Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith turned around to see that kid again who was at Roland's place. "Oh hey,yeah,no. I don't need your help at the moment. It seems they're in some sort of cult as it looks. I'm just trying to make them leave. But if not then you will see fireworks made of psychos". She smiled and turned back to the group. Her siren markings glowing brightly against her pale skin.
(I think it might've been a little slow because we needed to get to the point where all our characters are at the same place)

Dangerous Knight

"ok" rye said nodding smiling. he step back "go ahead ms. siren." rye was ready to step in if things escalated fast. he leaned against his outrunner eyeing the hoard.

((yup.))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith paced back and forth waiting for an answer. Becoming impatient,she phased around the group here and there,burning psychos in her path.
The psychos started to praise her. Shouting "It's the true fire hawk! We love you fire hawk!Please! Burn me next!" came from the crowd. She just stared at the group with the most weirded look. She looked back at Rye and shrugged."Feel like burning some psychos? I'm not getting an answer out of this guy. So he obviously wants to burn with his group"

Dangerous Knight

"weird but sure" rye said taking out a maliwan incediery smg, "at least they're not burning psychos, well not yet anyway" he said looking down the sights.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith continued phase blasting the psychos. They continues to praise her as they sent them into a burning flame. Soon more than half of the group was in ashes. Then she got to their leader as Rye shot up some of the remaining psychos and stood there,looking at him for a bit.

Dangerous Knight

rye set the remaining ablazes "boring" he muttered reloading and putting the smg away. he notice lilth was looking at him "I got something on my face?" he asked looking at her. rye scratched his head "I'm rye, my classification is warzerker"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I've never seen you before. Even on Pandora and believe me,I've seen some strange things. I don't see this "leader" guy talking. Anyway,what're you doing here? We're at war with Hyperion,other vaults have been active and blah blah. So what's a "warzerker" doing here? I know you're not here for sight seeing". She asked him with a hand on her hip,still looking at him funny. Lilith circled around him,examining him,"you don't look like a vault hunter. You obviously don't work to Hyperion because you would be trying to kill me by now"

Dangerous Knight

"I came here after telling my graduation class to go to hell, I want to be a vault hunter. I figure I can join the other vault hunters and the crimson lance. " rye said, he didn't look like much but rye was pretty well built "I was born here, and left here again when I was in elementry school." rye kept lilth in his side vision.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Ahh I see. Well are you read it basically fight against all of Pandora. Becoming a vault hunter means basically everyone wants you dead. Especially Hyperion." She stopped in her tracks when he mentioned the crimson raiders." I don't think you can be joining that right now. Roland is missing and I sent the newly arrived Vault Hunters to help go look for clues"

Dangerous Knight

"story of my life" rye said "because of what I can do, people gun for me back home." he looked at lilth "there's more?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"We'll of course there's more. There's a whole city of 'em. Basically it's their headquarters and you were right in it. But Roland has gone missing and we have no idea where he is. So maybe you can help. I need for you to talk to Tannis back at his house. She might have an idea" Lilith got in her car and drove off heading towards The Dust.

Dangerous Knight

"ok" rye said "anything I should know about tannis?" he headed towards his outrunner "I need to notice things more." he hopped into his outrunner and drove towards sanctuary. "lilth's hot" he muttered lost in thought. he accidently drove off a rock and crashed. rye fell out dislocating his shoulder on impact. "look boys, a target" a nomad said with a small group of bandits that were camp outside the gates. rye got up and looked at them as he put his arm back into it's socket, "beast mode activate" rye said using his skill. "rush him" the nomad order the crazed maruaders and psychos, one of them bashed him in the head. rye looked at him sending a feeling fear allover the bandits "I'm going to kill you" he said with no emotion. rye started to blast them with his tourgue shot gun leaving the nomad left. he lundge at him and used his melee weapon to bash his skull in. rye walked calmly to the gate and headed to roland's place, along the way beast mode ended, he looked around the first floor and saw tannis "hi, are you tannis?" he asked covered in blood.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
And every time I close my eyes
I think, I think about you inside

.::~::. The Keeper of the Sirens, Dionysus .::~::.
User Image
Skin: Dionysus

Dionysus did very little about the arrival upon Lilith, only really taking notice as things lit aflame, including himself. Tossed to the ground and body set a flame, before he quickly scurried to his feet. It was obvious that this "Firehawk" cult wasn't likely going to follow him with her here, so he politely left the area. But of course not without leaving a hardened shell of his body behind, to disguise and movements at the very least. For now, the man walked without any real direction, more focused on the burned left side of his body. His flesh was charred, still smoldering from the heat. He tried touching it, only to see it turn to ash, the fire had burned away all fresh and muscle to the bone, and then some. Psycho Hacksaw still in hand, he quickly dealt with the now useless appendage with one fell swing. Bone, muscle, and flesh would all began to slowly reform, not taking more then twenty minutes so long as he was forced to Phase again and exert concentration elsewhere.

However, seeing as how his last little venture was cut so tragically short rather quickly, he assumed he would have to form his own rag tag group, no? Sure, there were Bandits, but their flesh was to easily dealt with, the Loaders however, maybe those would be something he could use. But where would he get his hands on Loaders, then it hit him like a ton of bricks, those Hyperion fellows he had been introduced to before. Ah yes, what was that name now? Jess... James... oh, Jack. Handsome Jack, idiotic name, but perhaps the two could come to, some sort of agreement. Devilish grin across his face, mental state perhaps not as stable as he usually held it, and plans on the mind, the Siren set off once more.

User Image

And your mother givin' up on asking why
Why you lie and you cheat
and you try to make a fool out of she

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith stopped at Ellie's garage and saw that she was crushing bandits in her machine."Wow,painful way to go" she said to herself as she got out of her vehicle. Lilith walked up to Ellie and poked her shoulder,"Hey,um,Ellie?" Then came the crunch of another bandit in his car. "If you're here to tell me to lose weight and put in some purdy make up,tell momma Moxxi to go blow it out her a-" Ellie turned around and saw it was Lilith."Oh,it's only you. What'd Moxxi send you here for..","I need help to find Roland". Ellie's face lit up,"Oh Roland! He's such a cute boy!" Lilith just glared at her.
"Do you know where I can find him?","I saw him drive by here just the other day and these robots came down from that ugly floater in the sky". The vault hunters arrived and Lilith turned towards them."I think I might have an idea on where to find Roland"."Whats so important about this Roland guy anyway?",Maya asked her."He's leader of the crimson raiders and he'll help us defeat Jack"."Why can't we just light him up?!" Salvador said,waving his guns around."Because moves like that will get you killed..." Lilith replied,just staring at him.

Dangerous Knight

tannis puked on rye when she saw him "who are you!?" she said stepping back, "I'm rye, lilith sent me to see if you have any ideas to save roland?" rye said trying to wipe the vomit off his shirt 'nasty' he thought. "perhaps one of the bandit clans have him" she said "check the bandit gangs near by where roland went missing." rye nodded and left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff