Zombie Apocalypse 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Fairy Tale 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Age Swap 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
This poll closed on June 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 276 277 278 > >> >>> »|

Malevolent Phantom

⊹ ▬ ◜Dear Diary .. ↻ Wish to create a Peaceful World ♞ ( • Check Mate! ) end → less ↯Battle With Overpowering xxx Will ⌒ 》 ↯ Just an Anti Social, Observing, loner?
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( ♞ ♞ ) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish ii_SmexiBish
              DO NOT STEAL MY LAYOUT! I WILL KEEL YOU! ; A ;▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              User is now xxxxxxxxxxxx( • » ☎ OFFLINE

User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxx♔ YOU CAN'TQUIT UNTIL YOU ✗ ( TRY )

xxx▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                      xxxxxxxx▐ ↻ ALIVE .... JUST → ( OPEN ) YOUR EYES !!

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

═══ ♔ ══ What came next was so much 》 worse

xxxxx Life is Beautiful xxx Life is Beautiful xxx Life is Beautiful

xxxxxxxxxxxx I K N O Wx S O M E x T H I N G S x T H A T x Y O U x D O N T
                                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                      ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I ' V E D O N E T H I N G S T H A T Y O U W O N T

x ▐ ♚ ⒈ 「 Amano, Yukiteru x x x x▐ ♚: ⒉ 「 " ... '

x▐ ♚ ⒈ 「 N - No one! x x x x▐ ♚: ⒉ 「 bit lonely.

BECAUSE → LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL !

░░ ★Akise?! __
                                              of course, yuno is very skilled and sneaky. she can easily kill anyone if she wanted to, seems she did.
                                              you're still going on about that? why do you want me to become god so bad akise - kun?
                                              ... everyone is dead. except for me. so of course i won the survival game .. and became "god"
                                              i just wish i could bring all of them back .. i - it was my fault that our friends died. i killed them ..
                                              yuno wounded you, so of course you wasn't must help. but i managed to deal with it myself.
                                              what about them ...? .. . { blinks ; tilting his head to the side ... huh? ... { surprised by the pat
                                              { manages a smile i am so glad to see you too akise - kun. i thought i was alone now. at least one of my friends are alive.
                                              i was devastated by what was happening that i had no time to think or stop her .. it's my fault ..
                                              i know, but that one message you managed to show me, saved my life. if you didn't i would of died ..
                                              what? .. o - okay. but i am not sure if i can ever forget the past though. { frowns
                                              that's good akise - kun! i am so glad that you are able to fully recover, thank goodness.
                                              yeah ... and she tried to kill me .. { rubs head sheepishly e - ehehe, it was nothing really.
                                              i said i thought it was odd that you thought that of yuno, and she suddenly did that, so i was confused.
                                              hm, well she told me before she died that she couldn't stab me ... i - i knew she loved me akise - kun.
                                              i love yuno too, i will always love her. she was always there for me since the start of the game.
                                              you don't know yuno more then i do akise - kun, so of course you would not know everything.

w - what? but we just started talking akise - kun! WAIT! don't go!

{ user has logged off

ooc: muse died without akise - kun lol will bring someone else on

Hilarious Conversationalist

大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂ REGRET

online sasu offline sasu away

xxsasukesasukesasukesasukepetals of whitesasukexx♦ ♦ cover fields flowing in grieving tears
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukesasukesasukeAnd all the hearts once NEW, OLD, and SHATTERED now
LOVECANKILL, LOVEWILLDIE
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukegivexxxmexxxwingsxxxtoxxxfly,xxxfleeingxxxthisxxxworldxxxsoxxxcold xxxxxijustwonderWHY

______xxxxxxxxxxxsasuke_______User Image
uchiha sasukexxx confidentxxx silencexxx love? hn...
coldxxxasxxxthexxxdarkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnowmywordsarefrostedwitheverybreath
_________________ _______________ _____________________________

WHEN HEAVEN'S DIVIDE
sasu
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

_______STILL THE HATE BURNS WILD ✘✘
sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeLAMBO

...From Sai, I'd assume. He is the only one that would know who I am on here.
Is it? Not when I am hardly speaking to them. I don't exactly have much to say to a stranger.
        ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
        rhwTHE SUN ▬▬ GOES DOWN; the s-s-stars come out
        x ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
        rhw ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew
        raihilew TURN THE LIGHTS OUT NOW. NOW, I'LL TAKE YOU BY THE HAND. HAND YOU ANOTHER DRINK. DRINK IT IF YOU CAN. I'M GLAD YOU CAME.
        raihilew TURN THE LIGHTS OUT NOW. NOW, I'LL TAKE YOU BY THE HAND. HAND YOU ANOTHER DRINK. DRINK IT IF YOU CAN. I'M GLAD YOU CAME.

rhw///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        raihilewguaranteed°⋆will __×.◞stop the` ▬ ..v°violence⋆↑ ◜ikebukuro`s ⋮↻m o n *▪▪ster ) ?!
        raihilew
        User Image x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ `▀▀▀▀
        x ( and all that counts is here and now ) ▬▬▬▬ ♈;
        rhw MY UNIVERSE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME;
        raihilew
        rhw *♈; ▬▬ &fair enough .
        rhw *♈; ▬▬ &piss off ♥ .

rhx▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
        x ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
        raihilew
        raihilew rhw CAN YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME. TIME IS SLIPPING AWAY,

x x heiwajima. ▬▬shizuo
        x x ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        x★↓xTHE SKY ( FELL ) ON ME:
        raihilew

*glad you came. ▬▬chat room
                ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      Looks like another peaceful day. ★soft frown at the oddness of this. Something smells
                      fishy ... ★draws out cigarette; leans against rail. The troublemakers are probably preparing
                      for something big, considering their silence over the last couple of weeks. Hm. Anyone on this?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
User Image> ELDEST cow < spaNISH ITAlian - (NOTACRYBABY | SENTIMENTAL GUY) lambo

{ (lambo; 20 years fast-forward) (calm, satisfied) (. . .With my occupation? No.) }

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</nods> I'm sure you can--no need to rush. Mhn? Perhaps. How have you been?

CIAO, ___. (guaranteed)

</waves a little.> Ciao. It sounds like it's going to get interesting over there.

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

Sai? I don't know who that is. </frowns.>
. . .You have a point there.‷

ooc;; Yeah, same for me. ouo

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

Fallen Demigod

User Image
» Online • Offline • Disconnected «
        •« Shy Kōga :☼: Eyes in the skies, and ears on the ground↙ ☁ ↙Bending the trees and grass ⋖ ☼ »

With the eastern Winds at his side... ::
                                                    Mood:

☼ Mixed.

With the North Star as his Guiding Light... ::
                                                    Thought:

☼ What a waste of time... - Yuri needs to leave Amaharu alone!

By the time the sun sets in the west, he as long gone hence... ::
                                                      ☼ Room.

To the north, to the south, to the east, and to the west. He seeks him fanatically.. ::
                                                    Crush:

☼ N-no one!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: Chatroom.

I'm back. I have guard Duty tonight, but I'll still chat as long as I can before I need to go.
                                                      /leans back, rubbing at the side of his neck.

[[ ooc: So, I have a new keyboard. I'm still getting used to it. Forgive me if I make mistakes, I'll fix them! D: ]]

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

LAYOUT BY KYUKO-KUN. NO STEALING OR TOUCHING. I WILL HURT YOU.
          tab tab travel▬light, let the ☼ eclipse you
          tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ t - tsuna ... yoshi sawada kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ sherlock ♫ shinee

tab tab ❜CAUSE YOUR • FLIGHT IS ABOUT TO ⊁LEAVE
                                            tab tab █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                            tab tab kand there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ever believe and there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ev
                                            KYUKO-KUN'S LAYOUT. DO NOT STEAL.
                                            kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ wh - what?! k - kyoko - chan ... kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ online

tab tab ▪ P!CTURE P ◝AINTS A TH↻USAND ▱WORDS ✎
                                            tab tab k.so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so

╶von.gola❜ s 「S K Y) ▪ ▪ tenth⊹ bossxi◡★no good tsuna ²⁷▌ ⊱to PR↺TECT my╰friends!
                                            kyuko-kun's layout bros. do not steal. I will hurt you.

tab tab you t a k e ↗↗ to ║the ◠sky━! ⋆action.
                    tab tab ███████████ i██████████████████████████
                    kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ADULT LAMBO 〕
                kyuko-kun's layout. get away. /shoos.
                me? well ... ⋆rubs neck. it's been the usual. reborn still beating my put every once in a while whenever I do something wrong ... again. ⋆sigh.
                but overall, life's been peaceful for a while. ⋆smile. sometimes I miss this feeling.
                how about you, lambo?

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ IKEBUKURO 〕
                u - uh, I'm on if you want to talk ... ⋆hesitant.
                troublemakers? something big? you think something is going to happen?

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ENMA 〕
                ⋆blinks; surprised. e - enma? you're on here as well?
                I don't know where this came from either. I think maybe reborn might have installed this in here, but ...
                ... I'm not sure ... I mean, it hasn't done anything crazy yet ... ⋆weary.

ooc
                OH GOSH. I FULLY SKIPPED YOU. I'M SO SORRY! D'8 /sobs inside.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ UCHIHA SASUKE 〕
                huh? oh, okay then, sasuke.
                c - colder? you make it sound like something horrible is going to happen! ⋆slightly scared.
                you're just talking about the weather, r - right?

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ KOGA 〕
                uh, hello. ⋆hesitant wave. you're working right now?
                ... is it a good idea to go on this while you're busy?

ooc
                limit guys. sorry. ;;

User Image> ELDEST cow < spaNISH ITAlian - (NOTACRYBABY | SENTIMENTAL GUY) lambo

{ (lambo; 20 years fast-forward) (calm, satisfied) (. . .With my occupation? No.) }

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</smiles slightly> Reborn will always be the same. Sometimes there are complications here--with missions, but those are easily dealt with...usually.

CIAO, ___. (guaranteed)

</waves a little.> Ciao. It sounds like it's going to get interesting over there.

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

Ciao, again. Welcome back. </waves a little.>

ooc//Oh awesome, new keyboard. ouo Did you watch the anime or read the manga? I'm finding it hard to get a good site to watch it, but I read up on some of the characters, and I like the warlord Sanada. ouo

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY
        x ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
        rhw ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ raihilew

rhw///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        raihilewguaranteed°⋆will __×.◞stop the` ▬ ..v°violence⋆↑ ◜ikebukuro`s ⋮↻m o n *▪▪ster ) ?!
        raihilew
        raihilew
        rhw *♈; ▬▬ &piss off ♥ .

raihilew

x x heiwajima. ▬▬shizuo
        raihilew

*glad you came. ▬▬eldest cow
                ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      More like a pain in the a** than interesting. ★lights cigarette. The gang fights have gotten
                      dull over the last couple of years. It's the same thing over and over again; they resort to violence
                      whenever they feel inferior ... or superior, in some cases. ★exhales smoke. I hate violence.

*glad you came. ▬▬shy koga
                      Hey. ★lowers glasses a little to peer at. Guard duty, huh? We have similar jobs, then. I'm
                      a bodyguard. ★slight nod at. The name's Heiwajima Shizuo. Who're you?

*glad you came. ▬▬tenth boss
                      Seeing that you approached me, it would be rude of me to ignore you. Besides, I don't mind
                      talking to you. You seem sensible. ★takes drag of cigarette. Yeah. Usually, Ikebukuro's not
                      this peaceful. Something always happens everyday, whether it's gang fights, murders, or things along
                      those lines. I haven't heard anything for the past couple of days, though. Name's Shizuo, by the way.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</smiles slightly> Reborn will always be the same. Sometimes there are complications here--with missions, but those are easily dealt with...usually.

CIAO, ___. (guaranteed)

</frowns some.> Ah, I see. Gangs? It sort of reminds me of my own world. It doesn't sound as interesting when you put it that way though. I can't say that I hate violence since it's necessary at times in my profession, but sometimes there needs to be less of it.

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

Ciao, again. Welcome back. </waves a little.>

ooc//Oh awesome, new keyboard. ouo Did you watch the anime or read the manga? I'm finding it hard to get a good site to watch it, but I read up on some of the characters, and I like the warlord Sanada. ouo

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

maryhadaDRAINMEDEAD__love thy fatherseductive f.lirt ✝ CHERRYLOVING
                                maryha████████ help me tear down my reason ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        maryhadaYOU CAN HAVE MY ISOLATION
                                        marYOU CAN HAVE THE HATE THAT IT BRINGS
                                        ┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆
                                        xxyou get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God
                                        maryhadalittlelambjohnny rayflo ⤤ online

maryha▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                maryhadalitteWho wants their cherry popped?wide awakelaying in bed

⧴lying on his bed naked with only a blanket to cover his lovely man parts
                                      I hadn't had such a good nap in a long while. Cherry must have over done it again,
                                      but I feel much better now. ⧴grins and starts to smoke Wha-- how long has
                                      this thing been on? ⧴scratches head Jeez. I might as well make use of it.
                                      Hey. What do we have here? ⧴smirks

maryhadaCHAT ⤹ ROOM

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

LAYOUT BY KYUKO-KUN. NO STEALING OR TOUCHING. I WILL HURT YOU.
          tab tab travel▬light, let the ☼ eclipse you
          tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ t - tsuna ... yoshi sawada kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ sherlock ♫ shinee

tab tab ❜CAUSE YOUR • FLIGHT IS ABOUT TO ⊁LEAVE
                                            tab tab kand there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ever believe and there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ev
                                            KYUKO-KUN'S LAYOUT. DO NOT STEAL.
                                            kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ wh - what?! k - kyoko - chan ... kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ online

tab tab ▪ P!CTURE P ◝AINTS A TH↻USAND ▱WORDS ✎
                                            tab tab k.so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so

╶von.gola❜ s 「S K Y) ▪ ▪ tenth⊹ bossxi◡★no good tsuna ²⁷▌ ⊱to PR↺TECT my╰friends!
                                            kyuko-kun's layout bros. do not steal. I will hurt you.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ADULT LAMBO 〕
                yeaaah. ⋆long sigh. but it can't be healthy to be beaten up by a baby almost everyday. ⋆sighs again; droops head.
                I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. ⋆humourless smile; orz.
                oh yeah ... missions. usually? they're that dangerous? ⋆slightly scared.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ SHIZUO 〕
                o - oh. no, it's okay if you don't, I mean, I'm kind of used to it. ahaha ... ;; ⋆sweatdrops. oh, well, thanks for the compliment. ⋆a bit surprised actually.
                aah, you're from ikebukuro? g - g - gang fights?! murders?!?! ⋆ suddenly very very terrified. y - you're not in those things, r - right?
                w - well, it's nice to meet you, shizuo. I'm tsuna. ⋆tiny smile.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ENMA 〕
                ⋆blinks; surprised. e - enma? you're on here as well?
                I don't know where this came from either. I think maybe reborn might have installed this in here, but ...
                ... I'm not sure ... I mean, it hasn't done anything crazy yet ... ⋆weary.

ooc
                OH GOSH. I FULLY SKIPPED YOU. I'M SO SORRY! D'8 /sobs inside.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ UCHIHA SASUKE 〕
                huh? oh, okay then, sasuke.
                c - colder? you make it sound like something horrible is going to happen! ⋆slightly scared.
                you're just talking about the weather, r - right?

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ KOGA 〕
                uh, hello. ⋆hesitant wave. you're working right now?
                ... is it a good idea to go on this while you're busy?

ooc
                limit guys. sorry. ;; also brb going to eat dinner.

Fallen Demigod

User Image
        •« Shy Kōga :☼: Eyes in the skies, and ears on the ground↙ ☁ ↙Bending the trees and grass ⋖ ☼ »

Mood:

☼ Mixed.

Thought:

☼ Room.

To the north, to the south, to the east, and to the west. He seeks him fanatically.. ::
                                                    Crush:

☼ N-no one!

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: tsuna.

/gives a small wave back.
                                                      Eh? No, I'm not working right now. I will be soon though. I'm just relaxing beforehand...

I-I didn't mean to confuse you.

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: SENTIMENTAL.

T-thanks.

I don't think I ever learned your name... /frowns.

[[ ooc: I've read as much as I can with Manga, and I've watched the anime by hunting it down ruthlessly. It was on youtube, but it got cracked down on pretty hard.
                                                      Ahaha, so do I. c: ]]

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: Shizuo.

Hello.. /peers at the glasses curiously.

Ah, yes. I have guard duty later on. So, in a way, we do have Familiar...jobs. /frowns at the word.
                                                      It's nice to meet you Shizuo, I'm Sasuke Sarutobi.

Who are you guarding?

raihilew
        raihilew
        rhw *♈; ▬▬ &piss off ♥ .

raihilew

x x heiwajima. ▬▬shizuo
        raihilew

*glad you came. ▬▬eldest cow
                      Eh? You live in a place that's populated by gangs too? Che. Gangs are beginning to spread--
                      not that they weren't spreading before. ★sticks cigarette in mouth; leans back against rail.
                      My occupation doesn't exactly call for violence, but some people piss me off to the point where I
                      have to resort to it. ★bites down on cigarette slightly. What do you do as a profession?

*glad you came. ▬▬s. sarutobi
                      ★casually ignores peer. What do you guard? And likewise, Sasuke. Eh? I guard To-- a debt
                      collecter. For the most part, I just stand around and look intimidating. ★nonchalant shrug.
                      It's a simple job that pays. Even though I usually end up shaking them up.

*glad you came. ▬▬tsuna
                      ★raises eyebrow; decides to ignore this part. No problem. Yeah, I'm from Ikebukuro.
                      And that's what I said, didn't I? ★puts cigarette back between lips. Nothing really different
                      from other cities-- we just have a higher percentage of gangs and whatnot. Huh? Me? I was, then I
                      dropped out. I didn't want to get involved with those matters. Nice to meet you too, I suppose, Tsuna.
                      ... I suppose I should ask you how your day was? ★lol what is socializing.

*glad you came. ▬▬cherry loving
                      ★peers at over glasses. Why are you naked? ★so blunt it hurts. There are kids on
                      this chat as far as I'm concerned. ★steady gaze at. Who're you supposed to be?

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

maryhadaDRAINMEDEAD__love thy fatherseductive f.lirt ✝ CHERRYLOVING
                                maryha████████ help me tear down my reason ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        maryhadaYOU CAN HAVE MY ISOLATION
                                        marYOU CAN HAVE THE HATE THAT IT BRINGS
                                        ┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆
                                        xxyou get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God you get me closer to God
                                        maryhadalittlelambjohnny rayflo ⤤ online

maryha▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                maryhadalitteWho wants their cherry popped?wide awakelaying in bed

I happen to like to sleep naked. ⧴smirks It's nothing unusual.
                                      Seriously? I guess I should drag myself out of bed and put some
                                      clothes on. Eh, I'm too lazy. ⧴yawns I'm Johnny Rayflo.
                                      And you are?

maryhadaMON ⤹ STER

Fallen Demigod

User Image

Mood:

☼ Mixed.

Thought:

☼ Room.

Crush:

☼ N-no one!

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: tsuna.

Pending.

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: SENTIMENTAL.

Pending.

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: Shizuo.

That's not an easy question to answer. I guard the priestess, the Osaka Castle, and my Lord. There are others to help but it's my shift tonight.

Standing around sounds boring. Shaking? What good does that do? People here won't take anything less than a blade in the side to slow down. /glances over his shoulder in thought.
                                                      Simple must be nice.

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: Cherry loving.

H-hello.
                                                      I didn't mean to ignore you before... /notices the blanket and flushes.

Won't you get cold? S-some clothes might help...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff