Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith stood in the middle of the "living room" as you'd call it. Then the sudden rush of weakness hit her. She hunched over,trying not to cripple to the floor. "Hey,you guys mind. I need eridium. I have some in a box in the room behind me. Can you grab it for me?". The vault hunters completed her request. She absorbed the eridium and was restored. Then there was a crash that came behind her. Psychos found a way in. "Let's see if I can't take a few out for you guys". The waves and waves of psychos kept on coming. Phaseblasting hoardes of psychos and badasses. She grew weak again. Once again,the hunters gave her eridium. Lilith went on to tell them about clues on where Roland's whereabouts might be.
Lilith sent them to Sanctuary and she hunched over again. But she kept an eye out for Dionysus. But she was too weak to stand any longer. Phasing them to Sanctuary took a lot out of her. Lilith crippled to her knees into the floor. She grew weaker by the minute. She found herself,literally crawling to her "bedroom" in search for her stash of eridium."Where..did I put..it..",her sight started to fade and her eyes closed. She laid unconscious on the floor.

Enduring Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
And flipped it over to the news,
And what I saw I almost couldn't comprehend,
I saw a preacher man in cuffs
He'd taken money from the church,

.::~::. The Keeper of the Sirens, Dionysus .::~::.
User Image

Dionysus didn't have any trouble navigating Frostburn Canyon, having quickly picked up on the idea of following the trail of corpses until he found something. Of course finding a few choice snacks here and there in the Askmouth Camp before he proceeded on forward to the deemed "Firehawk Lair". He took note of the scattered Bandit bodies around the place as he approached, shuffling around them for a moment before he noticed Lilith on the ground. He poked her slightly with his foot first, nothing, a great way to start any check up. He sighed a bit, kneeling down next to the woman. Taking her left hand and place a couple fingers on her wrist, there was still a pulse, suppose that was good.

Dionysus proceeded to examine Lilith's Siren tattoo's, tracing each symbol with his finger, effectively "reading" it. However, it told the same story, the story of birth, as had Steele. It had been nearly two centuries since he'd known a Siren to record their markings, it certainly made his job easier when he could read a person's life story after they were dead. Next, a bone spine extended from the tip of his finger, which he proceeded to poke into the woman's arm, effectively allowing him to take a blood sample. Sure, he was no doctor, but it was sorta his thing. He brought the bone spine up to his mouth, licking the blood from it before retracting the bone back into the finger. His face twisted as the bitter taste hit, yep, there was certainly Eridium in it. Though this wasn't the first time he had encountered this, "Eridium Poisoning" as he called it, it happened from time to time anytime Siren's were near the stuff. Though he hadn't encountered it at such a level before, since Eridium was a very rare resource outside of Pandora. Though because he was no doctor, he could only guess what happened by observation. He assumed the stuff was poisoning to humans and Sirens alike. The surge in power they received, it was their bodies going into overdrive to fight off the toxins, would explain the "withdrawal" effects that followed, least to him. Regardless, she was alive, passed out, but alive. He looked back over to her, taking a bit of a deep breath. Dragging her over to over to what he assumed would have been her bed and placing her in, had to look over their own he supposed.

Dionysus then proceeded to clean up the place, dragging Bandit bodies to the sides and dropping them over the edge. Making sure to stop and grab a bite here and there of course. Once this was done, he proceeded to take a seat, rolling up his left sleeve to examine his own Siren tattoos. He dug though his pocket, pulling out a small vial or Eridium, no small stones, but fine flacks was all he needed. He took but a pinch of the contents and placed the vial away, spreading the Eridium on his arm. He did not absorb it directly into his body however, instead, he used the Eridium to alter his Siren markings. The tattoos moved, making space for more symbols and altering the ones he already had. His own tattoo weaved a story that expanded centuries and told tales of Siren's that existed even before he did. For now, he added only small bits, information on the Siren's being drawn to Pandora, confirmation of Steele's death, notes upon the effects Eridium had upon the body, before rolling his sleeve back down to hide it from view. He took another deep breath, giving off a minor sigh, "Well, first parts done," he told himself.

User Image

He'd stuffed his bank account with righteous dollar bills
But even still I can't say much
Because I know we're all the same,
Oh yes we all seek out to satisfy those thrills.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith saw the vision again as she had before. The vault,flashes of this "Angel" person and Roland's blood. Then she opened her and with a gasp for air,she adjusted to what was going on. She looked over and saw Dionysus rolling down his sleeve,Eridium lingered on him. As she smelled the Eridium he was using,her markings started to light up,she had to look away. As weak as she was,she had to look away. Lilith felt a little light headed as she slowly sat up on her bed. How did i get here? She thought to herself. Dionysus must've put her here,as how thoughtful. She blushed a little but quickly shook it away.
She felt throbbing pains all over her body. She had to meet the vault hunters at Sanctuary. But she was too weak. She had to find her Eridium. She tossed her legs over the side of the bed and she looked over at Dionysus. He was looking at her,she smiled a bit and he just looked back to what he was doing. "Oh,friendly.." She whispered to herself as she started to get off her bed. But standing took a lot of effort. She tried to make her legs straighten out but they were too weak,she started to immediately crumple to the floor. But she held on to her bed for a little support as she struggled to stand on her own two feet.
Mordecai sat on his couch with a bottle of booze as he relaxed and took in the environment around him. Bloodwing glided to the arm of the couch and closed in her wings. Mordecai kicked up his feet and closed his eyes."I really shouldn't have celebrated so much last night",he said to himself. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Enduring Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
You know there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees,
We got bills to pay
We got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free.

User Image

Dionysus' gaze fell off to the side as Lilith rustled up from the bed, doing what he could to assess her little condition visually. He was a bit surprised to see her still having trouble standing, it seemed like it was still effecting her after the time in which he assumed her body may have recovered a bit, so is first assumption on Eridium's effects on the body proved incorrect to some degree, interesting.

Dionysus dug though his pocket once more, this time pulling out a small chunk of Eridium. Well, small chunk by the standards of Pandora. No bigger then his palm, this chunk alone could have lasted another four hundred years. But from what he heard about Eridium abundance on this planet that it's wildlife even tried to eat the stuff, he'd likely be able to restock the stuff at a later time. He tossed the small bit over onto the bed near where she was holding herself up. "Perhaps you should cut back on that, stuff. It seems to have, less then satisfactory effects on the body."

(( Short post, but been quite a bit busy lately. Gonna be getting back into the groove again here shortly with some more free time on my hands. ))

User Image

Oh no we can't slow down,
We can't hold back
Though you know we wish we could.
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
{{ Oh okay.It's fine.I've been kinda busy too.This rp is in no rush.If anything it builds up ideas.Anyway..}}

Lilith took the eridium and absorbed it,giving her her strength back.She stood up and faced him,"Oh thanks. But it's not that it has majorly negative effects,granted everything has a price.The eridium made my siren powers stronger". She walked over to her safe and grabbed a bag.She filled it with eridium and closed the bag."If you say you're a keeper of the sirens.Well another one has appeared.She's with the new Vault Hunters over in Sanctuary.Sending them there kinda drained me.It took a lot out of me,but I got them there.I'm on my way there,if you would like to join me".
"Maybe on the way there.You can tell me more about yourself. I've heard about you,but never met you.So it should be interesting". Lilith fixed her hair and tightened her boots. Then she looked at her markings. "What were you doing with your markings?All I saw was you rolling down your sleeve but I smelled eridium,hence why you had a piece to offer me". She walked to a table by her bed and picked her echo communicator back up and put it in her bag as well. "Plus i'd like to know how you got yourself to look like Commandant Steele.She was stabbed by the Vault creature.But how'd you know where though?I thought her body disappeared along with the Vault."

Enduring Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
I can't see where you're comin' from
But I know just what you're runnin' from
And what matters thinkin' who's baddest but the
Ones who stop you falling from your ladder

User Image

Not majorly negative? Passing out, the body incapable of functioning without it aren't negative for her," Dionysus pushed such thoughts aside, wasn't worth over thinking about anything now. He to rose back to his feet once more when she mentioned sending the Vault Hunters back to Sanctuary, and was going there herself. Yes, Maya was likely the other Siren she referred to, but now it seemed like he was going in circles. Not like he had much of a choice regardless, he had no one stationed on Pandora to keep an eye on the Sirens for him, so that duty was left to him directly.

"Oh, you've heard of me? You've been privileged with information most don't then," he spoke as to sound like he was joking. It seem that perhaps someone he had watching the others went and opened their mouths a bit. He preferred to remained anonymous in most cases, he could tell many might not want someone secretly falling their every movement though life, it sounded even a tad creepy to him. But it seemed like she was prepped and ready to head off, so he supposed he'd follow.

Seeing as how he was not one to hold back information for those who seeked it, he suppose he could go on about answering her questions. "Ah yes, the markings are more then just fancy artwork after all. Those with the knowledge on how to do so, we can read them, Sirens of the older days use to use them to write the story of their lives as a memory for others. Both your own and Steele's tells of your births, and what you had missed my use of Eridium to "write\" my markings. My own tell the history of lives of every Siren for the past eight thousand years, passed on from Keeper to Keeper as we continue to catalog our history," he explained first, perhaps one of these days he'd have to pick another to take over as Keeper once he wore to pass, though he had no intention of quite dieing yet. "The apperance thing, that would my capabilities as a Siren, I can directly manipulate my DNA and alter my body on a molecular level. Essentially, I'm a Shapeshifter as you will," he simplified. Dionysus moved his arm from above his head and moved it downward as he altered his body once more. This time, mimicking Lilith's appearance perfectly as a small demonstration. The transformation was a rather easy one, he had noticed before, but the two shared numerous features. It almost felt like he only had to make himself shrter and add some lady parts, if he didn't know any better, one might say they could even be related. For some reasons, just the though sent as odd shiver down Dioynsus' spine. Thanks to his little blood test earlier, he could match his body internally to a degree, capable of creating her voicebox, and letting him easily match her voice as well. "As for Steele directly, yes, I found her body. Apparently, the Claptraps had a field day with her in their little revolution. I gave her what proper burial I could, but I suppose that explains why I came here, to catalog what happened with Steele, from arrival here to her death. Suppose I have to keep an eye on everyone else here as well until I can find someone to do it for me."

User Image

When you feel like you're feeling now
And doin' things just to please your crowd
When I love you like the way I love you
And I suffer but I ain't gonna cut you 'cause

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Ahh,I see.Yes well,Steele wasn't a very..pleasant person to be around.She spent her whole time here on Pandora trying to have me and my team killed.Let me just say I wasn't sad when she was killed".Lilith prepped herself to the leave."So I guess i'll meet you there.There's a map on my table to show you where Sanctuary is".Her whole body turned into a aurora of purple and blue.She disappeared and appeared outside the gates of Sanctuary.
The gates opened up and she walked in."I suppose that they went to Roland's place".She continued to walk to his place.She walked in the front door and saw the Vault Hunter huddled around Roland's vault."I see you guys new where to go." She picked up the echo off the floor,"and you guys listened to this".Maya looked strangely at Lilith.Her eyes went straight to her markings."Yeah yeah.We're alike Maya.We're sirens and i've got someone coming you should meet"

Dangerous Knight

((I like to join, but I don't see a rpc profile for me to fill out))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0

Basically:
Name,age,title(hunter,assassin,siren,or make a custom one),tell us about the appearance of the character ,special skills?,then add a little biography. Make sure you put a picture with it. So we can get an idea.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

Basically:
Name,age,title(hunter,assassin,siren,or make a custom one),tell us about the appearance of the character ,special skills?,then add a little biography. Make sure you put a picture with it. So we can get an idea.

(thanks)

Name:Rye

class: Warzerker

skill: Beast mode- like the gun and the berserker, he becomes a monster on the battlefield. instead of using his fists or two guns, rye uses a combination of guns and physical violence. he moves allot faster as he takes more damage and slowly recover health.

weapons: rye uses all kinds, he just finds certain guns from certain brands to be trash. *cough* hyperion sniper rifles *cough*

bio: Rye used to live on a peaceful planet far from the chaos that pandora copyrighted, when he was young, his class was taking a field trip to a neighboring planet when heir ship crashed onto pandora, the class survived, but the bullies that targeted rye for being different had chased him into a varkid infested building and left him there, rescue came for the class while rye was hiding from the giant bugs, from there he learned he can go warzerk. he fought his way out, killing the varkids with his bare hands. 2 years on pandora changed him, made him more distant from people. his folks hired mercs to find their son alive or dead, only one of them found him and took him back to his planet and to his family where his dad told him he was found as a toddler when his mom went to pandora as a bounty hunter, she found him in some ruins surrounded by dead bandits, creatures and in the arms of a dead siren. when rye graduated from high school, he told his class "go to hell, I'm going back to the borderlands." his family saw him off. with a tourgue brand shotgun and a bullet absorbing shield Rye went off to become a vault hunter

pic: ((I'll add a good drawn pic of him, but this'll serve in his place till then)) User Image

Dangerous Knight

Rye materialized out of the fast travel station, he shoulder his hyperion shot gun as rye walked towards roland's place. he was giving off that tourist feel with his looking around.

Enduring Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This ain't no place for no hero
This ain't no place for no better man
To call home

User Image
Skin: Psycho

Dionysus merely stood back and watched as Lilith Phasewalk'd away once more, again leaving behind a map. She simply walked past the scrap paper, since it seemed like it was time for yet another stroll. Leaving Lilith's little place behind, it seemed like the surrounding bandit camp had come back to life with those that had survived the earlier onslaught, easily replacing those that had been lost. Before she had a chance to react, one of the Psychos rushed up to her, but not to threaten her life, but instead asking for nearly the opposite. He wanted nothing more then to be burned alive in the "Firehawks" flames. An odd request and one she certainly wasn't use to.

But without to much hesitation, Dionysus extended her bone wings. While they lacked fire to begin with, the bone was coated with a thick fat. Dipping the tip of a wing into a nearby fire, and her wings were set into a burning inferno, which instantly caused the psycho become overjoyed as more came up to watch their fellow die in an almost ritualistic fashion. She pierced the man's back with her wings, flames burning him from the inside as she lifted him into the air slowly. Then, in an instant, she tore the man into two. A rain of blood, fire, and other unsavory mentions fell from the sky. The bandit crowd when crazy with their "goddess'" display.

Dionysus on the other hand merely stared off in the sky, an oversized grin across her face as she became covered in the man blood. A rather strange thought had come over her mind, something that had been ticking around for centuries. For so many years, it had been her duty to catalog the life of every other Siren, every detail of their life was inscribed on her arm. But, what about her own story? She had practically given up her life for the others, but now, now maybe it was time to live hers again. She looked down to the Bandit horde before her, now these people, these were a true embodiment of what she stood for. Dionysus, an old god she was named after, master of unrelenting Chaos. This creeped back into her mind, Pandora was already gripped with Chaos, this planet, it seemed the perfect place for her to live a little.

Dionysus' body shifted once more into that of a Psycho, finding the dead psycho's mask as he placed it upon his new face. The man laughed psychotically behind the mask as he raised up a buzzsaw into the air as his wings shifted back into him. The bandits were unsure at first, bu this very figure had just been the Firehawk only moment before, so they rallied behind their godly figure who apparently was not tied down to any one physical form.

With this, Dionysus led a march of the inhabitants of Ashmouth Camp, everything from Psychos to Nomads followed behind. The group would continue to march from Frostburn Canyon and into Three Horns - Divide and beyond, ready to spread a relentless spread of pure, untamed Chaos across Pandora unlike anything the disorganized Bandits might have been capable of before.

Lilith the Firehawk

Hunting Mordecai

bayani_dark0

Considering how terrible my last attempt of returning to a normal schedule failed, let's try this again then shall we.

User Image

This ain't no place for no better man
To call home

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith walked out of Roland's place as the group of Vault Hunters were sent on their way. On her way out the door,she bumped into an odd looking character wish silver-ish hair who was coming to Roland's. Why is that kid going to Roland's?,she thought to herself,maybe he's a friend of his. She kept walking until she heard the call from the security building just outside of Sanctuary. "There's a group of psychos headed this way! Without Roland,we won't stand a chance!" Said one of the guards on the loudspeakers."Where are they coming from?" Lilith asked him. He looked at her awkwardly," it looks like they're coming from ash mouth camp". Lilith jumped into a Catch-a-ride car and drove in that direction.
Then when she came close to we're they were spotted,she saw the horde of psychos waving their knives and torches. Then she saw the psycho in front of the crowd." It seems he's their leader of some sorts",she said,"better go check it out". She drove closer and phased out of the car. She landed in front of them with her fiery wings ascending behind her. The burst of her landing ignited some of the psychos into an inferno of flames. They all stared at her and then back at their leader. Lilith walked up to their "leader","Look,you have no business heading this way. So I suggest you turn back to where you and your posse came from. If you do not,I'll have to take matters into my own hands" she threatened him as her eyes began to glow a brilliant purple.

((Haha okay,sounds good))

Dangerous Knight

Rye walked into roland's place "hello?" he said looking around, he heard a guard freaking out about psychos. "hey I can help with the psychos" he said to the guard "you guys don't have to pay me or anything" "are you a vault hunter?" the guard asked, "yeah" rye said as he headed out to the psycho hoard with a outrunner. rye stopped when he saw lilth and the hoard. he hopped out with his shotgun out "do you need me help?" he asked the siren 'she's a siren' the warzerker thought

((no problems at my end))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces