Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zoruro-sensei rolled 7 20-sided dice: 7, 8, 8, 3, 15, 11, 13 Total: 65 (7-140)

Mia=50,000 Yahagi=100,000,000 Lance Assassin=1,300,000
lance user does first die x 4000 dmg towards anything below their energy level....
1-5 for yahagi =500,000 dmg per attack....
Yahagi murmured, saying excitedly ,''hey Mia.....red stuff is coming out of your forehead and bursting out of your arm so suddenly....,''!! It was blood though as Yahagi remarked ,''huh....,'''!! The lance user had arrived, having assassin Nobushi sliced parts on Mia with Yahagi thinking it was all pretty normal ,'''hehehehhehe.....are we playing tag....haaaaahhh hey....,''!! Then Yahagi finally force palmed Mia aground, remarking ,''hey stop playing tag wrong....and I'm hungry dam it..,''!! The Lance user scoffed coming in like a sonic bullet train in their attack like a perfect assassin, plunging forth their blessed tool at Yahagi, remarking DIE!! Yahagi got stabbed in the head, but it wasn't so as the Asssasin stood a little shocked as Yahagi was alive and fine, seeing it didn't pierce s**t with Yahagi it only love tapped their fore head, which Yahagi chuckled ,''hehehehh I get a turn now right....MAJIN HUNT...,''!! A torrent along the ground as Yahagi's zankpaktoh came to hand and it unleashed the attack forwards in a blue soul lit crash of energy that could crush immortal beings! Then Yahagi looked about as they had blown the assassin down with the slash that broke the sound barrier and created its own whistling wind, remarking ,''I created a zankpaktoh.....maybe I should create 100 heh...I can trade em for food daammmm it.....,''!.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Welco.e to the jungle, we have fun a games...

Mia sighed as she stood up. "yahagi, that one isn't playing tag. They mean to kill us both! Though...never thought you would gain a zanpactou. Shikai form at best."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 5 20-sided dice: 18, 2, 2, 4, 12 Total: 38 (5-100)

Mia=50,000 Yahagi=100,000,000 Lance Assassin=800,000
13x130,000 if crit 13x1mil
Yahagi murmured in a little confusion ,''kill us both......is that a game were playing......and you look like your tired you should really eat a lot more....,''!! The Lance user came back at Yahagi despite being quite damaged, swinging away over and over, remarking die daemon!! However, Yahagi strafe and edged each swing like it was a fun game ,'heheheh your slower than a turtle.......my turn then .......Strike of the King.....,''!! Twisting their blade back the other way at their opponent, resonating massive ultipotence into it and Ougen blooded power, they swung not a tank shell but a nuclear option tank shell as it blew the landscape and the Lancer user into screaming oblivion!! However, it was their body thudding and getting slashed open like a cantalopue before Yahagi that came of the result. It seemed like a win until Yahagi stepped over, saying ,''hmmmmmmm are you alright....,''!! Tapping the knocked out user or dead one. Then Yahagi hopped back as a lightning tunnel came down, scooping up the corpsed assassin!! Looking about, they, Yahagi, whipped their zankpaktoh in a throw away right at Mia's head for her to duck as Yahagi dove and got munching on some strawberries that were growing in their eye's view ,''nom nom nom nom.....,''!?
-----

Yamato moved along massive marbles to the other with Musashi. And Yamato sighed ,''we been trekking on forever.........and it just goes on and on......,''!! Musashi thought it was time for some recon bukido, but they had taken a seat on a large blue marble, remarking my legs feel super tired like they had anvils dropped on them with Yamato, remarking ,''mmmmm maybe the gravity is lighter but the marbles must drain physical strength or something.....best to float instead then............so Musashi.....Flying Wing Boots Bukido let's try and formulate it...,''!! Musashi pulled out a sheet of paper, writing out elemental properties regarding air and weight to passive energy draw required along with drawing kinetic and potential energy from the feet and namely the toes to do it! Then Yamato looked it over ,''mmmmmmmmm.....might take a while gotta try and talk to my feet and toes one by one I guess...,''!?
---

Deep Night

Krulcifer was washing their face with some basin water, remarking ,''Z level.....I will free my people and my people's people heh what a bunch of bullshit......I just said a lot of good stuff when the reality of it is I am just a fringe deity.......its silly to expect that I can free them...,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Basin...
Melodi was still up, stoking the fire when she heard krulcifer. "so..whats bull about it? Nothing more nobel than wanting to free others from such opression. Though, making the impossible happen isn't easy. Besides, in a place such as this, full of infinite possibilities..do i really need to go on?"

In the jungle...
Mia had ducked. Getting back up she sighed. "yahagi, that isn't a game. They intended to kill us both. As in no longer living. That was for real. And watch where you are throwing that. Sigh..well then, yahagi..find grandma mel!!"

Marble madness!
Forte sighed as he sat down. Trying to think. Then he got a bright idea. Getting up, he walked over to yama, put a hand on her shoulder and used his shared vision. "it kinda just came to me. See, i figured if you could see the different types of energies here, well...it might help that bukido spell. Who knows, maby figure out where to go. Forwards doesn't seem to work, why not up?"

Zoruro-sensei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Yahagi sniffed about, remarking ,''which part am I sniffing for....the old part....the Melody part......mmmmmmm and not alive what is that......I don't really get it but okay......hmmmmmm....ahhhh...,''!! And Yahagi slapped a hand down, creating and scanning the earth pulse, turning the land into a big heartbeat sensor, remarking ,''mmmmmmm about some distance that way I think....are heart beats.....,''!! They pointed to the West, licking their chops ,''think they have chicken here.........,''!! Yahagi got walking forwards and such poor Mia would have to put up with the wild creature. And Yahagi remarked ,''don't get lost if you need to find your way go find an adult.....Mia...,''!?
---

Krulcifer remarked ,''the others call it blasphemy and me a lord of calamity I'm apparently sick with delusions......but I'll bring a reality and destroy wishes with this left arm of mine.....the wish breaker....it takes wishes and converts them into different miracles.....I want to rip all of their power from them and create a spirit verse and escape upon the world tree.......,''!! And then Krulcifer sighed ,''I might die doing it...but I think of hope hope in those that come to life within that spirit verse will give me life in return....,''!!? They sighed a little, making a still expression, looking off hand ,''so were clear.....I'm going to slaughter Zaphiras and Loki if they get in my way....you okay with that.....I hope to teach a protege that will learn its not about you but countless lives that are yet to be born ......,''!?
--1-8 failure- 9-20 success
Yamato glanced about with that shared vision, remarking ,''spirit particles.......fields of elements.......light particles....and a plasma stream that swirls up......maybe your onto something....,''!! They changed their zankpaktoh to blade form, blowing up with reishi to help isolate their ankkles, toes, and feet. It was worth the attempt ,''Flight Shoes...,''!! Stabbing their zank between their feet, attempting to make the bukido with some variation.

--

Jusis leaned back in a chair, remarking ,''so you were beaten by a daemon of some sort.....hmph I don't think it is then....that lance was created specifically to kill them......no no this might take some creative ideas..........masters do you have any thoughts to add...,''!! Mugetsu chuckled, remarking let me take care of the creature in the Jungle and after that is dealt with then your assassin may move into kill that nurse meatbag and the rest of them. And Jusis grinned ,''good good.....but leave Melody for me I plan to drive my blade right through them myself....,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jungle...
Mia followed yahagi. Chuckling. "i don't see any adults here. But onwards we go. But to answer your question about death..lets say that means your heart stops. No breathing. No eating. Hmmm though it sounds like whoever we found isn't far off."

Basin...
Melodi frowned. She understood all too well what the future held. "i can't say i will fight them. Lets say loki and zaph actually change. From my era in time, things are a bit different. Though, from what i understand, wonderland isn't in good shape and others from here were looking for you. I'm guessing the egg with your name on it. Truth be told, you aren't the only left hand user i've enxountered. There are others. In fact, there is my right hand as well. Though, i rather see peace between the two places. I've a funny feeling there is more to this than meets the eye. That assassin knew me. Strait out, i've never met them. And no one in this place, not even zaphira should know me. Though, lets say you get your wish. And...maby i too was once a human, long long ago. But, i think it's time we stoked the fire." walking off she said something odd. "past, present, future...who knows, maby i'm the one who breaks the cycle? The "miricle" that shouldn't exist?"

Marbles...
Forte gulped and prayed it worked. Plus, the bonus would be that maby some energy would show itself as a directional lead.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-40)

Zaphiras=100,000,000 KrulciferXPepe=25,000,000
When Gods Fight.....
[Kruclifer sighed, remarking ,''again you speak in riddles............I'm the only one with a left hand like this I will seeds the ability in others to use the power of both hands within my spirit verse it is a genetic trait I can pass down to the beings of flesh I make......I'm able to create souls and spirits from scratch......all Zaphiras and those others manipulate them for their own avarice and sick perversions........and those bastards will all die for every follower I've lost I'll inflict ten more deaths on them....no longer will they manipulate the emotions or the wills of others with time or avatars....avatars......Edeonian......loyal slave or assassin I'll shred them all .,''! They brought their left hand to life, burning it out, seeing a light within the skies above ,'' you can't fight them well you better make up your mind now......a deity is only as good as the followers that return the love given.........,''!?

Pepe woke up with Miido, remarking ,''ribbit......Melody-san grab Suishou-san....and Aonani......Krulcifer.....RIGHT HAND....,''! Then Yahagi looked up ahead, remarking to Mia hey lightning is shooting off you think its Melody popping their brain! Pepe shunpo tapping a hand together with Krulcifer, who merged Pepe a loyal follower as power. And Krulcifer's right hand energized with the rest of their body as they soon remarked Spiritization ; Living Calamity Trigger
-- Krulcifer does 25 mil dmg per ht and if crit....krulxpepe = double dmg next attack 1st die - 2nd die for zap who does 13 mil if crit krul is paralyzed
Two swords of lightning as Zaphiras came twirling in, slashing out as massive barrage of lightning blitzkrieg's, which blew up the Jungle and sent the camp asunde with Suishou being knocked into an open pit as the grounds were ripping open. Then Zaphiras came heavy swinging in both blades Boar style, which Krulcifer met with Pepe's great sword in right hand, parrying and slashing in matching rhyme of sparks, seeing Zaphiras wide eyed and determined to kill, remarking evil should be bleached don't you agree villain! A massive wall of lightning erupted up, forcing Krulcifer to frog shunpo quickly before it swallowed them from under foot, taking their left arm and scattering away the wall of light with a massive and raging slash with a giant's roaring size and reach crashing away. A lot of rain began to come down, chuckling ,''at least you came to me good I'm lazy.....,''!! And soon bolts of light bounced through the rain drops, hitting at Krulcifer like bolts of lightning being conducted through ,''Light on the Water eh this is like you but kill me without the hiding Edeonian.......heh....,''!! They emitted their left hand, sucking up all the rain and they remarked ,''Lethal Pain.....,''!! They swung into a frenzy of swings, rushing at Zaphira who was trying to hide and finishing the combo with a full haymaker witth the claw and a blasting swirl from it as they cleaved down the great sword against Zaphira's guard, hitting nothing but light particles, looking around as thousands of trees fell to pieces from their little clash, remarking ,''where are you.......Mugetsu and you sure like grouping up as I remember where is the other half ehhhhhh..,'!?!

Yahagi was thrown upside as the Jungle seemed to unravel, laughing at Mia ,''hey your upside down........hahahahh my heart feels like its gonna stop am I gonna die now.....,''!! And then they wondered what was going on too ,''did the Jungle have gas...,''!!
-----

The flying boots took hold upon Yamato's feet, and they soon flew off the ground, remarking ,''well......hop on.....,''not too tightly now you two...,''!! Musashi hugged Yamato's left side, nodding as Forte would take up the right with Yamato following through and flying up at a quick pace, hoping they would find a lead with that plasma flowing up.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Mia grabbed yahagi's hand and pulled her along at full speed. Remarking "better pray if it stops that i zap you to get it going again. Or else no nore delicius food. That garnd mel for sure. Ok yahagi, it's time we lent a hand. Got it? It's do or die and i'm not dying today." letting go, she slid by sui and grabbed her arm. A lucky break indeed. Pulling her up she yelled out to yahagi to find anyone else that was down.

Meanwhile...
Admist the rain, melodi had enough. Finally hitting boiling peak. Spying the others she left. Soon stopping in front of krulcifer with a wet cig in her mouth. "shuddap you old fart and listen well. I don't believe in gods. Just idiots who got way too much power. Yea, i'm the anti hero. The big bad lone wolf and you had better wake the hell up old man. I came from the future. Got that!? Fuuuutureeeeeee! Tch, i ain't merging with you, but i sure as hell ain't letting zaphira get her way." slamming her1 right arm to his left, she tied a belt in it and began to syncronize her soul to his. "soul ressonance. Follow my lead and tune your soul in with mine got it? Zaph hates two things, hollow energy and anything antimatter! We got one shot at taking her down and maby 11 shots from my hand gun. Eh heh...dunno...maby if i hit her in the head....any way..start resonating." she aimed the hand gun right at zaph. Funny thing about mel...she always had a nack for finding others. She shot wildly into the air. Purposly missing zaphira to keep her gaurd up and break concentration.

Marblessss, i've lost my marblesssss
Forte grinned as he floated up. Gently hanging on the right side. "such an odd place. I wonder...if this is eden or ohh what did grandma call it...wonderland. "

Zoruro-sensei rolled 4 20-sided dice: 19, 3, 20, 20 Total: 62 (4-80)

Krulcifer=25,000,000 Zaphiras=100,000,000 Mugestsu=45,000,000 Yahagi=100,000
Krulcifer !
User Image

A blonde haired witch hat and all pulled out a round stone with markings on it, cackling and firing away ,''Infinite Gem : Aim-Bot Railgun...,'''!! Mugetsu grinned from their broom, firing off loads of golden beamed railguns, which mowed through out, coming at Krulcifer and company ,''your evil and have to go back in your cell Spiritusian...,''!? Then Yahagi huffed, getting serious, feeling impending death, going into a blue streak, snatching Mia and Suishou with Aonani to Miido and streaking around them in a circle, deflecting the many shots flying through out, remarking huh!
mugetsu does 4.5 mil x the die roll 1st die
Yahagi paused when Mugestu rushed up off their broom stick, remarking its an aimbot you dolt! And Mugetsu grinned as Yahagi was clocked in the head and blood was shed with the chtulu crashing but Mugetsu went further and upper cut an aim bot bunch into Yahagi's face, knocking them like a brick across the ground, grinning ,''what no one ever hurt ya before...,''!! Then Yahagi held their cheek which was blue and purple with blood trickling their fore head, saying baka witch I'm gonna hurt ya back for that!!
--2nd is krul - 3rd die is zap
Krulcifer bashed Melody aside like the child they sound like with a quick flash of their claw, remarking ,''what soul resonating and I thought i was more feminine than old man what a griefer .....and my soul is my followers and their love that connects us...that we share......resonating and merging are one in the same.....and deities is just a term......but everything comes from some place......if you don't need a deity then its works the same vice versa you live in an empty room with nothing in your heart but a lonely mirror staring back at you....exist inside my heart or do not I've only an interest about my followers.....because its not about me or you.....you sentiment is typical.....if you think Edeonians are a good status quo fine don't believe in what I want...to put heart into a Wonderland full of heartless avatars.......not believing only lets those in z level continue their reign and beings of flesh forever screwed.......I ain't fighting with you at my side....because I'm the only anti-hero here hehehehe.,''!? They changed their left hand into a shield, grinning a bit as clothing and an outfit formed together over the rags, blocking the shots of railgun from Mugetsu that came along, turning their arm back quickly! A lightning streak was flying in and Krulcifer burned away with orange lightning and fire, stepping into a blood moon swing combo and managing to deflect Zaphiras like the streak they were, seeing it come back around as Zaphira emerged from the streak, firing out a tunnel of lightning wind at Krulcifer, who dragged their blade through it, cursing ,''Zaphiraassssssss.....Form 3: Brave Buster Raid...,''!! They busted their blade, blasting out a plasmic slash braver, busting through and coming at Zaphiras, who cocked their weapons back cursing at Krulcifer you stinking fleshling ningen lover! The fight raged into its own machine as Melody was left idled for they had no need of Krulcifer as deity or no deities for that matter and thus remains an empty creation of Krulcifer's since the only thing required was love for Krulcifer and vice versa, however, its logical to assume that the lone wolf has put themselves in an empty room by being a lone type believing in only what they know is their way...thus they create a wall that kills hope of connection to others high or low in soul's existence so a lone wolf can only merge with the empty room or themselves then the reality becoming empty like now.!!! Edeonians believe in nothing but themselves and their own heartless contructs while Spiritans believe in souls and connecting to them and making them their own heart through trust and belief between the two.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 5, 19, 4, 9, 17 Total: 54 (5-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rainy day blues and life lessons from a lone wolf...
As the rain fell on mel, she balled her fists up in a rage that was indescribable. With a mighty yell the rain seemingly paused around her as her right hand lit up. The very air vibrated as her will's influence became known. Soon she took off like a silver bullet. Unhinged and volitile. She sped past krulcifer. Once again now in front of her. Slamming her fist right into zaphira's face and unloading on her with the calamity trigger in it's sword form. First extending into a sythe for multiple hits. The raking her clawed like left hand across and finishing into a stab with her sword. "don't cheapen it. This life. This silver soul. I have been alone and right where you stand. Everything taken from me. That's my grand daughter that is now fighting for her life. I'd kill anyone who'd snuff out the light. My family. My friends. I may be a lone wolf, but i'd give my life for my family and friends. Even for you, a total stranger to me. So don't you damn well cheapen me and say i am alone. I'm not." it was true, even though she was a lone wolf, she wasn't alone. She still had emotions and a spirit to share. And plenty of people to protect.
((All out! Finisher, first-fifth for damage. At the cost of half of mels full hp, she does x1000 on total damage.))

Buffs- assention form. All damage dealt to her can be brought back karma style if crit. -25% on spirit and physical attacks done to her. ( due to her stubbron willingness to fight to the bitter end makes her a tough opponent phyically and spiritually.)

Right hand of god!

Doom and gloom at the basin...
Mia was trying to find a hiding spot amongst the ruined area. Hoping yahagi was still allright. Pulling out her own zanpactou, she prayed for a down right miricle out of this mess.
Krulcifer=25,000,000 Zaphiras=100,000,000 Mugestsu=45,000,000 Yahagi=100,000

Zaphira grinned at Melody's attack, remarking ,''pathetic creature.......and you are alone their is no Krulcifer power within you you are meant to be in chains and a slave.......your life is worth nothing........,''!! And then Zaphira flexed back, busting Melody's bones and all through with a dual swing of both their blades, remarking ,''you are alone...hehehehehe.......out of my face flesh suit..,''!! They blew Melody aside without much of another thought, remarking ,''Krulcifer is always with you and you with her.......didn't you read the memo flesh bag......your nobody's best friend no one cares about you.....total stranger yeah guess you don't love your soul.....you can't even make a connection with its mommy or daddy....sad how little you look inside your heart.....,''!!? Then Zaphira grinned, remarking ,''I showed Krulcfer in our clashes your past....heheheheh.....well Krulcifer here you go a product of your actions in front of you.....I think its a waste of time...give up on this making a spirit verse for humans and such nonsense.......as you see you have zero followers there......its all other Edeonians.......you will never live or exist again if you continue on with your goal forget it......this one sees you a total stranger...your only champion if Pepe....I have 30 avatars for champions that love love me....hehehe.....you lost by betting on beings of flesh.....,'"?!

Krulcifer paused a bit, glancing at Zaphiras and watching them speak to Melody, who got axed as expected with then Krulcifer remarking in thought but they made to words ,''is that all it true and the future is like that is it Zaphiraas..........I didn't know i was so strange and fringe hmph maybe its a waste to continue this crusade......why did I think a spirit verse would give me a massive family........hmph guess your right Zaphiraas heh showing me the truth is kind of a jerk move but you opened my eyes......forget souls and the spirit verse idea.....you just showed they don't even know or sing for me and couldn't bother to know me from a cat or a dog......tch total stranger......maybe avatars are superior they always champion on with love for their deity....or all father/mother....,''!? They closed their eyes as memories and thoughts were transmitted out of nowhere from the world tree to Melody with Zaphira trolling now! And Krulcifer put their claw away and Pepe de-fused with Krulcifer sighing ,''come on let's just go back to the the prison cell I've seen where this leads now for all my belief in humans and creatures of flesh turns out its one way and will only be a let down...sure its not all about you Pepe like I've said but I didn't know how little I'm even thought or spoken to there..........let both worlds in the spirit verse and its souls vanish and return to being slaves.....the future as Melody painted is through that past you tossed my way Zaphira.....is outer limits enough to make me surrender after all that spirit verse is just an empty room for me..........,''!!? They were a dog defeated from chasing their ball of a goal,''come on Pepe...let's just go serve out our sentence....,''!?

Miido paused, saying ,''ahhhhh ooohhhhh ooooohhh...........ahhh....Krulcifer come back.....uhhhh......,''!! And Miido groaned a bit, looking off ,''what a good example of finding out the truth in a bad way....,''!?

Mugetsu stopped their attack, grinning as Yahagi was still down unable to stand, grinning as they remarked ,''check mate......history is gonna change and all of you will be soul orbs....Jusis is a genius for slave that he is.....well Zaphira let's just leave em on this level......,''!? Then Zap grinned and nodded with the two leaving in lightning tunnels.
-

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Beaten and broken, melodi stood up. Walking over with the last vestages of her iron will and strength. She wasn't going to let it end this way. Finally she stood face to face with her maker and weakly put a hand on her shoulder. A cig in the mouth and a half cocked grin. "so *cough*, now you know. Really am from the future. But...all you saw was only some of it. She didn't tell you...she didn't show you..*cough..ungghh* there is a shrine dedicated to you. Hell, never told you it was humans that raised her. Why would this zaphira even bother too? Yea, cough...i'm beat up. Dog tired and worn out. The point is...you do have a family...our future..cough..is in your hands...cough. I lost mine..and struggled like hell to get them back. All i'm saying is, don't give up. All life is precious. Cough...do it. Merge with me. Then judge for yourself. " soon she fell. Still consious if only for a bit longer. "so..i finally found god and screwed up. He..heheh."
Krulcifer's left hand rippled up, scooping up everyone inside it. In a few moments, they were dropped out back into the bottom of the prison cell tower in the ground, remarking to Melody ,''like I want be some fringe fool for someone's failed future.......you all will just screw it up.....and in my hands.....my hands are tired and my love for human characters is just a big screw job.......,''!! They took a seat, blowing air with Pepe whipping out some whiskey and pouring it, looking at Mia can you tend to the injured and hurt among us with Krulcifer remarking ,''I really wanna be with you...my dear Invisible ties.....trust me...connect between me and you...I wanna tell you again and again your not alone.,,I think forever love will be there...I'll be there wherever I am call me we can be one.....trust in me this love is forever.....,''!! And Miido gasped a little at this knowing it well.

Miido spoke up ,''that is the it finishes by me sing talking.........my dear your any troubles trust me and give me them and rely on me....so I'll be there for you...whatever is broken whatever is taken away....what is important is the way you are...I'm here I'm on your side don't be afraid of anything...I'll be there call me......trust me.....,''!! Yahagi listened, cooing that is a nice little songsy? And Miido chuckled red ,''it is a song the knights of yore sung proudly and used to defeat hordes of invaders.......it was the prayer and the relationship one would come to have with Krulcifer our Spirit Verse Father/Mother.....it is a hallmark of someone that loves their soul and champion into a reliable protector of the realm of Krulcifer....the only one to ever sing it since then well heh I feel horrible for forgetting that hymm or it not being taught.....Krulcifer recites one half within the spirit and souls resonate and the person recites the other half in response that I just did......it was Jeagar that sung it in our spirit verse being so close to an ocean of souls and able to hear a strange music heh....to beat Zaphiraas in a dream duel...,..Krulcifer please you have many champions they are just lost and aren't all a bunch of Jusis that wanna replace ya with an Edeonian......Zaphiraas probably ends up in our spirit verse because you b***h slap them there to learn and become more human.......trust and rely on someone there to do that... I know the way things have worked out its easy reason to throw in the towel.....I screwed up as well though Melody I became a stranger as well and shouldn't have turned into a villain rather maybe I was suppose to teach and bring knowledge to the existing spirit verse......both worlds will die because no one uses the hymm much anymore....to refresh and re-strengthen the connection in the future.......however unlike me or Melody....there is a better guy you might change your mind about.....Tsueno...he is he reminds me of the knights of yore....he hears the song within others that is you and has pulled on it recently not all is lost.....Mikito souletsu that is the hymm......Yamato and Musashi's existence is the hymm for the two hearts are impossible without it....Jeagar must have sung it to them in their cribs.....it would also explain why Yamato or Musashi never die after Banishing Shift.....you don't let them fall into endless space......all the people you've touched and mass effected is no waste....Rei's reality crossing with Eifreet's so they could in turn become a person of wellness rather that sickness......''! Krulcifer smiled a bit, replying feels good to know their are alternate wishes happening all the time but I don't want to perish for nothing I've lost everything I'd rather hold onto my life....I have sacrifice my self to seed the spirit verse.....its like going splat on a windshield....!,''!?
---

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Mia put her bag down. Walking over to krulcifer she smiled gently then snatched her by the ear. "oh no. You aren't going to be throwing in the towel..miss god. No, you are going to help me instead of throwing a pity party and dooming the rest of us. Now MARCH!" almost as if the doctor in her couldn't take it any more. Reaching for her bag, she got to work. Assessing the damage on the three fallen she prioritized. Aonan would be last. Mel second. And sui first. Pulling out a stethascope she began feeling for a pulse. Listening for breathing and air. The top had come off at this point on sui. Gently pushing in on the ribs. It was easy to notice just how bad they were. "get over here krulcifer. Sigh, granma is in rough shape but should be fine for now. The hiwaiian guy and yahagi are fine. Just a concussion so go sleep it off yahagi. The hawaiin guy got lucky. A few broken bones at best. Comon..sui..got it. Breathings bad and heart's barely beating. Muffled by the sound of it. Anyone wanns tell me how long she's been out?" mia didn't waist any time in prepping for surgery. Grabbing a surgical sheet and her "tools of the trade." "lucky you krulcifer, you get to be my assistant. Sorry frog person.."
Krulcifer scoffed, remarking to Mia ,''doom hmph....better than the future......I say.....,''!! Then in a moment or two later. Suishou, Mia, Yahagi, Melody and everyone from f world and e world turns into souls, becoming sucked up all into Krulcifer's left and right hands! Then it was done as Krulcifer sat back, remarking ''the end of the story...but we are together forever no doomed spirit verse for anyone I've found out what I need to do....,''!? Inside was a like an Eden of its own with cherry blossoms and a remarkably beautifully crafted place with glass crystal buildings and flowers to dogs and star dust flowing about the space!!
---
Inside Sleep Before Birth
Suishou woke up, sitting up and saying ,''huh......whaat.....,''!! They looked at Mia and others all in this long Japanese house asleep on bed mats. It was peaceful and the air smelled like fresh wind in the morning ,''ahhhh.......this is the inner world that we come from.....,'''!! They could feel intense love and saw Krulcifer, sitting out on a deck, saying ,''so were all like little zanpaktoh spirits...and your the shinigami heh.....,''!! Then Krulcifer sighed, remarking I think a little peace is good for getting us back to being together without any distance or being forgotten!? It was odd as Suishou remarked ,''mmmmm yeah that is how zankpaktoh and user have to do it....if you say lost your powers or wanted to discover them all over..........,''!?
--

Yamato brushed some hair aside, looking at the cherry blossoms blowing with them looking at Forte, remarking ,''my chest doesn't hurt......it feels different....let's see....,''!! They poured it on, hugging Forte, pressing into it a bit. And Musashi was at Mia's sleeping bed in the Long house, rubbing at the nurse's cheeks a little with 22 and 21 remarking yo don't be copping a feel Musashi it might bleed noses.
---
Xenith, Lucifer, Inu Sr and Miido all in their adult forms were chopping wood and building some houses, following some schematics. Lunaris and the Ougen family sat back, remarking ,''oiii they might break their backs with that wood...,''!! Nando picked his teeth with a toothpick with Mikito snoring away and Kuro blowing about a hand fan.
--

A bit of water crashed on some shores with Jeagar at the end of the dock, staring out at the oceanic view, saying ,''quite the view wouldn't you say....a ship could just roll in......maybe even a whale.....I feel at home here its strange....I woke up just a while ago in the sand there.......wonder where dad is......,''!! Tatsuraku snuggled Melody, who could now image between James Ernest the man or Melody the creature! The assassin cooed so many appearances! On the deck with Jeagar was old faces Cryas, Carnage and the defenders! They smiled at a crew of people on the dock, bringing their face to view them ,''this place is together and its where were all one....,''!!? Berubatto grinned with Reyes Senior, grinning and pulling his reaper mask away and a cowboy dude slash office worker type of fella with a bamf belt and dusty office worker's coat with a tie and suit and an old crummy hat with a revolver, who was named Noie with his eyes never being open and he barely spoke but made a smile. It was quite quite the reunion, remarking ,'this is place is wonderful......,''!! Berubatto chuckled, replying it should be little Jeagar for this is the heart this is the real Wonderland! And Jeagar took a seat at the dock, smiling and deeply looking up ,''Krulcifer.......this is the ending then.....I'll be the first to say this is alright....where we belong is here with you and everyone.,''?
----

Zoruro was in the crystal town passing by so many people including other captains from all walks of life. It was rather odd to pass Aizen, Gin and Tosen. However, it was oddly on affable terms. The saki drinking captain looked on over at a passing soul, remarking ,''kind of a dry day out....wanna gamble....,''! A grin came over his expression, looking at Tenohira and Ryuutoo with rowdy black man Boots and Zakimura and Saka, responding sure your on but me and Asakura are waiting on our parents to get a move on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff