Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
We shift, pulsing with the Earth
Company we keep
Roaming the land while you sleep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

Ivy has been starring at the stars for some time, a smile on her face for once. To herself she even hummed quietly a lullaby she had once heard as a child, though not knowing the words but hummed what little she could remember of the melody. However the time to herself was ended when her black tipped canine ears picked up foot steps coming toward her. She instantly turned her head to the sound and saw someone was walking toward her. Ivy could feel her muscles tighten as she began to get defensive, not knowing if she were going to be berated for sitting around when there was work to be done setting up.

However the feeling stopped when she saw the face of the person walking toward her in the moonlight. It was the tightrope walker. She wanted to say the female tightrope walker when that wasn't quite true. If she could recall she was told by the ringmaster that the walker was really a man that had androgynous looks. The werewolf watched as the tightrope walker set down his boxes and sat down in front of her. She kept her eyes locked on him, poised and ready to grab her things and run away if he threatened her.

The vampire just sat on his box, looked at her and then... ask her for her name? Ivy was surprised the tightrope walker only wanted to know her name. She was impressed that anyone had remotely an iota of interest in her as she was new and nothing special going on other than being a almost blind humanoid. "My name is Ivy Gladenburg. Pleased to meet you Jordyn." She finally replied as nto wanting to keep him from doing any business he may have. Though she doubted there was anything else he wanted from her given he was just sitting around much like she was. "Can I help you mr tightrope walker?"

User Image

Bright is the moon high in starlight
Chill is the air cold as steel tonight
We shift, call of the wild
Fear in your eyes
It's better than you realized

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The sound of your screams make me smile.
The sound of your heart beating fast makes wonderful music.
The sound of your cries makes me sing.
Your powerless to me, you should be scared I do declare!

User Image
Dyanero Dark
~* The Devilish Ringmaster *~

Nero watched as the white wolf left him to go searching for the other wolf. He smiled to himself, knowing he was probably doing it for the bone he was promising. Not that it didn't surprise him as most of the cast functioned like this. Only do the bare minimum, stay out of his way and occasionally do extra things... for a price of course. Why would anyone do anything for free? That's not the point of life. Wasn't it to hoard all your expensive, take from the rich and poor and bathe in all the glory you had? Oh wait, that was just his point in life.

Lost in his thoughts the ringmaster wondered what would the she-wolf say? If she so wanted her own tent she could have one. But if she said no, she would probably continue doing the same thing as Lucian was, sleeping around in different tents. He bit his lip and looked to his pile of pillows and flopped down on them. The cot was plush and comfortable but still was too far on the ground. Perhaps in town he'd send someone to purchase a bed frame so he might have an actual bed for once. "Now who would be performing on opening night... It has to be something big and amazing to gather many visitors." The demon said to himself as he rolled out and stood up again.

He returned to his desk and opened a black ledger book and read over all the names written inside. Each name was written by the actual person. For anyone to join the circus they had to sign away their old lives in this book, joining his carnival and way of life. Of course the pay was great, you got to travel, food and entertainment of all the guests. What else could you possibly ask for? Well probably more money and women, or men if you so chose. But that wasn't a problem so long as you didn't catch the ringmaster in a foul mood. The man bit his lip and thought hard about who would be performing and wasn't sure still. "Maybe the magician. Everyone loves magic tricks. Any maybe the acrobats for shock. The freak show is its own attraction and there isn't much performing that do other than look menacing at the guests." he continued to say to himself as he got lost in his work.

Come one, come all
To the Carnival!
Much to see and do,
Oh won't you come soon?

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

lucian luci woof !
the furry one
the circus pet

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The werewolf was enjoying the pre-made agility course he was running through. Ducking and dodging boxes, giants, others. Jumping over piles and poles and nets, and even the tail of the pink and white naga. His nose still focused on the female wolf's scent. Once he was just right out side the circus area, he slowed down and pause. Ears twitched. Lucian's head lifted up, closing his eyes and his big black nose sniffed the air. Ivy's scent was stronger now. But then he picked up another scent. It was just as strong as Ivy's. Not a female, no. Male. Who was it again? It was familiar, it was, it was! The snow white ears flickered as he began to pick up voices. There was Ivy's yes. Who's the other. . ' Oh, oh! Jordyn, jordyn! ' The wolf opened his eyes, his red eyes looking at the forest the scent has led him to. ' What could they be doing in there? '

Still in his normal sized wolf form, he threw the bone up in the air and caught it again in his mouth, adjusting it, making himself have a better grip on it. Afterwards, he trotted into the forest's bushes. His sniffed the ground, noting the scents were even stronger. Which meant he found them. He made the bushes rustle, which could probably startle the two, who were just conversing with each other.

If the two fellow members were startled, they shouldn't worry. Cause all that popped out of the rustling plants was just Lucian. Who was covered in loose twigs and leaves from the bushes he ventured in. Nothing to be afraid of. Unless he was hungry.

Lucian barked, the sound muffled by the bone in his mouth. His ears flickered and tail wag when he red striking eyes caught sight of the female werewolf and the vampire who was the tight rope walker here at the circus. He sat on his rump quickly to scratch an itch behind his ear with his hind. As soon as the itch got away, he stood back up on all fours and shook himself in attempt to get any rubbish off of his white fur. Course it didn't all work. Some leftover twigs and dead leaves were still leeched onto him.

Tail still wagging and ears flickering, he greeted the two. " Hello, hello ~! "

DJWUBZY

__________________he is mister loves dirt more than DIAMONDS

__________walks softly && steals hearts

_______________for tonight only!!!
he will lift 10000 pounds

with only ONE finger

User Image User Image

Lobo drew hearts that turned into flowers, his mind abuzz with 'baby doll' and 'thank yous' from those lips that he just couldn't stop watching. He stayed near the knife throwers tent seemingly hidden in a corner, but most of the performers would find it easy to see him. He felt happily detached from the world around him. Who knew how long he just sat there in la la lands his fingers tingling and his ears flicking forward as he continued to hum. The song was old and he never knew where he learned it, but when he was happy it came to him and drifted on the wind as he hummed . Just finishing the bouquet drawn out with the tip of his finger he blinked and turned to the knife thrower his body not shifting but his neck more then long enough.

Long wild hair fell over his shoulders in silky waved and he nodded chirping lightly. "I helped someone... someone special." He swished his tail and curled it around him. His eyes drifted up to follow the tight rope walker for a moment before moving back down to Victor. Even crouched over he was pretty tall. He didn't even think on how the words might wound to someone he just helped. Instead he was too busy basking before he stood waving the soot away with his hand. Turning to give the shifter his full attention now he shifted his tail and curled it around his feet.

"Was my humming bothering you, Victor?" He rested his head on his knees ears flicking back to show he was sorry if he had offended the other with his singing. Lobo looked at the other with his shining blank mask-like face and managed to look worried. "You don't need help... on targets do you?" One time he had managed to knock the circus tent down and had to help with many shows to quell the ringmasters anger at him. The knife throwing had been scary, though not as bad as the fire eater... he feared fire more then anything. Still, Lobo could sit still if he had too... it would be easier then many other side projects.

Though, his curiosity was officially peaked as Lucien also bound into the forest. What was going on over there? ... Where was J? He couldn't see the other from his vantage point and for some reason that worried him a bit... hm.

_______________he runs hot like a FEVER
he runs cold like cellars barefoot

Duck Tarts
User Image
Double la peine signifie deux fois l'amusement
MISCHIEVOUS TENDENCIES :: LOOSE MORALS ˚

::::::::-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            BE WITH ME. NO WITH ME. NO WITH US. BE WITH US.

The two were always awake, though it was Sabin this time who was aware of the train stopping and he reached over to shake his other half awake. Fabin yawned covering his mouth with his hand and blinked with his one eye the movement not mirrored by his bother leading to the unnerving reality that they were truly two different people sewn together down the middle. Sabin smiled on moved to stand Fabin used to the motion easily and gracefully making them look in sync. "What to do today?" Fabin spoke his voice a little more melodic then his brother's though they were identical, he had long since sang as one of his pastime and it showed even when he spoke. "Forget that right now, I'm HUNGRY!" Sabin groaned and rubbed their stomach feeling like the zombie they were as the only thing on his mind right now was flesh and now to get some.

The human's were not here yet, they couldn't smell them and it was easy to see they would have to settle for something else... or bug the ring master. Tapping on their lips they smiled as one and moved from the train. First they set up their tent, two tents sewn together they had done the blue and red masterpiece themselves and thought it very amusing! One large bed was in the middle with bags on one side and the other. Though always together they did like different things and depending on the day one would allow the other to usually do what they wanted especially in the safety of their own tent. They were still young boys in body after all... and shared EVERYTHING. It was nice to have the privacy even if there was never truly such a thing when he shared your body with someone else.

Leaving their tent they watched Lucian run off and grinned to themselves. Oh? Was the watch dog away? Giggling to each other they made their way to the ringleader's tent and moved inside. Seeing him reading they linked their hands behind him and closed their eyes voices fluctuating as they spoke to each other out loud so Dyanero could hear. "He looks busy." "Veeery busy. Maybe, we should come back later?" "Oh? Later? But I need something now!" Only Sabin's eye opened and turned to train on the ringleader a sheepish smile on his face.

"Excuse me, Sorry to bother you..." Fabin's eye flicked open half-glaring a contrast to Sabin's soft look. "..but I'm hungry." It wasn't good to make a zombie hungry... he might be inclined to try and eat another performer, though they didn't taste as good as humans. He wasn't easily bought off with bones like the dog either. Fresh screaming meat was what he wanted.

DJWUBZY

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

User Image
Dyanero Dark

The ringmaster closed his ledger and rubbed his eyes. He sighed and as he brushed a hand through his hair as he looked up to see the tent flap open. In walked in the conjoined twins. Names.. Fabian and Sabin? Yes that seemed right. The two often spoke like they were separate entities but they were obviously stuck together with little chance of getting separated comfortably. Nero was about to ask what he could do for them before they spoke up for themselves.

Food, that's what the discussion was about. The problem there was the twins preferred fresh meat, and more importantly had to be human. Most of the circus was not human and any remaining human flesh was not fresh but rather iced and would need to be cooked up. "My dear boys how nice to see you. Would you be alright with cooked meat? Our left over human isn't fresh anymore so it would have to be made into an actual dish.Would that be alright with you?"

Come one, come all
To the Carnival!
Much to see and do,
Oh won't you come soon?

Ditzy Witzy

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

victor ace sinclair
the swift one
the knife thrower

❛❛ Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! But there's still no escape! Oh no! Oh no! What is there to do? ❜❜

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Victor finally fitted on the final set of the claws and he let his arms drop down to his side. His eyes wandered to the ground, where he noticed the flowers that suddenly bloomed there. He figured Lobo had created them. He found it cute, how Lobo's mood were showing through the spirit's actions. Humming and now making flowers bloom right outside the knife thrower's tent. ' How pretty. . ' He said as his light crimson eyes continue to observed the little plants.

Hearing the light chirps from the other, Victor turned his attention back up at the taller one. He was always amazed by the height of his, when Lobo was in his natural state. After years of being in the circus, he really shouldn't be; he's already seen a lot of thing if not everything. But he just did. Victor found a lot of things amazing and cool. Even simplest of things can make Victor smile and comment positively on it. " Someone special, eh? " He began to reply to the other. " Ain't that nice. . ~ Wonder who could it be. . ~ " A smile appeared on the red head's face as lightly chuckled. He watched Lobo's long bushy tail of his curl around the creature's hooves.

Humming bothering Victor? " Bother me? Oh no, not at all, Lobo. . ! " Victor looked back up at the other's white mask. He noticed the ears flick back, showing as if he was sorry to bother the other. " Don't worry about it, it was actually. . Quite comforting, I have to say. " Victor paused, putting his hands behind his back and glancing around the area. His bangs hit his face as a small breeze blown by, which caught him by surprise. " Op. Heh. " He carefully moved his hair away from his face. One may think it was difficult having those claws on, especially when you have to touch your face. But Victor learned how angle them carefully in order not to make your face bleed or any part of your body as well as not snip any hair off. First time he had them, his face had bandages patched here and there.

Putting his hands behind his back, he said, " The targets. . ? " He glanced back to the inside of his tent and looked at the crate that held his wooden targets. The already used ones were used for target practice while the newer ones were used for actual shows. He looked back at Lobo. He noticed the other was looking in the direction where Lucian had run off to ; the forest. He also noticed the other seemed to be looker for someone else. Victor wasn't sure who, but it wasn't his business really. " Well, I guess some target practice wouldn't hurt right now. . But you sure you wouldn't want to walk around a bit and explore the new place? We did just get off the train and finished up, wouldn't hurt to tour around. " The red head slightly shrugged. " I don't mind either way. A break is always nice though. . . We could also catch up with the others too. . Up to you. "

❛❛ Just come! Just come! I'll help you escape from this world! I'll slash you nice and easy until your eyes show no more! Just come! Just come! ❜❜

Ditzy Witzy

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I will never forget the words you used to ensnare me
Till my dying day
You'll suffer for this, I swear
I want my innocence back
And I demand
You put my heart back in my hand
And wipe it clean
From the mess you made of me

User Image
Jordyn ☪ Argyle
Androgynous Tightrope Walker

The tight rope walker waited patiently for the girl to reply until finally she had. Ivy! That's what her name was. How could he come up with those other horrid names for such a pretty girl. "I thought your name were such names that do not suit you." He smiled at her and offered her hand to her. "Do you really feel so down about being in the carnival? You seem so sad the way you hide away from people. Much like what I did when I was a new member years ago." Though all that was true he wondered if she was bothering her with all this. "Ivy, would you like to come with me to my tent for tea?" Jordyn asked just as there was rustling in the bushes. The vampire turned his head and was surprised to see the other werewolf of the circus, Lucian. He wasn't overly fond of him as he seemed to act more like a puppy and actual dog than a wolf of higher stature. "Greetings Luci." He said with a smile and glanced over to Ivy who seemed more amused to see Lucian than he had. "Is there something I can do for you Lucian?"

And I require
You make me free from this desire
And when you leave, I'd better be the innocent
I used to be
I want my innocence back!

Occ:: Ahh short post is short @.@

Duck Tarts

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
We shift, pulsing with the Earth
Company we keep
Roaming the land while you sleep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

She was impressed that Jordyn had been taking any interest in her at all. Ivy smiled a little bit and shook his hand gently. "Thank you for even saying hello to me Jordyn. Not many people bother talking t me at all." She said as she pulled her legs to her chest and looked up at him. Ivy propped her chin on the knees and watched him for a moment. She thought about his offer of tea and figured it would be best some other time.

She too heard noises from behind her and glanced over her shoulder. From the bushes a white dog came out. Well not quite a dog, more like a wolf. Her cheeks flushed as she saw it was Lucian. Her heart went up into her throat and her stomach was flip-flopping. Was this what it felt like to be around someone you had feelings for? She hadn't felt like this close to at all as the last time it happened it was because she was sick. She thought she was feeling better though.

"H-hi Lucian." Ivy said as she watched him move closer to her. She looked at his coat and saw the sticks and leaves sticking out. "You have.. stuff in your fur." She said quietly as she reached out to start gently pulling the things out of Lucian's coat.

User Image

Bright is the moon high in starlight
Chill is the air cold as steel tonight
We shift, call of the wild
Fear in your eyes
It's better than you realized

Duck Tarts
__________________he is mister loves dirt more than DIAMONDS

__________walks softly && steals hearts

_______________for tonight only!!!
he will lift 10000 pounds

with only ONE finger

User Image User Image

The flowers turned to ash when he pulled his finger away and he gave a small huff at the reminder of his magic. His ears flicked shyly when the other wondered allowed who could be making him feel this way and he resisted turning his eyes to J, keeping himself fixated on Victor. He blinked slowly and fidgeted looking a bit nervous at the idea that someone would find out. He didn't want to bother J, or inconvenience him with the idea that Lobo might like him. He shifted one of his hooves in a circle, uneasy with the whole idea of doing more then talking and admiring him from afar for now.

He watched the flash of metal curiously. Why did Victor where those anyways? He wanted to ask but maybe it was personal. Though he hummed lightly and happily when the other said his humming wasn't bothering him. That was good! Comforting even? Lobo blinked shyly and covered his face with one hand at the compliment , shocked by it more then anything. "Oh... thanks!" Could this day get any better? Not only had be spoken to J but he got a compliment! His tail swished beside him almost too overcome to keep in place.

It was up to him? Standing he towered above the other male and stretched his head up to look around. His eyes caught J for a moment and he felt a fluttering in his chest before he turned towards the forest. Blinking down at the ash around his feet now he nodded making up his mind. "The forest... I would like to visit it." It had been a long time since he had set foot in a forest... he had avoided the ones in Canada since the wildlife was very active but here he didn't feel that same trepidation.

He walked slow so Victor could easily keep strides with him. "I wonder what kinds of flowers bloom here?" Would J like any of them? His mind buzzed at the idea and he shifted nervously. It had to be the prettiest one he could find.

_______________he runs hot like a FEVER
he runs cold like cellars barefoot

Duck Tarts
User Image

::::::::-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"NO!" Both of their voices mingled into a double timbre that was quite unsettling if you weren't used to it. Their face looked whole as they both pouted at the same time and crossed their arms with each other. Their stomach hurt... they were hungry, cooked would be better then nothing but the picky eaters didn't WANT to settle! "Dripping blood..." "...and fresh flesh." Fabin stomped his foot adding to their tantrum. "We need it" Well in truth they just really WANTED the fresh flesh and they were willing to bow , scrape, beg, and whine until they got their way... and to annoy the ringleader a bit.

Give them some time and they would settle for the cooked meat, but it was always a chore to get through their antics. Plus, they soaked up the negative attention like it was rain and they needed it to grow into a beautiful plant. It was Sabin's turn to stomp his foot, two lightly glowing red eyes narrowing as he pouted. Sticking out the stitched but still full and pouty lower lip.

DJWUBZY

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

User Image
Dyanero Dark

Dyanero folded his arms and looked at the boys. He narrowed his scarlet eyes and tapped his fingers against his elbow. He was not pleased to hear the response he got from the twins. He so hoped things would be simple for them to take the offered meal as to settle. But of course being like small children they would have to make things difficult. "If you want fresh meat you'd have to find someone who would be willing to go into the town and find someone to your liking and bring them here for you to eat on. Now would it be polite to eat the people before opening night?" He was attempting to make a point as he really did not feel like making the people of Nightsdale so nervous they wouldn't come to the carnival. That would be bad for business.

The ringmaster leaned against his table and kept his gaze on the twins. "Either you'll have to settle for a cooked meal or make a bad guest out of yourselves." The man said as he looked down at his fingernails. After this discussion he imagined Sabin and Fabian would take the cooked meal. But then again the thrill of the hunt may make them even more happy. At that thought he sighed and unfolded his arms. "Tell you what, if you want fresh meat and won't settle for cooked, find yourself someone that's fine with hunting. Either that or catch up with Pandora. I had her go into town to pass out flyers. You know how she likes fresh meat just as much as you two."

With all this talk Nero would be better giving orders to set up any remaining tents. Perhaps even start opening the show with this amount of stress plaguing his mind at the moment.

Come one, come all
To the Carnival!
Much to see and do,
Oh won't you come soon?

Ditzy Witzy

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

victor ace sinclair
the swift one
the knife thrower

❛❛ Run! Run! Run as fast as you can! But there's still no escape! Oh no! Oh no! What is there to do? ❜❜

The curiosity of knowing who Lobo's special someone was made the forest spirit nervous, Victor noticed. Lobo presented nervous movements, the knife throwing noticing that the taller one was fidgeting. Oops. Shouldn't have done that. Victor rubbed the back of his neck and glanced aside. ' A-Aha. . Got him nervous again. . ' The clawed hand dropped to the young man's side. This awkwardness wasn't new to him. Victor was an awkward person. He knew that. He made things awkward. He talked awkwardly. He sometimes moved awkwardly. He was just awkwardly awkward. Unlike the other talents and freak shows here at the circus, Victor wasn't at all. . That interesting. 'Least that's what he thought. If anything, he could be easily be mistaken for a simple human who had a knack for sharp things. Only thing that set him aside was his ability to shape shift. Which he didn't use much, unless he found the need to or mostly, for his shows. But so far, it wasn't an issue. He wasn't really made fun of. Some others teased him, but he didn't mind. Usually.

'Least in front of him.

The crimson eyes were looking up upon Lobo again as the humming begun again. Victor smiled at the melody, again, finding it comforting all over again. " Heh, keep doing it, and maybe you'll find me humming along. " Putting his hands on his hips, he glanced up at the sky. A small breeze passed right by again, the red bangs getting in his way of sight. " Really. . . I just. . " He mumbled before blowing his hair away. He slightly frowned when the strands made its way back against his face. If J was here, the acrobat would of already tied Victor's bangs up on top of the shifter's head. Like a lil' samurai's.

Note: He's done that many times. In front of many of the members.

Running his hands through his rouge colored hair, he looked back up at Lobo. " The forest. . ? " He repeated, turning his own attention to the place. " Alright. Not a problem. . ~ " Once the 10 ft tall creature started to make its way toward the destination, Victor quickly turned around and let the tent flaps of his tent fall down. He left it open when he was inside and closed it when he was out. He caught up to Lobo, noticing he was walking slowly for Victor to easily walk alongside him. Victor, of course, appreciated the consideration.

" Flowers? Hm. . . " His mind pondered for a few seconds as he slowly rubbed his chin. " . . Guess I'm the worst person to ask about flowers. . " He said. He chuckled at himself and slightly sighed. Victor liked flowers, he did. But he had no knowledge of them. Nothing more than soil, water, and they were either pretty or very pretty. That was it. He rubbed the back of his neck. " But I'm sure whatever flowers grow here, they're attractive in every way. "

{ o o c :: SORRY IF VICTOR'S POSTS ARE ALWAYS SO MEH AND AWKS HE'S VERY AWKS. }

❛❛ Just come! Just come! I'll help you escape from this world! I'll slash you nice and easy until your eyes show no more! Just come! Just come! ❜❜

Ditzy Witzy

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

lucian luci woof !
the furry one
the circus pet

The tight rope walker had greeted him and not so long after the other werewolf had stuttered out a hello. Lucian's head nodded back. His ears perked, his attention turning completely to Ivy who was helping him take the rubbish off his fur. His tail swayed side to side as each twig and dead leaf was being picked off the sea of fur. " Thanks, Ivy ~ " He told the other in a muffle voice - caused by the bone he never seemed to let go of - when the last bit was plucked.

The other was finished and the white werewolf shook himself once more. Setting the bone down, he sat down on his rump before he shifted into his humanoid form. The once glowing red eyes turned a shiny bright silver. Ears and tails were still intact and were still flickering. He glanced up at Jordyn. " No, nothing. But Ivy could do something for me, " he finally responded. His eyes turned to the young lady. He didn't say anything to her, but he still held that small smile of his.

Ivy was pretty. She was. Lucian always thought she was a pretty lady. Both in humanoid form and in wolf form. She had pretty hair, pretty eyes. Pretty fur, pretty ears. A pretty tail. They didn't talk too much, but they talked enough. Lucian's ears flickered. ' Pretty, pretty ~ '

His smile grew wider. He looked up at Jordyn again and now he looked at both. " Sorry if I was interrupting anything, but I've got to take Ivy with me. " The werewolf scratched behind his ear. " Nero has something to discuss with her. " He simple explained the reason why he came. He stood up on his two current legs and picked up the bone he brought along with him. In humanoid form, he was a tall figure, reflecting on his true form, which was a gigantic wolf about the size of a two story mansion.

{ o o c :: post is ewie SO SORRY SOBS. x n x }
DJWUBZY

User Image

The two kept their pout firmly on before breaking into giggles when Dyanero tried to reason with them. Fabin placed his hand over their lips and they just laughed and laughed at some grand joke only they understood. "We will eat the cooked..." Sabin placed his hand on his hips and they leaned on it giving quite the sassy pose. ".... wouldn't want to be bad guests." They smiled though and turned on their heel to get the food they wanted, moving away as quickly as they had come. There hadn't been any need to fuss, but fussing was fun and more so when it just added a little more burden to someone's day.

They moved to where the meat was and took out a frozen bit, not even bothering to unfreeze it sharp teeth ripped through it and swallowed it down with not a bit to waste. They didn't eat much... it wouldn't do to be hungry when the real guests arrived. They licked their lips thinking about it and turned towards the town. Handing out flyers? They weren't in the mood... still Pandora was always fun to be around. So they moved towards the village. Sporting jeans and a tight black tank they used a pulled up hoodie to hide most of themselves... no point in people paying to see what they saw for free. Hiding their face and colorful hair they skipped into town.

This place was gloomy! Finally spotting Pandora they slid up beside her! "PANDORA" They shouted her name right beside her hoping for a reaction and linked their fingers behind their heads grinning under their hood.

DJWUBZY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces