• Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱
┌♥ ▬ Sadistic Intellegent Artistic Easily Angered ▬ ♥┐

╔═════════════════════════╗

☠ Tell me my dear, do you bleed Red? ☠
╚═════════════════════════╝

“A puppet?” Looking slightly confused at the little girl’s statement, Solaris suddenly got a look of excitement on her face when Eleanor admitted to being a test gone wrong. “My my, you are intriguing little one.” Ignoring the small urge to try and dampen her excitement over the fact the girl had actually died and come back, Solaris licked her lips and rocked back and forth as she thought. “Such an interesting being, I must say you catch my fancy. Never mind the fact that you cannot cook or treat my subjects medically, you’ll learn.” Tapping her chin as she watched the little puppet girl, Solaris snapped her fingers. “Now the question remains, do you have a soul?”

╔════════════════════════════════╗

☠ Don't answer that, I prefer to know First Hand
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Velociiraptor

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia
══════════════════════════════════════

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

Crimson hair brushed against her face making her face seem much more paler then it actually was,flicking the bothersome strand from her face she clasped her bare feet with both of her hands the warmth quickly spreading from her hands to her ten now toasty little piggies. She smiled confident in her own abilities he stomach growled loudly echoing off the now silent walls save for the whimpers,groans and snores the other nearby slaves were making. Pushing her way quietly to the front of her cage where the light did little to comfort her. Instead leaving her olive eyes bothersome,squinting back her eyes fought to filter out the harsh light that now stung her eyes. Tiny delicate hands clasped the bars to her cage as she peered out cautiously the coast was clear although weak she was sure she could manage to spare some of her power in the effort in her escape. But she had to be quiet,quick and most of all patient. Closing her eyes she focused she hadn't had food in nearly 3 days and it was beginning to take it's toll on her body but she had more then enough will to make something happen if at least for a short while. A small and very much stinky dead rodent poked it's way from beneath the now fresh earth it dug it's self from. A smile threatened to ruin her concentration she willed the smile away focusing once more on the tiny rodent that she had just barley brought back but time was of the essence. The rodent peered at her with now empty sockets and half decayed limbs but he would do just fine,quickly the little guy scurried to the farthest corner of her cage burrowing a hole she had started only a few days prior. It wasn't big,or even deep but she was a patient person and she was sure that in time she would get her freedom.

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:In cage
Emotions: Nervous,angered,fearful
With: re-animated mouse

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice turned around seeing his head down, "Devon." she touched his shoulder, she took a glance at the paper work. "You have important paper work to work on." she rubbed his shoulder. "I'll make you a cup of coffee. " she smiled and waited for him to wake up.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus sat with her and listened to her, deciding what to do next. " you know you attitude stinks, and I can either have you be nice and companionable or stick you back in that tank till you brains are mush. I would rather have you willing companionship but I can and will have your cooperation one way or another, do I make myself clear?he gently picks up her hand and just hold it.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Thinking about the new question, Eleanor looked down ever so slightly and brought her hand to her chin. ➥“I think so....” She wasn't quite sure if she had a soul or not. How would one determine that? Well...She wasn't a robot. That's for sure. Eleanor continued to sit there in thought, wondering how she could tell if she had a soul or not.
                                              ooc ::

Evil_4_Dummies

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

Tick ..tock.,it almost felt as if she could hear the tiny arms of the clock ticking away,but that was impossible there was no clock in the room at least not where the slaves were it would only give us something to look forward to. Instead they too pleasure in taking away our time as well grimacing she peered back making sure no one was in sight and that could possibly delay her plan,although pitiful was still a plan none the less. "please go as fast as you can" she beckoned at the re-animated rodent who steadily made progress in the hole she patiently dug. She needed five more minutes tops and all would be good for the day she could try again tomorrow,if her strength didn't fail her and if she received food. As if acknowledging her please the rodent began to dig faster she was surprised that it;s tiny legs lasted even this long she was sure that she would have to find a replacement animal this task would be the easy part but mustering the energy needed to support both her life functions and re-animating this now deceased life would be a challenge especially on a empty stomach.
❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

With: Alone

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDevon mumbled a few things under his breath. DIdn't aknowledge Alice as she shook his shoulder. He just wanted to sleep. Folind his arms under his head, he drifted off into a deeper sleep, looking almost like a peaceful child as he did so. ((writers block for devon))

xxRolling her eyes, Crystal calmly said "and I can easily make sure your soul burns in the deepest and coldest pits of hell for eternity." She pulled her hand away from him and got up from her chair. Crystal wouldn't be convinced that he only wanted her coroperation, for all she knew, it could be just as a toy! Not as a person, that was the last thing she would want. She gave him the cold shoulder and started to walk away.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus stops smiling and grabs her arm paralyzing her and catching her and carrying up to the pool deck. He strips off her swimsuit and rebinds her arms, then asks "anything you want to say before you go in, Miss smart mouth? he listens to her and puts a ball in her mouth and the isolation hood on her head and then puts the dive helmet on her before shackling her on the bottom and let her enjoy her own thoughts for a few days.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice looked at him and crouched down in front of the desk, "Devon." her blue eyes were plastered on his face, he looked like a child that had wore himself out. "Devon, lets get this done together." she shook his arms again, the work on the desk seemed really important and the last thing she wanted for her new master was a good chewing out in front of her. "I'll help out as much as I can." her tail dropped a bit as she shook him a third time, she thought about what would wake him up. She rushed out the room and brewed a few cup of coffee, setting it down away from his papers she pulled him up by his shoulders "Wakey Wakey." she tickled his cheek with her tail as she reached over to get the coffee "Heres some coffee, I'll perk you right up." she giggled, and watched him again.

Shoujo Fatcat

User Image

x
o
x
o
x

gaia_angelleft Reena gaia_nitemareright
x
o
x
o
x

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Louder, louder the voices in my head Whispers taunting All the things you said. Faster the days go by
and I'm still Stuck in this moment of wanting you here. Time,In the blink of an eye.You held my hand, you held
me tight Now you're gone And I'm still crying. Shocked, broken I'm dying inside

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o

xoxo Reena had been quite for some time after one of the mistresses came over. Obviously she didn't want any attention drawn to her but when Sol started talking to the woman it would seem she'd look at her ever now and then. Good god, Reena wished the woman would just leave. Why was that? Well it meant that the woman didn't want them. If so maybe this place would tired of her and kill her.

xoxo Whoa, kills a bit harass isn't it? For most but not Reena. The girl never truly wanted to be free, as a child yes she longed to be free but now that she was older she just wanted to die. If she was set free what good would she do to the world? What good would the world do her? She couldn't read, she couldn't write and she probably wouldn't be able to take care of herself or a house of her own. Hell, she'd need help with her people skills and her 'mommy' issues. Oh well, she just hoped this woman didn't speak to her and will go on her way." "

xoxo

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o
x
oxoxoxoxoxo
Shadows linger Only to my eye.I see you, I feel you Don't leave my side. It's not fair Just when I found my world. They took you,
they broke you, they tore out your heart! I miss you, you hurt me You left with a smile Mistaken, your sadness Was hiding inside.
Now all that's left Are the pieces to find, The mystery you kept, The soul behind a guise!

Why did you go?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱
┌♥ ▬ Sadistic Intellegent Artistic Easily Angered ▬ ♥┐

╔═════════════════════════╗

☠ Tell me my dear, do you bleed Red? ☠
╚═════════════════════════╝

Tilting her head curiously as she watched the girl looked down in thought, Solaris quirked her lips up into a smile at her answer. “Ah, very good little one, it is quite a tricky question.” Biting her lower lip as she began thinking, the dark haired Mistress stood up and brushed her hands down her pants. “Well then, I believe your uniqueness might just be what I’m looking for.” Turning to look around for a guard who might have held the key to the girl’s cage, Solaris lightly tapped the metal bars on her chosen slave’s cage. “Hopefully you’re a quick student who can pick up the other traits I desire in a slave.” Moving from the cage and catching the attention of a guard, Solaris gave the duo a sly smile. “You there, I need the key for this young one’s cage…please call attention to the proprietor of this store and direct him towards me.” Giving the men a wave as she stalked back towards her intended slave, Solaris gave the girl a brighter smile. “Well then little one, seems you’ll be leaving this place with me.”

╔════════════════════════════════╗

☠ Don't answer that, I prefer to know First Hand
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Velociiraptor

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1

A spark of excitement made it's way through Eleanor's body as she heard the words she'd been waiting for. She would finally get out of this nasty shop and breath the fresh outside air. She didn't really understand the feeling that was going through her body. Scooting to the back of the cage as the Guard unlocked her cage, Eleanor grabbed her doll, so she wouldn't forget it. A faint smile played upon her lips as she started to crawl out of the small dusty cage.
                                              ooc ::

Evil_4_Dummies

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxGroaning softly, Devon sniffed and smelled coffee near him. He wanted to ignore it, but he soon felt something tickling his cheek. Most of his nerves were pretty much dead to tickling but he chuckled a tiny bit. Sitting up, he blinked a few times, his glasses falling off his face and landing gently on the desk. Tilting his head to the side, he picked up his glasses and slid them back on his face and stared at Alice. "I think it's better you don't... you wouldn't understand the affairs of vampires." He patted her head as he said "but thank you though." Taking a sip of coffee he went back to work.

xxCrystal just glared at him before he tossed her back in the water. Though, as she floated in the water, she thought of revenge. There was no way that she was going to take this kind of abuse... though, she had some feeling in her body... maybe she was starting to get immune to it? SHe wasn't sure at this point. Maybe she should draw his destruction than he'll leave her alone to let her do what she wants... she just wants to draw and go home.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

Clean Tipper

User Image

Sol the Martyr
𝔓rince of 𝔖ight

Sol shrugged his broad shoulders. "Understandable...I assume you aren't used to this kind of interaction. Do you own any slaves?" He was a fairly outgoing creature, which was probably why he was attempting to prolong the conversation. He could tell a question was burning inside Syl, and knew what it was, though she didn't ask him directly. "I was a god once, but..." He didn't feel like repeating exactly what he had told Reena, so he simply trailed off, sighing softly and shaking his head, though he was still smiling. He didn't resent anyone for his fate, knowing full well it was his betrayal that started everything. "I have no regrets..." He said out loud this time, not fully aware that he had said it. With that, he looked up at the woman before him, then narrowed his eyes slightly. Something was off about her, and it had his twin brother written all over it: Lune, God of the Night. "And would it be safe to assume that you are a nocturnal creature?" He asked, tilting his head to one side. He had a hunch that she was a vampire, but didn't want to voice it till he was sure.

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

her concentration wavered weakness taking over leaving behind a dew on her skin and a darkness under her eyes it positively drained her life force. Panting her breath was short as she tried to regain her composure sending the rodent back beneath the dirt where he belonged. A sigh escaped her parched lips her tongue rolling over them in an attempt to moisten them. She grimaced her body ached and she was even hungrier then before;turning away from the lights that brightly lit a pathway for those in search of the perfect pet. The words were strong in her mind making the need to escape even stronger crawling back to the farthest reaches of her cage she panted breathlessly slowly regaining some of the composure and energy she had lost re-animating that mouse or ratit was so far in the decay process she could hardly tell what it was anymore.

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

With: Alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items