So long to let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want.

━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʀιᴀ
━━━━━━━━━━━
So I dare you to let me be your One and Only
To hold in your arms.

✭ ✭ ✭

Aria listened as Eda exploded into words, explaining all about her dress and her love of its style. Luckily it wasn't a defensive lecture, but a genuine love of the topic she was talking about. Aria happily listened, glad she hadn't accidentally offended the girl. The way she spoke about her fashion reminded her about how she felt about music. Eda finished just about the time they reached the bakery's doors which were mysteriously still closed. "You made it too! You'll have to show me some more you've made." Aria had always admired those that took the time to learn to sew. She always had other things she'd rather learn... usually a new instrument. "I can't sew to save my life. I'm not much of a home maker. Oh but my cousin on the other hand..."

Before she had a chance to blurt out anything else she turned to see another man approaching the bakery. "Good morning." The young man said waiving at them. Aria Smiled back, taking a moment to look him over. She liked to thing she was a great judge of character, but her past relationships told a different story. Vreis introduced himself as the new blacksmith and immediately got Aria's full attention. "Ah, you need to make me some new displays... and the railing on the second floor needs to be replaced." Aria said walking up to him and shaking his hand suddenly. "I'm Aria, I'm rebuilding the old library. Oh, I like this scarf. Apparently I'm the only one who didn't dress for the weather." As suddenly as the had started, Aria stopped talking and turned back to the bakery entrance right as the door opened. "Ah, There you are Gabbie. You're late."

Smiling as she walked into the bakery, she was hit by the familiar small of baked goods. It was the smell she associated with Bluebell town, having been the tester for anything new Gabbie would make when she visited. Losing that relationship had been one of the few regrets she had about moving to the city. Aria wasn't the best at keeping in touch with her family back home and Gabbie hadn't been an exception. When Aria had found out her cousin was also moving to Bellflower she waited at the train station to greet her. Unfortunately her cousin had actually arrived to Bellflower first and Aria ended up waiting for most of the day at the station before someone let her know. "Ah, are the scones ready!" she said looking back at her cousin, before turning to the others. "You should try her scones, they are amazing. Ah just the thought makes me feel like fainting... like the good kind of fainting. Not fainting from hunger like this morning." The moment she brought up her being light headed earlier she regretted it and hoped her Cousin hadn't caught what she said. Gabbie was a worrier, and a little bit of a mother hen. She would always lecture Aria for pushing herself... and not eating enough, or wearing warm enough clothes, or brushing her hair... well at least her hair was brushed today. 'One out of four isn't bad right?'

✭ ✭ ✭ Place - The Bakery
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ With - Eda, Vries, Gabbie
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ Thoughts - Hungry, Embarrassed.
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ OOC - written at 5 AM and at work. please forgive any mistakes.

Zanny- leopard of snow
                                    F e e l the D r e a d
                                    LexileTheExile

User Image

After Eda explained the situation Aria exclaimed, “You made it too! You'll have to show me some more you've made/"

A huge smile filled Eda’s face. “You should come by the clothing store! Both me and my co-worker’s stuff is all over the place, although I focus on jewels and similar accessories like glasses.

In all honesty, while she wished to sell her fashion sometimes, she took a lot of pride in the glasses she made. They were something most people had forced upon them and were made fun of for it. She liked that she could make something rather unpleasant into a fashion statement.
Her thoughts were interrupted when a rather intimidating, red-haired male approached them.

Good morning,” he said,"Sorry to bother you lovely ladies, but I'm new to town and trying to find the bakery. Do you think you could help me out?” He said his name was Vreis and explained that he was the town black smith.

Aria introduced herself first, made a request for the blacksmith and explained she was the town librarian. When her attention turned to the bakery owner, Eda turned to Vreis. “Nice to meet you Vreis, My name is Eda. I’m the town jeweler. If you ever something polished or want to add to your collection please stop by.” She smiled, but part of her worried that she put her foot in her mouth a little, bringing his piercing up. You’re overthinking things again Eda, relax. She thought to herself, her parents told her that all the time.

While she was overthinking her thoughts she missed the bakery owner inviting them in and only entered the bakery when she saw the tail end of Aria’s pink hair disappear into the bakery. At last minute she turned one last time back to Vreis. “I’d recommend the bagels, they’re really good.

Once inside she took a deep breath just to inhale the delicious aroma of freshly baked bread. She didn’t know how the bakery owner, (her name was Gabrielle possibly, Eda couldn’t remember), did it, but she made some of the best bread she’d ever tasted and her dad was a chef.

The Bakery Aria and VreisOutfit

Revini

FeeltheDread
T H E B L A C K S M I T H
↪ °Bakery ↪ °Hungry - Playful↪ °Aria & Eda & Gabrielle
▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀

t h i s___i s___w h e r e___h e r o e s___a n d___c o w a r d s___p a r t___w a y s

User Image

Now, Vreis wasn't the type who got lost easily or had to rely on maps and directions. He had a fairly good memory for places, or so he liked to think. So, the fact that he had actually found his destination without evening realizing it hit him as extremely unusual. Somehow, he had managed to find the most round a bout way there and then he came from around the back of the building, completely missing the sign altogether. 'Perfect, just as planned,' he mused. Though he wouldn't dare to voice that. Instead, he maintained his composure and didn't let it phase him. Vreis had to keep up appearances, especially as this was his first with, now three, of his darling neighbors.

It was the pink haired girl who spoke up first. Her simple return greeting was a good sign, meaning that he wasn't so repulsive or frightening to look upon that the words escaped her. However, she had much more to say too. Before evening giving her name in return, the girl stated that there were several things she needed from him, railings and displays. Vreis understood the intention of her words and that it meant he would have his first real job since he moved into town. . . yet. the way she worded it didn't sit so well with him. Vreis maintained a friendly smile, though, not willing to give away his thoughts through his expressions. The wording was such that she made it seem like he absolutely had to comply with her request (though he found to sound more like a demand in the moment). If there was one thing Vreis was resistant to, it was taking orders from complete strangers. Thus, the disconnect he felt while Aria finally introduced herself. So she worked at the library, huh? And she liked his scarf. That put a genuine smile onto his face. She seemed so bubbly for so early. Luckily, Vreis knew better than to harshly judge a person based on their first sentence to you.

"Maybe we can discuss the details over breakfast then? Of course I'd be happy to chat with the both of you, if you wouldn't mind the intrusion?" Vreis directed this last part to both of the girls. He couldn't help himself, but before he could another word out, the door to the bakery flew open and a rather pleasant looking brunette appeared. She looked a little out of breath, or maybe rushed was a better term. She offered an apology for not having the store open and gave a warm welcome to her three customers. Aria immediately went forward and greeted the brunette, apparently named Gabbie? It was then that Eda, the adorable Lolita, introduced herself. She was also the town jeweler and extended an offer for him to visit anytime if he wanted to 'add to his collection'. It took Vreis a moment to realize what she meant, and when he did he chuckled lightly. "Good to meet you, Eda. I'd actually be more interested in putting some time aside to talk with you about accessories. I'm a fan of the more industrial pieces myself." Vreis had a certain fondness for necklaces, rings and scarves. He enjoyed using them to add a certain flair to his regular outfits. A man had to look good, right?

Both Aria and Eda offered their recommendations before entering the bakery and Vreis would be sure to try them both. He followed suit and walked past the worker, Gabbie, pausing briefly to give a nod and smile as thanks for holding the door. Vreis was immediately overwhelmed by the delicious smells of fresh baked bread and the tantalizing smell of sweets. This place was officially his favorite. He hadn't even tried anything yet, but the smell alone was enough to get his mouth watering. He turned around to the brunette and grinned. "We haven't met before, but I'm afraid you may be stuck with me for a while. I wholly intend to be a repeat customer. I'm Vreis, the new blacksmith. Good to meet you, Miss." He gave her another nod before moving to look at the displays. He would most definitely be leaving with a full bag or two of extras. Everything looked so good, it would be difficult to narrow it down. With a playful grin he turned to the women in the room. "One of each is probably a bit much, don't you think? Though I'm struggling with the idea and the idea might be winning."

Zanny- leopard of snow

Revini

LexileTheExile
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation:xrestaurantxxxwith:xsoren and wrennxxxooc:x-xxxwearing:x[x]

Alaina could already tell she was going to like this one. He was funny, maybe even a little awkward, but that just added to his charm. He seemed outgoing enough, and his attitude was definitely infectious. Alaina had already been in a pretty good mood after her triumphant toast adventure, but her smile seemed to grow wider and wider with every word this guy spoke.

Plus, it didn't hurt that he called her cute. Alaina wouldn't take that comment too seriously, but it felt good to hear something like that every now and then.

"Chocolate covered cheese? How did you know what our daily special was?" The bartender teased. "One super special order of our finest toast, coming right up. With royal jelly...That shouldn't be too much of a problem, as long as I can figure out where it's stored in the kitchen. I'll be back in a minute."

Again, Alaina ventured into the kitchen for another expedition. She popped some bread into the toaster first thing, then went about trying to find jelly. She had no idea where that would usually be. Did you keep that sort of thing at room temperature, or in a fridge? The longer she looked, the more she began to wonder how she had survived this far into adulthood if the properties of simple preservatives were apparently too complex for her.

Eventually, she came across a jar in the fridge. As she had done with the bread when taking care of Soren's order, Alaina made sure to check the expiration date before she dared pry the top open. It was still good, thankfully. The food supplies must have been shipped fairly recently? Or maybe jelly just didn't go bad?

Rather than dwell on it, Alaina grabbed the finished toast and returned to the main dining area, setting the plate, the jar of jelly, and a knife down on the counter. She felt a little bad asking the customer to spread the jelly themselves, but if she went by her own standards, there would probably be so much jelly slapped on there that it could hardly even be called toast anymore. It'd be more like a plate of jelly with toast crumbs for that extra special crunch.

"You know," Alaina began once she had set everything down. "You were pretty far off with that whole name-thing. Mona's a cute name, but sadly, it's not mine. I'm Alaina. It's nice to meet you, Wrenn." She leaned her elbows against the counter, her smile softening. "You took over the farm, huh? How's that working out?" Even though she had only been gone from home for a few weeks, life back on the farm somehow felt like it had been a million years ago. She was already feeling a little nostalgic. "You should let me tour it sometime."

Liberated SiN
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation:xtown centerxxxwith:xCharlotte & Atticusxxxooc:xwinona is so mean i'm sorryxxxwearing:x[x]

Although she couldn't be described as glowing just yet, Winona certainly brightened with her cousin's happy exclamation as she agreed to let Winona walk her to work. She allowed her arm to be linked together with Charlotte's, a gesture Winona would normally shy away from. Although she felt her stomach do a few somersaults, over all, the closeness was...pretty nice. It reminded her of when she was a kid again.

She didn't say much from that point on, merely nodding her head and letting Charlotte speak. Winona hadn't had a chance to visit the restaurant yet, but she wasn't surprised to hear about it's poor state. The entire town was falling apart. She was surprised there hadn't been any serious accidents yet, if she were to be honest. Winona passed by a few of the other businesses and homes during her walk to work each morning, and she had considered the clothing store to be in pretty decent shape compared to a lot of the structures in this town; And even then, the clothing store was still a dump. The windows were cracked and needed to be replaced, and there were more than a few floorboards that groaned and creaked underneath her feet with such intensity that it made her mark off the areas with chalk so she could avoid stepping on them and having the floor collapse underneath her.

Charlotte had suddenly stopped speaking, and Winona's eyes soon landed on the source. A man had stumbled to the ground right next to them. Although Charlotte initially giggled, Winona scoffed and might quite a big show of rolling her eyes.

Her cousin, being the nice person that she was, had of course insisted on making sure he was alright. Winona merely got out a "No, maybe we should just--" Before she cut herself off short, and allowed herself to be pulled along for the ride.

The sight of blood on the man made Winona grimace, but ultimately it didn't bother her too much. She had nicked herself with scissors enough times to not be upset by it. She glanced at Charlotte, noting the sudden paleness of her face, and the hesitance in her speech. Winona raised an eyebrow, surprised that her cousin wasn't more accustomed to the sight of blood, since she worked in a kitchen all day. She thought for sure she'd have seen, or even had, enough accidents in there to be alright with blood.

Winona's eyes flickered between the flower in the man's hand, and the wound on his chin. "Was it worth it?" She deadpanned, again, making an obvious show of rolling her eyes. "Were you going to just sit there and let yourself bleed out, or were you going to patch that up?" She glanced at the cloth her cousin was holding out. Charlotte was being far more generous than Winona would have been, if she had stumbled upon this man all alone.

Veggie Killer

Artiee

Headstrong Lionheart

User Image

❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽
location:: town center company:: winona, charlotte, dante mood:: cheekyxxx
User Image

Well any hopes at getting away without notice was promptly and utterly shredded. A brown haired girl giggle-snorted at his trip up. And was already on her way over to help before he could think about running for the hills and calling it a day on this new town. Mortified, he could only gasp at how this eager woman brought over a grime-faced third party, attempting to get a better look at his face. Did girls have to act in pairs? Did they have to pamper over men? Frankly it reminded him of someone he didn’t want to be reminded of. Perhaps had it all gone down another way, he wouldn’t feel so agitated by her concern. It wasn’t quite a scowl that took over his face, but it wasn’t necessarily a happy smile either. At least the silver-haired man had ignored him for the time being!!!

But then a sickly look took over her face as she surveyed him.

His hand went up to cover the wound, startled by her trailing rant about blood. Well if she didn’t like the sight of blood..! Frustration eased back into silent mortification as the woman sought out a rag for his wound. It was touching, but none the less embarrassing that he had heralded a girl over for the express purpose of babying him. He took the cloth, grinding his teeth before a soft, “Thank you.” No it was true… he truly appreciated the rag, using it to cover the ugly nick. It was just that… well… after what happened before… he settled back, trying to throw up some quick walls and box himself away from any emotional attachment to the situation.

It was all so raw.

So with a small genuine smile, he shook his mess of strawberry hair. “No… No ice. This is quite enough.” And it was. To be honest, the wound only was beginning to sting. It was barely noticeable though, something that didn’t really require further attendance save maybe a band aid. Of course saying that, he still hadn’t seen the wound, so he could hardly tell if it would require further maintenance. But she had mentioned restaurant? That caught his stomach’s attention. He was about to investigate further when the grime-faced girl cut in.

Was it what? Was it worth it? Atticus surveyed her, mildly confused on what she was going on about. But then he caught her eyes drifting to the uprooted flower. And now he was back from mortification to annoyance. Of course the flower was worth it! Flowers were not just pretty! But some could save lives, some could be eaten! Of course this one was probably just pretty, but the cost of a nick on the chin would be one he’d pay gladly to find new types of flowers! He stared at her in a boiling froth of annoyance, trying desperately to keep it off his face.

Fine. The flower’s fate was settled then.

“It passed my mind whether I should remain here until I bleed out. Perhaps a doctor would stop by long before a small cut on the chin would kill me? After all, even doctors need to eat. Or perhaps I’d just lie here unattended, among the dirt… contemplating life as this flower if the doctor did not come. Or maybe, strategically, I tripped to draw the both of your attentions.” He retrieved a small paper bag out of his pocket. Planting the flower in it, he began to tip some dirt into the bag, covering the roots once more. An awkward shift to his feet, he presented the bagged flower to the grime-faced girl, practically shoving the plant at her.

“And perhaps I did so to make you stop long enough to give you this flower. So take it, plant it. A gift.”

Yes, he was being a rude little cur, wasn’t he? But he starving now, and frankly, maybe if the girl took a moment to actually appreciate the flower, she would see that it was perfect. Regardless, he ignored further communication with her, and focused on the peppier girl. “Did you mention restaurant? Food sounds lovely.” And honestly a bout of small guilt made him want to spend a little more to treat her to something special. After all, he gave away his only precious thing at the moment to the rude one… “Maybe I can get you something if you were heading there already? To thank you… for the cloth.”

Another small, sheepish smile.

“I'm Atticus, by the way. The Florist at Thorn and Petals located in the Farmland."

I am leaving, this is starting to feel like It's right before my eyes And I can taste it, it's my sweet beginningxxx

User Image

Paleblood Sky

Veggie Killer

MiiSS HACHiiKO

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Gabrielle couldn't be but a little embarrassed, she still couldn't believe she forgot about her shop. At least the food was properly prepared and ready for their arrival. When Aria greeted her, she too pointed out her tardiness. "Sorry, I got caught up in a book, I'm sure you know the feeling." She shrugged, but knew that her cousin wasn't trying to be harsh in any way. Gabrielle was glad to be able to see her every day. Before moving to Bellflower, they saw each other occasionally, but never as much as she would have wanted. Gabbie glanced over at her cousin, noticing she wasn't exactly dressed for the weather. The urge to say something came over her, but for now she would hold it. She had other customers around and she wouldn't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

She watched as the three entered the store, both Aria and Eda giving the newcomer their recommendations. Gabrielle couldn't help but smile to herself at their opinions. No matter how many times someone complimented her baking, it always flattered her, leaving her in a great mood for the remainder of the day. Muttering a quiet thank you, she closed the door behind them before getting back to work. Despite her slip up, she still had a business persona to maintain. Before she could make her way behind the counter, she was stopped by the redheaded man, who introduced himself as Vreis, Bellflower's new blacksmith. Gabrielle chuckled at the fact that he apologized that she would be stuck with him. "Well, I am very glad to hear that, Vreis. I'm always happy to have reoccurring customers. My name is Gabrielle, it's a pleasure to meet you." She nodded in response to him before making her way behind the counter.

Gabrielle took this moment to relax a little as she started getting back into her usual groove. "Are you wanting a scone today, Aria? Or are you wanting to try something different?" She asked, knowing that it was one of her favorites before glancing over at Eda. The two had not talked much before, but Gabrielle had picked up her name sometime late last week. Gabbie only knew her from her visits to the bakery every morning for a bagel and cream cheese. "What kind of bagel do you have in mind this morning?" She asked Eda, moving over to the display where she kept them. "Also, your dress is really cute." She made a note to herself that sometime soon she would need to stop by the tailors and pick up some new winter gear soon. With the weather getting cooler, she didn't want to get caught unprepared.

Vreis' comment about getting one of each caught Gabrielle's attention. "One of each? My, you'd have to have a big appetite. I could make my own recommendations if you would like." She looked over her own display thoughtfully. "You can't go wrong with donuts in the morning, I have both glazed and chocolate. Like they said before, I offer scones and a small variety of bagels." She hesitated for a moment, thinking of what else she could offer. "If you are wanting something sweet, I have some cookies that are in the back cooling, and I have some pies and tiramisu ready in the cooler as well." Talking about the sweets made her mouth water. Of course she had already eaten, but any time was a good time for sweets. "But I wouldn't want you to get sick from eating too much, so I would advice maybe not everything."

|| Locαтιoɴ :: Bakery || Coмpαɴy :: Aria, Eda, Vreis || Oυтғιт :: Fall 2 || Dιαry ||
                                                                                                              Tнe Bαĸery ιѕ Opeɴ :: Meɴυ

Zanny- leopard of snow

Revini

F e e l the D r e a d

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageDr. RobinXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXx"You really should take care of yourself."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Robin worked on cleaning out the young woman's wound, Robin distractedly listened to the young woman fill the silence. Every so often, Robin would give a distracted hum for an answer. Though she did give a distracted "Thank you" when she was complimented on getting the clinic in nice condition.

Just as Robin pulled out the last splinter from the wound, the young woman answered Robin's inquiry of a name. "I'm pretty bad with introducing myself, sorry 'bout that. I'm Aiden, the towns miner. Nice to meet you and uh..thanks for patching me up" The young woman--Aiden-- introduced herself and offered her now un-gloved right hand for a hand shake.

Robin quickly bandaged up the wound before she removed her own gloves and returned the hand shake. "Nice to meet you too, Aiden. And it's no problem patching you up, I wouldn't be a very good doctor if I didn't" the young doctor replied as she placed the gloves on the tray that now housed the splinters and used supplies. "Sorry for kind of ignoring your talking a bit while I was working. I didn't want to make your wound worse if I focused on conversing with you, rather than taking out the splinters." she sheepishly admitted as she tried to think about what she could say in reply to Aiden's earlier conversation.

"Sooo...what made you come to a town like this? I'm here mainly for the gems no one's dug up yet. Looking at how old that mine is, I know there's going to be a lot in there. Besides, the town needs materials to make tools anyway, especially the blacksmith."

"I missed the small town life, and being offered to run a clinic in a small town appealed to me." The young doctor didn't regret making the choice to move to Bellflower Village at all. If the offer to come and work here in Bellflower hadn't arrived in her mailbox, Robin probably would have asked Doctor if she could work with him back in Mineral Town. "Since your a miner, I guess I can expect to see you often then. After all, mining is a taxing occupation. Or so my parents told me from their minor experiences." Robin was rather impressed that Aiden was taking on a dangerous job just to supply the blacksmith with good material to use.

"Hey, thanks! I feel much better already! How much would that be?"

As much as Robin would like to say that her service is free of charge, it sadly is not. She can lower the pay, however. "It's suggested by many that I should charge at least 3000g, but I feel like that's highway robbery with how the town is at the moment. So until the town gets in somewhat running condition, I'm willing to accept either 1000g or use the barter system." It wasn't the perfect way to run a clinic at the moment, but it could work for a while.

Robin picked up her work tray and headed over to the reception desk. She pulled out the trash can she had stored beneath it during her earlier cleaning spree, and tossed the used swabs, gloves and splinters into it. Aiden approached the reception desk as the young doctor cleaned up, and placed her payment onto the counter. "Thank you." Robin opened the top right hand drawer on the desk and placed the money into the cash box in the drawer. Just as she was about to shut the drawer, Aiden placed two emeralds on the counter. "Why would you-?"

"Take these. They sell for quite a bit or if you have the jeweler turn them into a ring or something they'll sell for even more."

"Oh, um, thank you!" Robin was surprised that Aiden was so willing to part with the emeralds as a payment. She placed them both in the drawer with the cash box, and closed it. "Is there anything else you needed?"

"This probably won't be the last you'll see of me. I tend to end up at the clinic once or twice every week for something like this. I need to grab some food. If you haven't eaten yet you should join me at the restaurant up the road here. It's in pretty bad shape but it's got it good food and company"

The offer sounded nice, but Robin was a bit reluctant to accept. What if someone walked in when she wasn't there? The young doctor was about to open her mouth to turn down the offer, when her stomach chose to speak up. She hadn't eaten since five o'clock that morning, and it seemed that her stomach had digested her meager breakfast of toast and orange juice. "You know what? That sounds lovely. Just let me put up a sign and grab my scarf."

Robin opened the second right hand drawer and pulled out the legal pad and pen she stored there two weeks ago. She scrawled that she was out at the moment and would be located at the restaurant on the top page, before she ripped it off the legal pad and pulled out some tape from the second drawer. The young doctor plastered it on the door window and left to go find her scarf. Thankfully it too was in the reception desk, and once she looped it around her neck Robin was ready to go. "Shall we go?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

XXXXXXXXXXXXlocation: the clinic company:Aiden wearing:X ooc: Sorry for the wait.

iguameh

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden

ɱusicAiden's theme
Ⱦhe sϵxiɇst paяts of myßody . . .
. . . are my bяain, ʂpine, and ʛuts

ωhere I amWith Robin, Soren, Wrenn, and Alaina

Outfit Clothes (minus shoes) Gas mask

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aiden wasn't going to lie, seeing Robin's baffled expression at the emeralds gave her smug joy. "Why?" She repeated Robin, both hands were resting on her hips now. "For starters it benefits both of us. I'm going to be coming here a lot, so the better off you and your shop are in, the better off I'll be." A hearty laugh one wouldn't expect coming from a young woman escaped her. "It's no problem, and no thanks, I'm all set. I'll wait outside for ya." While Robin was preparing to leave, Aiden hoisted her bag off the floor and over shoulder.

She walked outside the clinic into the brisk cool air. Weather like this made her want to start up smoking for some reason or another. The way the heat of her breath made wisps of fog from between her lips, she could certainly pretend she was. Letting out a particularly long exhale, Aiden watched the fog rise up until it disappeared. The door then opened and closed behind her.

"Shall we go?"

Aiden turned to face Robin with a "Yeah, let's go." before taking a right down the road. She walked at a reasonable pace next to Robin, unsure if her regular pace would be too fast. Now that she wasn't in a rush, Aiden could appreciate being outside a little more. Every tree seemed to be turning a variety of red, purple, orange or yellow. Their leaves lay scattered along the road to the restaurant. "I wonder what the village is going to do for food in the winter..." Aiden thought aloud, the cool air a grim reminder of the coming winter. "It's not set up or well off like our home villages where we would have preservatives and stuff. This town is barely starting and winter is around the corner." Sure Aiden could provide materials to bring in tools for farming and the like but just like the rest of the village, she was completely reliant on whatever crops the farmers harvested. Her arms stretched above her head, giving her shoulders a good stretch. "Wellll..." She yawned "..survival of the fittest I guess."

Finally the restaurant came into sight. The building was an eyesore, something that would turn anyone away if it weren't the only place to get a hot meal and booze. A second look and Aiden could see one of the many holes in the wall covered by a tablecloth from the inside. Her hand covered a snort in an attempt to hide her laughter. The door handle resisted a little as she turned it, the hinges even more so as it squeaked when opened. Aiden sauntered inside, her boots heavy on the wooden floors. "Well, well...I take back what I said about good company." Aiden's hardened gaze fell on Soren as she strode inside. "Soren." His name was spoken playfully though the smile it came from was a little venomous. The miner sat a couple stools down and let her bag fall off her back so she could place it on the floor next to her. There was another boy at the bar that Aiden did not know, but from the looks of it he looked rather young. Maybe it was just his face. "Morning, Alaina. Have you met Robin, yet?" She asked, giving a nod to the blonde she walked in with.

Hm? Was Charlie not in yet? Aiden noticed the absence of the only other female brunette in the village. There was no smell of cooking food coming from the kitchen and a lack of noise at that, too. "Charlie's running late, huh?" Aiden was not the type of girl to eat a light meal and Charlie was a pretty damn good cook in Aiden's opinion. Even though the cook was gone, it looked like Alaina had done some food making of her own. In front of Soren and the younger boy, Aiden noticed empty plates and drinks. Maybe she could get something to drink while she waited... "Do you happen to have Peach juice in the back? I'll have that while I wait for Charlie." Aiden turned to Robin, spinning around in her squeaky stool as she did so. "Charlie is worth the wait, her food is pretty good." The stool spun her back around to face the bar again. "Not that I don't believe in you, Alaina. My orders tend to be..." How should she word this so she didn't sound like a glutton? "..well, you know."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Trash

User Image

exequ don't *▬ you tell me ⋮████
                                exeexe▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ that you never× even thought . . .
                                                      ━━ MAYBE WE COULD RUN ?
                                                                              O H exe O H exe O H exe O H exe M A Y B E exe W E exe C O U L D exe R U N !
                                                                                  ( ) outside restaurantexe ( ) no oneexe( ) indifferent

User Image
                                Soren nodded with a smirk once Alaina introduced herself. Odd how he had managed to go nearly three weeks without having met half the town. Just shows how involved he is with his community. Mentally making a note to go around town this week to meet the citizens, Soren felt his smirk drop once the new male spoke. Right off the bat the male was flirting with Alaina, to which Soren inwardly gagged. Publicly flirting and displays of affection nauseated the raven haired man.

Taking a small step away from the counter, he idly listened to the two speak until eventually the boy, yes boy, introduced himself as Wrenn. Then he decided to have a guess at Soren's name. Nigel.

A scoff escaped the inn employee as he raised his hand to dismiss the rather ugly name. Alaina had left the two while she went to whip up the boy's order. Soren cocked an eyebrow to look at Wrenn, "And why am I a Nigel?" He brought his hand up to his chin and looked the boy over, "I do suppose you seem common like wrens. The question is whether you can sing as well or not?" Soren had never been much of a bird lover, but several visitors to Echo Town had told him all about the wildlife, among which he had heard of the house wren. A small, common bird that has a beautiful singing voice with several different ranges. This Wrenn, however, didn't seem like the singing sort.

Alaina soon returned, the atmosphere returning to its bubbly feeling. Soren opened his mouth to excuse himself from the restaurant, but a familiar voice rang throughout the room. He gritted his teeth together at the sound, 'Her voice couldn't be any more annoying.' Aiden was a regular at the inn, always making a mess for Soren to clean up. He softly sighed and looked at the girl who had come with the she-devil, a quiet blonde. His onyx eyes scanned her, listening as Aiden somewhat introduced her as Robin.

Looking outside, Soren remembered that he had a job to attend to. "It was... It was something meeting you all," His eyes flashed to Aiden and he gave her a small, taunting smirk, "but I do feel that I'm needed at my station. Ciao." He gave the group a small salute before stepping out of the restaurant and into the sunlight. He was sure that Artemis wasn't even around the inn at the moment, so Soren decided to enjoy the fall weather.

{ooc; ugh so sorry about the wait
                                school and work y'know

Paleblood Sky

Liberated SiN

iguameh

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ `·. we are ➸ very вυѕy people .·´
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆but we've always got time for new friends ! ! ! ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

➸ OOC: sorry for the wait >_< ➸ WHERE: town center ➸ WITH: Winona, Atticus, Soren, Dante (kinda) ➸ WEARING: x

Charlotte looked back at the man after he took the cloth with his thanks, her stomach churning a little less now that the blood was out of sight, returning to just plain hunger. He turned down the ice, which was just fine- after all, she didn't really use the ice that often in cooking, which meant it was more likely the property of the bar and not something she should give away without asking Alaina, even if it was just frozen water.

She didn't miss her cousin's deadpan comments, but she had definitely missed the flower the man was holding. It was a pretty little thing that reminded her a bit of the moondrop flowers she had always liked growing up, something she hadn't seen often since she moved to the city, and now, the center of attention as Winona brought it up, and rather harshly at that. The man seemed confused, then started his own sarcastic response.

Charlotte shifted awkwardly, the subtle hostility in his gesure towards her cousin and the whole exchange between the two making her a little antsy. She was caught between scolding the girl for acting that way, or trying to joke it away and wanting to laugh at such a dramatic response, and most of all, wanting the scene to be sincere so she could tease her cousin for catching the eye of an admirer. In any case, she wouldn't hold it against either of them; he was probably in pain, and Winona had protested when they first stopped to help him. Maybe she got more shy over the years?

Charlie perked back up again when the guy mentioned the restaurant, and treating her to something as thanks for giving him the rag. She found it a little odd, the sudden shift of mood, the thanks for a barely-clean cloth that she really only offered so she didn't have to see blood, and most of all, that he was trying to treat the chef of the restaurant to her own cooking. But, to be fair, he didn't know those last two. She was so very tempted to let him wait until they got to the restaurant to let him find out who she actually was, but she did feel a little bad about laughing at him earlier, and it was only fair that his introduction got hers in return.

"Matter of fact, we were already heading there. I was just saying I would treat my cuz' here to a nice something... The restaurant actually makes a pretty good something, you should try it." A dumb joke to try to break the ice, or at least thaw it a little. "Name's Charlie, I'm the chef at the restaurant. Which I'm not sure is named yet... I should probably ask Alaina about that when we get there." She focused herself back onto the topic at hand before she went off on an unrelated tangent. "Anyway, the sentiment is nice, and the offer of free food is tempting, but I don't really pay there, I just kinda eat the profits..."

Charlie gave a cheerful shrug and smiled. "The best thanks you could give would be to stop by and eat every so often. We could really use the business, and the company!" Speaking of company, she turned to her cousin. "You don't mind if he tags along, do you? We're pretty close now, I think..." Charlotte finally looked towards where they were heading- having been distracted by blood and flowers and pretty boys- and found that they actually were close. And on top of that, there was someone standing outside.. Was it locked? Did Alaina call in sick? Without thinking to actually check the door first, she started pawing through her shoulder bag to find the spare key as they walked up. "This is weird, huh.. Let me get that for you.."

Of course it was proving to be a difficult task, as every compartment she checked had no key. In fact, it would be impossible, since the key was actually in her back pocket, which she had forgotten about soon after placing it there when leaving her house that morning. "Well, this is embarrassing, I can't find it anywhere!

Paleblood Sky
                  Artiee
                  Exequtie

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x xrenn ƸӜƷ
        That totally awesome, handsome farm boy you know and love.

╔══════════════╗
        Wrenn could definitely get on board with Alaina. She had a sense of humor, which was a pretty nice quality to have. The teal-haired male chuckle boyishly at her joke about the choco-cheese special, then watched as the little button of a blonde walked away to the kitchen. Wrenn leaned backed against the counter, crossing his arms across his chest, waiting. The silence was broken when Soren spoke with a cocked eyebrow. "And why I a Nigel?" the raven-hair boy had question. Wrenn's smile faded into a more apathetic stare. It was a joke, man... Wrenn coldy replied in his brain. Still, he didn't want to be rude. So, to save face, Wrenn forced his smile back and chuckled softly. However, before Wrenn could reply, Soren spoke up once more.

Wrens? That was a bird, wasn't it? Was Soren's "common" insinuation meant to be a subtle insult? Wrenn didn't care. "Everyone can sing. Just not well." A soft chuckle once again escaped his lips, before the lovely little Mona Alaina rejoined them once more, setting the toast, jelly, and a knife down in front of Wrenn. The boy scooped a generous amount of jelly onto the toast and began to spread it. There weren't copious amounts of jelly on the toast, but it wasn't spread thin, either. Just right. Wrenn quickly took a large bite, which consumed nearly half the piece he was eating. The boy gulped it down just as Soren excused himself. "It was good meetin' you, Nigel." Well, what was he supposed to call Soren? He'd never given him his actual name. As Soren walked out, Wrenn turned back to answer Alaina. "Eh, it's a slow start, I s'pose. A lot of the fields are overrun with trees and stuff." Wrenn continued. "Mona is a cute name, yeah, but Alaina is cuter." Soon, Alaina mentioned something about touring the farm. Wrenn perked up a bit at the idea. "You can tour it anytime! Not much to see right now, though." He laughed, before turning to the two girls who'd come in.

One was a blonde, with pretty blue eyes, and the other a brunette with a more... intimidating aura. The brunette introduced the other girl as Robin. Also a cute name. Maybe Alaina and Robin were sisters? No, couldn't be, otherwise they'd know each other. Silly Wrenn. Then, the Brunette stepped forward, ordering herself a Peach Juice while she waited for some other person, by the name of Charlie.

╚══════════════╝

Company: Alaina, Soren, Aiden, Robin
        Ooc: Ugh, I feel like it's a bad post. Sorry.

Fashionable Genius

User Image
God only knows why it's taken me
So long to let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want.

━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀʀιᴀ
━━━━━━━━━━━
So I dare you to let me be your One and Only
To hold in your arms.

✭ ✭ ✭

Aria smiled when Gabs admitted to having been distracted by a book. Aria and her cousin were different in most ways, which is why she had left for the city when Gabbie was happy back in Bluebell, but they both loved books. It was the reason she had been so excited to try and salvage the library. While her first love would always be music, books held their own special spot in her heart. She could remember the first book Gabbie had ever given her...

Snapping back to reality at her cousins mention of scones, Aria nodded in response. "A cranberry one would be perfect." Aria started walking around the shop as Gabrielle took the other orders, only commenting at Vreis' comment. "Listen, Gab's food is the best but you eat that many baked goods you'll get fat... or maybe just sick." She was pretty sure he had been joking, but you never know. 'Besides, he can't make my displays if he's sick.' she thought to herself before noticing she had been pacing around the shop. It was a bad habit she had picked up from her mother. Aria had a hard time just standing still, sort of like she had a hard time keeping her thoughts to herself.

Instead of interrupting Gabbie and Vries again, Aria took a seat and turned to Eda. "So you make jewelry too? How did you start that?" Aria already knew that clothing talk to Eda was like music to her or books to Gabbie, and it didn't hurt that Eda had mentioned making glasses. Aria wore contacts herself, but she kept that a closely guarded secret. She had thought she always looked boring in glasses. Ditching them was the first change she made when moving to the city, But looking at how cute Eda's own glasses were Aria was tempted to try a pair... at least in private... where no one could see her.

✭ ✭ ✭ Place - The Bakery
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ With - Eda, Vries, Gabbie
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ Thoughts - Hungry.
                                    ✭ ✭ ✭ OOC - Yay internet.

Zanny- leopard of snow
                                    F e e l the D r e a d
                                    LexileTheExile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash