Dearest love
I hope this message finds you well
As these endless thoughts drip from my soul
Every single word secretly paints a fairytale
Of when we will melt into one

User Image
Saeria Lancaster
~* Hopeless romantic teen *~

The sun was up and she was awake. The bespecticled teen rolled out of bed and lurched into the shower. Graduation had been months ago and she hadn't bothered applying for colleges. She did well in school and could go anywhere, she just didn't have the desire to do so. Her parents had accepted this and told her she should look for a job soon so they wouldn't have to keep paying for all of her expenses. Three months later in October, Saeria still had no job and pretty much stopped looking. After a warm ten minute shower, she got out and dried off her pink hair and got dressed for the day. Brushing her hair out was a bit of a chore but was manageable. "Ow!" Saeria winced as she tugged on a knot and finally gave up enough to tuck her locks into her blue and gray Ravenclaw beanie. She had spent a little bit of her saved graduation money on Harry Potter themed items. Most of them were for her favorite house, Ravenclaw. The jersey jacket, necklace, beanie and scarf she was wearing could tell you which how she felt comfortable in.

Slipping on her white framed glasses, Saeria picked up her purse and threw it over her shoulder as she left her room. When she reached downstairs, her father was by the front door getting ready to go to work. The older man looked up at his daughter and smiled a bit. "Good morning sunshine. Heading out for the day?" She nodded and adjusted her scarf. "I was thinking about checkout other places for a job but probably will just go for a walk for most of the day." She said as she hugged her dad. "Have fun at work." She said as she walked around the man and headed out the door. There was a chill in the air and it whipped right through her jacket. The girl rubbed her arms and tucked her hands into the pockets as to keep them warm. With any luck today will be better and I may find employment. If not well I guess I can always fall back on orders from etsy. Sae thought to herself as she walked out of her neighborhood and into the town square.

After a minutes of walking in silence, she looped the shops in the square and didn't find anything she was too interested in. With a unimpressed sigh she sat down on the steps of the library and pulled out her phone. She tapped through menus to get to her text messages but couldn't find anything new from her friends. It seemed most of them had left the area for schooling, a bit depressing but that was life. Saeria pocketed her phone and looked around her. It looked like the neighbor kids were out. One of the twins was sitting on the bench eating a sandwich. "Hey... Dae right? Or is it Darynn?" She asked as she stood up.

Eyes forfeit sight to the pain
Cold scalpel's steel whispers tear in my very core
As I cling to my memories of you
I am so scared, so scared, I need you with me

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image
    "Please, call me xxxxx A l e x."

Forcing himself to do it the non-magical way, he pulls out another mug and pours more water. He gives her the same kind he has, figuring she would like cinnamon apple spice. It tastes like Christmas feels, or something like that. Somebody described it to him that way once.

"It would be terrible manners of me to refuse," Alex said as he sat back in his chair. "And I have no reason to say no. Of course you can leave your belongings here. I can assure you nothing will happen to them." There's a definite benefit to an entire home populated by enchanted items. The poker can be quite mean. "If you come back without me, however, you may have to convince the cutlery that you're trustworthy. Might challenge you to a duel."

He was joking.

Mostly.

Remembering something, "Do you wish to continue to borrow that book from last night?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxThe gentleman magician.

ooc: No problem! ^-^ And look post format change 'cause I redrew Alex. (Gonna sleep now though, it's 4AM.

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
We shift, pulsing with the Earth
Company we keep
Roaming the land while you sleep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

The girl smiled a bit and watched him get the tea pot of water and pour cups. She was interested in how he could force himself to not use magic for all his needs and chores. Ivy sniffed the cup and was surprised at the smell. It was a comfortable smell of apples and cinnamon. "Thank you." She said smiling and then sipped on the tea. It was just as sweet as it smelled too. The werewolf looked at the magician and listened as he spoke of the enchanted objects in the house. She made a mental note of this, "Perhaps if I pet them gently and speak nicely to them they'll allow me to come back inside if you're not here." She said with a quiet chuckle.

Ivy continued to drink on the tea and warmed her hands on the cup. She was so engrossed in the smell of the tea she didn't answer his next question right away. "Oh! Um if you wouldn't mind. I would read my own but that's... all the way across the pond you see." She said with a slight blush on her face and awkwardly brushed a hand through her hair. Having adjusted herself in the chair she looked back up at the fox faced man. "What are you doing today?"

User Image

Bright is the moon high in starlight
Chill is the air cold as steel tonight
We shift, call of the wild
Fear in your eyes
It's better than you realized

Your Bloodthristy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

"Oh, I don't know about that." He gave his tea a long look before setting it aside. He couldn't quite handle the temperature in mornings. He regularly forgot how to sip teas and instead went straight for the tongue-lapping and tongues do not do very well against water that was recently boiling. "They might make you sing. As for that book, you're welcome to it as long as it comes back. The others would miss it."

Enchanted objects are weird. He cherished them all like children.

"I'm probably touching up loose ends for most of the day. Making sure everything's in order. I'm set up here, obviously." He gestured to his home. "And then whatever the ringmaster asks of me. I'm only here to serve, after all."

Really, nobody ever tells him anything. Are they performing that day? Will he be in the big top? Who will he be going on with? Nobody knows! He always finds out at the last minute. There are reasons he's practiced his straight face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Company we keep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

Ivy smiled at the magician's jest about the enchanted items. It would be some fun attempting to sing since her voice wasn't really suited for that kind of thing. She finished drinking her tea and gently set the saucer and cup on the end table beside her chair. For the most part her day would probably be spent looking around the new town and maybe chatting up the other circus performers and maybe finding another place to stay for the night. Although she would love to be able to help people in their shows. That is if anyone wanted a wolf or a half-blind assistant. "If you need any help with anything don't be afraid to look for me. Then again... Don't you have Pandora as an assistant? Then I guess you wouldn't really need any help for anything." She began to say but then pattered into mumbles.

The werewolf looked to her shoes and looked up at Alex again. "Would you want to go into town for a little while at some point? I wouldn't mind having a little company. That is if you want to that is. You don't have to." She asked him.

User Image

Fear in your eyes

Your Bloodthristy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

He crossed and recrossed his legs, idly considering her as he waited for tea to cool. It got to a point that he could handle right around when Ivy was almost done, and in an ungainly display that he couldn't bring himself to care about he took it in hand and drank like a fox would. He was good at it, not making some ridiculous mess his partial brethren might.

"I do have Pandora, yes. Lovely girl." He said as he slowly woke up more than vague bumbling and strangely coherent sentences, and slowly felt the weight of humiliation from awkwardly lapping up tea in silence. "But she does things for Dyanero as much as for me. In fact, potentially more than she does for me. I rarely need much done." He gestured to his house as an explanation. "If you're feeling in want of something to do, however, I might think of something at some point."

When she invited him out, he tilted his head and looked down his muzzle at the girl with a raised eyebrow. Perhaps she forgot about the whole "head of a fox" thing he had going on. He was fine with it in his shows, what with being a magician everybody thought it was a part of his act. He wasn't one of the normal circus freaks you would come to expect and because of it he tended not to go out.

"Tell me when and I'll get my hood," he said finally. There might be a bookstore. "It keeps them from staring."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Company we keep

User Image
Ivy Anestasia Gladenburg
~* Circus Pet *~

She watched the movements he made with his legs and glanced back up at Alex' fox face. She often wondered if he felt self conscious about it but thought it would be too rude to ask out loud. "I wouldn't mind being useful. Being a circus pet lets me do that so I wouldn't mind." Ivy said offering as casually as she could muster.
The werewolf gently nudged her tea cup over so it wouldn't fall off the table and looked back at the magician again. He seemed to be considering her question to join her in the city later. At last he replied that he wouldn't mind so long as she told him when she intended on going out. "Sure thing." Ivy said smiling, offering a genuine happy smile. She got up from her chair and adjusted her pant legs. "I should check to see if I have anything to do today with Nero before I head out though. I'll be back in a little while though."

User Image

Fear in your eyes

Your Bloodthristy Kitten

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
A-ha caught you now!
Caught you red handed in the biscuit tin

Cost you to keep me quiet~

User Image
Daelynn & Darynn La Belle

Dae chewed and swallowed his sandwich and waited for his brother to return. He really could go for his orange juice but Darynn wasn't back just yet. The boy looked back down at the flyer in his hand and wondered if his brother would be all that interested in the circus. He knew he was for sure since he couldn't remember when was the last time at the circus. However he was roused from his thoughts when someone said his and his brother's name. Daelynn looked up and saw a pink haired girl in front of him. "Oh um... I'm Daelynn. My brother is Darynn. He'll be back in a moment. Why do you ask?" He recognized her right away but couldn't remember what her name was though. He knew it started with an S and was rather unique and not common.

From across the street Darynn exited the general store holding a bottle of orange juice for his brother and a bottle of iced coffee for himself. He somehow managed to retain some money so he would probably used the remaining amount of change for food around lunch time for the two of them. He looked up from the purchases in his hands to see someone was talking to his brother. From this distance all he could really notice was a lot of black, blue and gray in the person's attire. Most likely it was a teenager given how short the shorts were. With that added tip most likely a female teenager at that. Darynn walked over to them and saw who it was right away. It was their neighbor saying hello. "Can I help you Saeria?" He asked as he handed his brother his orange juice and sipped the straw that protruded from his iced coffee.

A-ha! candid camera!
Hook, line and sinker

For the four-wheel drive
Cost you to keep me quiet!

Company: Each other and Saeria
Thoughts: I hope that mom will be okay
Feeling: Curious
Ooc:

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

User Image

"Naturally." He made the transition between loud 'schlup schlup schlup" of lapping to actually sipping. "I doubt I'll be hard to miss when you need me again." He'd leave a note or something if events took him elsewhere. Like another dimension or something. (He'd never actually crossed dimensions yet but he wouldn't be surprised if some day the universe went "well we haven't messed s**t up enough yet oh look a guy with a fox head" and teleport him.)

Alex stood as she did. He found it rude not to. He even got the door. (Well, he says door, he means curtain, because although he could have a door on the inside of his tent it's really not very efficient.) It lifted easily to a slew of other tents, still quiet for the day. How odd, he thought for a moment. Well, he supposed as well, they had only just gotten there. Probably tired from the last day.

"Enjoy."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items