Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei lay there quietly as she took in slow deep breaths. Her eyes closed as she slept. Kyoku had come out and began assisting Jane. She went ahead and began useing healing kido on Rei's heart while jane worked on the aorta. Looking at the bulge she shook her head. "A good thing we caught this in time"

It wasn;t long before boogie had arrived with Kari. Having peaked into the bedroom he looked back and spoke up. "I think it's best we leave those two be. They're working on Rei right now." Kari nodded and just sat back.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Jane nodded in agreement. She worked the unneeded mass off the blood vessel doing her best not to cut the vessel too much for massive internal bleeding sewing as well. Once the mass was fully removed she looked over at Kyoku, and said, "You seem to know her medical history rather well."

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei's color started looking better as kyoku gently pumped Rei's heart. She gently let the kido bandage shock it back into rhythm and it beat strong. Looking back at Jane she smiled gently. "I am her grandmother after all. It's my job to know. Then again what's happening to her now it's avatar related. Heh..she's spent her whole life in a weak state. Bad heart and asthma takes it toll. It was anima who fixed it by giving her a new heart and lungs. Along with her brother. It a shame she gone. Well..let's close her up. She'll be waking up soon and I'm sure she'll want to be with distortion for a little bit."

In truth Rei had actually grown since her ordeal had began. She looked more of an adult and perfect in every way.
User Image

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane chuckled a little "I see," she said, "I'm going to get the blood off. I'll leave you to tell her." Jane then left the bedroom and went to the bathroom to wash the blood from her hands. She never did get the family thing but that was due to how she grew up.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane closed Rei up and took her to the bathroom. Gently bathing her and washing her off. Rei started to wake up. However groggy she was. Kyoku helped her out of the tub and dried her off. "Honey..nice to see you awake. I'm sure you know by now don;t you. I'm afraid anima's dead. There..was nothing I could do. But don;t move around so much. Jane's right here and so am I."

Rei didn;t say anything. She had felt it and well enough understood the pain they were all feeling. Distortion was her main worry now. Slowly she began to speak. "Thank you...I..want to be alone with distortion for a little while. Jane...thank you. I know you must have stayed next to me while I was out." Kyoku helped her up and gently eased her over to jane. Having explained to Rei what Jane had done for her. Rei didn;t say anything as she just hugged Jane. Her way of letter Jane know that she truly was grateful. With that Kyoku helped her to the bed and allowed her to get next to Distortion. Covering her up as Rei gently and deeply kissed distortion on the lips. Breaking it and laying her head down on distortion's chest and listening to her heart beating. As she lay there she rubbed distortions stomach a give her a small arc of emotional energy to let her know that she was still there. That she was comforting her. Soon Rei was out and Kyoku looked at Jane and mouthed "Let them sleep for a little while." With that kyoku gently closed the door as to not make a sound. Not wanting to disturb the two.

Boogie on the other hand was back and sitting in the kitchen with Kari. He had found the best plate of stirfry you could find.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane was a little surprised by the hug and smiled slightly, she then washed her own hands and went to where the sent of stirfry was coming from. "I see you found some," she said with a smile.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Boogie laughed As kari pouted while kyoku looked at her arm. "ouch dambit, that smarts kyoku." "Well if you would quit squirming it would be much less painful." Boogie looked over and leaned back. "I sure did honey. Best stir fry you can buy. Though you look like you had it ruff. Everything go ok?"

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane nodded "For the most part, Rei's alive if that's what you mean." she said taking the plastic fork and starting to eat her stir fry. "I am a little warn though." she added.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Boogie looked over and smiled that usual dark smile. "Ahh I see. Well then, eat and lets sleep then. Can;t have my dear Jane tired can i?"

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane chuckled "Well I spose not." she said "It's probably mostly due to the prgnecy." she added not really thing to much into it.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Boogie got up and huged Jane. Kissing her gently. "I can understand that. Comon, let's eat and lay down then. Hee..you still look beautiful."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Jane looked at him dully, "Don't feel it." she said getting up and taking the food with her.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 5 20-sided dice: 19, 1, 15, 2, 7 Total: 44 (5-100)

21=2100 Aizu=1000

Dream Weaver looked about, and he said ,''your sister is a hard woman to protect...........she asks not for it.....but you only fall in love once in my world.......so something as precious as that I'll protect.......even if it means not telling the whole story......in the end isn't this a white lie......we must wait though...........although I thought I may have had enough juice in my weapon left for us to leave......but to walk out of hell from here is impossible.....''!!? He then pulled out a small sack, showing three bugs, and he put one on each of them ,''it will take a while......but Shinryu Yoichimaru will be able to get us out of.......,''!? It took a flash second and the three of them were standing in Greece. Shinryu had done it but didn't stay around to chat. And he said ,''your father......a royal guard.........don't believe in a man's words.....unless you have solid facts or proof....one ring in a box isn't enough to back up his claims.........,''!? Then Aikagi nodded he's right..........Aizu wouldn't fall so easily for poisoned water come on. The block shook a bit with tremors, and he turned, seeing 21 was in the city, heading to a seal in the old coliseum ,''dam..........ahhhh Lilac......do you sense that,''!?

1-5 Aizu =ice effect each hit subtracts 3 hit chance from 21's hit potential.......

21 stood using his green mist to eat the grounds of the old coliseum away, looking to find the seal underneath it. And he said ,''Caesar held his games here........rather he used people for sport more so a dictator is best anyone that questions is killed......anyone that knows too much is silenced..........and I'm wondering right now why you aren't dead.........old friend,''!? And then 21 tossed his shades away, seeing that the man was still hiding, but he watched as Aizu came out from behind one of several pillar columns.

Aizu chuckled, saying ,''the poison I froze it in my veins and had someone extract it out..............I didn't expect to be a traitor once to discover a traitor back stab me.........karma can be ice cold like that.......21 why sure you were always odd but you were still everyone's close friend.......I'd even trust my own family with you.........,''!? And then 21 and him were silent as Aizu began to draw a frosty ice brand ,''but what I can't let go is hurting innocent butterflies..............b*****d..........,''! And Aizu shunpo, shattering a trail of ice behind him, branding ice brand in a downwards thrust as 21 barely reacted, thinking he knew Aizu's level but it seemed that it was wrong now,''Shards of Ice.......,''!! Then his blade slashed down 21's, who was knocked for a loop as ice clip and froze into his shoulder, exploding with blood and force even as Aizu used something else ,''butterfly avalanche...........pistol......,'!?! Pushing back into a flip, he took one stabbing shot at 21, who clashed it with spirit eater, shattering out ice and green mist, shaking the city of Greece. As 21 reeled as Aizu was but he watched as the man was focused with ease, making cough cold air from his lungs people surprise you sometimes.........ice brand when did you fight like this.

-----

Distortion was comatose. As well an entire ward filled with avatars below 9 other than Mikito who was at home now. And Mikai remarked, saying in a message ,''Girika I can't join the sub squad for the seal mission..........I have to stay home and take care of oka-san..........,''!! Mikai was soon putting a hot towel on Mikito's fore head.

---

Saka got up, saying,''I'm heading to a seal................it seems we have one to get to in Kamakura.......another town in japan.......as for master he won't be able to deal with 21.....his only concern is going to be finding the the arrancar general that has Anima's soul.......,''!? And she cast wind hook, getting out of the court right away. At sub squad 14, Girika and Katsu were heading for the north gate bound for somewhere as well.

--

Zaphira was at a loss for words as Shun was kidnapped off. Mekito was jogging, and he had Shun on his shoulder, saying ,''sorry your not going to talk to the daimo......we've no time for that..........seems there on the move...........heeeeeee brat I can't promise you won't get hurt but I can't do this alone this time........so will you help me despite how I just grabbed you back there......,''!? He kept running, leaping and hitting the sky, seeing he was on his way to the north gate ,''I'm certain this is going to suck.....but were heading for an old hollow stomping ground.....,''!?

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Lilac looked at Dream Weaver then looked Aikagi, "You're right, It's not a reson to cry. I..." she stopped then looked in the derection of the coliseum. "... couldn't stop the tears, but you'd have to be close to take something he was keeping close to him." she said feeling better "I hate to fight, but Dad better beet 21's butt." she added still a litle miffed about what happened. "Still seemed like they were targeting our family over the others."

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
As Rei slept soundly she dreamed about what the future might bring. She felt bad for distortion and wanted to show her that she would always be there for her. But in truth, she was just as affected as the others. Not as bad off, whome, like Mikai, was only half.

Melodi on the other had stood up and nodded. She felt ill but pure will and instinct to end this drove her. She may have had a number, but unlike the others, she didn;t take to lying down and going comotose too well. She never obied an order and outright refused to. Mainly because she could be high ranking. Thus in truth..she never trutly wished to show off for a higher number. "We're off then? Fine fine." Melodi opened a kings gateway and headed through. Following Saka.

Shun was a bit surprised at Mekito. Shun looked down and spoke. "That was kinda rude mister. I was looking forward to meeting her since mister James told me it was ok. Sigh..Well how can I help you fight her? I'm not even sure if it's entirely possible to get her soul back without traveling into the past and stopping it before it occurs. Then again mister. James said that was bad to do. Hmmm...hey, mister, why choose me to take along when you have plenty that could help you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff