This poll closed on June 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 276 277 278

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
              (c) ..*CHINA!TOWN⋮██ » thousands⁰⁴ of ◞❀YEARS&; ▬ 功率 × dragon ..⊹domination²
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(c)SHAKE ME DOWNafterSOFTLY LAYING ON THE GROUNDafterNOT A LOT PEOPLE LEFT AROUND
              (c) afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles
              noon◞♛..PLAGUED BY × CONSTANT MISERY
              DO NOT STEAL. IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH STEALING. SRSLY.
              (c) afteri nrochum yrochul i f erochuirochuh a v erochus e e n( /space )p e o p l erochuw a l krochui n t orochut h erochus e a( / space )j u s trochut orochuf i n drochum e m o r i e s
              (c) afternoon popsicles&*↷SHAKE ME DOWN!
              do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal.
              (c) afternoon popsicles; afternoon IN MY PAST BITTERSWEETafter×♥⁰¹afterTHERE'S NO LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETSafter×♥⁰²afterTASTE THE BLOOD

User Image
                                                ▪▪(c)BROKEN DREAMS 。↓ WITH EYES CAST DOWN
                                                caged the elephant; shake me down在我的生命中..我所看到的人..入海步行只需找到回忆
                                                CLOUDYI DON'T WANNA KNOW THE FUTURE(c) afternoonI'LL KEEP MY EYES FIXED ON THE SUN.
                                                (c) afternoon popsicle format. do not steal. aru.
                                                .██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██_██
                                                (c). . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .
                                                rochu rochu rochu rochu rochu rochu rochu rochu rochu.
                                                ₀₁_⋮███ 名称 _wang, yao.after₀₂_⋮███ 心情 _tired..
                                                //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                ₀₃_⋮███ 爱 _aiyah! ..he's so childish, aru.. /////

afternoon popsicles;afternoonEVEN ON A CLOUD DAY
                                                afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsiclesBUT I'M LIKE ROLLING THUNDER

..Er -- It's nothing! ◞★*decides to drop it: You're right we're both men. It shouldn't matter about the standard roles of a relationship, aru. ◞★*matter-of-fact tone, firm nod: Hm..? Oh. You're not missing much, aru.. ◞★*nonchalant shrug: Korean dramas are all the same, aru. The main protagonist is a lovesick fool chasing this impossible to get girl or guy, but through a series of obstacles and confessions of love they end up together in the end. Or at least the ones I've watched always seem to end like that, aru. ◞★*scoffs: It's really boring.. American shows are no better, aru. ◞★*shakes head in disapproval, frowns: Youngsters falling in love and doing such scandalous things, aru! How disgraceful! ◞★*scowls, annoyed sigh: ...You told America, aru? ◞★*somewhat upset, watches their hands intertwine, sighs in relief: Good. He doesn't need to know.. ◞★*gasps, clings to his shoulders, face flushed: W - What..! Your house, aru? ..Why are we going to your house?

(c) afternoon popTURN BACK NOWnoonITS TIME FOR ME TO LET GOnoonI TRY TO MAKE A MOVE
                          ▇▇▇▇ : ★* ..«..iv....an
                          rochu▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who said I was worried..! ◞★*flustered face, scolds: Hmph. You must be strong and stupid enough to put your life on the line at a daily basis, aru. ◞★*shakes head in disapproval: What sort life is that?.. I guess I can understand though.. ◞★*small nod: Violence shouldn't be something to be happy about, aru. The more violence means the more innocent lives put to death. ◞★*stern stare: ..Hopefully in your case as you get older you will be wiser, aru. ◞★*frustrated sigh:

(c) afternoon popTURN BACK NOWnoonITS TIME FOR ME TO LET GOnoonI TRY TO MAKE A MOVE
                          ▇▇▇▇ : ★* ..«..kam....ui

Japan..! Please! I am far more superior in manufacturing than he is, aru. ◞★*small frown, scoffs: You made a wise decision choosing me over Japan. I will admit his products are adorable though.. ~ aru. ◞★*blushes a bit: Hm..? What! You want me to build the Global man for free, aru?! ◞★*frown deepens: Heroic deeds or not, it will cost quite a bit. ◞★*arches a brow: You don't expect me to handle the fees, do you, aru? ◞★*tries not to lash out, exhales heavily: You, westerners are all the same. It's your way or.. what is it called? ◞★*snaps fingers, nods: ..the highway, aru! ◞★*tilts head, pleased smile: Really..? Ha! That'll show Korea and his stupid dramas, aru. I guess I could lend some if you return them. ◞★*small nod: ..America, please don't tell me you're --- ◞★*watches in mild interest, eyes widen, resists the urge to burst out laughing: ..Aiyah ~ America, what did you do to your face, aru?! ◞★*soft chuckle, shakes head: ..Pfffft ~ Shi, whatever you say, aru. ◞★*wags his index finger, defensive tone: That's not nice, America.. Russia is just misunderstood, aru. ◞★*tries hide a the color on his face: ..I mean.. uh..

ooc@all: ...asldjaskdjgaskjg. sorry for the late reply. dad dragged me to some person's house and now i'm using their crappy internet. ack. > A> ;;

▇▇▇▇ : ★* ..«..ame....rica

Super Noob

S-SUPERSIZEDᴅʀϵɑʍƨ - - - ζtars and ζtripesι'll be the HERO!!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ⒪⒩line ⒟⒤⒮connected - ⒪⒡⒡line - ⒤dle - ⒨⒪bile
User Image

H - HEY UNCLE SAM ▇ ▅ ▃
                                    put your name at the top of his list x put your name at the top of his list x put your name at the top of his list
                                && the ( STΛ゚– TUE OℲ LIBEЯTΎ ) started shakin' ___her fist

Ⅰ. Alfred F. Jones, or America! xⅡ. Pretty good! name/feeling
                                    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                          Ⅲ. Passing the time xⅣ. Hahaha~, nah! actions/love

and the eagle will fly xxxxxxx when you hear mother freedom xxxxx it'll be like the whole wide world
                                man, it's gonna be hell xxxxxxxxxx start ringin' her bell xxxxxxxxxxxx is raining down on you x

BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE
                                                                  ɾ ɛ ɖ x w ɦ ɩ ʈ ɛ x x ɓ ɭ ʋ ɛ

« » xxxxxxxxxKamui !!
                                        you'll be my back-up!

Ohh. Well, anime is pretty cool and all, but if some of that stuff depicts heroes like that, I really gotta have a
                    talk with Japan about this! ★;/ nodnod ) Sure thing! How about this - you show me what your spaceship is like,
                    and I'll give you all the ice cream you want! And I'm talking a century's consumption of it! Deal? ★;/ smilesmile )
                    There is only one Earth, silly! Or are you telling me there's another one? In that case, if global warming gets too
                    out of hand over here, we'll just have to build spaceships, find this second Earth and start a new life there! ★

« » xxxxxxxxxChina !!
                                        you'll be my back-up!

Haha, I'm not sure I believe that! If it's true, you should prove it by building the Global man, and then I'll believe
                    you! ★;/ trying to be manipulative here ) Oh! He has lots of riceball thingies with cute faces on them! Those are
                    adorable, yeah! ...Weeeeeell, you knowww...... You might have to take care of some expenses, but no worries,
                    you can leave the rest to me! Let's do this and save the world, China!! ★;/ holds up his hand for a high-five;
                    totally expecting him to go along with it )
                    Hey, you're getting better and better at learning expressions! Good
                    job! ★;/ flashes a thumbs up ) Sweet! I mean, I'm sure they couldn't possibly trump American movies, but it's
                    still gonna be great! Sooo, do you wanna watch them together this time or are you still all anti-movienights??
                    ...What do you mean? I told you, I'm a hero panda! = 3= Now say after me - "America is the cutest nation in
                    the world!" ★;/ big expectant grin; so persistent ;; ) Russia? Misunderstood? Ha ha ha. Trust me, I definitely
                    know that guy's true side better than anyone, and I-- ...Why are you defending him all the time, anyways? Even
                    if you're both commies and all, that's really uncool! XC I thought you were supposed to be the hero's helper
                    here!

[[ ooc;; ahahah no worries~ = u = Gotta hate crappy internet though... ugh. ]]

« » xxxxxxxxxUchiha !!
                                        you'll be my back-up!

Is not! It's something that comes naturally if you just learn to loosen up a little, c'mon! Your life should always
                    focus around you and stuff you like to do - anything else is lame. ★;/ blinks; glances down at the drink before
                    looking back up )
                    But it's just some soda... What, do you think I've poisoned it or something? Tell you what, I
                    could test if first, if you're really that distrustful!

« » xxxxxxxxxRussia !!
                                        you'll be my back-up!

Really? Maybe your scarf is keeping the smell out - you should take that thing off. C'mon, it's summertime now!
                    Nuh-uh, it makes perfect sense! But alrighty, you and your sisters can go be all old-fashioned, while the rest
                    of the world listens to cool stuff! CX The baltics? Ah- like Lithuania! Wow, I haven't talked to that guy in a while..
                    I wonder what he's up to! History?..★;/ thinks long and hard about this ) ...I guess you gave the world tetris??
                    Wanna make a bet? Twenty trillion dollars says that won't happen in a thousand years! Because then, after all
                    those years, I'll be able to pay China back with the money you'd have to give me! ò wó ★;/ quirks a brow ) ...
                    Waaait, this sounds familiar. It's gonna include the word "l'amour" a lot and end with nudity, right? ★;/ was
                    taught this by France as a kid )

[[ ooc;; excuse me while I go choke from the lulz ]]

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] Kiheitai's Bridge

[ Mood ] Pouting

[ Current company ] Abuto

Chatroom ●•▪+++
                                                        Unnnnn... How come Kiheitai-san gets to go down to Earth, while I have to stay on the ship? = 3= Not fair~
                                                        At least I can beat up the lolicon, I guess?
                                                        Takeshi: I'm not a lolicon, I'm a feminist
                                                        But everyone's always beating on him anyway... = 3=

Well, maybe this thing'll provide me with more entertainment~
                                                        Hello? Anyone around~? ^ ^

America ●•▪+++
                                                        Haha, sometimes they have pretty cool heroes, but most of the time they start out pretty lame. ^ ^
                                                        [/ wiggles cowlick ] o 3o Deal. Total deal. If you can bring more food too, that would be awesome. [/ total glutton ]
                                                        How do you know someone else didn't decide to name their planet Earth? Although, this Earth has a Japan too, so it's probably the same?
                                                        I dunno, some people theorize about there being slightly different dimensions... Maybe it's like that? But if it is, my ship can't go there. [/ pouts ]

China-san ●•▪+++
                                                        Well that was a tsundere outburst. o 3o
                                                        Hai, hai, don't turn into Papa on me~ ^ ^
                                                        Mine. . 3. I'm perfectly fine with it, though~ Glad you at least get it, though~
                                                        I don't necessarily kill innocents. o 3o I only fight strong people, or people who attack me: it's boring otherwise~ If they're strong, it's their own fault, and they had to have hurt people to get strong~ If they attacked me... Well, that's their own fault~ ;D
                                                        I'm all up for being wise, I just never want to become weak. ^ ^

Uchiha-san ●•▪+++
                                                        So can picking fights with people you do know, but that's never stopped me. o 3o
                                                        [/ pouts ] Arara~ That's so boring. Fighting you like that wouldn't be any fun, then...
                                                        I wonder if I could make you mad enough to fight me~~ ^ ^ [/ gringrin ]

User Image_User Image_User Image

Greedy Prophet

made by dull norge

User Image

x SELFISH BENEATH THE SKINxx▪▪ ↻.. but deep inside i'm ❜not insane !
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANE
            dullll▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            agnernaogneroagafneriognaeriogniaerogneriongfierongfioerngfiernfiaergioergbfusignersiugnerignrrerngfiernigferigfa

dullnorge██⋮ c ▬ hildishly° cruel↷.. fake⊹innocence ». sunflowers♥ * naive&.!NSANE ▫◞crackedx men.tality`

anfkfggrefffffgdkl██nor██nor██nor██nor██nor██nor██nor██nor██nor██
            fjdkagjerkjggergre*♕ ❛this ( innocent ) is selfish » beneath the ..skin !
            xxxxxxxssssssssssssssssssssssxfsdfsragergrxxxshame pulses through my heartxp***sxwith the things i've done to youx

dull☇:║xxxivan braginski russia.xxxxhaving some vodka.xxxx^J^.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

norge*** ---. ❜слиться с матерью России
                          derpdexxxxxx... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... x

↷ *.smiles and nods. da, exactly! ah.. that sounds very boring. why doesn't the character just
                          kidnap the person? ↷ *.tilts his head. going through obstacles is too complicated ~ ↷ *.giggles. am
                          not surprised america's stuff is not good. scandalous? you are the one who is scandalous, you kissed me in
                          public! ↷ *.innocent smile though is very much teasing. da! but do not worry, i am explaining it
                          to him so he understands ^J^ ↷ *.turning and walking off happily. because! you were complaining about
                          being in public, weren't you? so we go to my home. ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOME BACK TO MExxxxxxIT'S ALMOST EASY
                          ██████ :x. ★. yao ~

derpdexxxxxx... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... x

↷ *.glances down at his scarf. nyet, i am keeping it on. ↷ *.tugs on it protectively. i do not care. it can
                          still be cold at my house. old fashioned is best ^J^ ↷ *.hums to himself. da, like him. i am surprised you
                          remember he is baltic! he has been very busy, but he is doing well. ↷ *.sighs and rubs a temple. that
                          isn't.. da. that is good enough. ah, america. ↷ *.slow creepy smile. if you fell into debt with me, as well, i
                          would be controlling you same as yao! ~ are you sure you want to risk that? c: i would not lose, is not hard to
                          swing a pipe. ↷ *.blinks. i do not know that word. ah, but da, that! ↷ *.giggles. me and him are.. oh, you
                          call it something there.. dating? da? that is the word.

██████ :x. ★. america

Hilarious Conversationalist

User ImageUser Image

___sasuBUT EITHER WAY I CAN'T BREATH ✖✖ EITHER WAY I CAN'T BREATH
___大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂREGRET ⺄ 悪意____ᴏɴʟιɴᴇ 】

___ALL I_のの_HAD TO SAY︡ IS GOODBYE
____________WE'RE BETTER OFF THIS WAY
_____________WE'RE BETTER OFF THIS WAY
_____________WE'RE BETTER OFF THIS WAY

___██████████ i'm alive, but i'm_LOSING ALL MY TRIBE ✘ ✘
                                                            Ⅰ. uchiha sasuke_____Ⅱ. relaxed

CAUSE EVERYTHING WE'VE BEE THROUGH, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
                                                            CAUSE EVERYTHING WE'VE BEE THROUGH, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

Ⅲ. fire_____Ⅳ. out of my reach
                                                            ________▀▀ SEEMS TO BE ( LIE ) !!
                                                            _______A GUILTLESSTWISTEDLIE !!
                                                            ____________________THAT MADE ME LEARN TO HATE YOU
                                                            _______________________OR HATE MYSELF FOR LETTING IT PASS BY ↻

Natural is not how I would describe my life. ( /looks off to the side, seemingly in thought ) My focus is only on my family, and-...hmn. I do not need to tell any of this to you, and I don't need to explain myself. I do not want to talk about it anymore.
                                                            ...I do not know what soda is. I only know that I am neither thirsty or interested in it

___________________________________
                                                            ______TELL ME I WAS WRONG ↘ ↘
                                                            _________AMERI ✖ CA

It is easier to predict a familiar person's moves. Either way, I am not going to fight you.
                                                            ( /narrows eyes ) I do not think you can, and I do not advice it. Being on here, I could easily stop talking to you if you were to become annoying. I have done it before.

___________________________________
                                                            ______TELL ME I WAS WRONG ↘ ↘
                                                            _________KA ✖ MAI

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(c)SHAKE ME DOWNafterSOFTLY LAYING ON THE GROUNDafterNOT A LOT PEOPLE LEFT AROUND
              (c) afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles; afternoon popsicles
              (c) afteri nrochum yrochul i f erochuirochuh a v erochus e e n( /space )p e o p l erochuw a l krochui n t orochut h erochus e a( / space )j u s trochut orochuf i n drochum e m o r i e s
              do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal. do not steal.
              (c) afternoon popsicles; afternoon IN MY PAST BITTERSWEETafter×♥⁰¹afterTHERE'S NO LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETSafter×♥⁰²afterTASTE THE BLOOD

User Image
                                                CLOUDYI DON'T WANNA KNOW THE FUTURE(c) afternoonI'LL KEEP MY EYES FIXED ON THE SUN.
                                                (c). . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .xxxx.. . . . . .
                                                //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ivan.. you can't just kidnap the person you like, aru. ◞★*soft sigh, gentle smile: You need to be patient for the person to understand their feelings. It isn't nice either.. the person probably wouldn't like that character if he or she kidnapped them. ◞★*nods in agreement: Shi.. I agree though.. love isn't something that complicated, aru. Or at least it shouldn't be. ◞★*nonchalant shrug: W - What.. no, I didn't! ◞★*turns a deep shade of red, spatter of words: You started it, aru! ◞★*child pout, huffs: If it weren't for you I wouldn't be acting in such.. an indecent manner.. ◞★*grumbles into his shoulder: ..You're doing what! Aiyah! ◞★*lifts his head up quickly, an impossible shade of red: Please, Ivan, what did you tell him? ◞★*bites bottom lip, holds his face in his hands: .. T - That's not what I meant! ◞★*tries to escape, ragged breathing: ..Fine, aru. ..You better have a fireplace or something.. your house is so cold, aru.. ◞★*presses closer to his warmth:

Tsund -- Shut up, aru! ◞★*defiant stare, pouts: It wasn't a tsundere outburst because I am not a tsundere, aru. ◞★*hard scowl: Hmph. It's pointless arguing with a stubborn child. ◞★*regains his composure, slips hands into long sleeves: I guess that's alright, aru.. So long is no innocent bystander is hurt in the process. ◞★*sighs in relief: That is understandable, aru. I have lived for over 4,000 years and I am still the same strong nation. ◞★*proud smile:

▇▇▇▇ : ★* ..«..kam....ui

Hmph! What a simple challenge, aru! I'll have it done in matter of a few months and then Japan -- ◞★*pauses for moment: ..America. You're not trying to take advantage of our friendship, are you? ◞★*realizes what he's doing: I mean, I've been so patient with your debt, aru.. ◞★*blinks a few times, taps bottom lip: You mean "onigiri", aru? ◞★*arches a brow: Shi! Those are cute, too ~ aru! ◞★*bright smile, nods: Tch. I should have know better.. you're going dump the fees on me and then pay me back later, aru. ◞★*crosses arms, frowns: Not this time! ◞★*glares at his hand, hastily turns away: You can save the world by yourself. I have no intentions of being your sidekick, aru! ◞★*sneers: You're better off with Japan because I'm not doing it. ◞★*slow, sheepish grin: ...Xie Xie. It helps get the point across.. ◞★*waves hand in a nonchalant manner: ..Aiyah! You haven't watched them yet! ..Besides, American films are indecent! All you westerners think about is.. is.. -- ◞★*flushed face, doesn't want to say it: ..intimacy, aru. ◞★*closes eyes, twitches: Such behavior would not be tolerated! ◞★*surprised, blinks: ..You want me to watch them with you, aru? ..I'm not against "movie nights" ..it's just I shouldn't. ◞★*small frown, blushes a bit: Iva -- Russia -- er -- it's just I'm too old for that sort of stuff.. aru? ◞★*nervous laugh, awkward smile, tries to be convincing: ..W - What! I'm not going to say that! ◞★*blushes harder, scowls: ...How do you know Russia better than m -- anyone else? ◞★*arches a brow, expectant stare: I.. I'm not defending him, aru.. ◞★*glances to the side: Russia isn't a communist anymore, and I never agreed to that, aru! ;; ..

ooc: fuuu -- for real. it's so bad.. ; AA; .. poor china. he's in an awkward situation. lolol. i can just see america spazzing out any second. .. e ue

▇▇▇▇ : ★* ..«..ame....rica

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] Kiheitai's Bridge

[ Mood ] Pouting

[ Current company ] Abuto

Chatroom ●•▪+++
                                                        Ara? Oh great, what is Takeshi-san doing now... ^ ^;;
                                                        Sorry folks! Looks like I've got a Lolicon to beat some sense into~

{{I GOTTA DO THINGS. I may log back on as someone somewhere later though.}}

User Image_User Image_User Image

Greedy Prophet

made by dull norge

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANExxxxxI'M NOT INSANE
            agnernaogneroagafneriognaeriogniaerogneriongfierongfioerngfiernfiaergioergbfusignersiugnerignrrerngfiernigferigfa

dullnorge██⋮ c ▬ hildishly° cruel↷.. fake⊹innocence ». sunflowers♥ * naive&.!NSANE ▫◞crackedx men.tality`

xxxxxxxssssssssssssssssssssssxfsdfsragergrxxxshame pulses through my heartxp***sxwith the things i've done to youx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

da, you can. i was thinking of kidnapping you- ↷ *.blinks and keeps quiet when he says the person wouldn't
                          like them
                          . ah.. then i am glad i didn't have to! ↷ *.sweet smile. is very simple! ↷ *.giggles
                          and nods
                          . da, you did! ↷ *.smiles at the pout. i started it..? putting blame on me is mean! is not
                          like i am complaining ^J^ you turn pretty shade of pink when we kiss! i was going to explain to him what
                          happens when two people like each other, but it seems like francis did it already. i do not want him to
                          misunderstand. ↷ *.glances to, smiling at the blush. pretty again. ↷ *.leans up and gently kisses
                          the hands that hid his face
                          . is what you meant to me. ↷ *.smiles when he wins, holding him closer when
                          it starts to get cold
                          . i have a good fireplace, we can sit by it. i know, i am sorry. ↷ *.not sorry at all, happy
                          it means he gets to hold him closer

↷ *.glances down at his scarf. nyet, i am keeping it on. ↷ *.tugs on it protectively. i do not care. it can
                          still be cold at my house. old fashioned is best ^J^ ↷ *.hums to himself. da, like him. i am surprised you
                          remember he is baltic! he has been very busy, but he is doing well. ↷ *.sighs and rubs a temple. that
                          isn't.. da. that is good enough. ah, america. ↷ *.slow creepy smile. if you fell into debt with me, as well, i
                          would be controlling you same as yao! ~ are you sure you want to risk that? c: i would not lose, is not hard to
                          swing a pipe. ↷ *.blinks. i do not know that word. ah, but da, that! ↷ *.giggles. me and him are.. oh, you

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

You were going to -- Ivan.. ★*furrows brows for a moment, then gives a gentle smile: I'm glad, too, aru. ★*continues pout, huffs: Shi! ..It's not mean.. it's the truth, aru. ★*firm nod: ..You're embarrassing me! I shouldn't be so flustered over.. small gestures of affections or s - stupid compliments, aru.. ★*bright red, stutters, face palm: W - What..! You didn't have tell him in the first place, aru! ★*small frown: ..Francis told him? Poor child.. it must have been traumatizing to have that perverted Frenchman explain, aru. ★*shudders at the thought: ..Don't call me, "pretty", aru..because I'm not. ★*slowly moves his hands, expression softens: Hmph. ★*stops protesting, relaxes in the protective hold: Aiyah.. hopefully, you have food, too. I could probably make us something to eat. ★*rests his head against shoulder: ..Wait. ★*lifts his head up slowly, looking at his violet irises, worried: What about your sisters, aru? ..Belarus isn't going to be too happy about us

Greedy Prophet

made by dull norge

User Image

da, but i didn't so you cannot get angry. ↷ *.smiles up at, nodding. ~ is mean. ↷ *.giggles. you make
                          it too easy! is not my fault. you shouldn't? i still think it is okay ^J^ ↷ *.chuckles. why not? i want him
                          to know. did.. ↷ *.slight frown. you want to keep us a secret? da, traumatizing ~ ↷ *.smiiiiles.
                          ah, i cannot lie! is a bad thing to do, da? and i think you are very pretty, so that is what i am saying. i am
                          not so poor that i do not have food. i can cook us something! and we can have vodka with it and get drunk ^J^ i think
                          i am mostly sober now. ↷ *.glancing to when he raises his head, smiling happily though his eyes widen and
                          he freezes on the spot - completely forgot
                          . a-ah.. ; ↷ *.smile falls, getting a frightened look. natalya.. n-nyet, she
                          will not be happy... ; ↷ *.glances around, worried now that she had been stalking him. ;;;

Malevolent Phantom

ANNOUNCEMENT

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User Image

Now Quiet Down × and LISTEN Kiddies ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

okay, as some may not be aware, amai has decided upon closing this chat.
Dunno when, maybe now, or maybe when she gets back on she will do it.
But she has gave permission to anyone willing to remake her x over chat.
Due to some people voting. I myself have took it in my hands to remake this.
If you want to check it out, it shall be right here and is open.
to everyone who wants to continue forward, post your profiles in the thread, and pm me the characters you wish to drop.
Anything else you want to know. Fill free to message me and let me know.

Thank you for your time < 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces