Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Ah yes, we are the elite of roleplay, aren't we? >P))
((I'm not going to participate i just noticed that noone likes to say bump around here, so just say reserved, its what i did in my RP and it's starting to work out well...without the word bump even once.))
[ Thanks, but I think our aimless chatter gets the job done for the most part. Whether we're doing it just to bump or to actually talk about nothing really. 3nodding ]
((Damn right! After all, isn't this what every RPer aspires to? Rambling constantly for pages? That was always my dream, right from the start!))
((It's my goal to one day chatter past a hundred pages! *Sparkling chibi eyes o' doom* Then, perhaps, my life will be completed! heart ))
((Thanks for the kiss, Lin_Chan!))
[ Ehehehe.. Let's not go that far.. People will think this group is too far along to join, and we haven't even started yet... ]
((All I have to say is this : Spread the holiday love.))
Quote:
[ Ehehehe.. Let's not go that far.. People will think this group is too far along to join, and we haven't even started yet... ]

((I was joking. xD My apologies, I thought it was amusing..))
[ It's okay, don't worry about it. ^^ ... I wish the mistletoe would leave the board already... I think I've gotten all of you at least 5 times..]
((Oh, so now we're just numbers? ;_; I thought we meant mroe to you, Keiranthe-san!

..I think I'm done now.))
[ Of course you're more than numbers.. ^^; And hopefully someone else will join so we can get this started... :/ ]
((are you going to post everyone's bio's or are we going to wait to find that stuff out through RPing?))
[ I need more imput.. If I don't get any today I'll make a decision. ]
[[ 3nodding I have arrived, you may now rejoyce.

.-. More imput? I say you should post the bios so everyone knows who they're talking to. surprised And posting a notice at the very top of the first post stating "RPing hasn't started, more applicants needed" might help a bit too. whee ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff