Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leloush77's Wife

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tą₭є τћє§є ßяo₭єи wііng§ ąиd lєąяи τо ƒℓy ągąііи...

User Image

Mizuki walked quietly along, using her heightened senses to scan the entirety of her surroundings. She was quite frankly tired of all this mess, and it hadn't even been an hour yet. Durron stopped dead in his tracks and so Mizuki turned on her heels quickly and stared him in the eyes. 'Yes Durron?' Mizuki breathed in deep, closing her eyes, only for them to shoot open once again. "Kakashi!" she gave no other explanation as she hopped on Durrons back and snapped twice. The wolf knew what to do as he turned and ran back towards the gate. It didn't take long for them to reach it. Mizuki leaped off of Durron before he ever stopped and tackled Kakashi. Not in a mean way, but almost lovingly. She rubbed her face into his collar bone and then rolled off of him before he could begin to complain. "Sorry.." she mumbled. It had been a long time since they had been near each other. Durron barked at Kakakshi happily and Mizuki stood to put her hand on his head.

"Oh!" Mizuki's head shot up. "Kakashi-sama, there are some strange people here in the village. People that make Kagutsuchi and Kyuubi stir. They aren't normal... Two of them are with Naruto right now!" she said almost spitting out the words in disgust. She hated when her beast was upset. It always upset her stomach and gave her the worst of feelings of uneasiness and dread. The tailed beast was cruel.

/Edited/

...lєąяи τо lііve frєє

← Mііzu₭іі←

→§₭yЄ→

Tipsy Bunny

User Image

Yako turned her head slightly when she heard someone approach but quickly leave. Pink? Was one of the thoughts that ran through her head as she watched the person begin to take another route. Yako saw no need to follow them, they were probably returning to Konoha, but felt uneasy with her presence. It was something the silver haired ninja was used to. Her gaze moved back to the path in front of her and she continued on her way. She couldn't help but wonder if she could make it past the gates to the village, or if her presence there would cause a lot of problems. It didn't really matter to her, she could always slip in by using her kekkei genkai if it came to that.

It was only a few moment before she heard someone else approach. She turned her head to see a girl with long, dark purple hair and lavender-white eyes. A Hyuuga? She was fed information on all of the major clans by her teacher while she was training to be an assassin. "Lost?" A soft voice rang out. "No, I'm on my way to Konoha in hopes to find some information." It was true, she was currently traveling around to find any information to find the man who left her clan. She knew little about him, so she needed to know more before she could truly go after him. Attack a target blind was stupid. Not to mention, she had no clue where he was at the moment. There was still a lot she needed to find out.

location - forest path | with - Hinata
ooc
N/A

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image
SAYURI XOXOXOXO MAEDA

↓ ✩ ↓ ✩ ↓ ✩ ↓ ✩ XOXOXOX

Kirigakure Rice Farmer Ninja

Sayuri and her team had order a while ago. She noticed Naruto and two strangers walk up to the stall but she didn't say anything. Her genins, on the other hand, started to gossip.
"Who is that?" asked Kiku.
"That's Naruto," replied Shichiro in a hushed voice. "Obviously you know nothing."
"I know something," Kiku said. The two started to fight.
Sayuri was a bit embarrassed, especially when Lady Tsunade showed up. "Hush it you two."
They did. Her genins were in awe. No matter how many times they stood in front of the desk to receive their missions, they were always awestruck by the Hokage of Konoha. Kiku had said many times about how her dream was to become a medical ninja like the Hokage. Of course Sayuri and her team were considered under the Kirigakure district, but if Konoha told them to jump; they would ask how high.
"We can listen in to their conversation, so stay quiet."

XOXOXOX↑ ✩ ↑ ✩ ↑ ✩ ↑ ✩

LOCATIONRamen Shop
COMPANYGenins and the group that's assembling
OOC

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Akira Mayu

The Wandering Teenager

Akira stared down and was looking at her feet. She was completely embarrassed at the moment. "I'm Akira it's nice to meet you too Kiba-kun" She mutter the last part of his name. Following him to the village Akira fiddled with the helm of her skirt. She was not used to talking to males. Especially the person she has a virtual crush on.

She hope that Kiba can understand and hopefully believe her. She can tell Kiba or Akamaru hates cats. She knows because her father is allergic to dogs. Thank god she isn't allergic to dogs also. But she is allergic to nuts.

Mood: worried
Company: Kiba
OOC:

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Ino Yamanaka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Ino's Song~

'Now it's our time to go out and set the world's people free...'

The Hidden Leaf Village would always be refuge to Ino, no matter where she was sent. As much as she had tried to escape the village, she always found herself at those blasted village gates and then, eventually, sipping the same blasted noodles from the same blasted bowls (washed bowls, of course; the same, unwashed bowls would be highly unsanitary). Her home was open to any and all of her friends; however, that day she had chosen to sleep in a little late. Though it was not noon when she greeted the world, it was quite past a (normally) acceptable time for the young Chunin to rise out from slumber. Time to face a day that, for all she knew, would end in eternal slumber.

No pressure, or anything.

Although such an attitude may seem pessimistic, Ino truly believed it to be realistic in a world of risking lives for the greater good. It was both her duty and her honor to serve the Hokage.
The Hokage who would be in for a very rude awakening from all of the ruckus that was spewing out from the town.

She walked out of her flat and towards the flower shop that she had previously worked part time in. There was nothing for her to do at the shop any more; at least, not as of late. Her father had done a large part of the work for her. All she had to do was get stronger and get wiser. However, Ino was attracted to drama like a fly to a rotting daisy. And boy, was there news that day.
There was talk of new people all about. Konoha was a large village, so something this widely discussed must be something to behold!

Walking by the ramen shop, she noticed Tsunade surrounded by a large group of people. Tsunade was a great teacher and an even better leader; nonetheless, she was probably at her brink at the minute. Ino walked into the shop, but did not approach the group. It did not directly affect her, so why bother? She thought of this as she ordered a bowl of noodles for herself and a to-go cup of noodles for Choji, who was never not "starving," to quote him directly.

'... We can do it together, you and me--but mostly me!'

Thinking:Tsunade has her hands full
With: Her thoughts
OOC: Boom.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

☆ ll Konoha's Inuzuka clan
Member of Team 8

Their was something odd about this female he should keep his eye out on her. Akamaru titled his head at Kiba for moment as he stopped in the middle of the path. He can scent something wasn't right here. Enemy? they haven't done anything lately to anyone. Maybe it was those ninjas from the village hidden in the rain again. They have an habit coming this way and picking fights with the ninjas in the leaf village.

"You can scent too Akamaru?" He asked, as Akamaru barked at Kiba as an kunai knife came flying out no way as it landed on the ground near Kiba's feet. He have to do something fast he did not think Akira can fight can she? was she an ninja? he did not see ant type of headband on her also.

"We need get out here..." He grabs Akira's hand then ran off into the forest as he jumped onto Akamaru's back pulling Akira up behind him. "Hold on.." He warned, as Akamaru takes off into the forest.

Mood: Worried
Party: Akamaru / Akira
OOC:

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gaara
-Gaara's Song-

l Kazekage l Leader of the Shinobi United Forces l Jinchuriki l

'I used to be a selfish fool who never understood, I never looked inside myself, though on the outside I looked good!'

Gaara took a day out of his office to stroll around Sunagakure. It was on days like that day where the world needed a chance to sit back and relax. Chaos could come when least expected; however, it was moments such as the one the fella was living in at that point in time that he felt appropriate to let slide like jello off a hot car. Even though his soldiers were one of the most competent groups in the world, the jinchuriki found it necessary to patrol, to enforce, and to look mighty fine doing it.

The village was a dry one, but a live one. Though not getting the traffic that Konahagakure regularly recieved, it was still a very populated, very frequented village. The village saw the kind of cross section of civilizations that many other villages would (and most likely have) died for. News had not gotten back to him yet about the goings on in the Leaf Village. If Gaara lived in modern times, he would shake his fist in the air and say, 'curse you, old media!' However, he did not live in that time frame and just dwelled in the temporary bliss of ignorance.

He walked past the training grounds--an area that he admired most as the beginning of the future. Such people who stepped foot onto the grounds were guaranteeing the safety of his citizens and allowing the Sand Village to see another day. He couldn't help but notice, however, that there was one trainee who was sitting on the ground. With gentle movements, he walked towards the girl and tilted his head. "Is everything alright, Hikari? Have you exhausted yourself?" He asked, taking a step towards her. He showed genuine concern for his friend, especially after all she had done for him.

'Then we met and you made me the man I am today'

Thinking: I guess I'll go grab a medic.
With:Hikari[/red]
OOC:Edited

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hinata Hyuga
Leaf Chunin

Hinata listened as the person- a woman- explained that she was not lost, but heading to the Leaf Village. "Oh I-I see." She replied, taking a few steps closer. Upon further inspection, the girl had white hair. Hinata couldn't tell how old the girl was, but she sounded young. Maybe around the Hyuga's age. "Well... perhaps I could go with you. I'm from the Leaf Village." Hinata explained, a soft smile on her face. "If-if you don't mind that is." Hinata added quickly, trying not to offend the woman. If the woman was telling the truth, she wanted to keep an eye on her...just in case. The girl seemed to know her way to the Village, and Hinata wasn't sure how. It was a bit suspicious in her opinion.

Tipsy Bunny

User Image

Yako tilted her head slightly, "Go with me?" She questioned. "I don't mind. There's no reason to say no, especially if we're going to the same place." She could tell the Hyuuga girl was examining her closely, suspicious of her, but it did not bother her. Suspicion was natural, it would be worrisome if the other hadn't been suspicious. She turned forward, and began walking. "I'm going now, follow if you wish." She spoke as she moved forward. She did not want to spend anymore time standing around than she had to. Konoha might hold the answers she seeked, but if not, she'd leave and travel somewhere else to search for information. It was as simple as that. She meant no harm to the village, though some would probably doubt her, she would not mind. Entering the village normally would be nice, that she would not deny, but if she had to sneak her way in, she was not adverse to doing so. She would not kill anyone, simply use her kekkei genkai. She only killed when necessary, which usually meant when she was on a job. For the most part she could get a way with trapping someone in a genjutsu, which was nice, as killing could bring up more problems than necessary. She was trained not to care about who she had to kill, that didn't mean she was trained to kill anything that stood in her way. Stop and remove them, yes, but not kill unless it was unavoidable.

Yako turned her attention back to the Hyuuga, "Do not worry, it's not my goal to cause any harm; your demeanor gives away your nervousness. I was not lying when I said that I was only seeking information. Watch me if you must, I don't mind." She told the other. It would be better to tell the other the truth and get her to see she meant no harm. Having a Konoha ninja, especially a Hyuuga, on her said would make it easier for her to get into the village. She would not lie to the girl or try to manipulate her, simply tell her the truth and hope it was enough. If not, plan B was still an option. "You may call me Yako if you wish. If you don't care about my name, that's fine as well." Her voice was the same, calm and soft tone as earlier.

location - forest path | with - Hinata
ooc
N/A

Invisible Seeker

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Where: Ichiraku Ramen - Konohagakure-- | --With: Lady Tsunade, Luna, Coop, Ino [Sorry, did I miss someone?]-- | --Doing: Questioning-- | -- OoC: I'm confused...

Naruto nodded to the mysterious girl feeling famished himself. He wondered if these two even had any money on them as they looked like they might, but he had a feeling that they didn't. Just as he sat down on a bench, ready to order a bowl of miso soup, the three of them were interrupted by the woman they were seeking out. 'Speak of the devil,' Naruto thought. Hokage Tsunade stood behind him. Naruto was surprised that she would even be allowed out of her office because of right hand, Shizune, always harping on her to get her work done.

When she handed Luna a scroll, the young blond drew his brows together and gave her an odd look. Did she know the two of them? Before letting Luna read the scroll aloud, he spoke, [b"How did you know where we were?" It was a stupid question with an obvious answer but his curiosity was piqued with the two strangers beside him. He also felt the presence of several other strangers entering or coming close to entering Konoha. What was going on?

Noticing Ino, Naruto waved to her. They weren't really close, but she had toned down on picking on him since he had come back.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

➸ The Copy Ninja - Jonin Leader of Team Seven ☠

Before he can even reach the gates he got tackled to the ground by none other then Mizuki. Making a loud ommff sound he message his now sore head. "Strange people here in the village seems to me you need to stay calm the whole time." Kakashi spoke. Getting up and dusting himself off Kakashi sighed.

"Lets go meet up with Naruto and the others then. Shall we?" Kakashi spoke with boredom. He can get ramen to eat before doing something else. It might be best to just go with the flow. He patted Durron's head and knelted down he was then tackled again. Oh dear not again Kakashi felt a bit dizzy now that his head is starting to feel funny.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hikari Yu

Suna's Anbu

Hikari felt the signature of her brother but then disappear. Hikari had it for a moment but she couldn't feel his charka signature anymore. Sighing in disappointment Hikari concentrated again. 'Remember sis focus on the inside don't keep your eyes open.' Thats right she was starting to focus with her eyes closed.

She then felt another signature. But not just any signature this chakra belonged to none other than Gaara. Her childhood friend and Kazekage getting up and dusting herself off Hikari bowed in respect before looking at Gaara. "I'm fine Gaara just trying to find out where my brother is." Hikari spoke to Gaara.

They both knew her older brother went missing. And Hikari is trying to find him with her shadow eyes. But it looks a bit to hard for her to keep up with his signature. Hikari sighed in her eyes changed back to normal which was light blue with a hint of green in them.

location - Suna's training grounds
With: Gaara
OOC:

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Akira Mayu

The Wandering Teenager

Before she was about to ask what is going on. Her thoughts were answered when a kunai knife came flying out of no where. Landing near Kiba's feet. Akira was then dragged by Kiba and was now riding on Akamaru. Gripping her grasp on Kiba she can feel her skirt almost flying up.

Gulping in fear she pulling her skirt down. "I am." Akira spoke a bit late. It was then she felt a string of pain on her side. Yelping in pain she gripped Kiba tighter. Not knowing their was a kunai that landed on her side.

Mood: emotional fearful
Company: Kiba
OOC:

Leloush77's Wife

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tą₭є τћє§є ßяo₭єи wііng§ ąиd lєąяи τо ƒℓy ągąііи...

User Image

Mizuki only nodded to Kakashi's request. She would never tell him no. But what would happen if they arrived and Mizuki couldn't control her anger. People that shhe didn't know were in her village. Possibly threatening the lives of her people. Being as high in rank as ANBU, and on top of that, being a jinchuuriki, she felt that she had every right to be upset. They walked in silence to the Ramen shop. Durron too was eerily quiet. Even passing through the many villagers of Konohagakure, some good, some bad. Normally Mizuki would take down the bad ones immediately but there seemed to be another threat at hand. Or so she may have thought. There was no real way to be sure, yet. Only that the beast inside of her and the beast inside of Naruto didn't like these new "travelers". She snorted at the thought as they approached the large group that was gathering around Ichiraku and Tsunade.

Mizuki left Kakashi's side for only a brief moment. She had to know. She approached Naruto from behind and whispered something inaudible to anyone else. "Are these... people" she spat the word people as if it weren't true. "Stirring Kurama... just like they are Kagutsuchi?" she whispered. She waited long enough for an answer and slid effortlessly away, unseen by anyone; probably the entire time. She went directly back to Kakashi's side. That was the only place she felt truly safe.

/edited/

...lєąяи τо lііve frєє

← Mііzu₭іі←

→§₭yЄ→

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items