

Ace heard the countdown and then the horn blared. He easily made it down to the Intel room, using a single Black Box rocket to jump up onto a pipe in the Intel room, tucked away from easy sight. He quickly loaded another rocket into the launcher, and stayed crouched up on that pipe, having noticed it on his entrance into the the room on his first sweep through. He was prepared should anyone try to run in and snag the intelligence.

...but being a Soldier's not just about rocket spamming...

"Speech"
'Thought'
«Read/Written word»

Dedicated Aggressor

[Cole Trenton]
The American Heavy

╔═╔═╗╔═
╔═╝╚═╗
╚═╗╔═╝
╔═╚═╝╔═
_ _: 300

User Image

Medic, you're on me, got it?

Cole smiled, his brass knuckles clinking up against the shotgun in his hands as he slowly ran down to the intelligence room. He stumbled slightly as he got to the stairs on the other side of the courtyard, almost falling down them, but restabilizing himself, taking time to make sure he was ready. He fixed the earpiece in his ear, pushing on it as well. It was a commlink he used to communicate with certain other BLU team members. "Hey, Pen. Do you read me?" He stated, thinking Dell was right behind him, and not needing to communicate with him that way.

You too, Pyro. Spies like Heavies.

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

Penelope nodded. Upon realizing that Cole wouldn't be able to see it, she slapped her forehead in exasperation and then pushed the button on her commlink. "Sure can," she said, keeping her voice low as she moved through the sewer. So far, so good--but she had her guard up and her Winger raised, keeping an ear out for anything that didn't sound like her footsteps as she sloshed through the water. She peered ahead of her, squinting, and kept moving. "How's it goin' up there? Any sign of anyone I should be keepin' an eye out for? I got nothin' down here so far."

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Tiny Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

Steele spotted a BLU scout, and she shifted over, putting the scout's head in her scope. It quickly disappeared when the scout dropped down into the sewers. "Bloody..." She mumbled as she stumbled to get up. clumsily getting up and over the top of the roof, she slid down the opposite side and dropped to the ledge below. Taking a leap off that she landed heavily, pausing for a moment to catch her breath. By the time she reached the ladder the scout was long gone by now. She scowled and crossed the bridge. 'I guess now would be a good chance to set up in BLU base...' Where was that bloody pyro? Taking out her frying pan, she headed into the base.

╚════════════╝

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

.::~::. Jack Matthews - RED Pyro .::~::.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.175
Equipped: Neon Annihilator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack stumbled over himself as the spawn doors opened, almost dropping his Rainblower, but managing to keep a firm grasp. He got back up, seeing that the Soldier had already headed off, and knowing that he needed to do the same. Back to his feet, he headed straight, taking a slight turn to the to the left and dropping though a small hole that led into the RED base main entrance. He paused for only a second with the Rainblower in hand, not seeing any Scouts, still expecting to BLU to have a full roster. He assumed the Sniper would be able to deal with whoever tried going over the bridge, and it didn't seem like anyone was rushing the bridge itself, so that left under. He turned around and headed to the left, taking himself down the two flights of stairs. Swapping to his Neon Annihilator, he held the weapon tightly.

And then, he began to skip down the sewerways, seemingly without a care in the world. Whistling 'Do You Believe in Magic' as he did so. Oh, he was so looking forward to this job. Setting stuff on fire, setting buildings on fire, setting people on fire. Hell, he'd figure out how to set this water of fire eventually. He then heard a squeak, turning around to see Balloonicorn, putting a finger of his "mouth" as if telling the balloon to be quiet, not realizing it was only himself making noise. He then turned back around, and proceeded deeper in the sewers. Placing the Neon Annihilator quickly into the water, seeing the electrical discharge it produced, and how it produced a devilish grin under his mask. Tightening his grip on the weapon again, he began whistling the song once more, although much slower as he stopped his skipping. Taking a slower, more cautious walk now, awaiting for what may or may not be waiting around the corner.

User Image
User Image Franziska MetzgerUser Image

The medic continued to mutter insults in German under her breath as she walked away from the cab and into the building. The driver took her as slow as possible through the barren Badlands just to charge her rate up. No wonder that Administrator woman never covered travel expenses...
She was going to be with a new pack of mercs now, something she never liked. She had grown attached to her old squad up at the Thunder Mountain; they were perfect subjects for her. Now that RED's base there had met an unfortunate end thanks to the bomb BLU had provided her team with, Franziska had been deployed down to Teufort to take care of an intelligence situation, something that almost always ended in a stalemate.
She reached the respawn room and promptly powered up her Medi Gun, the gentle hum of the incredible machine making her crack a grin. "BLU team, your savior has arrived." she said over the comlink. "I don't want any whiners screaming for me just because you stubbed your toe or anything? My Medi Gun refuses to heal dummkopfs: a minor glitch, I suppose." Franziska had been assigned to too many inexperienced BLU teams. Where did Blutarch manage to find such idiots? Could none of them keep their mouths shut or take a few bullets before calling for her? It was aggravating, but at least they made good fodder. "Now, is there anyone still here, or have you all deserted our intelligence and are partying over in RED's base?"

User Image 150/150 User Image 40/150 User Image User Image

Dedicated Aggressor

[Cole Trenton]
The American Heavy

╔═╔═╗╔═
╔═╝╚═╗
╚═╗╔═╝
╔═╚═╝╔═
_ _: 300

User Image

Medic, you're on me, got it?

Cole smiled now, hearing a familiar accent. "German, Eh?" The New Yorker started into his commlink. "I'm assuming you're a Medic, then... and I'll have you know I'm leaning up against our briefcase right now. Not really, but I am in the intel room." The Heavy stated, revving up his Brass Beast a few times in warning, thinking he'd heard footsteps. "Glad ya showed, Doc. I was getting a little worried that you'd be late to the party." He stated in a joking tone. "Anyways, we got three members 'n yourself. An Engie, a Scout 'n me, the Heavy." He started, sounding informative, and somewhat boastful, seeing as Heavies were the strongest people on the battlefield. He readjusted his grip on the minigun, hearing the clacking of his Eviction Notice model brass knuckles against the brass plating of his minigun. "Great to have you onboard."

You too, Pyro. Spies like Heavies.

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

"Welcome to the party, doc--" Penelope began, but cut herself short. Had she just heard... whistling? "I'm gonna need'ta... get back t'ya both in a sec," she muttered, frowning. She glanced ahead of her at a small platform that was raised out of the water a few inches and wondered if she could dart across in time before being spotted. But no, she was sure it was too late for that. Regardless of how quickly she could run, there was no way she could make it there without alerting someone. She held her Winger up at the ready and kept her finger tensed on the trigger, her entire body tensed to spring into action. It was close here in the sewers, though, and a bit cramped for any proper fighting. She prepared herself to switch out for her bat in case things got too close and she needed to gain back some elbow room. She debated over taking the person by surprise and waiting for them to come around the corner and then dismissed the thought, stepping boldly into view. Is that... a pyro? The hell is that thing floatin' after him?

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Tiny Warlord

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

Jumping over the railing of the staircase leading into the sewer, Steele's boots made a splash as she landed in the water. As she ran down the pipe she could spot the Pyro. Suddenly the BLU scout from earlier popped into view and she fell forwards, (almost like tripping) onto the ground, rifle at the ready. 'Great. Now my clothes are all wet.' She grumbled, peered into her scope and waited till for the chance. If the Pyro couldn't handle it, she would. "Common Mate, Show us what you're made of."

╚════════════╝

((Quick question. Are we going to be roleplaying cease fire anytime between rounds or no?))

Dedicated Aggressor

[[OCC:There's going to be the humiliation period upon three successful caps, and then there's going to be a momentary ceasefire to allow the teams to regroup and plan their next course of action.]]

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

.::~::. Jack Matthews - RED Pyro .::~::.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.175
Equipped: Neon Annihilator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A very wide grin stretched from ear to ear on Jack's face. Oh, what was this, it did seem like he had a visitor. But it seemed like they were more interested in playing Hide-and-Seek? Oh, but he had a plan, quite the evil plan at that. The Pyros hired by TF Industries all acted as if part of some secret organization, no one would ever know who or what they were, sort to speak. But he knew people always like to undercover secrets. He edged himself carefully over towards the small room with raised platform, outfitted with a small ammo box and med-kit for anyone needing to resupply inbetween bases.

Now for Jack's plan to put into action, a war of temptation. Using his left hand, he carefully removed his Pyro mask, his grin only growing larger. After this, they might make me a Spy, he joked in his head. He then proceeded to toss his mask across the way, onto the raised platform. He then held the Neon Annihilator overhead, prepared for a large swing. He figured he'd tempt whoever was waiting by giving them the chance to see an unmasked Pyro, why the mercs cared he had no clue, but he did have a hunch about the matter.

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

It was a pyro, but not just that--it was an unmasked one? Penelope watched as the mask was tossed into view, and immediately she felt her curiosity rear up to match her ever-growing adrenaline rush. She didn't lower her gun, tensing up upon hearing a splash from further down the pipe. She knew it was foolish to hope that it was one of her teammates and she scowled. Two on one. Figures, she thought, rolling her eyes. Keep it cool, Pen. Maskless or not, that pyro's a RED and they ain't gettin' outta here without me unloadin' a clip or two on em.

She only needed to half-pretend that the mask had caught her interest and she moved towards it, aiming her Winger in the direction it had been tossed from. She'd play along with the little baited scheme, though she had to admit that she wasn't faking any of the temptation or curiosity. It felt like she was waltzing herself right into the trap, but if she was, she'd be damned if she didn't take the pyro down with her. As for whoever was further down the pipe, Pen wasn't sure. It was time to focus on the already inevitable conflict between this maskless RED mercenary.

{OoC; Bluh, this post feels a little crappy, apologies for that. Chilly and rainy today, and it's prolonging my already week-long head cold.}

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas