Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Hey Dann,if you wanna have some fun.Come to Overlook,bunch of Loaders",she was about to close the echo,"Oh and Dann,Bring your new friend".Then Lilith closed the communication. She pulled out her corrosive weapons and jumped off the side of the railing.Shooting the loaders in their critical point.As she landed on the ground,so did the loaders. "Goddammit! Send down every available loader we have!"Jack yelled over the echo.Down came loaders,turrets and a constructor.
"Dann,I know you're having a little reunion up there in Sanctuary,but there's a party down here and you're missing". Lilith phased from loader to loader.Setting them on fire,but not killing them. She was aiming her guns at one of the loaders,the constructor was constructed on one of the buildings.It launched a missile attack and one of them hit Lilith from the side,sending her flying into one of the nearby buildings."Well that's gonna hurt in the morning",She said to herself.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Allright then we come!!!´´ Dann said and he gathers his Friends.
´´Where are we going?´`Arissa asked.
´´We are going to my mom to have some fun.´´ Dann said.
He holds Arissa´s hand and she blushes.
Then they travel with gaige and chou to a fast travel station.
And travels to Lilith.

´´Look they have funny loaders to mess with´´ He points at them.
Arissa says ´´ What are you waiting for then´´ She grabs her sword and runs to the Loaders.
´´She hasn´t changed even a bit ´´ Dann says then he aims at a loader and says´´Hey Ugly face look at this´´ he throws his boomerang against his head to stun it.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith stumbled to her feet but quickly got her balance back.She walked towards Dann and the group,guns aimed at the loaders.She pulled the triggers as fast her fingers could pull on the trigger.Blasting loaders left and right.Her markings began glowing,not just glowing,they illuminated.Blinding the group as she came closer. She came into the group of loaders and a huge burst of light came from her.
When the light faded,Lilith was left standing in the middle of the pile of broken loaders."Shouldn't have pissed me off". she said. She stepped over the loaders and turned on the Fast-Travel station."Oh Angel actually did it". she mumbled. She grabbed Rye and pulled him over to the station.The group just kinda followed her.Then they traveled back to Sanctuary.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Back at Sanctuary.
´´Mom are you allright tho?´´ he asked to Lilith while grabbing his first Aid kit.
´´She looks fine´´ Arissa Said. ´´Else she didn´t walked with us´´
´´Í think you are right Arissa. But We got a problem. Jacks army gets stronger and stronger.´´ Dann said. ´´Even DeathMaker can´t defeat them all´´.
´´That might be right..But there is a Myth about some Tabblets that are made for the Legendary 7 Sirens. I readed it a library it says that it contains special skills for each for the 7 sirens. Maybe you guys are the 7 Sirens.´´ She said wisely.
´´Tablets huh´´ Dann said,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Oh don't worry about me Dann,I feel great.I feel powerful",she said as she walked into Roland's house. Roland walked up to her,"Lilith are you okay?",she looked at him with glowing purple eyes,"Yeah I'm fine".Her eyes went back to normal,"So what's next?","I got a distressing call from Mordecai.He needs help,now".She walked out of his house,"Done". She passed by Dann,"Dann,we're leaving".She headed towards the Fast-Travel station.
She set the destination for the Hyperion Wildlife Preservation.She and the group left Sanctuary.They appeared in the preservation."Hey,meet me up the hill just a few minutes away from the station",Mordecai said over the echoes. Lilith led the group to the hill that Mordecai was talking about.They ventured up the hill.
Mordecai: "Oh hey guys. Hyperion ambushed us,they took bloodwing. I need her back. I've been scouting the area for about an hour and they took her to some observation area. You need your upgrade,I need my bird. I'll help cover you guys".
He took his sniper rifle and aimed at the preservation

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann talks through his echo. ´´Mordecai, Becareful I heared Jack has began a experiment with Eridium and a ´´Subject´´, We dunno what it is so becareful.´´ Dann warned to Mordecai.
´´But what are we going to do Dann?´´ Arissa asks to Dann.
´´I am gonna stop Jack and his plans. He took too many things away. So many Lifes...He may not take bloodwing away so we bring Jack down first!!!´´ Dann said.
´´Dann....Don´t let your rage inside your heart take over yoour mind....it could be your doom´´ Arissa said with worries.
´´Arissa,Don´t worry I will make sure I control it´´ Dann replied.
´´ALlright then...´´ Arissa said.
´´Now let´s move to the Tablets.´´´ Dann said
´´Allright but they are in a Hyperion camp....´´ She said a bit anxious.
´´Don´t be affraid I will guard you. Just show me the way´´ He holds her hand.
Arissa Blushes and says ´´Ok I show you the way.´´

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Let's just go get Bloodwing back".Lilith jumped off the side of the hill and headed toward the preservation.Lilith opened the present Dann gave her in secret and used the gift inside. Her new ability,PhaseDrain was very helpful.Stalkers appeared and went towards her.Her phasedrain worked flawlessly.Absorbing their health and draining them to nothing as she kept walking. Mordecai appeared on their echoes,"You'll need to injure some of the loaders,but don't kill them.They'll send reinforcements","I have a different plan Mordecai",Lilith replied.
She got to the two giant doors and blew them away."Hahaha,I love this new power.It's made me so much stronger!".She looked back behind her and communicated to Dann through the Echo,"You coming or what?". Lilith looked around the area and saw some badass skags around.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Just wait a minute I only need to take this´´ He says through his Echo but he got the low voice of DeathMaker. ´´After we saved bloodwing we need to go to a Hyperion Camp to retrieve something what is mines´´ he says with the voice of DeathMaker.
´´Dann are you allright?´´ Arissa asked.
´´I´m Fine´´ he replied.
He finds a motorcycle from Scooter and his eyes gets red.
´´Pure Awesomeness.´´ He says and hops on the motorcycle. ´´Hop on Arissa´´ he says.
´´Ok...´´ Arrisa repleid and jumped by him on the motorcycle.
Dann puts a lack bandana on and wears the iron gauntlets of DeathMaker.
´´Let´s crush them under my wheels´´ He drives with full speed at the Preservation ´´And mom how does your new powers feels.´´ He asked through his echo. ´´Btw I am here in afew secs but better step aside I am gonna crush some Loaders under my wheels´´
He drives into the Preservation with his Motorcycle and drives against some guards and kills them without mercy under his wheels.
´´Arissa stay close by me´´ He says while winking at her .
She nods at him and looks at him.´´Allright then.´´ She draws her sword.
Dann puts his new motorcycle against the wall and draws his sword.
´´Let´s search Bloodwing!!!.´´Dann said.

´´Mom!!! we are inside!!! quickly get in here so I can shut the gate!!!´´ He shouts at Lilith.
Then he sees the gate door on the ground´´´Ehhh never mind...´´ He said while getting red of being embarressed.
´´Awww hahahaha that was a slow reaction dummy´´ said Arissa while laughing.

Dangerous Knight

Dann Son of Lilith
bayani_dark0
Dann Son of Lilith
bayani_dark0
((the amount of sirens we are getting is TOO DAMN HIGH!))

((Yeah that is true ))
((it's a meme dude))

((ohh ok sorry my english is not that great,I thought it was a opnion))
((that too, a meme is a internet thing. funny stuff))

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bayani_dark0
Dann Son of Lilith
bayani_dark0
Dann Son of Lilith
bayani_dark0
((the amount of sirens we are getting is TOO DAMN HIGH!))

((Yeah that is true ))
((it's a meme dude))

((ohh ok sorry my english is not that great,I thought it was a opnion))
((that too, a meme is a internet thing. funny stuff))

((Ahh u see rthen hmmm, but anyway Mom was happy that i created a another character who isn+t a siren))

Dangerous Knight

((what happen?))

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bayani_dark0
((what happen?))

(Read at page the previous page by Arissa illuminati.)) (Also we are saving bloodwing right now)

Dangerous Knight

"why not come with us?" rye said over the echo "you can use a valdof sniper rifle as a assault rifle." he was with them blasting away "dann get off the damn motor cycle!" he shouted leaping over a bul loader and shot it with a rocket launcher.

((we're moving to fast))

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Well you must know Arissa Doesn´t likes guns that much.´´ Dann said to Rye, ´´Unless you mean someone else then i am sorry but why must I get off of my new motorcycle? I love it!´´ Dann said laughing while looking at Arissa.
´´You just must take care off the skags and loaders and I go for Bloodwing ok?´´ He said.

(I know but it got a reason)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces