Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image

☾ Moonlight Ninja ☽
Teenager from another WORLD

As Luna was about to entered the Raman shop she hear an familiar voice. She turned around then notices it's was Tsunade. As Tsunade handed her an scoll she stared down at it for moment. What this? she unwrapped the scoll as she open it. Her eyes widened this message is the same one she saw on her TV screen. It's same thing. "What dose this mean Lady Tsunade?" She asked in worried voice. She wonder ho Tsunade gotten this message did the same person sent to her also?

Luna did not know what to do no more. As she closes the scoll then give it back to Tsunade. "So they want me to be the team leader for this mission. Who ever sent that strange message on my screen back home.. Wants me to take lead in this?! I can't do that!" She was became very upset she wanted to wake up from this nightmare. She wasn't from this world. She stormed out of the ramen shop in anger.

Mood: Upset
Company: Alone
Crush: My little secret~
OOC: I decided to make Luna the leader of the Teenager group.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

♡ ll Fifth Hokage of Leaf Village

User Image

Blonde Hokage stared at Naruto for moment. "I figure couple of them would ended up here. Anyway.." It's seem like Luna was upset about the scroll message. It's seem like that person wants this young girl be the leader of the group of teenagers. "It's long story, I'll explain this the best I can." She notices Ino and the others was coming around also she figure they had the right to know.

If she don't do something. Naruto will not leave her alone. "Those two people, They're from another world. Not our world, Not another village. Or Country. Another place. Some one sent me an message three day before they arrived. That four unknown teenagers was going appear in this world. To help out with something. I don't know what." She explained.

She stared at Sakura for moment. "Sakura, You take Neji with you, Make sure that girl is alright. I have an feeling she not happy with her orders. Also give this to her." She handed Sakura wrapped up cloth that had two crescent blades inside. "Also Sakura, Can you train her for me also. If that scroll said she going be the leader. I want her be an great one also." She explained. She knew Sakura was great at some things.

Mood: Content
Party: Group of people
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ ll Konoha's Inuzuka clan
Member of Team 8

Kiba did not have an clue what was going on here. Are they're after this girl? for what reason? It's seem like the ninja's are gone what ever that was it's was strange attack. Akamaru can scent blood it's was coming from Akira. Kiba pick it up soon after, she was wounded? how did that happen anyway? she was behind him all this time.

As they stopped at the gates of Konoha. "We should go fine Sakura. She one of the greatest healers." He explained, as he gotten off Akamaru's back. "Stay on Akamaru's back.." He told her as Akamaru pick up Sakura's scent that heads to Raman shop.

Mood: Worried
Party: Akamaru / Akira
OOC: Blah Post. o.o; Sorry shortness.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Ino Yamanaka

~Ino's Song~

'Now it's our time to go out and set the world's people free...'

Ino contemplated the voices speaking at the other side; at least, what she could hear between slurps of ramen. Eating noodles was much like eating cereal in the way that it rendered listening to, well, anything. Naruto caught her eye when he waved at Ino. She waved back and offered the faintest of smiles, seeing that the situation didn't exactly call for an overly-cheerful response.

As the conversation geared towards the people, she scooted a couple chairs over after finishing up the last of the noodles. The bowl was taken away, and she nodded in thanks. The news of the people being from a different world caused Ino to raise an eyebrow.

"Someplace..?" She murmured to herself. The fact that Lady Tsunade was getting messages about people from a different world both confounded and concerned the pupil-less girl. The origin of the message was not the problem at hand, so she wouldn't press it; however, figuring it out would probably be good.

"Lady Tsunade, is there anything I can do to help?" she asked, pushing the bangs away from her face. She was ready to serve and protect--especially if it meant protecting other-worlders, which might be a once in a lifetime situation.

'... We can do it together, you and me--but mostly me!'

Thinking:Where will this situation take the ninja world?
With: The group conversing with Tsunade
OOC: Hello. Today was a long day of work and I'll do my best to post tonight

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gaara
-Gaara's Song-

l Kazekage l Leader of the Shinobi United Forces l Jinchuriki l

'I used to be a selfish fool who never understood, I never looked inside myself, though on the outside I looked good!'

Gaara waited a second for the girl to respond and bowed in return. Even though his position was higher than the girl's, the Kazekage believed in giving respect where respect was due. As an ANBU, Hikari constantly sacrificed herself for the greater good. In addition to that, she was an amazing friend and confidante.

When she said she was trying to locate her brother, Gaara nodded. "I'm sorry for interrupting you," he said. He blinked a couple times before clearing his throat. He saw her eyes turn to normal and assumed that she had gave up... For now, at least.

"He'll turn up, my friend. Between you and the task force assigned to locating him, I'll be sure of it--we'll be sure of it." He said.

'Then we met and you made me the man I am today'

Thinking:.
With:Hikari[/red]
OOC:Bleh, excuse my weird post

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

➸ The Copy Ninja - Jonin Leader of Team Seven ☠

Kakashi walked with Mizuki to the ramen shop in silence. But he was worried that she might go berserk again. Once they arrived he did see this new people, He also noticed the way they dressed. Looking over at Mizuki Kakashi has to keep an close eye on her.

[edited & sorry for the shortness also]

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Akira Mayu

The Wandering Teenager

Feeling the pain on her side now hurts. How did this even happened? Thousands of questions started flooding her mind. Well she even survive okay that is just stupid to think about that.

Looking up she noticed they were at the gates of Konoha. Her eyes widen in amazement wow this place is amazing. Huh Sakura? She just nodded when he spoke to stay on Akamaru's back.

Mood: amazed
Company: Kiba
OOC: edited hopefully this is better

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hikari Yu

Suna's Anbu

Hikari just nodded her head. "Yes i'm sure of it also." Hikari answered. She couldn't help it but noticed he was acting lately. "Gaara? Is everything alright with you? You seemed abit out of it today." Hikari spoke.

Maybe it just her that is having this feeling for Gaara. Not to mention he is a great friend and leader of the village. She saved him multiple times from threats. Sighing she decided to go sit down on a ledge. 'If he did mean what he said back than i will never forgive him. Especially to his own sister' Hikari thought gripping the side of the ledges.

If he did betray the village for his own free will she will have no choice but to track him down and kill him herself. Hikari eyes felt watery why her of all people have to be the one to find her brother. He can hide his charka really well but he can't get past her eyes.

location - Suna's training grounds
With: Gaara
OOC:

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gaara
-Gaara's Song-

'I used to be a selfish fool who never understood, I never looked inside myself, though on the outside I looked good!'

Gaara raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Everything is alright, yes," he said. He put a hand to his head and rustled his spiky red hair that would draw envy from the Eddest of Sheerans.

"I just feel like something is happening. I feel it in my bones," he concluded, even though he knew his friend was lost in thought.

OOC:I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts (except for the girl that's allergic to peanuts.

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
OHYEAHMRKRABSDownfall of the ClanOHYEAHMRKRABS

“Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance at least. You could lie there thinking: Well, at least I'm not dead.”

Kenta had spent a few days wandering the desert. He had not where to be and definitely no where to go. No home. No responsibility. No love ones. There was just he, himself, and hisself (even though that is not a word.) "Sand, sand, sand, sand, sand, and sand. Sand as far as the eye can- well hello there," he said. He saw the shimmering of Suna on the horizon. "That must be my new destination."
Trudging through the sand, he could only dream of water and a good meal. But, of course, he had to figure out where to stay first.
He walked through the main gates and talked to the guards briefly. It wasn't about much. He asked about their families and whether they were well fed or not. And then he was off again.
Kenta was not as well versed in the traditions and history of Sunagakure as he wished to be. He did not even know who the current Kazekage was; so when he walked up to Gaara, he wasn't expecting too much of a formal conversation.
"Do you know where I could get some cheap boarding at?" he asked.
Kenta figured he could get some help through the ninjas, so the training grounds was the place to look. He noticed a girl on the ground. "Ah, miss, shouldn't you be in the kitchen? That is a much safer place for someone of your gender."

"No, no, no... Death is...not. Death isn't. You take my meaning. Death is the ultimate negative. Not-being."

LOCATION Suna's Training Grounds
COMPANY Gaara and Hikari
OOC

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hikari Yu

Suna's Anbu

Hikari just stared at the beautiful scenery. Hikari did noticed another signature but ignored it. She blinked a couple of times before shaking her head "I'm not that type of person" Hikari spoke before doing a back stand and landed on her feet. Her brother would of shouted 'show off' at Hikari.

With: Gaara / a strange man
OOC: blah short and weird for no reason

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hinata Hyuga
Leaf Chunin

Hinata waited as the woman said she did not mind Hinata tagging along, especially if she was from the village. She nodded walking over onto the path the girl was on.The girl said she was going, and that she could follow her if she wanted. Hinata did just that. Hinata followed the girl back to Konoha. The girl looked over at Hinata told her that she had no intention of harming the village and that she was just looking for information so she could just watch her if Hinata wanted. I still don't trust her...although if she wanted to cause harm she could have taken me as a hostage and gained entrance to the village that way...although we met by chance. Hinata was thinking it over, when the woman introduced herself as Yako, although told her if she didn't care about knowing her name that was fine too. " N-nice to meet you Yako, my name is Hinata." She introduced herself as well. She was getting better at overcoming her shyness, it was mostly towards Naruto really.

[ooc: Sorry it took so long lol]

User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gaara
-Gaara's Song-

Gaara watched the man walk up to him and Hikari. When the kazekage opened his mouth to reply to the man, he was baffled by what he said next. It took him a second to recalculate.

"Our best lodging would have to be a couple miles from here, past the market. It has been a temporary home for some of the greatest ANBU, including this one," he said, motioning to Hikari.

"She's one of our best," he concluded, trying to steer the man away from making another sexist remark.

OOC:

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
OHYEAHMRKRABSDownfall of the ClanOHYEAHMRKRABS

“Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance at least. You could lie there thinking: Well, at least I'm not dead.”

"Your pronouns can be banana chocolate fudge sundae, you got a v****a, so you are a female by birth," He watched her with scorn. "You can sit back the ******** down because I'm not talking to you."
He turned his attention back to Gaara. He regarded the landscape. The ginger didn't say a direction, so Kenta was left to assume that it was somewhere in the direction of where he came from. "And how much do you assume it will be to stay there?"
He started to take a few steps in the direction of which he came from. "I hope it's this way, if not, I might have to go back over there."

"No, no, no... Death is...not. Death isn't. You take my meaning. Death is the ultimate negative. Not-being."

LOCATION Suna's Training Grounds
COMPANY Gaara and Hikari
OOC im loving being an a*****e gomen

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hikari Yu

Suna's Anbu

Hikari just rolled her eyes at the man in front of her. She knows she is a female. But she is a ninja not just any ninja but one of the best Anbu's in the Suna. Her eyes changed colors and looked at the man suspiciously. "He is very suspicious Gaara i would be careful around him if i were you." Hikari spoke. Her eyes changed back to normal and blinked multiple times so the light could come back.

With: Gaara / a strange man
OOC: again short and weird post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out