Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gaara
-Gaara's Song-

l Kazekage l Leader of the Shinobi United Forces l Jinchuriki l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'I used to be a selfish fool who never understood, I never looked inside myself, though on the outside I looked good!'

Gaara was taken aback by the man's comments towards Hikari. The girl was his long-time best friend and to hear her being spoken to as if she were an animal was appalling. It was John Travolta mispronouncing Idina Menzel's name at the Emmys appalling. Drop kicking a baby into it's crib appalling. Putting sprinkles on the golden ice cream from Kids' Next Door appalling. The nerve.

"I cannot say; in fact, I'm not sure if someone like you would be allowed entrance into any form of temporary housing with that attitude," the Hokage said. "That type of language towards an ANBU--or anyone, for that matter--will not be tolerated in Sunagakure." The foundation of a strong nation was a strong sense of respect. It wasn't going to fly in the Master of the Funk's Village of the Sand.

'Then we met and you made me the man I am today'

Thinking:.
With:Hikari[/red]
OOC:you can't spell anuses without nuse

Leloush77's Wife

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tą₭є τћє§є ßяo₭єи wііng§ ąиd lєąяи τо ƒℓy ągąііи...

User Image

Mizuki was silently listening to what Tsunade was saying. These people were from annother world? She growled angrily, not even attempting to hold it back. "Not from this world? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that why -" she stopped herself before she could speak of the beast inside of her. She clutched Durron's fur. She could feel the demon's chakra leaking through causing her emotions to get wacky. The female gritted her teeth and turned away, waiting for whatever was going to happen. It was an odd and possibly deadly situation. These people were not shinobi. They were going to die.

...lєąяи τо lііve frєє

← Mііzu₭іі←

→§₭yЄ→

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Neji Hyuga - The Hyuga Prodigy

Neji was walking into the village when he was spotted by the Hokage herself. Nodding he followed the Hokage and noticed a girl with Naruto. Not only that but he saw a scroll Tsunade gave to her. He saw her get wildly mad that she left.

He nodded and left with Sakura to find the girl. "I hope the girl is alright Sakura." Neji spoke in a concerned voice.

[i might edit it but for now ill leave it like this]

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image

❀ ;; Medical-nin of Konohagakure
Team Seven Member

Sakura takes the wrapped the cloth that Tsunade give her. She unwrapped the cloth their was two crescent blades inside. Sakura started to wonder if the girl name Moon in anyway. Sakura nodded her head as she walked out of the ramen shop with Neji. "Same here. lady Tsunade said she from another world. I wonder that means." Sakura had an feeling about this since she saw her.

As the pink haired ninja founded Luna near an hot spot in the village it's was an shopping area of the village. "Their you are!" She came running to Luna as she notices the moon crescent in her hair, around her neck also. "I have to guess dose your name mean Moon in way?" She asked with an smile.

Luna blinked as she stared at Sakura and Neji. Her two favorite ninjas in the series. "Yes. My name is Luna. I'm guess that Tsunade sent you two after me? I'm sorry for the way I acted. I did not know I was going be the leader team. I should seen that coming." She sighed. Sakura shaked her head. "Don't worried about. I'm sure that lady Tsunade had an reason for this also.. Here.. She wanted me to give this to you." Sakura handed over the blades to Luna.

As Luna takes the blade as she blinked. Dose Tsunade want her to be an ninja? she removed the Konoha headband from her pocket. As Sakura became confuse. "That look like one of our headbands. Only it's different color... The cloth of the band I dark purple..." She pointed out. Luna give an small smile. "That because I made it myself. I make cosplay items for my café back in my world.." She explained.

Mood: Content
With: Luna / Neji
OOC: Sakura and Luna been posted together. I'll work on Others next.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ ll Konoha's Inuzuka clan
Member of Team 8

Akamaru picked up Neji's and Sakura's scent as the ninja dog founded them in an shopping area of the village along with another female. "What going on here?" He asked as he walked over to the others.

He did not forget about Akira and her wound. "Sakura can you help this young lady? She gotten an knife in her side. I don't want to pull it out. I might hurt her." He asked in worried voice. Kiba stared at at Luna for moment this girl was dressed like Akira also.

Are they from same village? he did not understand what was going on here. But it had an bad feeling with it also.

Mood: Worried
Party: Akamaru / Akira / Sakura / Luna / Neji
OOC: Blah Post. o.o; Sorry shortness.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

♡ ll Fifth Hokage of Leaf Village

User Image

Tsunade can do one thing at a time. Her eyes shifted to Ino. Anything to help? The group dose need an place to stay. He was thinking about asking the Inn owner to give them rooms for nothing. "We should get some rooms for them. I have feeling couple of them are going stay in the village."

She explained, she did not know what else to right now. Their should be one more somewhere. She did not know where the other teenager was right now. She can't sent ninjas on missions right now. She kind of wanted them in leaf village maybe she should sent messages to the other villages to keep their eyes out on the others.

"Fact I have something you can Ino. Their should be one more teenager. Can you go fine that person for me? They should be dressed like others. With strange clothes." She explained before leaving the Ramen shop. She needed do something about this.

Mood: Content
Party: Group of people
OOC: Sorry I was waiting on others to post before I can do Tsunade again.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

➸ The Copy Ninja - Jonin Leader of Team Seven ☠

Kakashi sighed this is getting more confusing but he might be able to help. "Lady Hokage does this mean that this new strangers that arrived might be able to help out?" Kakashi asked. Even if they did answer the question or not. He is worried about the newcomers and keeping Mizuki from unleashing her tailed beast. No its his duty as an Ex-Anbu and Jonin Leader of his old team to keep them safe.

[we need people and replacements]

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Neji Hyuga - The Hyuga Prodigy

Neji listen in on what they were both saying. Luna and Sakura were talking while he was just listening on the conversation. He then noticed the headband Luna had taken out. Cosplay what is that? "Cosplay? What is that? If that is alright with you Luna we would like to know." Neji spoke. He then saw Kiba and Akamaru. He noticed another female but she dressed more differently then Luna. Another one how many did the Hokage said their were in total.

Akira eyes were closed the whole time. She didn't want to open them at all. She did hear Kiba talked to someone. Neji actived his Byakugan and checked Akira's and Luna's signature. Luna's seem fine Akira's however look like she is on the verge of passing out any second from blood loss. Deactiving his bloodline Neji looked over at Sakura waiting for her to heal Akira who is one the verge of passing out any second.

[i posted Neji and Akira together]

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

☾ Moonlight Ninja ☽
Teenager from another WORLD

Luna blinked, how can she explained? "Cosplay is an dress up game that people dose back in my world. Mainly they should dress up as an character from an series." She explained, this best way she can explained it's was hard to show them she did not have anything to dress up as beside this headband. Luna hear another voice it's was Kiba with some other female. She look like from her world, how many people came from her world into this ninja world?

"Dress up game?" Sakura asked with an confuse look on her face. "That best way I can explained..." Luna explained with an frown on her face. Sakura figure so as she nodded what Kiba said as she walked over to Akira as she removed the ninja knife from her side then used her healing jutsu on Akria's wounds. Luna titled her head as she watches Sakura used her healing powers on other girl's wound.

Luna stared back down at her headband that was in her hands. She just wanted go home why was she pulled into this anyway? why her? she walked over to an empty bench as she sat down.

Mood: Confuse
Company: Neji / Kiba / Sakura / Akira
Crush: My little secret~
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items