Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Ahh I see. Well I don't know. Do you wanna be? You can decide that later". They arrived at Zed's place and Lilith knocked on the door as she walked in."Hey,Zed,need to ask you some things".

Dangerous Knight

"come on in" zed said "I'll answer anything, I'm guessing it's about the rakks and the skaggs"

"funny, because I'm younger than everyone" rye said "this is about roland"

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann walks to Zed but stops when he hears Lilith and Rye talking.
he looks from at the corner of Zed´s house at Lilith,Rye and Zed. ´`What the...what´s going on?'' he asked hisself.
''Why are they by Zed?'' Dann hides and stays there.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yeah,How the hell is Roland back?We buried him like a week ago and now he's walking around like nothing.Well actually,he's like a zombie or something.He's not himself",Lilith said as she walked around the room. Lilith got to the curtained off room in the back.She opened the curtains and saw all the bloody body parts,the cleavers and scalpels.There she saw the Hyperion machinery."You've got to be kidding me",Lilith said to herself."Rye,come take a look at this"

Dangerous Knight

rye took a peek "zed, you got some splaining to do" he said

"I didn't bring roland back" zed said "I was making genetic freaks again out of bullymong parts and a midget"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith backed Zed up against the wall,"Then how is Roland back and coincidentally,you've got all these parts lying back there?! You're hiding something,I'm going to find out what it is.Besides,clap-trap told me you'd know something.Now tell the truth.Clap-trap isn't programmed to lie","I told you what I'm working on.I wanna make a Midgemong since my skrakks failed".Lilith grabbed his shirt and hit him against the wall."You're lying".She let go and stormed out. She saw "Roland" in an alley with some girl,yelling at her."Roland!You're back!You can lead us to safety again!" the girl kept saying.Then Roland hit her,"I wouldn't lead you tiny pathetic people if you were the last people on earth".Roland took out his knife and stabbed the girl.He "hugged" her as she slowly fell to the ground."Hey!",Lilith yelled as she entered the alley,"What do you think you're doing?!".Lilith went to put Roland to the ground,but he cut her arm and ran out of the alley.

Dangerous Knight

"lilith?" rye said running out side. he picked up the girl and helped lilith up "are you two alright?" he asked

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith held her hand on the cut on her arm,"Yeah I'm fine. But I don't know about her. Roland hit her pretty hard. I'm going after him though". Lilith started to make her way out of the alley way. She looked around for him and saw him going passed Crazy Earl's. Lilith bolted off after him."Take care of her! I'm going after Roland. Don't get too attached to her,I'll have to kill her!" Lilith yelled back jokingly.

Dangerous Knight

"REALLY?" rye shouted at her as his girlfriend ran off to go kill her ex. rye took the wounded girl to zed. "I'm taking those parts" rye said "you can keep the rest, I just want the arms"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith ran towards Crazy earls and looked around again for Roland. She spotted him going into Moxxi's and ran after him. She got to Moxxi's and there was a gun shot. Lilith sprinted into Moxxi's and saw Moxxi lying on the floor."Moxxi!" She picked up Moxxi off the floor and put her on the booth at a nearby table. "I'm gonna go get him. Try to hold on,Moxxi","I'll try,hun". Lilith ran back out of Moxxi's. Lilith went back in and picked up Moxxi. Then she made for Zed's and put her in zeds arms."Take care of her!"

Dangerous Knight

"my turn" rye said with a wild look in his eyes. he growled and took off on all fours. he was on the roofs looking for evil roland. he saw him talking to maya and axton 'kill!' he thought repeatedly as the warzerker crept up on evil roland "when did you revived?" axton said.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith walked back out of Zed's and walked around Sanctuary looking for Roland. She saw him talking to Maya and Axton. She ran towards them,"Get away from him! That's not Roland!". Lilith got to the group and dove for them. Roland punched Lilith to the ground and held the knife to her neck. He pushed something under her skin. She tried to phase away but couldn't. She tried getting herself out of his grip but he held the knife closer and drew a little blood."Maya,Axton. Get out of here. Go warn the others". Lilith looked around and saw what Rye was. Her eyes widened,"What the hell..."

Dangerous Knight

rye lundge at roland knocking them both off the city "what the ********?" axton said looking at lilith. rye respawn and came out of pierce station. "ok I either fell on something or that ******** stabbed me as I tore off his face." he said "you guys ok?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith put her hand on her neck and saw the blood."Im fine. Just cut up a little. What was that anyway? Doesn't matter",Lilith said as she hugged him,"Im just glad you're okay". Then she felt the throbbing pain of whatever 'Roland' put into her body. She hunched over a bit and her siren powers were all whacky. She changed colors and disappeared and reappeared in and out of sight.

Dangerous Knight

rye grabbed lilith when she reappeared "I think he injected you with slag serum" he said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff