Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ xd Ah, s'okay, sorry about not responding to your late response until now, too.

whee Yeeeees, and there will be much angst when my character realizes that the person she befriended during the day is someone who she has to fight against during the night.

whee Wanna see my profile so you know what you're getting yourself into? xd She might be a little too cutesy innocent for your character's tastes.]]
Mwahaha! Angst is good. xd Yes ma'am, please send.
[[ whee So you always up this late, too?]]
Ooh, hot stuff. I really hope I get accepted so I can RP with you.

And yes I am. Night owl right here. xp
[[ xd I hope so too.

Aah, but alas, I'm not actually tired but if I don't go to bed soon I'll never readjust to my regular schedual next week. So I must bid you goodnight. 3nodding

And if you've got AIM, feel free to talk to me whenever. xd IM: Bizarre Lucidity.

'Ta!]]
[ o_o Well, because the thread was kept up for so long, we have three new characters to add, along with the two who were already accepted, to the bio page. We now number four Hunters, and two Crusaders, which is very nice. RPing can start soon, since we have a lot to establish before the fighting actually starts.

I'm very impressed with the pages of chatter. Thanks for giving advice on profiles and such, LinChan, and thanks to all the new people who liked the story. Makes me happy. smile Anyway, I'll update the bio page, and see if we can get a few more Crusaders or possibly even fill all positions before I make the first post. ]
((Well, apparently, if we keep rambling aimlessly, we attract people. xD I don't understand how that works, really, but hey - brings new meaning to word of mouth advertising, ne? But we get to start soon, and that's fun. =^^= *Does a victory pose*))
[ Hopefully we'll get some more people this morning... I'd like another Crusader or two, and maybe a female character, so Yuri isn't the only girl stuck with a bunch of gay boys. sweatdrop Though we have a few bi characters... Oh, and just a general question, do you guys want me to post everyone's profile on the bio page, so we know what we're dealing with? Or would you all prefer everything to come out through RPing? I know some of you have seen other profiles already, so it's up to you. I'm cool with either. ]
((I think posting everyone's on the bio page would be good, but that's just me.))
((I agree. x3 Oh, and if things come down to it, I could attempt to juggle two characters if you want. ..I sound like I'm brownnosing. *Hits self* I'm sorry.))
[ Well, that's two for it. If it comes down to playing two characters, I will let you know LinChan. I may actually come in with my other avatar and play a second character if need be. ]
((I don't think it will come to that. With all this crazy talk going on, everyone will want to join!Right?))
((Of course! Who wouldn't want to befriend psychotic slashers who ramble aimlessly? ^_~))
[ Sounds like a good crowd to me. XD ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces