Welcome to Gaia! ::

xd Well, I'm much better at 'hating' than 'loving/liking'.
((Wow.. I feel all respected and stuff. XD It looks good. :3 .. I want to eat him, he's kawaii. xDD))
[[ xd Ah, I see. Well, I've never been much of the hating type. Hippie at heart, I've always said.

Except for the 'getting high and wearing flowers' bit. Never quite caught onto that end of the deal.]]
Hmm...I should draw him, I want to. He'd be so plain looking and then I'd go crazy on the eyes with vibrant green and stuff. xd
((I am angst monger extrodinare.. The entire peace-love-and-happiness-schtick never quite caught my fancy, mostly because it was so much funner and easier to be the exact opposite. xD*Edit note* The time is messing with meee.. X.x))
[[ xd Pessimists, the lot of you.

surprised Ah, Korriolus. My character works at a library, too. Fancy having it be the same one? xd Otherwise, with his anti-social tendencies, much interaction won't be possible.]]
((Ah, but we are fun pessimists, are we not? ^^))
[[ whee I can't argue with that.

domokun Say, did the creator mention how many people he'd want before the RPing started?]]
((Nope. But I know there are 12 positions in total, 6 hunters and 6 crusaders. And we have plenty of recruits for when he gets back. xD))
[[ whee Brilliant. Nearly done with my RP sample, even.]]
(( 3nodding Brilliant indeed. At this rate, we'll be up and running by the morrow. I just hope I don't oversleep and miss the fun. xD))
[[ xd Mm, the same here. I suppose I can always avoid cleaning my room for another day.

Anyway... am I the only female applicant? xd How awkward, that would be.]]
((I would hope not. xD I've grown accustomed to playing men, though. *sigh* Such a sad thing. Oh well.. I'm off for the night, seeing as Jilian-chan has just been booted off as well and my head is spinning. I charge thee with keeping the thread alive! XD Nighty night, kiddies.))
[[ xd I'll have to be off as soon as I finish my app.

See you tomorrow!]]
Sorry I didn't reply sooner! I have another RP happening. Guh.

Anyways, yeah, I wouldn't mind the two of them working in the same library. That'd be neat if they became friends during the day. xd Wow, little side-plots. Neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff