Welcome to Gaia! ::

there is no real post real...tho people just try to follow in order....ie zoruro, shea, wofl, kenshin once hes made his new char, and then so over but it isnt set in stone becuz a light post of comedy or posting just to post some information of what ur char is up to or doing in every day life is fine...

Mikai kicked Natalie like a foot ball into a wall along with the missing cape that Mikai had been kicking along for a while now, finding the cold allergically annoying, saying ,''screw off with that s**t....I'll eat you other wise go back to hueco mundo.,''!! Then Mikai had lugged Rei, tossing them them down like a sack of potatoes, remarking ,''what happened here......I'm not really interested but how can a serpent get a nap with all this cold and noise.....,''!! Zakimura gulped saying nervously sorry sorry this is really all a bad day but. And Mikai scowled ,''I'm gonna hurt all of you.....if ya don't get back to the court along with cleaning up this mess....I ain't working today cause you guys suck......I didn't get to fight or play around.....how lame....,''!! They looked at the sentient butterfly person ,''who the hell are you......and where did the baka milk eater go.....but if i see anyone else running their powers off and showing off I'm gonna break some bones and some guards.....to teach you not to create conflict.....stupid foxes all littering like they own the place.......,'!!

The Sentient Buttterfly held the wish token, starting to activate it , saying ,''hahahah.....your a serpent shingiami.....,''!! Clapping, they didn't mind the obvious harshness of Mikai's tongue or way ,''I don't got a name and is that fox okay......and Jeagar-san is outside Ikebukoro at the rock faces...I hope she is alright she did so much for me.....enjoying the sun set.......I can see through the butterflies.....but I don't have a name......hmmmmrrmmm....,''!! They were confused as to what to name themselves.

Kaizoku appeared out of a shunpo, saying ,''the hollows are all cleared out......and a name how about a flower one....Lilac's is one....mmmm what about Calla......then and instead of becoming a human...become a spirit instead.....so you can come back with us......and Lilac isn't a fit mother...just look at all the bush and twigs she's covered in.....just kidding though.,''!! And Kaizoku yawned soon after, remarking ,''Jeagar.....let's leave them alone.....she has had the worst day.....like who wants to be related to this fool...,''!1 Pointing a metallic hand and finger at Melody, frowning away with closed eyes.

Aizu laughed a bit, putting a hand on Calla's shoulder ,''go on use the token Calla........to become a spirit.....I was once corrupt and joined up with Lucifer for a goal....but no hard feelings if you no longer want to be under Lilac or someone's foot.....freedom is something one should be able to have or treasure if they so seek it......Jeagar understands that freedom....she wasn't a tool for war like Melody......open sea and adventure must be nice to be a pirate.....heh...,''!! Calla begun to tear up saying are you sure but they looked over at Lilac for approval. Then Aizu smiled closing his eyes ,''how silly...,''!!
-

Outside Ikebukuro-

The sun was setting and flowering the horizon's edge. Jeagar was siting against a rock, watching it all bruised and hurt, saying ,''well the view is nice...,''!! Chilling out, they held up the cupid arrow slurring their words ,''this dam thing......really got me out of that...but I can't speak so tired....,''!! They were simply chilled back, getting comfortable, putting their sheathed sword aside, getting into a power nap to someone came or caught up.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User ImageNattlie ice started to slow to a stop when her cape hit her. It took a few more seconds till her eyes showed some life. "Wha...?" but her body had used so much energy she could hardly stand. "I.... lost it..." she said disaponted in herself as her ears fell back. "I'm sorry." she said look at her cape and fancented it the way that it should be. Shortly after this she fell over and into sleep to recover.

Lilac fround at her sister and looked at her though the sides of her eyes"I should have taken picktures of you in that child's leache being led by your daughter," she said coldly. After a deep breath she looked at the Calli and smiled "I..." started but stopped the moment that some of the butterflies started to group up before tuning into a beautifl white haired fairy, this was Choulco. She walked up to Calli and kissed her fourhead before smiling and turing back into butterflies. Lilac smirked "We only wish for your happyness." she said then it doned on her and she rubbed the back of her neck "Since you were made from one of my butterflies, it makes me your mother, I guess." she said blushing a little "I wonder how Aikagi will react to this, I haven't even.... and I'm ... a mother.... it's a little hard to beleave myself and I know it's the trueth." She thought to herself which made her a little sad.

Rosemary looked at her exspanding family and smiled a little before a little sadness came over her and she didn't go over to the group but instead walke back the way they had come to the ocean. She didn't know if was to think, to be near the water and it's salty smell, or just to be alone for a few moments. but once she got to where the water lapped up onto the shore she stopped and let the water hit her feet. She sighed as she stared out over the water. Now that the fighting was over she still had to come to figure out how to get use to what it was the Cupid had done.
Outside Ikebukor at the rocks......

The sunset was nearly finished. Jeagar got to foot, but they fell back down ,''ite ite....,''!! A wet foam of red was leaking through their clothing at their side ,''ooohh ahhh oohh ahhh..,''!! Putting pressure on it, they sighed over it. And someone from a rock above spoke, but it was a surprise ,''don't scare me like that.....who is it oh it is you.spirit king......come to enjoy the view,''!!

As chibi as he was, he was still the vetted and ex-spirit king. Then he spoke with a Zoruro like start out,''oi......what did you do there......,''!! And then Jeagar thought what that meant, but he hopped on down beside ,''that joker hollow is a strange one but he didn't get to kill Kyoku-san or Lady Rouge.....he was an old hollow with some baggage I guess from his days as a shinigami thank you ...that couldn't get the right hand a sad state eh...but he had......elusive like the boogeymen or the monster under your bed.....you didn't age back to normal right away either but my theory is .....the world of the hell butterfly all that it is....somehow you managed to absorb that world into yourself along the way......haah.....I've never actually made an offer like this before.....,''!! Leaning in he whispered a few things that would go between them, and he soon was finished his whisper to go back to talking ,''the others will be to this area shortly.....Cat-2 can probably fix you up or we can take you to the medical ward........heh it is a nice view isn't it....,''!! Then he stood and kept company ,''bad taste to leave a lady......but the hell it is a nice view,''!!

Jeagar scoffed into a smirk ,''I beg to differ on the whole I need company thing......I have plenty....,''!! Several hell butterflies had begun to visit and flap around Jeagar, causing them to smile ,''poor 21......though a nice gesture but I'm not interested in dating or that stuff.....I love milk...chocolate milk....strawberry milk and all kinds.....it is nice though that I have something in common with the spirit king.......,''!! He smiled as he watched her power nap for now.
--

21 had his head stuck in a mail box. Yukiguni was chuckling, enjoying this nonsense, but he was yelling ,''wait for me....Jeagar everyone I'm coming to save the day...,''!! Yukiguni finally just froze him solid, saying cool off.

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Honor - Choices that you make, reflect of whom you truly are
Courage - Rise above the masses, live your life complete and strong
Compassion - Is the power that must be used for the good of all
Loyal - To the ones in my care, standing true for what the cause

Tsukiko Yuzuki

I dont remember my past all that well, but hey, it is ok.
I am not that worried about it right now.

Tsukiko walked along the grounds of the sereitei as he looked around heading down the allyway from the graduation hall he stood and stopped a few feet from it looking at the graduation list scupted in Kanji on the wall. He passively smiled as his zanpakto spirit,Yoshirou Yuuki, appeared next to him floating aimlessly in the air on ehre side as she smile and poked his forehear, "Having nostalgia are we ? " She stated as she sat on his head, leaning inwards rediculously close to the wall of names. "I tell you what .... all of these people are lame!!!" she said pushing Tsukiko down into the wall." she then stopped and pulled him back up straight. Tsukiko smiled at her and then looked to the left as he began to leave the academy.The spirit's mood changed from happy to seriosus very suddenly, " Do you know, Tuzuki, which of the squads yo uwill be placed in?" Her attitude straght forward and her face serious. Tsukiko, looked forward while tlaking to her and stated, "hopefully squad 2 or 5, I believe my skills would be better of use in those squads. Yoshirou passively smirked as she stated, "that is why you are my shinigami.... I lvoe your mind yuzuki. " She then turned and kissed him as her breasts pressed against him. They finished kissing and Tsukiko walked out of the academy barracks and into the streeet heading for squad 2, he was going to check it out.

My soul has been searching, longing for something
I see my true self and I have learned well

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
As the sun slowly sank into the sky, another familure face showed up on the outside of ikeburo. "so..she's out cold eh? For a granddaughter she has that stubbron streak. Yea yea old man, i saw the final fight. though, in the end, that hollow had too much baggage. Interesting it wanted to rewrite the past but..well, you can't always have what you want. Well, guess i better take jeager to cat-2. Though, ya know....she is kinda cute. Heh, now if she would only find a man." It had been melodi's father. As always he knew what to say. Gently picking up jeager he headed off to meet the others.

In ikiburo...
Rei got up after having been bucked off. Having to alter her clothes. "ACK!! Dangit, im in public!! Sigh, well at least you have no shame, mikai. But..if katsuro's boyfriend sees me, well he might have some bloodloss. Though..hrmm..oh lord..what about this mess?nyaaa!!"

Melodi chuckled as she poked cat-2. "umm..if your staying for a bit, how about coming with us to disneyland? Plenty of sweets too. Though..ermm..mind knocking out your sister for me? Sigh, sometimes rei is such a workoholic hahaha. Might as well check her out too. Im sure she needs a bit of treatment since she was near hollow energy. Any who..sigh..who's gunna do the report on all of this?"

Wolfwood lit a smoke and had left the others to go get his kids. Spying on vincent he snuck up behind the kid to give him a big ol' hug. Happy the two were still alive.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Sereitei (for Ken)
Christoper was on his way to the academy to get some paper work, When he saw a student perhaps two leaving the grounds "I do hope you have the paper work for leaving Academy Grounds." he said with an authoritative voice. He crossed his arms almost like he didn't want to be bothered with what it was he was doing but he had to dew to his rank as a Head Lutenint.

Human World
21's group
Adlitl exhaled "At least I'm back in the propper size.... Now if only you didn't distroy my house.... So we going to keep going and find out what the hell is going on or are we stopping because we're back to normal?" she asked rubbing the side of one of her bangles that was also her zanpacto.

Rosangela grunted "I don't care what it is that you do... I'm investigating, come along if you want."s he huffed "I wish I could make what happened the last two days seem like a dream for the normies." she said then contured on down the road.

Ikiburo beach
Rosemary took a deep breath as she took in the salty air now that the battle was over she needed to clear her head which was why she came to the beach She suck her Zanpacto in the sand still in it's hilt "Damb Bastered I wanted to tell him myself not by you, you dambed siren.." she she sat on a rock "Then with what Lilac said, ..... I didn't think I missed the water this badly." she said looking up at the water.
Yukiguni scoffed, saying ,''seems to over know....jana.....,''!! The white fox left. As for 21, he sighed ,''well go ahead then....but seems things are good.....and I'm off to disney land sorry...,''!! Then he had broken out of the ice after some effort, heading to Disney land.

Several hours passed.....
living world...chilling at disney land japan...
Aizu and 21 were both in line for the watery ride with logs. Rukensai in a sun dress and hat, sitting at a pluto shaped pool, eating barbecued items of food ,''too bad that Megumi was in the past.....too far of a distance to make any real change to the present....you can't change a battle any way....this is nice though....,''!! Zakimura yawned, being under the same umbrella if you so but yeah everyone is having fun.

Cat-2 sighed, saying ,''I used up a lot of the liquid synthetic cells to play doctor....I don't know the side effects....though so not my problem if they grow a frog's head or something....,''!! Shrugging, they were on Blaze's shoulders, and he remarked just send em a bill but do you see the gourmet snow cone stand then. And Cat-2 shook their head ,''not yet......let's go to the other side of the park it is quite big after all.....funny all the humans are giving you the worst looks...,''!! Blaze scoffed, saying well you are wearing your little lab coat and all but eh. And then Cat-2 yawned ,''your the one dressed like some basketball player.....did you want to sleep together later......once I'm tired though...this bio doll is fine for it I think ,''!! A red faced Blaze shook his head, remarking dam right it will be fine and let's go.
--

Kaizoku was dressed like a shinto priest, watching Rozamari ride the merry go round. And Calla was checking out a crane machine with various disney doo dads in it. Saikata was having tea in a cafe with Katsuro, but they both kept to their normal wear. A set of hands was tapping cheeks, but they had to wake them up. Jeagar woke up, seeing a slice of confetti cake. A large canister of moo moo's milk, seeing Tenohira in some biker's get up along with Tatsuraku, who was in a suit with the buttons undone enough to see goods. The sounds of fire works blasting off and filling the sky with Disney shapes banged away. Sipping up some of the milk at tables with umbrellas , they were in their old wear rather than the kunoichi style one. Tatsuraku spoke ,''I got rid of the pony tail and brushed your hair back to how you have it....Tenohira washed you up while you were out too....don't worry no men were allowed.....Asuka said to keep her out of your s**t....hahahha I'm sorry to say your a mirror for myself......you got dropped off by some stranger....pretty sure they are around though still. somewhere here.........,''!! Tenohira was chewing on a corn dog and stepping down a donald the duck mascot.
-

Distortion had bundles of stuffed prizes along with a play station 10. They scowled, seeing Zaphira and Aikagi chasing a poor Goofy mascot around. And Aikagi yelled wait your going to what put him in a cage and take him home. Then Distortion thought a bit, but they remarked ,''cage.....wonder when Eden-sama will let those three from the well out....sighs someday maybe...for now more games see if I can get more stuff if I get enough maybe I can bribe some stupid human.....Rei must have gone to enjoy something too...maybe she's on the roller coaster was it called that..,''!!

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tsukiko Yuzuki

Tsukiko turned around as he addressed by the teacher. He walked up to the man as his zanpakto just looked at him then closed her eyes and mumbled to Tsukiko and tsukiko nodded and closed his eyes then proceeded to walk up to the man and handed him the slip stating in a melotone, "will this suffice?" irritated from the mans stature and emotional response when engaging

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Human World @ Tokyo Diseny (MAP of the park It's Disneyland not Tokyo Diseny but it tells where everything is and what it is >.< It's more so for me so I spell things right. And what is going to happen to Rosemary really happened to us.... exsept for the food part the pick is Natilie's Gigi form but change all the blue markings to gold, and she still needs her cape))

Rosemary was a bit disaponted, she sat at Cafe Oleans, the one thing she wanted to see since she saw it's name on the map guide, but the Prates of the Caribbean ride was closed for matianice. After haveng gone though by numeras amounts of food she desided to get something to eat and look the map over and see where other things were. She was wearing a cut little purple hulter top dress with an unusal "tydie" patteren that that exstuated her asstes. I guess I'll go to the Haunted Mansion after this, see just what they think of ghosts." she mubled to herself as she put some chouder into her mouth "I don't remember when we were to all meet back up again."

Lilac was waring a pink flowery flowy dress with an ice cream cone when she happend to see a Goofy coming tords her, being followed by Zaphira and Aikagi "Huh?" she said wondering what it was they where doing as they were followed by a few other kids too. She timed it right that she was able to get running near Aikagi, "Uh why are you chasing Goofy? And who's watching out for you two?" she asked still holding the ice cream.

Nattlie was waring a head band to make it look like her ears were fake, but she did her best to hide her tail under her cloak. "I wish I didn't have to where this stupid body and could be in my nice fur.... they got good food though." she said licking some ice cream. Her ear twched, then some little girl saw her going "mommy look at the kitty, I want to be a kitty too." then the little girl grabed on to Nattlie's ears making her tear "Let go let go...." she said trying hard not to make the little kid cry.

Human world..... some remote place
Cupid raised an eyebrow as she flapped her wings "They're still hear, maybe I will talk with the girl that could speak with me, It's been quite some time since someone was able to hear me." she said before flying to where the high sorces of energy was.

Seretite (for Ken)
Christopher looked the slip over, "Yuzuki?.... You're Tsukiko Yuzuki?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "I don't often come to the school grounds," he said brushing some of his white hair out of his face "I need to get a trim" he thought to himself "So that would make her your Zanpacto spirit correct?"
A change in the air, but it made Jeagar shiver it off ,''Cupid........eh....,''!! Getting up, looking at their wear, seeing it was all in order, checking their bumper cars ,''still modest b cups or c.....wonder if Rei or Katsuro get back pain from having melons hanging....,''!! Checking her hair and face out in the a reflection of the plate, remarking ,''what do you think....,''!! Looking over to see who was there, they saw Inu Sr with Xenith chibi both chewing on cotton candy shaped like the heads of the chipmunks.

Inu Sr stuffed his mouth, muffling words. And Tenohira whistled ,''you definitely kick a** in the looks department......face and hair wise I'm pretty jealous....Asuka is pretty dam smoking too...are all bukido users like that.....but heh I understand why Asuka is higher now....you totally lose in the knocker department eh......as for me well I'm trying to live the way of the runt......,''!! A slight shrug, but they held up a cotton candy, chewing it. And then they watched as Jeagar poured some of that chilled milk into a cup, having ordered mickey rat cakes.
-
Aikagi panted, but he hopped before he could answer Lilac, tackling Zaphira down, but he had grabbed her boobs, making him pull back right away ,''oh crap....Zap Zap.....,''!! Zaphira was flaring with light surges a bit, but he had to say something to answer what Lilac was asking about as well keep Zaphira in line like mother had told him to ,''heh...you can't turn that mascot into a snow globe cause your the daimo...he isn't really goofy you know...,''!!

Zaphira got up, saying ,''you could have pretended a little longer with me that it was really the character....and were they good enough.....chi.....,''!! And he remarked what were ,''the female parts.....stupid aniki am I just a daimo to you after all made out of equal parts monster and equal parts spirit.....if you want to spend time with somebody that is normal flesh....it is fine with me....but did you enjoy it...,''!! He was taken aback by this, looking at Lilac and a sheepish manner and to Zaphira in a what do I say now. Then Aikagi shyly replied your as much as kanojo to the touch as anybody is. And Zaphira perked up a bit ,''really........well can we get goofy's goofin juice.....are you coming too Lilac......,''!!
----
Zakimura was in fox form with Yuki still, sighing as they watched Natalie get tortured in their mind's eyes. And Zakimura remarked ,''trying to hide can make you more suspicious to the normals....but in this day and age humans are pretty much all full of spiritual power since the light particles constantly stream from the daimo......but Rukensai is here chilling by the pool any how....so I won't get trouble with a woman that tips so well the waiters are rich enough to quit working for life...,''!!
--
Tatsuraku was sun bathing though, looking like a hot spanish girl though the white hair was Japanese. And Inu Sr was there putting lotion on ,''Jeagar's spirit thread is different and.....not to mention her eyes are a slight shade of green.......is there something I should know along with the strange tattoo stamped and pressed down her backside she doesn't know about.....yet.....my kids are all so unique and very special aren't they....though Lilac out of Rosemary along with Kaizoku are very well that way themselves....,''!!!
-

Inu Sr took a seat, wearing a nacho hat with dip in it. He had his arms crossed, responding ,''yes......they are.......and I'm unable to find out or understand what has happened to Jeagar......to take an ancient hollow's world and the world of the hell butterfly powers that rest in the past and time into yourself and not be destroyed or killed should be impossible.....she isn't a hollow nor a hell butterfly but was able to assimilate and take those traits into her own code......was it Calla.....but Jeagar was aged back to their 14 year old self......but it is far more enigmatic than that.....,''!! And he sighed, telling it like it is ,''Jeagar experienced a mutator on a level not of this world or the other.......I can give no concrete answers yet.....but Jeagar is most abnormal and parents that were absent leave a lot of reason for this to have happened.....,''!!
Tatsuraku sighed, saying ,'' Melody tries hard but hmph don't look at me....Katsuro's blood follows me and Kirrin a lot more in terms of ability and other abnormal nature to nurture factors...while Cat-2 is the one that garnered lots of Mel's traits...to her sisters..........Rei and Tenohira to Crystal carry a lot of both our sides.....but it is a good point now that we focus on the topic....Jeagar is a mutation that goes off course from us....as parents......but our children arre ours.....so I can't be bothered with how abnormal and odd one really is.....look at the lives we lead heh...,''!1 Inu Sr chuckled I guess you got a point but I'm just concerned because I think strange things are going to happen more and more ,''who knows.....but my kids aren't cheat coded digimon....they get tired or hurt.....and can even get sick I've become a total mamma....my Rei or Jeagar to Katsuro are okay I think right now....though Cat-2 said Katsuro should go back to f world and rest.......immortality means you never die from lack of organs or s**t....or being turned into dust by age.....but energy loss is impossible to avoid....for any creature.......,''!!...

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tsukiko Yuzuki

Tsukiko, looked at him as he stated the obvious one right after the other he laid his hand on his zanpakto as Yoshirou spoke up, before Tsukiko could reply," no i am his girlfriend, not his zanpakto spirit, you see tsukiko is to handsome and beautiful to need a zanpakto, soo you might want to update your infomation, it is very off, just by a low margine though." Yoshirou looked into christopher's eyes as she persistently waited for him to say something. Tsukiko looked at chris from where he was standing, with a stature like he had something better to do.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Human World/Disenyland
Lilac chuckled "You know they have snow globes, and stuffed animals and other things, that you can buy, right?" she asked before taking a lick of her ice cream. "They mite have a Goofy's ......some weird named falvored juce..... at one of the juice bars." she said

Natalie was gratefull once the mother took the child away. "Yeah but "animals" aren't aloud to go every where." she said rubbing her ear. "The only animals on for legs they let into the park is gide dogs, and I'm not going to pretend to be a mutt." she said wich was a little unlike her.

Rosemary sighed to her self without realising it, though this ones a little more "happy" then the one a few hours ago when she sat at the beach. Once she finished off her chouder she started twards the Hontaded Mantion ride.

Cupid landed near Sleeping Beautie's Castle, and had a group of people basickly walk right though her. It was something she was use to being a sprite but it still took her by sirprise thist time because she had, have two people able to see her. "Well at least I don't have to pay to get in here." she said folding her wings close to her sholders. "But then again it's easier to do my job without using those body dolls.... what where they called again? I don't get why the death bringers where them but it doesn't matter to me." she asked but didn't care if she got an answer since no one could hear her anyway.

Seretei (for Ken)
Christopher raised an eyebrow for only a moment before going back to his poker face, which looke a little more upset then he really was, "I see, so then you are not a Zanpacto spirit?" he asked. He kept his voice calm but curiose. He however took note of the aditude to supiror officers. Something he would have to remember when placing Yuzuki into the squads, as some of the captains where quicly Agitated by something so rude.

"You don't have to sound so grumpy.... but then again don't do it on purppuse you just come off that way." said the moon madin of his Zanpacto as she formed next to him. She then looked at the other two. "He is more consitert then he's letting on," she said before smiling at them. "Buy you know you should show respect to someone who's of a high rank, tick off the wrong captain and you're lible to lose your head." she added almost in a sing-song voice.

Christopher closed his eyes, "Did you have to say it like that? I may sound like a grump but at least I didn't say it with a creappy after shadow." he said stating it bluntly. "Besides you know why we are here, Channary. I only stopped him, like I would have anyone else if they were a studdent level, because rules must be followed. You know that." he sounded anoyed but he didn't look it. Taking a breath he looked though the paper work one last time "You didn't spesifiy reason for leaving.... Though considering what progress reports I have gotten from the Acadimy, and from what I've see in last few moments I think I know where to place you apon graduation. Finish filling it out they will look this over at the acdimy gate. Though I will say this, if you want to go into one of the court guard squads, the only one that won't stop you at their gates is Squad 4, and that's only because they are healiers." he said still strate face and a bit dryly as he held the slip so that it's owner could take it once again. Once Yuzukni had taken it back, Christapher would go back to headding to the Accadimy like nothing happened, just now

Channary had a big beeming smile, "See he's not as mean as he seems. He is a bit of a stickluer for the rules though. See ya later~" she said gleafully before headding after Christopher.

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tsukiko Yuzuki

Tsukiko smiled at him as he finished talking and walked away, after his zanpakto spoke quickly, "you are a big dummy!!! He is already graduated, he graduated early wiht high honors!!!! " Yoshirou's mood started to change as she turned and faced to Tsukiko as she stated, "Lets go ahead and head over to squad 2." Yoshiro stated as she vanished back into her zanpakto. Tsukiko, smirked as he shunpoed all the way to the 2nd barrack entrance and stopped leaning against the entrance. Yoshirou appeared next to him as she spoke, "and how exactly do you plan to do this my love?" Tsukiko wa looking into the squad 2 barracks, "I am pretty sure they know that I am here, it is unlike the ninjas of the soul society to ignore this fact ... but i think that they also know why I am here which is why they haven't done anything." Tsukiko's eyes moved as he nodded at his zanpakto and shunpoed all the way to the base entrance of the squad 2 leader's dojo side door, he then spoke very calmly as he addressed Yoshiro, "love, I am going to need you to be my decoy and run in the middle of that dojo that is behind this door ok." Yoshiro smiled as she phased through the door and become completely hole. Holding a zanpakto in her hand she spoke out loud, "HEY ALL YOU WANNA BE NINJAS, WHY DON'T YOU ALL COME FIGHT ME.... please?" Her personality shifted again from serious to playful.

Tsukiko, however; shunpoed to the very top of the squad 2 leader's dojo, and dropped down the shoot that lead to the scaffold layer that dangles between the dojo floor and the ceiling. He watched bending down as his zanpakto ran her mouth. Keeping his wits about him, he looked for the captain .. and noticed that their captain wasn't there ... he thought to himself "... then wait .... if their captain isn't there, where could their captain be..." He looked around and noticed no one was around him...

User Image Tyrion in above picture....

Quimera trotted along, wearing an over sized outfit to hide his form, but he had the head of a hawk with blinking eyes and everything to a beakt. He wore the squad 7 haori, remarking in an echoing voice to Chris ,''shinigami are ever so annoying.....to be amongst them is worse.....the academy is full of nothing we can use....the situation was quite interesting when the beuro told me about it...hhahah.,''!! He chuckled darkly, remarking ,''what is it......Crystal Ernest.....Kaizoku Fuermiko....Rosemary Ernest....and then myself to Tyrion-san that is all this place has.....along with you head vice captain.....have you visited the other word's gotei 13.....it makes us look like thinned pigs....but it hasn't been hard running the soul society even with more than half the squads closed to no Commander.....though the idea of the gotei 5 is an interesting concept....,''!! And the hollow taicho glanced over, seeing Tyrion walking up with a bag full of ramen and stuff ,''boy....,''!!

Tyrion scoffed, saying ,''call me boy....and I might actually become one.....I was out grabbing food from the districts........I'm coming to use the mess hall in the academy....squad 10 is pretty thin so I find it more lively here.....mother and grandmother are at Disneyland....in Japan.....Crystal-san not sure haven't perused squad 9 in a while....you look like you should settle down and find yourself a girlfriend Chris-san.....though here might be slim pickings....f wordl's gotei 13 has quite the mass of respectable ladies.....well as far as Zoruro-sama told me about the other world's people....they have three acting captain commander at all times and one primary captain commander.....to better handle various situations where the captain commander may be unable to give full orders....or run a mission by the rest of the group......depending on the mission and delegation they need....but it seems to work like if you were in the same restaurant and three areas were run by different managers..............,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Chris sighed "I have to agree, after all the attacs we've had, we lost a lot of people. If it wasn't for your aunt, and those working the medicial we would have lost a lot more." he said a bit trubbled by it "It's amost a wonder how the school was left untuched." he added. "I'll have a had time knowing who to promot to the Captain levels, well exspt for the head Captain position since it's higher then my own." he said after a long moment of silentce. "It might be a good idea to meet with those of F world.... but I hear they are just as mad at us as the Arrancars of Huco Mondo use to be."

Channary cot back up with Chris though it look like she was jumping a stone path that crossed a river even though she was walking the wooden foors of the hall.

Christopher closed his eyes taking a breath when he cot her doing this, "What are you doing?...... No on second thought I don't want to know....." he grunted at his Zonpacto spirit before looking back at the other two men. "As to finding someone and "settling"......." he started but trailed off his stone face stayed ruffly the same as always but there was a tent of saddnes in his eyes. It was only a moment before he regained himself and finished his thought, "....It's not really an opption for me." then added a little bit of a forced sounding laugh, "I mean who would want to hang around a guy who seems like he's grumpy all the time.... even if I don't mean to." he said trying to make it sound like it was just dew to how he was.

Channary stopped jumping pretened stones and just looked at her master, she knew the reason but she knew it wasn't her place to be telling others that he was scared to fall in love, and why. However her eyes went to his back sence she knew better then to go onto that subject she turned back to moonlight and re-entered the zonpacto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff