Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith looked up at Rye,still hunched a bit,"Get it out of me.." She winced again as the wave of pain hit her again. This time it brought her down to her knees."This s**t hurts..I want it out now.."

Dangerous Knight

rye grabbed her arm and dig into it to pull what ever roland stabbed her with.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Wow,you're gentle.." Lilith said a she flinched as he dug his hand into her. "Just glad whatever that a*****e out into me is being removed. It's messing with my powers.. I'm feeling a little light headed. Wanna try and find whatever he put into me?"

Dangerous Knight

"I thought you liked it rough" rye joked "sorry, what do you think it is?" he looked at the thing in his hand. axton was speechless "maya, what do you think?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I have no idea" Maya said."I don't care", Lilith said as she sat on the ground,"It's out of me. I feel a little tired" she said as she laid against Rye's arm and fell asleep.

Dangerous Knight

"lets head back" rye said picking lilith up and carrying her to the HQ. axton followed with maya "dann, contact everyone and tell them get their asses here now" rye said laying lilith on their bed, rye went into the command room and did a mass echo "listen to me everyone, if you see roland do not greet him, touch him or go near him, he'll kill you" he said "please listen to me, this is not the man that died for pandora's freedom"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith rolled over onto her side as Rye put her on the bed. Maya followed Rye into the Command center,"So what now? How can we track where he is? We don't have that kind of equipment here. Plus how can people be prepared if they encounter him? I mean,he almost killed a siren. So the average people wouldn't have a clue or the right weaponry".
Lilith tossed and turned as her body recooperated. She kept seeing all the deaths. She woke up covered in sweat. She removed her sweaty clothes and put on a tank top. Lilith went into the command center where Rye was. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him."Hey,any luck?"

Dangerous Knight

""I'll think of a plan when everyone comes here" rye said sitting in his chair "you ok?" he said looking up at lilith.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yeah,I just feel a little weird since my powers went funny.." She replied as she sat on his lap in the chair. "So have you thought of anything for when they get here?". Lilith looked down to realize she had no pants on. She stood up to walk out of the room,"I should go put shorts on or something. Woke up in a terrible sweat.."

Dangerous Knight

"yeah, I'm only allowed to walk around in my boxers!" rye shouted. "we need to get inside his head." rye said. "I can help" zero said walking in.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Oh my god! Zero!" Lilith yelled as she tried to cover her bottom half. "Don't you knock first,ever?" Lilith walked to her locker and grabbed out a pair of shorts. She slipped them on and went back to the command center. She sat on one of the chair and rested her legs on top of Rye's,"So how can you help,zero?"

Dangerous Knight

" smile ' zero had on his helmet. "I think he means blowing roland's head off" axton said. "I think zero is a robot" rye muttered to lilith "lets not snipe him. we need to capture him" rye said. over the radio crimson radio was hijacked by hyperion truth broadcasting "this hyprion truth broadcasting, I am hunter helquest. it appears that the leader of the crimson raiders have his hands full with their fallen leader's new revivial, trust in hyperion people of pandora, we won't let you die". "where is he located?" rye asked them.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yes. I would love to find this man", Lilith put her legs down and stood up,"And make him pay for what he did to me! He messes up my powers and basically drained me!". Lilith pounded her fist on the table. "I wanna see him suffer. So you get his location" she said as she poked her finger against zero's chest.

Dangerous Knight

zero nodded "he's in the arid nexus" making the emote for blushing. "I'm going" rye said standing up "he's going to cause pandora into chaos" he looked at lilith, "I'll be safe" rye said

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(Sorry for the late post this should be earlier ni the story DX)

Dann walks to his safe to get some Eridium till Roland atatcked from behind.
'"What the...hey!'' Dann screamed as he gets stabbed in his belly by a knife.
''Be Quite'' Roland said as he grabs the eridium and runs away.
Dann is losinmg alot of blood and he tries to put a bandage around his wound and covers it by putting his shirt over it
Then he hears Rye over the echo and answers with:
''I will call for help...'' Dann said weakly as he grabs his computer and sends a Alert to come here to everyone.
''I'm sorry mom...I couldn't stop him...From getting the Eridium in the safe..nor from attacking me'' As Dann says that he falls on the ground witha stabwound in his Belly ''he hijjacked Daryll and fleed''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff