Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

__________________he is mister loves dirt more than DIAMONDS

__________walks softly && steals hearts

_______________for tonight only!!!
he will lift 10000 pounds

with only ONE finger

User Image User Image

Humming along with him? His ears twitched forward and he sighed in longing. Wouldn't that be nice? To not hum by himself but have the both of them? He would make sure that Victor learned it! His tail flicked and his hooves moved easily in the forest terrain, each of his steps completely silent a very big deal for someone who was his size. He didn't seem to bother the area around him, moving in a way to not even disturb a leaf on the ground if he could help it, but keeping a good pace. Lobo liked Victor he was easy to talk too and didn't treat Lobo differently in his normal form like some people did. Some found him quite frightening but he didn't see it at all.

"Wild flowers that are perfect are hard to find... they go through more then home grown ones. Could be pushed by a harsh wind, or steps on by a stray animal... or eaten by said animal. Finding the perfect one will be hard." Though his shoulders were set with determination. The sound of familiar voices had him drifting closer and soon three others from teh circus were clearly seen.

"Hi..." Lobo didn't talk much and Jordyn was there. His attention was immediately drawn to the tight rope walker, though drifted to the girl as well and then to the human form of Lucian before settling on Jordyn. Out of them all Jordyn's looks pulled him in the most but they were all attractive and he felt kind of stuck out in the open. He moved a bit so one of his long legs was behind Victor, doing his best to hide without outright cowering he stood straight and tall, but his ears flicked nervously. Groups in general were hard to approach but with a group of attractive people (Victor included but he was in deep friend territory).

He found himself unable to say more, though asking about flowers sounded silly right now and he felt like he had interrupted something. His gaze slid down to the bone on the ground and then between the two wolf creatures and felt an odd prey feeling he hadn't felt since he had been able to become a unicorn. Shivering lightly he knew he should probably introduce himself to the girl he had never met, but could only find the courage to stand around like a big creeper.

_______________he runs hot like a FEVER
he runs cold like cellars barefoot

Duck Tarts

DJWUBZY

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image
A t l a n t i s

i ' m xxxx a xxxx k i l l e r
c o l d xxxx an d xxxx w r a t h f u l

╔═══════════════╗

Atlantis startled so badly he almost dropped the box in his scaly hands. He just barely managed to instead clutch it to his chest, heart pounding. J was scary when he yelled, and it didn't sound like yelling yet but it could get there.

He turned around, twisting on his tail to face the oncoming storm. J didn't look happy. In fact, J looked exceptionally annoyed in a way that made Atlantis kind of want to disappear. Instead he breathed in deep, imagined that his breathing somehow granted the cape of a cobra to appear at his back (it didn't), and slithered quickly towards the acrobat before he had to run much more and potentially got even more irritated.

"Oh, J, I was looking for you, I had to keep an eye on my things and I- I realized I still had your things, I'm sorry, they're still safe, here..." He held his arms out, as non-jerkily as he could manage, and offered the suitcase back. "I didn't want to get in the way of people, nobody told me what to do so..." He shrugged lamely, closing his mouth and looking down.

Shut up Atla, he doesn't care about your reasons...

╚═══════════════╝
OOC: Just a warning; I might be going off camping for the next two, three days. I'm sorry for my immanent inactivity, and that bleh posts are kind of bleh and that I didn't respond until late...

i've xxxx murdered xxxx halfxxxxthe xxxx town
leftxxxxyouxxxxlovenotesxxxxonxxxxtheirxxxxheadstones
i'llxxxxfillxxxxthexxxxgraveyards
until i have YOU

Duck Tarts

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

victor ace sinclair
the swift one
the knife thrower

❛❛ Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! But there's still no escape! Oh no! Oh no! What is there to do? ❜❜

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Victor actually listened to the information that was being given to him by Lobo. He nodded, acknowledging what was just said. " Now that you mention it. . . Yeah, they do, huh, " he said in response. Of course, Lobo would be the one to mention such a thing. Victor's eyes glanced on the ground, actually looking for any flowers on the ground. He glanced back to see if there were any flowers back there. Now that the forest spirit had mention it, Victor automatically got cautious on what he was walking on. Plants had feelings too. They're living things. Pretty living things. He didn't want to let them go through more. " Not only are they very pretty, but strong too. . " The red head commented. Lobo probably got him into looking at flowers now.

Voices were heard, and almost immediately Victor knew who they were coming from. That was one perk with being Victor. He recognized people by their voices. He even recognized people by the back of their heads and hair. Except J. J sometimes wore wigs that covered his neck, so he was only recognizable by how he dressed. Walking into the forest, Jordyn, Ivy, and Lucian had come into view. " Oh, " he said. What were they doing in here? Just hanging out?

He felt Lobo's long legs behind him, and Victor glanced up at him. He's been around Lobo and has been friends with him long enough that this was nothing new to him. Victor let a soft smile creep upon his lips, and he let his hand reach behind his back. Gently, he patted Lobo's leg like he usually did when the creature was quite nervous. He turned his attention back to the group that consisted of the tightrope walker and the two werewolves.

" Hello. .~ " The red head greeted as he used his free hand to salute to them. " I hope me and my friend Lobo here weren't interrupting anything. If we are, sorry. "

❛❛ Just come! Just come! I'll help you escape from this world! I'll slash you nice and easy until your eyes show no more! Just come! Just come! ❜❜

Ditzy Witzy

DJWUBZY

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
We shift, pulsing with the Earth
Company we keep
Roaming the land while you sleep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

The female wolf smiled a little as Lucian allowed her to pluck all the debris out of his fur. She kept her blush and quickly covered it by holding a sleeve up to her face. The jacket sleeve did well enough to hide the pink on her face. She just wanted to be sure to hide it from the other wolf.

Luci had then shifted back into his more human shape and mentioned the ringmaster. The ringmaster wants me? For what? She wondered. Ivy looked up at the white wolf again and spoke, "Do you know what it's about? I hope I'm not in trouble." She held her legs to herself again and squeeze them tight.

No one liked being yelled at. Ivy in particular didn't as she had come from an abusive home where nothing but screaming happened. That and physical punishment that now left one eye nearly blind. It was part of the reason she escaped her home to be in the circus. A home much better than the one she started in. She looked up again as others began to join them. The knife thrower and the hulking form of an earth spirit, the strong man. She liked Lobo, he was a gentle giant and a total sweetheart. She edged over so to give him a little more space. "Hello Lobo. It's nice to see you." Ivy said smiling.

She stood up from her suitcase and picked it up. "I'm sorry to leave so soon though. Lucian said the ringmaster wanted to see me about something. If I can I'll come back okay?" The werewolf looked to the other and motioned for them to start moving.

User Image

Bright is the moon high in starlight
Chill is the air cold as steel tonight
We shift, call of the wild
Fear in your eyes
It's better than you realized

Tags
Duck Tarts

Ditzy Witzy

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

User Image

T H E G R A C E F U L X A C R O B A TX

XXXXXXXXXXThe coffee aroma that tickles my nose
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe whiffling spring breeze and the scent of flowers
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAre greeting me (are greeting me), are smiling at us
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYes, while drinking the dew that comes after long nights
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe mere freshness of the grass will make us happy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxxxt h e d i v a X M I S T E R

Jogging and running right when he just got off the train? Yeah, no. Never doing that again. He legs were stiff from staying in one spot in that horrid train. He was an acrobat! A dancer! He HAD to move!

A slight snarl appeared on his face. ' I ******** swear, I need to hire a personal horse. I'll sleep with him, whatever. I don't know! ' The diva started to rant in his head. ' I just need someone to carry me around. Be the carriage to this princess. Okay seriously, I need get to my wagon and relax. ' He looked up to see the naga finally had turned around. ' FINALLY. OH MY CHRIST. ' He noticed the snake creature starting to slither towards him, so J decided to slow down and stop in his tracks. If the other was coming towards him, then he didn't have to walk any further. As Atlantis made his way, J leaned his head back and put his hands together and closed his eyes as if the incubus was praying. " Now God, all I need is some cocktails and a cute boy and I will follow you, " he mumbled under his breath. HAH. AS IF. Note, he's an incubus for the Devil's sake! No way was he gonna do that.

But he would like those cocktails and cute boy now though.

He went back to his suitcase over shoulder and hand on hip position when the naga finally approached. J looked up at the black haired one, who was apologizing. The acrobat can tell Atlantis was nervous. He knew he made Atlantis nervous. He made a lot of people nervous. Especially when was irritated. Did he do anything about it? No. Why? Cause. He had every right to be irritated and if he made the other nervous, he made the other nervous. If there was only one person who wasn't scared of J when he got pissed, it was Dyanero - he is the ringmaster afterall. Will there be anyone who J couldn't yell at? Who knows.

" Save it for later, dear. " He held up a hand to the naga, his light salmon painted nails glistening in nature's light. The makeup box was handed back to him and J took it in his hand. Setting his other leather suitcase down, he opened the box. His blue-green eyes looked at each of its contents. Slowly, checking everything off. . . . And finally, he shut the box closed with a quick hand and looked up at Atlantis. " Everything is still here, so I can't be mad. " He picked his suitcase back up. He wasn't mad. No. He was just irritated. No biggie. ( No, not no biggie. It was a biggie for everyone. ) " I know I didn't tell you to stay put, but surely it's easier for the person who entrusted you with their items to just stay and wait for them. It's harder to have to look for you for just a mere makeup box. " He paused. He put his hand up again. " And don't try telling me that it'd be easier to find people because of senses and height and whatever. I'm an incubus and the only things I have is my beautiful self, a loud voice, and a sex drive as strong as Lobo. So let's not. " Course that's not all he had, but those were the things he was known for. And of course his talent as a dancer and acrobat.

A smile crept upon his face. Swinging the suitcase over his shoulder and makeup box safely in his hands, J finally thanked the naga. " Anyways, thank you, Atlantis. " He turned around to return back to his wagon. But before he left he looked over his shoulder to the other. " You'll have to excuse me cause I've got a wagon full of clothes and makeup and a cocktail waiting to be drunk and it's gonna ME who'll be drinking that. Buh-bye ~! " And with that, J flashed his goodbye smile and was finally on his way to his shelter. ' I swear I stashed a cocktail mix somewhere in one of my suitcases . . '

o o c : : it's okay kitten ; do enjoy your camping trip ~! ; u ;

Your Bloodthirsty Kitten

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I will never forget the words you used to ensnare me
Till my dying day
You'll suffer for this, I swear
I want my innocence back
And I demand
You put my heart back in my hand
And wipe it clean
From the mess you made of me

User Image
Jordyn ☪ Argyle
Androgynous Tightrope Walker

The vampire listened as the two werewolves conversed. Hearing that the she-wolf had been requested to see the ringmaster he bit his lip. He hoped she would be alright as it sounded ominous and not safe at all. "I wish you much luck with that meeting Ivy. Nero seems to be in a bit of a mood at the moment." Jordyn said as he watched her adjust herself and finally stand.

He looked around as others began to join them. The large earth spirit and the knife thrower had joined them. They weren't usually in company with each other but that didn't mean that they couldn't be friends. Jordyn smiled and brushed his hair over his shoulder. "Leaving the midway to explore already?" He asked as it appeared they were going to further into the wood. But then the two stopped and seemed to actually want to join them.

He smiled at Lobo and Victor. The two seemed to be enjoying themselves with whatever they had been talking about previously. "Can I entertain you for the moment?"

And I require
You make me free from this desire
And when you leave, I'd better be the innocent
I used to be
I want my innocence back!

Duck Tarts

Ditzy Witzy

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The sound of your screams make me smile.
The sound of your heart beating fast makes wonderful music.
The sound of your cries makes me sing.
Your powerless to me, you should be scared I do declare!

User Image
Dyanero Dark
~* The Devilish Ringmaster *~

At this point the ringmaster was getting to his limit. The stress of unpacking, setting up the place, and now the twins were all tap dancing on his last nerves. Dyanero rubbed his eyes as he heard the twins open up the cooler and looked around in the contents. He looked up and was about to say not to get anything on the carpet but decided there was nothing he could do as little blood and a little meat fell on it. He sighed and sat back down at his table and watched as the boys hopefully had their fill.

The demon watched as they licked their finders clean and closed the lid. "If you catch up to Pandora, maybe you can still have more fresh meat if you're still hungry." Nero said as he watched the boys a moment longer. They didn't answer him directly but waved goodbye as they left his tent.

He waited for just a moment as to make sure no one else could bother him. The ringmaster snapped his fingers and the blood and meat levitated out and off the carpet and into a rubbish bin. Nero stared at the magic in progress and groaned in pain as a head ache began to flare at his temples. "Where are those damned dogs? I expected this to be a quick fetch request!" He said in aggravation and slammed his fist on the wooden table.

Nero stood again and walked to a cabinet across the tent and threw it open. He eyed all the bottles and jars of strangely colored liquids. He avoided the ones that looked like they had small creatures inside of them and pulled out a bottle with tablets in them. He opened the bottle and took two white pills and swallowed them whole without any liquid. "Soon... they'll be back in a moment and then you can just sleep. Yes sleep will calm you down real good Nero." He said to himself as he closed the door and flopped back down onto his bed.

Come one, come all
To the Carnival!
Much to see and do,
Oh won't you come soon?

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have

Pandora Nightshade
~* Magician's Assistant *~

For the last hour or so Pandora had left the midway just as the ringmaster had told her. Every few steps she took as she changed streets she would toss one of the pink flyers and let the wind take it wherever it pleased. It was dull work but at least she didn't have to stay around and feel the master's wrath. Her eyes were a dull steel gray to match her boredom. Pandora sighed and mumbled to herself, "It seems I get all the light work as I'm nothing more than an assistant to everyone." She tossed a handful of flyers as she rounded the corner and stopped at the steps of the library.

Her eyes peered in the glass door to see it was obviously closed for the night. The demon smiled and scratched a nail on the glass. "Maybe tomorrow I can browse your tomes. I'd love to learn more about this place." Dora looked away from it and turned out just as she heard her name being shouted. She jumped and looked around quickly to see it was the conjoined twins. She clutched the flyers to her chest and breathed in a quick breath. "Hello boys. Nice to see you." She said with a grin, showing pointed teeth.

The worst is just around the bend
And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

User Image

Ditzy Witzy
__________________he is mister loves dirt more than DIAMONDS

__________walks softly && steals hearts

_______________for tonight only!!!
he will lift 10000 pounds

with only ONE finger

User Image User Image

Lobo was more then happy Victor was here. The small pats reassured him more then the shifter would ever know and he felt his shoulders relax a bit, thought stayed somewhat tense. He was glad his friend listened to him and became aware of where his feet fell in the forest. It was moves like these, such conscious decisions to listen to him that made Lobo's friendship with Victor unshakable. Lobo's eyes flickered to the small wolf girl and he nodded. It was good to meet him? A low happy chirp left him at the statement but making the noise at all, half startled him... he had just startled himself .He wanted to tell Ivy that he hoped she wasn't in trouble too... he never wanted to invite the ringmaster's wrath on himself again. Helping with acts he thought were frightening had been enough punishment for him to last a life time.

Jordyn's voice reached them and Lobo jerked his head attention suddenly fixed to the pretty male and he blinked slowly. He did like how Jordyn looked, but that tingling rush of whenever he just heard J's voice wasn't there. Curious... why didn't he want to bring the pretty vampire flowers too? His eyes drifted away and he looked up as he tried to think of the reason why, but Jordyn spoke again and he looked back down at the small male."F-flowers...." He managed a barely one word explanation and took a look at where they were. Kneeling he spotted a white flower and brought his hand down finger's working to give a small tug at the stem but he panicked a bit with people still nearby and the flower squished falling limp in his hands as his strength overwhelmed it.

It had been a pretty snow white flower... but now just mush and he whined lowly. Right, he would need to take more care the next time. Straightening back up he turned his head here and there before spotting a flower in a branch that even HE had to stretch a bit for. Examining it he found the pale blue bud bruised and shook his head. No no, that wouldn't do.

_______________he runs hot like a FEVER
he runs cold like cellars barefoot

Duck Tarts

DJWUBZY
User Image
Double la peine signifie deux fois l'amusement
MISCHIEVOUS TENDENCIES :: LOOSE MORALS ˚

::::::::-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            BE WITH ME. NO WITH ME. NO WITH US. BE WITH US.

They grinned at her jump and laughed in unison their voices oddly at harmony when they were doing so. "You looked so surprised!" Fabin spoke for them and giggled a bit more before leaning in. They didn't have any problem moving into Pandora's personal space and smiled with sharp teeth of their own. "So, you look like you were working hard." Wiggling past he looked into the library window before lifting just his eyebrow at her. Sabin smiled and Fabin mirrored it as they danced a circled around her before finally Fabin threw his arm around her shoulder and moved down the street.

"We were just bored..." "...and hungry and you just are the best thing we have seen all day." They smiled at her together always enjoying her company.

DJWUBZY

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I will never forget the words you used to ensnare me
Till my dying day
You'll suffer for this, I swear
I want my innocence back
And I demand
You put my heart back in my hand
And wipe it clean
From the mess you made of me

User Image
Jordyn ☪ Argyle
Androgynous Tightrope Walker

Jordyn watched as the awkwardly tall spirit. He watched as the arm reached to pick a flower but watched as the flower wilted and died. The vampire frowned a bit as the flower lost its petals but watched further as Lobo picked a different flower, this one survived the plucking. Jordyn watched as the spirit touched the petals of the blue flower and was enchanted to be honest. He wondered how things must be to be able to change, be so strong and yet so gentle. It was sort of... adorable? Though for being a big, soft thing the spirit seemed to have a secret tough side. The vampire knew everyone had their own darkside but tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible. Jordyn looked up at the others and kept the smile on his face. "Is there anything I could do for you?"

And I require
You make me free from this desire
And when you leave, I'd better be the innocent
I used to be
I want my innocence back!

Duck Tarts

Ditzy Witzy

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have

Pandora Nightshade
~* Magician's Assistant *~

Pandora enjoyed the company of the boys. Then again that was mostly because they enjoyed meals together as well as making mischief when not in shows. She leaned gently against them and smiled. "I was a little busy with passing out some of these flyers but with you guys here, we could get this done faster and maybe... get a bite?" She said with a grin on the last part. She didn't get her dinner just yet since she couldn't handle motion sickness earlier and she hadn't eaten when they got to the circus since she got the job to do right away. She wasn't sure if the boys had eaten and wouldn't mind sharing a bit of a body if there were any tasty looking people in town.

The two three of them walked down the street as she tossed a few more papers. "Want to help me out here boys?" She asked as she halved the stack and held out to Fabian and Sabin. The faster this got taken care of, the faster her stomach would be filled and her hunger was getting monstrous by each passing minute.

The worst is just around the bend
And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

User Image

Ditzy Witzy

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

victor ace sinclair
the swift one
the knife thrower

❛❛ Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! But there's still no escape! Oh no! Oh no! What is there to do? ❜❜

Oh, the female werewolf was already leaving. The crimson eyes fell upon the two humanoids, who were getting up and about to leave. The ringmaster? Victor bit his lip. He glanced at the company he had. All their faces held some type of concern. Guess they were all hoping Dyanero wasn't mad at Ivy. But when he looked at Lucian, the male wolf didn't seem too concerned. Since Nero sent Lucian and Lucian didn't seem too worried, did that mean Ivy was okay? Was it just gonna be a simple question? Who knows. Victor just hoped it was going to be a simple discussion.

So far, Victor didn't see any wrong in her. She didn't do anything wrong before ( least that's what he thought ). So far, what the red head thought of her is that she's quite quiet, but still nice. Although Victor did notice how startled she would get if someone approached. She always looked defensive.

The vampire tight rope walker caught Victor's attention by voice, and the knife thrower ran his hand through his hair. " Aah. . " Was all he could manage to answer. What could he say? They walked here to see if they can look at flowers, right? . . Right. He looked up at Lobo, who softly said the word " flowers. " Aah yes. Flowers, flowers. " The search for a very pretty flower has brought here. . " Victor explained, turning back to the androgynous one. " Guess you can join us if you'd like, heh. But Lobo's the ultimate judge here. I think I'm best for snipping them off. " He chuckled a bit, referencing to his razor clawed hands.

Victor looked back up at Lobo, and watched the giant creature spot a flower. It was a pretty flower. A snow white flower. Then again, every flower Victor's seen in his life were pretty to him. A slightly frown came upon the knife thrower's face when he saw the disappoint in Lobo's face. ' Guess he got too nervous and. . squished it. . Aw. . ' He didn't like when Lobo got the least bit upset. He was such a gentle giant, it even tugged on Victor's heartstrings when the other got saddened.

❛❛ Just come! Just come! I'll help you escape from this world! I'll slash you nice and easy until your eyes show no more! Just come! Just come! ❜❜

Ditzy Witzy

DJWUBZY

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

the "snake"

i ' m xxxx a xxxx k i l l e r
c o l d xxxx an d xxxx w r a t h f u l

╔═══════════════╗

Atlantis swallowed and very quietly watched J (not his hips, not his hips, don't look at his hips he can probably feel you look at his hips at least stare at his back) walk away, cases in hand. He took a deep breath, held it, and then proceeded to silently yell at himself for being such a damn pansy.

You're a fifteen-foot long pink train of carnage and death and you quiver like a baby! It's not cute, god damn it, you're terror! You're rage! You're... not even listening to yourself.

He wasn't. He was on a mission now, actually dropping his human torso closer to the ground, to locate exactly where his things were. Now that he wasn't shaking in his metaphorical boots over the rage of the acrobat (which, he admitted quietly to himself, he kind of deserved, he did wander off, he thought he was pretty findable but apparently he hides when he's not paying attention), there was the matter of his two easily misplaced suitcases on his mind. Eventually, he knew, he'd get them. They always appeared. He still worried.

It was all he owned.

╚═══════════════╝

i've xxxx murdered xxxx halfxxxxthe xxxx town
leftxxxxyouxxxxlovenotesxxxxonxxxxtheirxxxxheadstones
i'llxxxxfillxxxxthexxxxgraveyards
until i have YOU

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

lucian luci woof !
the furry one
the circus pet

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucian's tail and ears flickered even more when other circus members came into the forest. Despite being in humanoid form, he still let out a playful bark when he saw Victor and Lobo. If he was in his wolf form, he already would of been on Victor. He would of attempted to pounce on Lobo, but the last time he did that to the giant forest spirit, Lobo didn't move an inch and Lucian just bounced back onto the ground. And all he could reach was the leg. Although, that was in his normal sized wolf form. . He had no idea what would happen of he shifted into his more bigger size.

. . He was gonna have to try that sometime.

Or not. Maybe. Maybe not. He didn't even know if he made Lobo nervous. He knew the other got quite shy around others, and with Lucian being a wolf, did he make Lobo even more nervous? It's possible. But really, he shouldn't really be scared of Lucian. Lucian was Lucian. There was nothing to be afraid of. Unless you're a visitor.

He gave the two a big smile and a wave. He looked at Ivy who was apologizing for already leaving so soon. Glancing back up to Victor and to Lobo, he said, " Yeah, sorry! But, if we can, we'll be back! . . Or I'll bring Ivy back. Or. " He bit his lip as he paused. He was one to blabber a lot, then realize it, then have to pause himself to organize his thoughts. " . . Anyway! " His tail and ears were back wagging and flickering. " We'll see you guys around. . ~ " And with that him and Ivy were heading to the ringmaster.

' Hope I didn't take too long. . . I think I did. . . He's gonna get mad. . . At me. ' He thought as the werewolf duo made their way out of the forest. ' Whoops. '

{ o o c :: post is ewie SO SORRY SOBS. x n x }
DJWUBZY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out